Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

REQUEST- IDEAS

Go down 
+57
DNHumanBeing
Lilytrice
LastSorrow
Nereus_Kruz
Numbers.
Lightshock16
Removed
Mizuhashi
X_Simply-Perfect_X
AzureTyrant
BR0K3NH41KU
Warrior of Darkness
[Account Inactive]
Craicte
Ninja_Named_Bob
SoloWingPixy
BurningVulcan
sfbirdie
abstertrek
herwillingslave
Zesquid
Mkmd13
labsab1
jonathan123
PieForPi
LipsInfinity
Caustic_Clown
SomeGuy
guametsunami
LeonOne994
ChevalierDiabolique
Morlen
sarcasticspidey
Awesome_Dante
Yuna
hertzez
DocBadonk
Dataslycer
065227n
JustAQuinn
darksophina
ShadithBro
Urago_
questionman
NeoGeno450
Gaara (The Highest Zero)
Pein
black.hell_
vesago_x
VulcanS
LazyAlex
gosoxtim
Razer
kissfan
SwerveStar
wolfzero001
anon64
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 9:29 pm

I can try to create one but I'm not to sure how good it will be, I'm usually better on the receiving end of the kissing than being the one doing it.
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 14 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 10:31 am

I'd still enjoy reading it! It gets easier with time and practice trust me. Also mkmd, I have several ideas for the fairies already, so stay tuned! Darkavenger, I'm not sure if this is the correct forum or not since it mainly has enemy entries, but i'm curious on what this story idea is.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 14 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 3:08 pm

I posted it here cuz it is called "request ideas" not anything specific plus not many people read the other fourms

my idea was (in suspensful movie format) "During their spring break 4 teens Danny, Alexander, Jack, Atlas and Elenaor decide to spend their vacation together on an island not too far from the coast of California! They start on their Voyage to find a man in the ocean drowning. He warns them not to go to the island and dies of unknown causes. When they get to the island they meet a girl named Sofia. She seems to be stranded and acts strange at times. Their ship has also mysteriously ran out of gas. Their only hope is to explore the island and see what they can find!"

If u couldnt tell elizabeth is going to be the girl who tries to kill,hypnotize,seduce and/or transform all 4 teens on the island(the rest is all up to the write but have suggestions if wanted!)
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 14 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 9:41 pm

That is interesting darkavenger. I really do like the idea of several guys on an island being picked off one by one, though I'm not sure what I can do with it at the moment. To be honest, I think you should start a new topic with this idea in it and we can come up with some ideas and maybe collaborate on a sotry, as I don't want to stray too far from the original intent of this.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 11:19 pm

I got another request guys and if someone does this, I will start making my own characters on here as well. I was wondering if anyone is willing to do a Skunk Girl. Using her scent as well in her attacks as the main focal point and her ass as well. Kissing could be the way she would seduce her opponent and then go for the harder stuff when they are under her control.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 8:06 pm

Hmmm.... I like that, Mkmd13. I might work on that sometime soon. Question though; regarding the scent; would it be sweet smelling or otherwise? I'd probably do something perfume-related with this, but I want to know what's going on in your head here.
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 9:06 pm

Mkmd, that's a cool and creative idea. Zesquid, from reading other material and entries you've wrote, I feel like you'd do the best job and give this entry the best justice. I apologize about the delay of those fairies, but I promise I'll have them by the end of this weekend(pretty long stretch I know, but I have a 9-5 everyday this week as well as other commitments in between). I wanted to let you know so you didn't think I forgot about them or anything Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 9:15 pm

Zesquid - That is entirely up to you, whatever gives you the better ideas with. Maybe even mixing the two where she could control her scent.

Spidey - Thats alright man, I hear ya, I work two jobs myself lol and dont worry, Im not a person to rush other people.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 1:22 pm

I really appreciate that, Sarcasticspidey. I'm getting some ideas for this, though I must apologize as this could take me a while. My inspiration comes and goes, and it's not something I can easily switch on/off, ya know? But we'll see what happens Very Happy

In the mean time, if anyone wants to take this idea and run with it, go for it! There's no reason we can't have two people go off of the same general concept. Chances are it'll create two completely different profiles in the end.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 1:38 pm

Thats a pretty slick idea as well Zesquid. It would be really kool to the compare the two and see how similar or different they are. But that requires a second person though if anyone wants to try it as well.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 11:59 pm

And I will be that second person to try to make a Skunk Girl.

Odore
Appearance: A busty girl with ears and a tail resembling those of a skunk. Their attire tends to vary but they usually have a "playboy bunny" type attire with stockings and... I don't know what that one piece dress is called but it's a one piece dress! They tend to have a white "skunk stripe" in their hair regardless of what the other color is.

Explanation: A skunklike Monster Girl with the ability to produce odors both sweet smelling and noxious. They tend to be rather tricky and torment their foes with their scents until they get what they want, either trying to spray a noxious scent until their quarry submits or spraying a sweet scent to seduce them.

Attacks
-Blow Kiss: Sweetly flings a little kiss at the target to shoot a pink heart at them. Deals a little charm damage to them.
-Kiss Spray: Walks up to a target, kisses their hand, lays their hand flat, and blows at the target. A spray of hearts will fire at them to make them dizzy. The rate of dizziness is high, but the damage is even less than Blow Kiss.
-Skunk Spray: Sprays a nasty scent at the enemy from the base of her tail/her bum. This scent deals above average magic damage and can cause poison, making them take physical damage periodically. Will also deal charm damage to anyone aroused by bad smells and such. However, this poison is nonlethal, but it can still cause KO.
-Sweet Spray: Sprays a sweet scent at the enemy from the base of her tail/her bum. This scent, conversely, does above average charm damage and can infatuate the enemy.
-Ram: A rare physical attack that deals average physical damage, but it used more for the sake of knocking down or stunning a target. She charges at the enemy and slams into them with her shoulder.
-Facesit: Attempts to sit on her target's face to keep them from moving. If they were knocked down by a Ram attack and/or stunned, they aren't likely to escape un-sat on. Their chance of escape is higher if they have more physical strength. If they're sitting on a target's face it will keep them from taking most action, and also DOUBLES damage dealt by Skunk Spray and Sweet Spray. Those two moves also become undodgeable.
-Taunt: "Awww, scared of a little smell?" "You can't take the scents, can you~?" "Breathe it in deep, pal/boy/girl/cutie~!" Says something somewhere along those lines to insult a target. Depending on the target it will have a different effect, usually either...
--Enraging the target so they can't use support abilities (causing Berserk).
--Preventing running away.
--Causing fear (makes them take additional damage).
--Stunning someone from intimidation.

Finishers (YES THERE IS MORE THAN ONE)
-Meme la Pew - Used when the target's Charm HP is empty (or their CC is maxed or whatever it is you say) - When the Odore sees their victim exhausted and aroused, they will skip forwards before suddenly charging at them and hugging them. Putting the victim into a dip, she will start to giggle and loudly kiss their target all over their face, occasionally stopping to either taunt them or compliment their appearance. With one hand she will eventually start to massage her victim's crotch, or she may simply rub her own crotch on that of their victim, stripping optional. This continues until the target orgasms and cannot resist any further.
-Tush Takeover - Used when the target is KOed via a facesitting scent attack or a Skunk Scent attack - The Odore will sit on their target's face and look down at them. "You did good to submit to me, little boy/girl." She will tell them. She may also call them weak, depending on their individual personality. From there she'll spray plenty of scent into their face, depending on the means of KO, tormenting them with her scents. To revive this character by any means she must be knocked off by an attack first. Should this arouse the individual, she will reach down and attempt to jerk off/finger the victim.

Taming an Odore: Despite the smelly and intimidating premise of an Odore, they can be quite friendly if you can conquer one before they conquer you. Caution is recommended or you will smell terrible for a WHILE-Granted, the smell isn't as good at sticking as it is from a real skunk, but it's still a bother to get rid of. However, it's worth noting that their sweet scent can neutralize their smelly scent. The smelly scent is also not actually poison, it only appears so because it overwhelms the senses. Because of this even minor poison resistance will allow you to resist the poison ailment. But look at me talking about how the scent works without getting to the point. Odores aren't an EASY catch, and don't have any tricks like some other creatures do, but they are valuable allies once befriended.
Even though the meaner ones tend to taunt people, the Odore can be a good friend as well as a good sexual partner. They are capable of freshening any air with their sweet scent, but they might instinctively spray their skunk scent when they're frightened. For food, they'll eat just about anything. They get along very well with other animal-type Monster Girls, provided they aren't that animal's prey.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 12:22 am

Damn this was amazing! I'm really glad that you took up my request on this and it can really only get better when Zesquid finishes up his.
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 1:11 pm

I apologize about the delay but I finally was able to put this down. Hope you enjoy this mkmd, this one's for you!

Mixie
Appearance- a miniature pixie about 5 inches tall and 2 inches wide, a mixie wears a sparkly and glittery pink dress and has four butterfly-like wings. They wear pink lip gloss and have a sexy smile to them. They each old a magical wand with a star gem at the end of it.
Description- Though they are small and physically weak, a mixie's size should not be underestimated. Known for fighting in large groups, it is difficult to fight so many at a time and will usually result in a person losing the will to fight

Moves

Sweet Call- "Hey, hey you!", the mixie calls. Not noticing the mixie due to her size, the target will look around confused until the mixie flies up to their face, looking them in the eyes. She'll smile sweetly and say, "You're really cute. I wanna play! ~<3", before kissing their nose and backing off. Deals small charm damage and decreases defense of target.

Mixie Party!- The mixie will wink shyly to the target then ask, "Mind if I invite some friends? They'd loove to meet you.", before blowing the target a kiss and emitting a bright light from her already flashy body to create a beacon of light to attract other mixies. The next turn, 3 mixies appear behind the first, sensually blowing kisses and giving winks to the target.

Sexy Suggestion- The mixies will fly to the target's face and shower his/her cheek with kisses. The target feels suddenly calm at the kisses, and even though they're small, becomes very aroused. The target begins to think of what it would feel like to have the mixies kiss his/her private areas. One of the mixies cutely giggles and whispers to the target, "We made you feel good, so now you owe us one. Take off your clothes." The target hesitate for a moment, but is too distracted with how good the tiny kisses felt to care. He/she takes off their clothes and lays them on the ground. One mixie waves her magic wand and the clothes disappear. Decreases target's defense to 0 and deal medium charm damage.

Gift of Love- The mixies fly to the target's face, begin to make coy suggestions to him/her, then all blow a pink dust into his/her face. Once the victim inhales in through their nose, they instantly calm and begin to appreciate the beauty of each mixie. The target feels a combination of love and lust swell up in their chest and loses the will to fight.  Leads to instant finisher and maxes out charm.

Male Only Attacks
Erection Heaven- One mixie will go to the target's ear and say quietly, "Just relax cuite and my sisters will take good care of you" before softly biting and licking the target's ear. Downstairs, the other mixies begin to kiss the target's member all over from the sensitive tip to the balls. They quickness allows the target to feel immense pleasure as the mixies kiss him and his shaft grows to its final length. The mixie at his ear whispers to him, "Oh look how big it is! You're such a good boy. We'll make you feel amazing!" Leads to next move.

Escalation to Ejaculation- After the male target has popped a boner, the mixies all gather to it and begin to hug it, wrapping their arms around it. They all begin to move their arms up and down to stimulate him and mimic the feeling of stroking. While doing so, they will kiss his shaft all over to increase the pleasure. While the target moans in ecstasy, other mixies will arrive to the sight and begin helping the other mixies with his groin area, or pepper his face with kisses while making giving him compliments and suggestions. When the male has climaxed, the mixies make him their love slave and bring him back to their home for more fun.

Female Only Attacks
Big Sis Stimulation- The mixies fly over to the female's groin and look inside her hole. They smirk at each other and put their heads in, beginning to lick and kiss her everywhere, especially her clit. As the female target enojys this new experience, more mixies will appear and give her a breast massage, while others will focus on kissing her body all over. Once she climaxes, all the mixies will wave their magic wands and the target will begin to shrink, slowly but surely. Once the target is about the same size as the mixies, they will continue their onslaught of kisses. Once the group is finished, the female will be in a pink glittery dress and converted into a magical mixie.

Last edited by sarcasticspidey on Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 3:49 pm

Thank you very much Spidey, I will read this when I actually have the time later on tonight and since you guys have fulfilled my wishes, I will create some content on here now. Does anyone have any requests that they would like me to do?

EDIT: Just read the Mixie and I loved every bit of it! That is definitely some quality writing right there and reminds me alot about the pixies from the first MGQ. Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 2:13 am

^ Little Red Riding Hood (pretends to be this victimized hooded girl but she may tie you up instead)

Or

^ Arson Girl (mostly naked and sets fires to buildings as a prank)
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 2:35 am

I like the Arson Girl one, I will probably have that done tomorrow night or the next day after. Depends on how tired I am from work lol
Back to top Go down
DocBadonk

DocBadonk

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 9:22 pm

SwerveStar wrote:
And I will be that second person to try to make a Skunk Girl.

Odore
REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 14 Odore10
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 9:47 pm

Ohhhh where is she from?

EDIT: I will also do Arson Girl in this post as well.

Arson Girl -- A crazy girl that just loves to cause chaos in cities by setting fire to anything that gets in her way and if you try to stop her, lets just say you are going to get a bit more of a warm reception by her.

How she sets fire to buildings and cars is by typical means of malatove cocktails and bombs but how she sets fire to people is a whole other story...

Attacks:

Burning Passion -- She ignites herself with the burning of love in her heart. This gives her increased mobility and increased accuracy, making her next attack hit almost every time but slowly decreases in accuracy for every other attack before it goes back to normal.

Fire Kiss -- She holds two fingers up to her lips and kisses it. It causes a spark and her two fingers are lit ablaze. She then drinks a bit of gas before lowering her hand and blows at the fire, creating a flamethrower at her opponent.

Flametongue -- If she gets close enough to her opponent, she will leap onto them and start to lick them furiously on their face, causing sparks from the friction and if they have any sort of ignition on them, the sparks will catch it on fire to add extra damage.

Massive Inhale -- Any fire that is around her will be instantly sucked up by her and held in her stomach for a short period of time, this will set up for her next three attacks.

First Degree Burns -- She has to be close for this to work, She will grapple her opponent and get them into a lip lock, she will then use her tongue to open her opponents mouth and then breathe in all the fire that she previously sucked in, into her opponents mouth.

Second Degree Burns -- She has to be mid distance for this to work, She puts both hands to her lips and blows on them. Her hands become ablaze by all the flames that she sucked in before. She then motions her hands into a heart shape, causing a burning heart to appear in front of her. Lastly, she pushes the flaming heart forward at her opponent, causing massive damage if it hits.

Third Degree Burns -- She has to be max distance away for this to work, She tilts her head back towards the sky and starts to blow multiple fire kisses to the sky. The kisses will be in the shape of lips that are on fire and will rain down onto the proximity of where her opponent is standing.

Finisher:

(Male opponent) Spontaneous Combustion -- After her opponent has taken enough damage for them not to be able to fight back any longer, she slowly struts up to them and puts her hand under their chin and raises it up to her eye level, "Such a shame that I'm going to have to destroy such a pretty face." She winks at them and then quickly brings both of her hands behind their head and pulls it in for a nice, long kiss. As the kiss progresses, her opponent keeps on getting hotter and hotter to the point that they cant take it any longer and try to break the kiss, but since they are so weak, they wont be able to. Their body temperature raises by so much that all the water in their body starts to boil to the point in which their body just catches on fire and slowly burns to their death while she laughs at their agony.

(Female opponent) Flame Bite -- After her opponent has taken enough damage for them not to be able to fight back any longer, she walks up to her opponent and says, "lets see if you got what it takes." She then pulls their head to one side, exposing their neck and then she bites it. The bite will open up a big enough gap that she will start to use her saliva to drip down into her body and into her blood stream. He saliva is said to be as hot as lava and will start to course throughout her opponents body. If her opponent survives the ordeal, they will then be turned into an Arson Girl with her, if not, they will die from the intense heat flowing inside their body.

((Again, this is my first one so go easy on me! Lol I hope you like it and if anyone else that has more experience than me at this stuff wants to take Arson Girl in another direction, by all means go ahead Smile ))
Back to top Go down
DocBadonk

DocBadonk

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 7:41 pm

Mkmd13 wrote:
Ohhhh where is she from?

EDIT: I will also do Arson Girl in this post as well.

Arson Girl
REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 14 Arsong10
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 10:40 pm

Geez mkmd, that was your first try and you came up with that?  I knew you were full of crap when you said you couldn't write stuff like this haha. It's great and I'd love to see more from you; I really like the original ideas you did with it and how she was actually trying to burn her opponent (though I personally like the opponent charmed or something best but that's just me). I have a few ideas for new entries I'll be working on soon. I'd like to see more ideas that involve "tokens" of some sort though. Usually these were lipstick prints (I could dig that; lipsticks a big preference of mine lol) or charm counters but I think it's a good idea. If anyone's interested in doing perhaps a hypnotizing lamia with lipstick somewhere, I'd be more than happy to write a request for you. Think of it as a trade off :p
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 11:56 pm

http://www.dannychoo.com/en/post/25539/Akaneko.html (This is what I think the Arson Girl should look like)

Though I wish you made non-lethal finishers.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 1:18 am

Sorry about that, I just recently watch Mortal Kombat X videos and that got me in the mood of death and destruction lol. I can make charm based finishers for her as well if you would like. And thank you Spidey, I really thank you for your compliments. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 3:24 am

Mkmd13 wrote:
(Male opponent) Spontaneous Combustion -- After her opponent has taken enough damage for them not to be able to fight back any longer, she slowly struts up to them and puts her hand under their chin and raises it up to her eye level, "Such a shame that I'm going to have to destroy such a pretty face." She winks at them and then quickly brings both of her hands behind their head and pulls it in for a nice, long kiss. As the kiss progresses, her opponent keeps on getting hotter and hotter to the point that they cant take it any longer and try to break the kiss, but since they are so weak, they wont be able to. Their body temperature raises by so much that all the water in their body starts to boil to the point in which their body just catches on fire and slowly burns to their death while she laughs at their agony.
REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 14 Kyoko_death_kiss
Back to top Go down
DocBadonk

DocBadonk

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 5:47 am

REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 14 Arsong12

Better?
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 9:23 am

ShadithBro wrote:
Mkmd13 wrote:
the target:
the kiss:
the effect:
afterwords:
Fixed it
see why I was reminded of her?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

REQUEST- IDEAS