Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Monster Girl Quest Part 2

Go down 
+24
ThunderGod65
NeoGeno450
CwHart
ShadithBro
wtf898
Dr.Hazmat
kissfan
Katanarama!
No one
vesago_x
gosoxtim
unknownwatcher
Gaara (The Highest Zero)
anon64
LazyAlex
Cio
wolfzero001
questionman
Daemon McRae
riaclefr
SwerveStar
rb9
Yuna
Mkmd13
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
rb9

Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:52 am

So, is there anything in this version that I would like or is it a big waste of time? I remember the last one completely turned me off when they threw in a female companion and skipped any single damn attempt at yuri.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:23 pm

well what is it that you like?
Back to top Go down
rb9

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:38 pm

LOL shouldn't you know by now? I like kisses, good guys getting charmed. I like yuri, but I doubt there's yuri in this. I like pheromone-based seduction.

The only pieces of content I really liked from the first one were the spidergirl (I thought the cocooning was hot) and the alura une/dyrad (for the mist charm spell thing).

Otherwise most of the endings are kinda meh to me. No real hypnosis or the hero seeming to "surrender," a lot of it is pretty much rape.

Seriously, that's the one thing I absolutely hate about the Japanese hentai mentality. They can't seem to ever depict someone (especially a girl) genuinely enjoying sex. It always has to be forced, and they always look like they are in fucking pain.
Back to top Go down
Gaara (The Highest Zero)

Gaara (The Highest Zero)

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:19 pm

I hear you RB the pheromone thing kinda pulls me in as well, but also when the victim is completely innocent and the girl saps/enslaves them. Its just so much better that way. But thats my opinion and everyone is entitled to their won ^_^
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:35 pm

rb9 wrote:
LOL shouldn't you know by now? I like kisses, good guys getting charmed. I like yuri, but I doubt there's yuri in this. I like pheromone-based seduction.

The only pieces of content I really liked from the first one were the spidergirl (I thought the cocooning was hot) and the alura une/dyrad (for the mist charm spell thing).

Otherwise most of the endings are kinda meh to me. No real hypnosis or the hero seeming to "surrender," a lot of it is pretty much rape.

Seriously, that's the one thing I absolutely hate about the Japanese hentai mentality. They can't seem to ever depict someone (especially a girl) genuinely enjoying sex. It always has to be forced, and they always look like they are in fucking pain.

Well I think you would like the Queen Bee and the Queen Ant then, they both use like a mind control kiss move that makes Luka surrender to them.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:04 am

i found this thing called chiitrans, its meant to be easier to use than agth, but it says i need the games agth code? anyone know what it is or where i can find it
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:12 pm

Mkmd13 wrote:
rb9 wrote:

Well I think you would like the Queen Bee and the Queen Ant then, they both use like a mind control kiss move that makes Luka surrender to them.

no the queen ant used her eyes to put you under "temptation" just like Alice and the witch succubus(and that reminds me they added more cg for in the new patch) but your right about the queen bee does it with her pheromone kiss

the siren's song also puts you under "temptation" and I suspect that Cupid's arrow will do the same
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:15 pm

Question: Who is this? http://www.nicozon.net/watch/sm16566930

I tryed to look her up, but I couldn't find data on her. O.o besides, she is adorible. x3 I can't read Japanese so i have no idea. Though, maybe she is a Lilim or something like that? Anyways, if ya know and could fill me in, that would be cool. :3
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 4:49 am

apparently shes a taro imp, so i guess shes kinda a lilim

btw theres a 60% patch noww
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:59 am

anon64 wrote:
That didn't take long to get onto the forum
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 6:47 am

anon64 wrote:

I thought it was a 66% patch
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:32 am

Mkmd13 wrote:
anon64 wrote:

I thought it was a 66% patch
It is.
Back to top Go down
unknownwatcher

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:49 pm

I'm having trouble installing the patch. help?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:18 pm

Just extract all of the files into the MGQ part 2 folder that you already have.
Back to top Go down
unknownwatcher

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:27 pm

thanks!
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:16 pm

np Very Happy
Back to top Go down
unknownwatcher

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:01 pm

wow, I'm having a hell of a time with the slime girls on part two but i'll beat them eventually! I've only seen two kiss attacks so far, too bad they aren't animated Sad
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:11 pm

No attacks are animated in the game, just showing pics of them doing the move is about the best you will get.
Back to top Go down
unknownwatcher

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:42 pm

okay, I need help. how do i defeat erubetie? I tried to do what the evaluation says but everytime I fail.

edit:nevermind, i finally did it. weird, becuase I tried that move before and it failed.
Back to top Go down
questionman

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:45 pm

if it is the water heavenly knight you have to use gnome and then guard
Back to top Go down
unknownwatcher

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:56 pm

I did that twice. oddly it didn't work the first time but it did the second.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:59 pm

wolfzero001 wrote:
Question: Who is this? http://www.nicozon.net/watch/sm16566930

I tryed to look her up, but I couldn't find data on her. O.o besides, she is adorible. x3 I can't read Japanese so i have no idea. Though, maybe she is a Lilim or something like that? Anyways, if ya know and could fill me in, that would be cool. :3

ah Imp the only monster you can't lose to unless you want to

she's lvl 1, has 50 hp, 2 game over scenes and if you use Luka's ultimate attack(it only cost one sp, takes 4 turns to use, does godly damage and is easily interrupted) you get a achievement

I lol'd and felt bad about it till I noticed I got the achievement
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 8:22 pm

Damn, I know I wouldn't have the heart to do that to her. XD That said, damn if the imps are that big in this game then the Succubi must be huge! Lol xD
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 3:07 pm

by the way the angel the everyone though you were going to fight in part two and got pushed back to part three got her art work updated

the also added a new angel "Trinity" it seem to be a three bodies, one mind type of deal

lose translations

she/they finds people whom rebelled against god and trains them into devout believers, humans captured by her/them are bound by pleasure and brainwashed into being servants of god. Also a second set of Trinity can team up to use what known as the "cross of pleasure"(theres a image of it on toro's site) in which the sinners is trained to be obedient servants of God in both body and soul.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:13 pm

Wow... that's one way to get followers. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Monster Girl Quest Part 2
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next