Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test and his Future Queen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Test and his Future Queen - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 20 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 1:01 am

Test was powerless to disobey. A long while escaping his lips as he came like a broken faucet. Utterly broken by her perfect feet.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 20 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 1:06 am

"Fuuuuu... there we go. So, are you a tits man or an ass man? I think I have a feeling, but I want to hear it from you, handsome." She playfully asked him, giggling as her feet gently emptied the last of his thick load before pulling away and showing him a sliver of mercy.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 20 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 1:07 am

"I'm a tit man." Test admitted with a blush. Flustered beyond belief by her endless teasing.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 20 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 1:11 am

"That's what I guessed~ So, how do you dream about my big, fat titties taking care of you? Some good ol' smothering? A whole lot of teasing? A classic titfuck?... Maybe you want me to nurse you a little bit~" The president spoke slowly, seductively, letting her words paint vivid, naughty pictures in Test's mind to help him make an answer.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 20 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 1:13 am

"Please tease me into a horny mess." Test immediately begged. The thought of the student council president teasing him even more than she already had was too much for him to resist.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 20 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 1:20 am

"Ooh, you're the kinda needy boy who loves a tease, hm? Okay, you'll be begging me to let you cum by the time I'm done. Maybe you'll ask me to do even more~" She purrs, slipping from behind him and sitting in his lap again. Slowly pulling on her uniform to expose her nearly endless cleavage. "Man, it gets so tight and stuffy in these tops... you don't mind if I let the girls breathe, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 20 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 1:22 am

"I don't mind." Test managed to stammer. His eyes already glued to her girls as she confidently flaunted her tits.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 20 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 1:24 am

"Thanks, handsome~ Gimme a second~" She answered, pulling up her uniform's top and peeling it off her head, the fabric squishing her breasts on the way up. When the top came off, all that was left was a sweaty undershirt that was practically see-through by now and a leopard print bra underneath. "Whew... it's not easy having such massive tits sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 20 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 1:26 am

"R-really?" Test managed to say. His tongue becoming a bit twisted as his thoughts were slowly drowned out by her endless appeal.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 20 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 1:31 am

"Really. So many boys just can't stop staring at them. All I do is have a nice chat with a cute fellow student, and before I know it, I've made them a boobie-brained boytoy. They just loooove staring at these soft, heaving sweater puppies~" She boasted, even if she tried pretending it was somehow an inconvenience that she effortlessly seduced guys with the way her boobs strained against her top and swayed with her every motion.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 20 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 1:40 am

That... sounds like a real inconvenience." Test said after a moments thoughts. It was hard to find his words when she was flaunting her boobs like that. Her every word deepening his fixation on her swaying breasts.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 20 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 1:44 am

"I know.... imagine... talking to a hot girl, and all you end up doing is staring at her tits. Admiring their size and curves, totally distracted by the way her clothes are all tight against them. Staring at every little movement, the way they shift as she moves, rise and fall as she breathes. You'd be a total boob addict if you didn't stop staring at that hot girl's perfect tits." She explained, unsubtly instructing Test on how exactly he could end up as the next guy to fall victim to her irresistible titties.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 20 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 1:51 am

"Yeah. Talking to a hot girl. Staring at her tits. Admiring her curves. Staring at their every little movement. Watching their rise and fall. Becoming a total boob addict. Can't stop staring at the bot girl's perfect tits." Test repeated, his real desires slipping through as he became lost in the seductive swell of her chest.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 20 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 1:55 am

"That's right. Those tits are so big... so soft.... they look so good... you'd be crazy to stop staring at them. You'd much rather be a good boob-addict and keep staring. Nodding your head and obeying my every word just so you can keep ogling my rack. Even if it means you won't ever stop thinking about these girls." The president repeated, crossing her arms and squeezing her luxurious, bountiful boobs together and nearly popping them out of her undershirt.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 20 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 1:58 am

"So big. So soft. Much rather be a good boob-addict and keep staring." Test agreed. Nodding along and obeying her every word as he quickly lost the ability to think about anything other than her girls. When she squeezed her tits together he let out a quiet moan. His lust already getting the better of him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 20 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 2:04 am

"Yup, that's what all the horny boys think after they spend some time staring at my tits. So, how about you? What do you think of these girls?" The Gyaru asked, puffing out her chest and running her hands slowly across their mountainous curvature to make sure Test had a good enough look to give an honest opinion.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 20 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 2:10 am

"They're perfect." Test sighed in a blissful obedient daze. Practically hypnotized by her curvy tits and teasing words. The president's divine boobs were the only thing on his mind and he was loving every second of it.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 20 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 2:14 am

"Perfect, hm? Big and soft and round to your liking? The perfect set of eye candy for you to ogle? Then... you wouldn't mind if I stripped off a bit more~" She chuckled, peeling off her undershirt next so there was only a single leopard-print bra containing her enormous and delightful titties.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 20 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 2:26 am

"Big, soft, round, and to my liking." Test repeated as the seductive power of her breasts sank deeper into his mind. "I don't mind. Please strip off a bit more." He replied, his eager tone making it clear just how badly he wanted this.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 20 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 2:32 am

"Sure thing~ Actually, I'll just strip all the way." The Gyaru chuckled, unclasping her bra and letting it fall off of her big boobs. Now letting Test get lost in the sight of her full, naked titties, nothing in his way any longer. "Oh, and whenever I flash guys with my bare boobs, they seem to always just beg me keep teasing them. Funny, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 20 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 2:36 am

Test's jaw nearly dropped at the awe-inspiring sight of her bare breasts. Even if she hadn't implanted the idea in his head he probably would have begged her anyway. "Please. Please tease me more. They're so perfect." He said, a powerful need growing in him by the second.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 20 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 2:40 am

"Yup, just like that~ Looks like you became one of my boob-addicts too, didn't you? You stared soooo much at my big, perfect titties... and now you want to let them tease you over and over again~" The student council president teased, fondling and bouncing her naked titties in her hands to really show off just how big and soft they were.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 20 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 2:43 am

"Yes. Yes. Yes!" Test replied, agreeing with everything she said. The sight of her tits bouncing and squishing in her hands make him feel so horny and submissive. He'd agree to anything to see more of them.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 20 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 2:48 am

"Well I know just the place for you to keep seeing these girls... how about you join student council?" The president offered, lifting her girls up in her hands then letting them drop with a big, jiggly shake. "There, I promise I'll give you plenty of titty teasing if you do a good job~" She purred.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 20 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 2:52 am

"Of course! I'd be happy to join the student council!" Test immediately replied, how could he not be when such a perfect beauty was in charge of it. The drop of her tits scattered his thoughts leaving him dazed and open to lots more suggestions if the president wanted to toy with him a little more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test and his Future Queen
Page 20 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next