Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

REQUEST- IDEAS

Go down 
+57
DNHumanBeing
Lilytrice
LastSorrow
Nereus_Kruz
Numbers.
Lightshock16
Removed
Mizuhashi
X_Simply-Perfect_X
AzureTyrant
BR0K3NH41KU
Warrior of Darkness
[Account Inactive]
Craicte
Ninja_Named_Bob
SoloWingPixy
BurningVulcan
sfbirdie
abstertrek
herwillingslave
Zesquid
Mkmd13
labsab1
jonathan123
PieForPi
LipsInfinity
Caustic_Clown
SomeGuy
guametsunami
LeonOne994
ChevalierDiabolique
Morlen
sarcasticspidey
Awesome_Dante
Yuna
hertzez
DocBadonk
Dataslycer
065227n
JustAQuinn
darksophina
ShadithBro
Urago_
questionman
NeoGeno450
Gaara (The Highest Zero)
Pein
black.hell_
vesago_x
VulcanS
LazyAlex
gosoxtim
Razer
kissfan
SwerveStar
wolfzero001
anon64
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage

REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 25 EmptySat May 27, 2023 8:01 pm

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum and am trying my hand at making a Midara for y'all to use. I need some help trying to find out how to properly balance her. I don't wanna spoil too much, but the general jist I want to go for is that she has her own special "points" system. She would build these points by using moves, whether they be attacks on the opponent or moves specially made to build up her meter, and at 2 different point intervals she changes into a stronger form. Is there a similar sort of midara on this forum that I could use as a guide, or would anyone be willing to lend a hand? Thanks so much!
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 25 EmptySat May 27, 2023 8:29 pm

whofubdi wrote:
Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum and am trying my hand at making a Midara for y'all to use. I need some help trying to find out how to properly balance her. I don't wanna spoil too much, but the general jist I want to go for is that she has her own special "points" system. She would build these points by using moves, whether they be attacks on the opponent or moves specially made to build up her meter, and at 2 different point intervals she changes into a stronger form. Is there a similar sort of midara on this forum that I could use as a guide, or would anyone be willing to lend a hand? Thanks so much!

What I'd say is try posting her, and then we can give feedback after we've had a look at her. Don't be afraid if she's not perfect out of the box, no one expects perfection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 25 EmptySat May 27, 2023 8:37 pm

AggronStrong wrote:
whofubdi wrote:

What I'd say is try posting her, and then we can give feedback after we've had a look at her. Don't be afraid if she's not perfect out of the box, no one expects perfection.

Appreciate the advice, I'll post her once I feel she's ready enough that people could give some solid tips.
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Building a scenario    REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 01, 2023 5:09 am

Hi to all i thinking to create a free to use scenario bases on a midara monster school. I'm looking for ideas to make sections.
The idea was that scenario will have some midaras and monster girls and the one that dm it can be able to create any creature that he or her want.
If you Like the idea you can say to me some "clubes" or areas   to create
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

REQUEST- IDEAS
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25