Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 12:30 am

(Struggle -roll 83- Fail)
(Booty Bump -roll 20- Success)
(Leveraged Assets -roll 79, 86- 1 Fail, 1 Crit Success)

Blake managed to slip free and grind her sexy rear and teasing pencil skirt against Kristi. "Can you blame me for wanting to enjoy this for a while." She teased. The CEO twirled Blake around so that the cat fanus ended up straddling Yang's head, she then pulled the catgirl into another mind blanking kiss that left her weak at the knees. The crafty midara then took full advantage of that weakness to sit down and pull Blake with her. The cat eared huntress was now sitting on Yang's face while Kristi sat on her crotch. The two still making out and their chests pressing together as Yang was sat on by both of them at the same time. Her mindless state meant that nothing got in the way of fully enjoying the feel of Blake and Kristi's thick cheeks and silken pencil skirts as they smothered out all her resistance.

Yang: 8 Willpower + Hypnotized
Blake 11 Willpower
Kristi: 26 Willpower
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 12:38 am

"I suppose I can't- oh!" Blake's banter was interrupted by Kristi sweeping her off her feet with another dizzying and loving kiss on the lips. She let herself get enchanted by the CEO's luscious lips, too occupied with enjoying their makeout session to stop Kristi from setting her up to help the vixen mistress melt Yang.

Yang was in heaven, being used as a seat by the two sexiest asses in the world wearing the most erotic skirts she'd ever seen. She fully and shamelessly indulged herself, grinding her hips into Kristi's ass for starters. And then, she worshipfully massaged Blake's ass in her hands while peppering it with kisses, getting a meek squeak out of her partner.

"Mmf! Y-y-yang!!" Blake stammered with a deep blush as her sensitive ass was being devoutly slaved over by her perverted partner. Between that and having Kristi's luscious body and lips pressed right up against her, Blake was freezing up, leaving both her and Yang as perfect targets for the CEO's services.

Pass
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 12:51 am

(Employee Suggestion -roll 77, 74- 1 Success, 1 Fail)

"Let her have her fun." Kristi chuckled as she ground her hips against Yang's crotch. "Tell you what. If you stay here I'll let you make one request of me. I'll do anything you want. My treat." The CEO said with a wink before giving Blake another deep kiss. The endless smooches caused the catgirl's head to spin and made the prospect of more teasing from Kristi oh so tempting.

Yang: 6 Willpower + Hypnotized + Bound
Blake 9 Willpower + Charmed
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 12:57 am

Every kiss from Kristi sent Blake's libido soaring through the roof, and when there were so many of them..... Blake decided she could stay seated where she was for a while longer. Even wiggling her hips in Yang's face to blow the blonde's mind a little more. Blake didn't give a verbal response to the CEO's offer, but she did try to reverse the kisses on her to gain back some lost ground.

Yang had no reason to struggle. As long as she got to worship Blake's queenly booty, she'd be a horny chair for as long as her queen wanted.

Blake: Storybook Romance
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 1:20 am

(Storybook Romance -roll 87- Fail)
(Kiss -roll 73, 15- 1 Fail, 1 Crit Fail)

As Yang was overwhelmed with ass induced pleasure Kristi and Blake continued to sloppily make out. Neither of them gained the upper hand, but it was hard to worry about that when kissing each other felt so good.

Yang: 3 Willpower + Hypnotized + Bound
Kristi: 26 Willpower + Off-Balance
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 1:26 am

Blake could feel Yang rapidly approaching her edge, and she decided to give her partner exactly what she wanted before focusing on Kristi. She pulled away from the kiss and caught her breath. "Mmm.... you're pretty good... I'll sit right here, so why don't you really finish my pervert of a partner off? She likes it when she gets thrown right over the edge." Blake told Kristi as she bounced and grinded her ass on Yang's face, utterly crushing the blonde's mind beneath her cheeks.

Blake: Booty Bump on Yang
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 1:31 am

(Booty Bump -roll 80- Success)
(Pencil Skirt Grind -roll 36- Success)

"Good idea. That's exactly the sort of initiative I like to see from my employees." Kristi replied. The two seductive office ladies simultaneously ground their sexy rears against Yang's head and crotch. The domineering movements of their thick cheeks bringing her to a powerful orgasm that would leave the brawler powerless to do anything but be their horny submissive chair.

Yang: 0

(It's good for Yang that willpower can't go into the negatives.)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 1:39 am

"There. Now that she's taken care of..... well, are we going to keep using her as our seat as we continue our... negotiations?" Blake asked as she batted her eyelashes at Kristi, but she still felt a little shy. She really was looking like one of Kristi's employees right now. First helping her enthrall a naughty adventurer... and now what would happen next...

Blake: Heart Stopping Gaze
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 2:00 am

(Heart Stopping Gaze -roll 24- Success)
(Sultry Negotiations -roll 30- Success)

"Of course. We still need to negotiate the conditions of your employment here." The CEO said, roleplaying as if Blake was a new hire being inducted into the organization. As she  spoke she gave the huntress another sticky kiss on the cheek. She felt her own cheeks blush red and her heart flutter as the cat fanus fixed her with an adorable look from her captivating yellow eyes. It was all a roleplay, but she couldn't deny that Blake would make a great employee. "You'd start off doing customer facing work at the reception desk. But given your exceptional performance I am willing to offer you some incentives to join." She added with a suggestive smile.

Blake 7 Willpower + Advantage
Kristi: 26 Willpower + Charmed
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 2:07 am

Blake's confidence started sputtering as Kristi gave her another smooch, blushing every bit as hard as the CEO as they started playing at being in a negotiation. And.... wearing this outfit, it was easy to imagine herself as an employee here. "Mmm, customer facing work. You've seen how easily I can tease a customer, yes? I hope you've got some great incentives for me~" Blake purred, deciding to angle for getting hired with as many benefits as possible from her employer while still gazing hypnotically into her eyes.

Sultry Negotiations
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 2:17 am

(Sultry Negotiations -roll 51, 14- Success)
(Sultry Negotiations -roll 1- Crit Fail)

"For starters you can have the adorably submissive adventurer we're sitting on as your personal assistant. She'd stay under your desk and worship your heels or serve as your seat until such time as you need her to help you with a task. In addition I'll be sure to stop by your desk a few times a day to help fulfill any needs you might have." Kriti began. The CEO paused as she found herself becoming lost in Blake's dazzling gaze and spellbound by the huntresses yellow eyes. This gave the cat fanus the perfect opportunity to negotiate for even more benefits.

Blake 7 Willpower
Kristi: 23 Willpower + Off Balance
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 2:21 am

"My, my, that's already a lot. I do think this pervert we're sitting on is pretty cute, so I'd love to have her worshipping me throughout my shifts~ And having you to pitch in, too, you're spoiling me~" Blake smirked and leaned in closer, brushing her lips against Kristi's ear before talking in a sultry whisper. "Tell me about how you'll fulfill my needs~ I want to heat allllll about it~ What can a woman like you do for me?" She asked the CEO, putting her on the spot.

Sultry Negotiations
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 2:36 am

(Sultry Negations -Auto- Success)
(Sultry Negotiations -roll 85- Fail)

Kristi's blush deepened as Blake's lips brushed against her ear. Despite everything that had happened the catgirl had gained the upper hand in their negotiations. "Well I'm a great kisser and my employees have told me I'm a skilled hypnotist as well. I could come by your desk and give you lots of smooches, put you in an erotic trance, maybe worship your rear a little." The CEO suggested, letting some of her own list for Blake slip out as the huntress effortless teased her.

Blake 7 Willpower
Kristi: 21 Willpower
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 2:40 am

Blake smirked at Kristi, liking what she was hearing so far, but thinking to herself that she could still push further. "Not bad, not bad~ I could have you as my seat worshipping my ass while this blonde cutie cleans my heels." She mused before batting her eyelashes at Kristi again. "I'll have plenty of adventurers to seduce as well, yes? There's so many ways I can bewitch a careless pervert, it'd be a waste if I never got the chance." She asked, wanting assurance that she'd be able to strut her stuff.

Sultry Negotiations
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 2:46 am

(Sultry Negotiations -roll 12- Success)
(Sultry Negotiations -roll 92- Crit Success)

"Of course. You'll be stationed right at the entrance. You'll have the opportunity to tease and seduce every single adventurer who comes in." The CEO assured her before leaving in for a big kiss that left Blake dizzy with lust. "And there are so many ways I can reward you for doing a good job. Don't be afraid to come and ask if you ever want a demonstration of what I can do." She added with a seductive purr.

Blake 5 Willpower + Stunned
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 2:50 am

Blake was liking this more and more. Having the chance to exert her queenly majesty over every last adventurer who came in, she could really look forward to that. Then, a loving kiss from Kristi made her heart skip a beat and stopped her momentum, leaving her fascinated with Kristi's allure all over again. "Mmm... imagine I just seduced an adventurer into taking on a shift as my seat. What kind of reward would I earn for that?" Blake asked, desperate for Kristi to show her a demonstration.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 3:17 am

(Stunned)
(Sultry Negotiations -roll 34- Success)

"Well first I'd come by and congratulate you on a job well done with a big kiss." Kristi began, demonstrating with another deep kiss that gave Blake plenty of time to enjoy the feeling of Kristi's smooth lips and the taste of her seductive red lipstick. "Then I'd suggest you take a short break and relax. I'd also ask whether you'd prefer that relaxation to take the form of sinking for my pendant, or resting against my soft, pillowy breasts." As the CEO spoke she squeezed her big boobs together, drawing Blake's eyes to both the depths of her cleavage, and to the pocket watch pendant between her breasts.

Blake 3 Willpower
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 3:22 am

Blake sank into the CEO's kiss and felt her eyelids fluttering as her kissing fetish was so sensually stimulated by Kristi's smooches. That kiss practically melted Blake's mind, so when the luscious office lady spoke further, she forgot to register that she was talking about a hypothetical situation.... "Your soft, pillowy breasts..." Blake dreamily muttered as she slumped forward a little and openly ogled Kristi's boobs. If there was ever a chance for Kristi to really take control of the negotiations and show her new employer a really good time....
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 3:29 am

(Sultry Negotiations -roll 34- Success)

"And then I'd let you take some time to rest between my boobs. Letting their soft, warm embrace surround and comfort you as you fully relaxed." Kristi whispered seductively in Blake's ear as she guided the catgirl to rest her head between the CEO's super soft breasts. "So what do you say? Does that sound like a good hiring incentive." She giggled as the fanus was smothered by her irresistible tits.

Yang: 0 Willpower
Blake 1 Willpower
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 3:34 am

Blake sank her head into Kristi's glorious breasts and let herself completely relax, the smothering embrace pacifying the horny catgirl enough to nearly bring their little spar to a close. She enjoyed the enthralling boob smother for a minute and happily moaned for Kristi's soft chest. "Mmmm~ I'd say... where do I sign to start working here?" Blake asked, wanting to work for the heavenly CEO as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 3:41 am

(Sultry Negotiations -roll 50- Success)

The seductive office manager smirked as she applied a few fresh layers of her eye-catching red lipstick before pulling Blake up out of her chest and putting her in a perfect position to admire Kristi's freshly painted lops. "Let's seal this employment contract, with a kiss." She purred, giving her bright red lips a seductive smack as the catgirl looked on.

Blake 0 Willpower
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 3:45 am

Blake's blush was nearly as red as Kristi's lips, and she got chills from head to toe at the lewd and enticing declaration. Blake knew beyond a doubt that she wanted this job now, and she closed her eyes and puckered right up without wasting another moment. The horny and eager office lady couldn't wait another second, she needed to taste this kiss.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 3:51 am

Kristi leaned in. Her lips meeting Blake's in a kiss that was even more breathtaking then all the ones that came before. A deep, passionate lipstick kiss to seal Blake's new role as one of the dungeons sexy office ladies. "Glad to have you on board." Kristi said when she finally broke the kiss. Leaving Blake completely enraptured by her smooches.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 3:58 am

Blake shuddered with an overload of rapturous bliss as Kristi gave her the kiss that signed the contract of their deal, making the Huntress perfectly ready to be the very best seductive and hypnotic office lady she could be. When the lipstick kiss finally broke, Blake orgasmed for her new boss, helplessly horny for her smooches. "Glad to be on board...." She signed dreamily with hearts in her eyes.

And... she orgasmed with Yang's face still right beneath her hips. Having been sat on the entire time, and then hit with the scent and taste of Blake's climax, Yang orgasmed for a second time. Guaranteeing that she'd be just as submissive as her partner.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 4:02 am

Kristi couldn't help but smile at the sight of the two sexy huntresses so completely overwhelmed with pleasure. "That was fun. Here's the key." She said, offering the key up to Blake. "But before you go. Would you like to give being one of our sexy office ladies a try. I think you'll enjoy it." She seductively whispered in Blake's ear, tempting her with the possibility of living out her fantasy for real.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next