Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test and his Future Queen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Test and his Future Queen - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 21 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 2:55 am

"Good boy. All that's left is the student council induction~ Wanna know what~ that~ is~" The council president teased him, shaking and rocking her titties to and fro and letting her newest recruit get totally bewitched by her unbelievable boobies.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 21 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 3:01 am

"Yes please." The bewitched young man answered. His eyes glued to her tits as they swung back and forth. Her words effortlessly sinking into his mind as her teasing shaped his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 21 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 3:08 am

"Fufufu~ It's simple, I make you cum just from staring at my tits. Once you do, you'll be conditioned to be my titty slave for good~ It might take a while, but you don't mind spending a while watching your mistress tease you with her huuuuuge, sexy titties, do you?" The sexy college girl chuckles to herself and keeps swaying her naked, lewd boobs from side to side before his bewitched gaze.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 21 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 3:13 am

"I don't mind. Take all the time you need." Test absentmindedly replied. He liked the sound of being her conditioned titty slave. Especially if it meant he got to keep staring at her mesmerizing mammaries as they swung back and forth just like this.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 21 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 3:18 am

"Good~ Then, just stare and enjoy~ And cum whenever you want to~ One orgasm like this, and these girls will be all that's on your horny mind." The Gyaru cooed, sinking her fingers into the expanse of her massive mammaries. She gave them another slow lift to emphasize their mind-crushing heft, and then let them go for another jiggly, hypnotic drop.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 21 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 3:25 am

Test's eyelids fluttered and his head drooped as he teetered on the edge of trance. The sheer size, heft, and power of her boobs proving to be enough to leave him completely entranced. And if his status as a total hypnoslut wasn't already well established the closer he came to sinking the more aroused and erect he became.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 21 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 3:29 am

"Mmmm... you're starting to slip~ My boobs are way too good~ You're too much of a pervert~ Gawking at my titties... it's enough to make you cum, it's just a matter of time~" The Gyaru cooed, pursing and popping her lips as she continued her titty teasing. Highlighting their curves with her nails and fingers, swaying them back and forth, circling her fingers around her nipples....
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 21 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 3:34 am

"Enough to make me cum." Test quietly repeated. His eyes half-lidded, his gaze locked to her swaying tits and spiraling fingers, and his cock hard and twitching. He was so close to cuming for her tits, and when he did he'd sink down into a mindless trance, becoming her obedient titslave forevermore.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 21 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 3:36 am

"You love my big, beautiful titties~ You're a horny boobslave, and you can't wait to prove it... and you will prove it to me by letting yourself...." The student council president heaved her girls up again, rolling them against each other and tracing more circles around her nipples to keep Test sinking for her. Then, she let her boobs drop, and let Test take care of the rest.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 21 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 3:40 am

Test's gaze followed the president's fingers as there swirled around and around her nipples. Sinking deeper with each passing second as they drew his focus and thoughts into the center of her breasts. On cue Test came. An orgasm if pure submissive bliss wracking his body. His head lolled forward and his eyes slammed shut as he sank into a deep sleep. Proving just how much of a horny, mesmerized boob slave he was.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 21 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 3:44 am

After Test came, the president pulled his face into her tits, completely smothering him in their divine curves. "Welcome to student council, handsome~" She cooed to him, pampering him with her perfect boobs to really help his newfound boob addiction sink in....

And then the scenario came to a close, and now Test was met with the Gyaru Queen in reality... and her breasts were every bit as tempting.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 21 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 12:09 pm

"Wow." Was all he managed to say, still recovering from the hypnotic control of her breasts. The adventurer had a big blissful smile on his face and a faraway look in his eyes. His gaze quickly returning to the Queen's captivating chest as he looked like he might sink into another trance for her at the slightest provocation.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 21 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 6:14 pm

"Thought you'd like that~ It's every boy's dream to get swept off their feet by the hottest girl in class, isn't it?" The Gyaru Queen snickered at his overt, blissful reaction to her specially crafted scenario. She used her arms to press her titties together in an overflowing display of boobflesh to sate his needy gaze.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 21 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 6:49 pm

"How could it not be when she looks like you." Test immediately replied, ogling his queen with an expression of lovestruck devotion.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 21 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 7:33 pm

"My~ thoughts~ exactly~" The Queen hummed, and Test could see her expression just light up as he showered her with fervent, horny praise. At least, he could if he could see above her cleavage. Even if he couldn't, she'd pull her acolyte into a hug and reward his devotion with a loving, sultry smooch right on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 21 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:30 pm

Test returned the kiss with the same giddy excitement as he'd shown in the VR game. Every bit of praise and teasing from his beloved queen making his heart skip a beat.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 21 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pm

"Mmmmwah~ Hm... how about that card game? Or would you be disappointed to be seduced by a lady other than me?" She teasingly asked as she looked around for another game to play while still clinging to her boytoy.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 21 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 10:03 pm

Test perked up at the mention of his favorite arcade game. "Let's play the card game. I can't wait to see what sort of temptations you throw at me." He replied, 100% on board with her suggestion.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 21 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 10:07 pm

"Alright, and don't be afraid to tempt me, too. But, if you'd rather just let me win... I won't complain, either~" His Queen chuckles as she boots up the card game and dons the headset again, already having her favorite deck saved and ready to use.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 21 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 10:09 pm

"What sort of deck would you like to face my queen?" Test asked her as he donned the VR helmet.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 21 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 10:15 pm

"You'll let me pick, huh? How about.... hm.... I haven't thought about it, actually... maybe a deck full of ladies that are as fashionable as me... or try to be, anyway." She answered with a smirk, confident she could outdo anything Test could put in his deck.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 21 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 10:16 pm

"As you wish." The adventurer obediently replied, taking a moment to build a deck full of confident, elegant, and fashionable ladies to tease and tempt his opponent.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 21 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 10:18 pm

The Gyaru Queen readied her deck, full of temptations she was familiar with leveraging against lucky adventurers like Test. "You can have the first move, my loyal servant. And, tell you what... if you win, you get to pick the next game we play. It could be anything~ you~ want~"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 21 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 10:24 pm

Test swallowed hard as even her teasing tone was enough to make his arousal spike. He started by playing a pair of novice fashionistas. A pair of sexy ladies elegant cocktail dresses ready for a night on the town. They were basic, but could be used to synergize with more power units in his deck.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 21 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 10:28 pm

The Gyaru Queen nodded her head, popping her lips to show off her own lipstick that was more than a match for her low-leveled foes. Then, she played her own cards, revealing the premise of her deck. A curvy, athletic Gym Student and a cute, attractive Bookworm, a pair of college students on the opposite ends of the curriculum, but both of them quite charming in their own right. The Gyaru Queen... whose name in the HUD was Dana, chose not to attack, not wanting to take a risk.

Test: 5 Health
2 Novice Fashionista

Dana: 5 Health
Gym Student, Bookworm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test and his Future Queen
Page 21 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next