Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

REQUEST- IDEAS

Go down 
+57
DNHumanBeing
Lilytrice
LastSorrow
Nereus_Kruz
Numbers.
Lightshock16
Removed
Mizuhashi
X_Simply-Perfect_X
AzureTyrant
BR0K3NH41KU
Warrior of Darkness
[Account Inactive]
Craicte
Ninja_Named_Bob
SoloWingPixy
BurningVulcan
sfbirdie
abstertrek
herwillingslave
Zesquid
Mkmd13
labsab1
jonathan123
PieForPi
LipsInfinity
Caustic_Clown
SomeGuy
guametsunami
LeonOne994
ChevalierDiabolique
Morlen
sarcasticspidey
Awesome_Dante
Yuna
hertzez
DocBadonk
Dataslycer
065227n
JustAQuinn
darksophina
ShadithBro
Urago_
questionman
NeoGeno450
Gaara (The Highest Zero)
Pein
black.hell_
vesago_x
VulcanS
LazyAlex
gosoxtim
Razer
kissfan
SwerveStar
wolfzero001
anon64
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:40 am

Kiss Elemental
Appearance: A nude female with no genitals(?), pink skin and a light pink glow. In the light the glow isn't even noticeable, but they, well, glow in the dark. Large, innocent, curious eyes. Has hair that's actually a manifestation of elemental energy, and appears translucent. Above average to large sized lips. They float just above the ground.

Explanation: A being made of pure energy given off from arousal, affection, lust, and love. They do not require food to survive, and only need to be exposed to those things that form her. For this reason, they attempt to kiss passerby's, or may even show voyeuristic behavior and watch people kiss or have sex. Depending on what the primary force that formed her, she may behave differently. Ones formed primarily from lust are likely to force their affections or rape, ones formed by mostly love are content with just watching or peacefully kissing. Ones with arousal are more sultry and sexual, whereas affection based ones are sweeter and overall friendlier. Oddly enough, once they're formed, their personality won't easily change based on this. There is another variant-Kiss Elementals can be summoned or created by other creatures. These are only temporary beings that do not have personality or emotion, are weaker than a real one, and will eventually fade. Despite their tangibility, the bodies of artificial, summoned Kiss Elementals are translucent.

Gimmick: Looking for love - Like a Kiss Succubus, anytime they kiss someone or are kissed, their HP is restored. Unlike a Kiss Succubus, their HP is also restored when they witness a kiss that doesn't involve them. Their low HP can go a long way because of this ability.

Attacks:
-Quick Peck: Floats towards her target and quickly pecks them on the lips or cheek, dealing damage to the target.
-Big Kiss: Flies at the target and gives them a big, affectionate kiss, dealing heavy damage. Less accurate.
-ID Smooch: Floats towards her target and gives them a firm, long kiss. The kiss itself doesn't do as much damage, but they use this kiss to identify the target's weaknesses, strengths, remaining HP, remaining physical HP, remaining MP, and etc.
-Friendly Kiss: Kisses an ally to restore their HP.
-Energy Balancer: Only real Kiss Elementals can do this. Hugs and kisses with another real Kiss Elemental to even out their remaining HP.
-Accept Energy: Only real Kiss Elementals can do this. Hugs and kisses with a fake Kiss Elemental to absorb them into their body, increasing their stats and restoring their HP.
-Elemental Copy: Kisses an ally that has an element-based kiss attack (like fire, water, electric, etc) on the lips. The Kiss Elemental will change color based on the element, their attack power will increase, and their attacks will deal arousal and possibly physical damage of that element, depending on the element.
-Blow Kiss: Blows a kiss to direct a heart at the enemy and deal damage.
-Empowered Blow Kiss: Kisses her hand powerfully, then blows it to the enemy. This one does a lot more damage, and has a much bigger heart, but it uses enough of Kiss Elemental's power that it doesn't immediately restore, and it costs a little HP to use.

Finisher: Feeding Element - The Kiss Elemental approaches a sexually weakened foe and embraces them. It begins to kiss them and glow. Forcing their target to the ground, they kiss all over the target and rub their crotch area on that of their victim. If they aren't wearing pants and they're male, their manhood will appear to phase inside of the Kiss Elemental. This continues until their victim orgasms, restoring their stamina fully and leaving their target exhausted. Apparently the Kiss Elemental can also orgasm, but it has no effect on the move.

Taming a Kiss Elemental: The ease of taming one varies wildly depending on the individual because of all the different behaviors they exhibit. There really isn't a trick to it, besides offering it kisses yourself or offering to please yourself to it. They are drawn to people who're kissing or making love, so if you invite a docile one to watch you do so could very easily befriend it.
Kiss Elementals are not complex creatures in terms of anatomy. Their anatomy appears to be shaped like that of a human, complete with a stomach, but besides that they are entirely formed by magic. They do not need to consume human food and instead usually regularly witness or participate in kissing or love. In the case that they do eat normal food, they can use their magic body to burn it into energy, and leave no waste. Anything they cannot "digest" is expelled through their body in an undigested state. Exactly how they do so is vague.
The large eyes of a Kiss Elemental are so that they can catch every detail of a kiss or another such food source-If they have their own emotions, then their own arousal can contribute to feeding them. Their big lips however serve a very important purpose-They are the most sensitive part of a Kiss Elemental's body. They have fully functioning senses, but they can touch things with their lips to get a very refined idea of how something feels, can identify various things about the object they kiss (magic alignments, emotions, aggressiveness, statistics), and even receive a very clear taste of the object via kiss. There have been cases in which I've given a befriended Kiss Elemental some fruit or something else to eat and they just kissed it several times before returning it to me. Their ability to identify so many things with their lips is similar to that of the Pokemon Smoochum.
As previously stated, they can be fed simply by letting it kiss things or such, but in the event they eat normal food they are usually drawn to natural things like fruit, vegetables, and meat. If they get lonely or bored just add more monster girls that love kissing to their roster. One final note-You can let them watch you copulate to give it sustenance, but try not to be surprised if it runs up and kisses one or both of you out of nowhere.

((I had a lot of fun with this once I got started.))
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:36 pm

SwerveStar wrote:
The bubbles just sorta seem to be there as an afterthought. Thanks for the links though.
Oh yeah, I know; I just thought it might be a nice springboard for you knowing your taste for bubble-related things. I liked your bubblegum girl profile a while back, and I felt like this may be a nice starting point to take the concept of a bubble-related slime girl and do something a little more your speed. As you mentioned, you've got a list, and I can totally respect that; I'm in the same boat myself. Regardless, I feel like it's something right up your alley, and I hope it's something you can find your way to at one point or another.

By the way, great work on the kiss elemental profile! Great stuff! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:35 pm

So, I actually got working a bit, and finally finished my edits to Kissfan's Legendary 10 tailed fox Juubey no Mae profile; I think it came out rather well. Thoughts, anyone? I'd love some input, maybe some suggestions Very Happy

Double Play: Giggles, says "two is always better than one..." and then starts strutting toward her target. Upon nearing them, she'll turn and begin moving toward one side of them, and as she turns a copy of herself splits off and moves toward the other side of the target, almost mirroring the first Juubey's movements. The two set upon their opponent, one flirts with the target, seducing and kissing them while the other will expose the target's private parts and begin to please them.

Fluffy Kiss: While in close quarters with her target, Juubey will wrap her ten tails around them. binding them in cushiony bliss as she takes their head in her hands. "Aren't I just heavenly?" She'll say with a giggle before engaging them in a tender liplock.

Let's Have Some More Fun: Often a follow up from Fluffy Kiss, Juubey will begin to shower her opponent with quick pecks up and down their face and neck, occasionally sneaking in a giggle and a kiss on the lips and say "heehee, you're too fun~<3"

Goddess Pleasure: Pouncing on her target, she will giggle furtively while pulling down his pants to reveal his length. "Time to taste the goddess....." With that she'll begin to ride them slowly, increasing in speed over time. Eventually, as they reach climax, she'll lean in and whisper into their ear "I'm going to send you to heaven." Small hearts flow from her lips into her target's ear as she does this, charming them and causing the next action to be immensely more pleasing. With that, she'll raise herself off of her target's length and begin kissing them with her rump in the air, distracting them as she lines up and then impales herself upon their erection, sending a powerful wave of pleasure through them and causing them to release, allowing her to absorb their life energy.

Hellish Pleasure: Like goddess pleasure, Juubey will pounce on her target and bring them to the ground while pulling down his pants to reveal his length. After looking at it, she'll smirk deviously and say "Time for the demon's kiss...." and she'll lean down and kiss the head of their length, her lips glowing or a moment before taking the head into her mouth and sucking at it, paying particular attention to the head with both her lips and tongue. Eventually, as they reach climax, she'll let go of them and giggle, locking eyes with them and winking, sending a little heart out that floats down and pops over their face, further charming them and increasing the pleasure of the next action upon them. "Now give me your offering," leaning back down, she kisses the head once more and envelopes it, causing pleasure to surge through her victim and cause them to release, allowing her to absorb their life force through their release.

As I stated before, if anyone has any suggestions or constructive criticism, please let me know. Also, if anyone has any requests for more profiles, please let me know! As it stands, I'm trying to figure out adding to Flash Trickstar's squidgirl and octopus girl profiles, as well as Kissfan's electric eel girl profile, but I follow my muse and where it takes me, so if anyone has any ideas I would absolutely love to hear them! Anything to get the creative juices flowing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Urago_

Urago_

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 1:21 am

Zesquid wrote:
SwerveStar wrote:
The bubbles just sorta seem to be there as an afterthought. Thanks for the links though.
Oh yeah, I know; I just thought it might be a nice springboard for you knowing your taste for bubble-related things.  I liked your bubblegum girl profile a while back, and I felt like this may be a nice starting point to take the concept of a bubble-related slime girl and do something a little more your speed.  As you mentioned, you've got a list, and I can totally respect that; I'm in the same boat myself.  Regardless, I feel like it's something right up your alley, and I hope it's something you can find your way to at one point or another.

By the way, great work on the kiss elemental profile!  Great stuff! Very Happy
A bubble-related slime girl? sign me up for that!
Back to top Go down
darksophina

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 6:32 pm

I wouldnt mind some more detail in the alraune and gemini encounters but thats just me. Either way im guessing ive lurked here long enough, im writing something a little different that fits this topic, A little group encounter vs a cult and the creature they summon.MAYBE this will be posted later tonight hoping so atleast.
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:01 pm

Zesquid wrote:

As I stated before, if anyone has any suggestions or constructive criticism, please let me know.  Also, if anyone has any requests for more profiles, please let me know!  As it stands, I'm trying to figure out adding to Flash Trickstar's squidgirl and octopus girl profiles, as well as Kissfan's electric eel girl profile, but I follow my muse and where it takes me, so if anyone has any ideas I would absolutely love to hear them!  Anything to get the creative juices flowing Very Happy
Should know that the Electric Eel works in tandem with the kiss elemental. Electric damage + Paralysis.
Back to top Go down
darksophina

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:04 pm

I will say now that this post will contain some Futanari, while others may like bubbleblowing and such futa is sorta my thing to mix with kisses, Anyway on with it.
(Think of this as a Quest and instance from an MMO, ill describe the bosses and mechanics of the encounters)
Ill be editing and adding to this throughout the night.

As a group of adventurers you have heard rumors... you will need 5 people at least... the bounty board message mentioned that a few elite squads with less people went in and the sole escapee mention that they were controlled and taken out one at a time... And he only escaped due to being allowed to as a warning to others. The message posted on the bounty board read as follows.

At the top of the board it says in big letters
MEN ARE FORBIDDEN FROM CHASING THIS BOUNTY DUE TO RISK OF SUCCUBI DEATHS

"Urgently required: Personnel with excellent investigative and combat skills to investigate rumored demonic summoning of a cult. The cult in question is setup at an abandoned temple 4 days trek from the city and have named themselves the Sister of the Shining Dark. Anyone that comes back bearing proof of the cults activities and eradication will be rewarded 20,00 REN from the Temple of Reliska the Pure."

Your party approach the temple and find that it looks ruined and dilapidated like no one had lived there, atleast at first glace. On closer inspection however you find footprints leading toward the temple yet none leading away And that the temple isnt a temple to a god, Its a temple to discipline and training. Something is certainly odd. Either way you enter and are instantly surprised and disgusted at what you find, Demonic symbols on the walls and floors, a Small pile of skulls in the corner and odd fluids around the area, blood as well as clear fluid. The smell isn't rotten, it's scented, Lavish, Dark. The main thing however that concerns you is there is no one here and only a dark spiral staircase leading down into the depths of the temple surrounded by a pentagon. You decide as a group to decend....

Into the first boss encounter! Elite Sisters of the Shining Dark (Cultists wearing something like https://i.imgur.com/ppVfkD7.jpg with black lipstick)
6 Of the strongest of the sisters all looking just as striking as each other, All looking lust addled yet with an air of danger around them. During the encounter sisters may attempt to gang up on one player, it is up to the party to save each other.

Boss Mechanics:
Shared health pool: Dark magic as black as the latex they wear binds their lives together

Player Mechanic:
Force of will: Players start with 100 Force of will, Upon reaching 0 the player gives in and lets the sisters do as they please.

Boss Abilities:
Aphrodisiac Lipstick: The dark lipstick they all wear, Demonic in origin gifted to them by a succubus damages the victims force of will on each consecutive kiss, It makes the target feel warmer and more willing. Applies a stacking debuff Dealing 1 Force of will damage + 1 Extra for each kiss since the first

Felflame Blast: Burns the clothing/armor off the victim allowing direct contact with the Dark sisters latex. Contact with the latex inspires magical lust that reduces damage dealt and attack speed. Can be dispelled but clothing is destroyed.

Stunning Kiss: A fiercely intense kiss that catches the target by surprise, stunning them and giving the sister a chance to move away and help another while the victim daydreams about the intense passion that kiss inspired. Stuns the target, Stun duration increases as force of will decreases Used in combination with dark sisters embrace

Dark sisters embrace: With a grin one of the sisters will embrace a member of the party pressing herself into her, one arm wrapped around the head and the other the lower back pulling the victim tight against her and deliver a deep french kiss, The victim may lose themselves in the kiss if they have less than 75 force of will and wont be able to struggle themselves requiring a partymember to free them. Deals 10 force of will damage and 10 per minute held. Also allows Dark sisters empowered moves if target isnt freed

Interrupted embrace: Should the dark sisters embrace be broken by a party member pushing one of the sisters off, that sister would retaliate immanently by grabbing the person who broke the embrace by the hair kissing her briefly then forcing her head between her breasts before pushing away and focusing on that partymember to fight.

Empowered dark sisters moves.

Twin embrace: One sister moves up behind the bound victim joining the embrace and tightly sandwiching the victim in latex. Taking over the restraint the victim and turning her head to kiss them, the original sister will kiss down the victims body until she is kneeling and then say "Time for you to taste our magic" Her hand run up the victims legs till she wraps her arms around the waist. Her lips then shimmer black as she delivers a passionate kiss to the victims clit causing it to grow futanarising the victim who is then given a blowjob. If not interrupted Victim takes 20 Force of will damage, becomes futanarised and takes a further 20 force of will damage per minute of the embrace

Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 11:18 am

New type of nekomata i'm creating for this!
Panther Nekomata - A nekomata with black fur, thick lips wearing black lipstick, g-cup breasts and a VERY lustful personality.

mechanic: lipstick marks(You don't mind sharing the mechanic do you, swerve?i think it will appear with higher leveled lipstick mistresses as well sometimes.) - They always leave kiss marks that don't make you weak to kisses, like most attacks, but when they leave enough lipstick on you, they can use more powerful attacks.

Hot Under the Collar - She licks her lips and swiftly gets behind her target funning one of her nails down his body(male exclusive.might make a female exclusive one later.XD) as she says "No need to fear the dark, darling.espescially since it's passionate like this~" as she tenderly kisses him on his neck 3 times adding 3 marks and doing little to no damage but making her more elusive and harder to hit.

Lovesick Kitty - She gets close to her target nuzzling up against him saying "Please...hold this kitty tight.i've been so lonely~" tempting him into holding her.as he does so, she smiles and plants a few kisses on his chest adding 2 to 4 marks healing him but lowering his defense and attack immensely for the next 3 turns.

Forceful Intimacy - she blows a kiss to her target as if telling him he won't be harmed.she walks to him swaying her hips back and forth with her tail following.she puts her paws on his cheeks saying "I think you should walk on the wild side with me, lover...now pucker up so i can show you just why." she says pushing his cheeks to force his lips into a pucker before planting hers on them.giving a passionate smooch while not breaking the kiss causing him to smother a bit taking a mild amount of damage from it as she adds 1 mark.she continues saying "You'll get more of that if you do.consider my offer..." if she uses this attack, 3 turns after it or if her health or the target's health is low she will ask what his decision is.if he says yes, she will be instantly tamed but she will become extremely dominant over the player.

Calling the Pack - She whistles calling for more panther nekomatas and on the next turn 2 of them appear behind the player surprising him with hard kisses on the cheek adding 2 more lipstick marks before joining with the one that called. she then says "Now the fun is tripled, wild boy~" while winking at him.she won't use this too often.

Tar Black Lipstick w/ Gloss - She winks at the player as she pulls out a tube of black lipstick and a tube of black lipgloss with the label "sticky like tar" on it as she applies it either to her lips making her next 3 kiss attacks twice as powerful or allowing this next move.

Tar Pit of Love - (this move can only be used once the tar black lipstick w/ gloss is used.) She quickly grabs her target saying "C'mere and give these sultry black lips a BIIIIIIG smoochin'!" before planting her immensely sticky lips on the target's.while similar to "Forceful Intimacy" this time it's entirely different.because of how sticky her lips are from the lipstick and gloss, the target will be stuck to her lips for the next 5 turns with her kiss getting more rough and passionate draining his health at a normal pace per turn.and on the last turn she breaks away with a loud "MWAH." adding one really thick lipstick mark that can't be removed and is permanent for the battle.

Calling the Mistress - She lays down a panel that emits a lip-shaped beacon in the air calling a lipstick mistress to assist her. she arrives immediately.she then says "This is a friend of mine who i'm sure you won't forget ever~" to tease the player.

~Pounce~ - Getting restless she freshens up her lipstick and pounces her target pinning him on the ground "I think it's time i get my fix on you, my little drug of a lover~" she says holding his head still as she begins to plaster his face, neck and chest with kisses doing a large amount of damage and adding 7 to 9 marks before she pulls him up and crushes him in a boob hug before letting go and returning to her position.

27 Lives = 21 Minutes In Heaven - (requires 2 more nekomatas whether panther or other type to be around.) the three nekomatas lick their lips with lipstick given (if not already wearing some) by the panther nekomata that initiates the attack, they surround the one target and pull him into a nearby small cave(they can be found in mountainous regions.and if this happens the player will continue from that cave if they win.) in which they hold him down and all 3 begin to kiss him non-stop for the next few turns arousing him immensely while giving large amounts of damage by the end of the session.they get up and the leader begins to say "Mmm...Your skin is so soft and your lips are so kissable.i wish more of your kind came around~" before letting him up.it'll leave him with about 35% of their health left and add around nine actual marks as they feel merciful enough to take off most of the marks they left from the session.

//specials requiring marks//

/5 marks/

Arousing Touch - She walks up to the victim and says "Are you enjoying your treatment, lover?" before touching the places she's marked triggering a sort of arousal in him making him vulnerable for 2 turns.it can only be used once.

/10 marks/

A Warm Yet Smothering Embrace - She holds out her arms and says "Come over here, lover...Let the kitty hold you for a change~" before smiling at him gently.the target is soothed by her voice and can't help but take up her offer as he walks to her and receives a rather tight hug trapping him from the neck down between her breasts allowing her to plant 3 kisses on him, 1 one each cheek and one on the forehead.before speaking again, "Shh...it's okay...just rest here.I won't let anyone take you...lover..." before holding him for 3 turns taking his health down quite a bit.if the player loses all his health during this, the panther nekomata becomes tamed but with a more caring and motherly personality towards the player healing him and giving him some tender loving kisses very often.

/15 marks/

Ecstatic Swarm - She snaps her fingers and all of the marks on the target begin to turn into floating pairs of lips that begin to kiss the spot they came from causing a substantial amount of damage to him before they merge back into the marks they were created from.she giggles and blows him a kiss to entice him for more.

/KO Special requiring 20 marks/

Tiniest of Toys - she plants a kiss on the target making him shrink down to her ankle before picking him up and planting her now gigantic lips down on him with the only thing he can see now being her sultry black lips smooching the life out of him.after a few minutes of kissing he's left unconscious and she sticks him between her breasts to be her little kiss toy forever.

Taming a Panther Nekomata - "It wasn't easy but you managed to tame this sexy beast of the mountains!"besides the two moves that could make her easily tamable the only real way to tame them and get them into a kind and gentle nature towards you is to talk to them and say how you have an affinity for cats and animals and compliment her on her beauty.she'll quickly come to trust you and decide to travel with you.they like milk and sometimes but rarely, meat(any kind except feline.that will depress them a bit.) if you don't give them any love for a while they'll most likely take it by force.they'll get along with any monster girls that don't hate felines.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 6:09 pm

Flash Trickstar wrote:
Panther Nekomata - A nekomata with black fur, thick lips wearing black lipstick, g-cup breasts and a VERY lustful personality.

mechanic: lipstick marks(You don't mind sharing the mechanic do you, swerve?i think it will appear with higher leveled lipstick mistresses as well sometimes.) - They always leave kiss marks that don't make you weak to kisses, like most attacks, but when they leave enough lipstick on you, they can use more powerful attacks.

*HUGE MOVESET*

Taming a Panther Nekomata - "It wasn't easy but you managed to tame this sexy beast of the mountains!"besides the two moves that could make her easily tamable the only real way to tame them and get them into a kind and gentle nature towards you is to talk to them and say how you have an affinity for cats and animals and compliment her on her beauty.she'll quickly come to trust you and decide to travel with you.they like milk and sometimes but rarely, meat(any kind except feline.that will depress them a bit.) if you don't give them any love for a while they'll most likely take it by force.they'll get along with any monster girls that don't hate felines.
I certainly don't mind sharing the mechanic. I figure that generally the effect that lipstick marks would have would depend on the creature type making them, so effects that allow more moves are reasonable.

As for the moveset, that's actually a really extensive moveset, well done. You put a lot of thought into this, I'm actually quite impressed. She's certainly not my type, I can say that, but it's a really good creature, I think. ^^ The shrinking thing sorta came out of nowhere though, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 5:34 am

SwerveStar wrote:
Flash Trickstar wrote:

*HUGE MOVESET*

I certainly don't mind sharing the mechanic. I figure that generally the effect that lipstick marks would have would depend on the creature type making them, so effects that allow more moves are reasonable.

As for the moveset, that's actually a really extensive moveset, well done. You put a lot of thought into this, I'm actually quite impressed. She's certainly not my type, I can say that, but it's a really good creature, I think. ^^ The shrinking thing sorta came out of nowhere though, in my opinion.
Yeah i know the shrinking kinda came out of nowhere.but i'm into macro/micro stuff like that.as long as there's no vore i'm fine.XD
But i really did this to bring the topic back to life.and i'm glad you're willing to share it.and maybe you should create a higher rank of lipstick mistress?I=3
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:31 pm

Flash Trickstar wrote:
SwerveStar wrote:
Flash Trickstar wrote:

*HUGE MOVESET*

Yeah i know the shrinking kinda came out of nowhere.but i'm into macro/micro stuff like that.as long as there's no vore i'm fine.XD
But i really did this to bring the topic back to life.and i'm glad you're willing to share it.and maybe you should create a higher rank of lipstick mistress?I=3
Perhaps, perhaps. I'm fairly sure you've noticed that I'm more interested in the "kiss" part than the "lipstick" part. The lipstick is more like just a bonus, but there are some things about it I try to keep on a limit-I'm VERY PICKY with it. Too shiny just looks wet and bleah, and too sticky? That stuff is STICKY? I'd really rather keep things smooth and soft... But that's just me. And your panther person is probably an exception to my dislike of sticky, it makes sense here given the usage.

Still, like I said, I have quite a long list of stuff I want to do here, and I generally don't have the motivation and/or time to do any of it. owo;
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 3:19 pm

I see.well i'm also thinking about a naga lady later.seeing as how i haven't seen one here yet.or maybe a tetra arms.(four armed woman)
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 5:07 pm

Flash Trickstar wrote:
I see.well i'm also thinking about a naga lady later.seeing as how i haven't seen one here yet.or maybe a tetra arms.(four armed woman)
Sounds cool. Currently, my to-do-list is...
-Kitsune
-Holstaurus
-Maybe more cameo bosses
-Possibly a new Lipstick Mistress
-Bubblegum Slime (or something similar)
-More Charming Stories From Fanterra
-My Monster Girl Tamer story
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 8:13 pm

Bubblegum Slime sounds wonderful
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 11:34 pm

SwerveStar wrote:
Flash Trickstar wrote:
-Kitsune
-Holstaurus
-Maybe more cameo bosses
Use my Electric Eel too, I'm begging thee.

As for cameo bosses.... probably Athena or Medusa or Fuka or something.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:13 pm

kissfan wrote:
SwerveStar wrote:
Flash Trickstar wrote:
-Kitsune
-Holstaurus
-Maybe more cameo bosses
Use my Electric Eel too, I'm begging thee.

As for cameo bosses.... probably Athena or Medusa or Fuka or something.
What would I do with your Electric Eel? A taming thing? Or do you want me to somehow include her in the fic or something? I dunno how I'd do that atm.

I was actually doing "Cameo Bosses" in terms of my OCs, like Kukaki. But I guess it'd be a cool idea to include canons from other media and legends.
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 2:01 am

Taming thing.... or somehow include her.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 10:34 am

first off, sorry for being away for AGES, i been proper busy, second of all swerve, a kukaki list would be pretty much the best thing ever
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 6:17 pm

another suggestion someone with fire powers, anyone? 0_o
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 9:51 pm

Salamander? Hot kiss or something?
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 12:29 pm

Yea the second one(i am not creative when it comes to names)
Back to top Go down
JustAQuinn

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:28 pm

Flash Trickstar wrote:
A GOOD IDEA
This. This is the best thing I've seen about this idea on the net so far since creepy Zombie Girl kisses from MGQ, Flash.

There's not a bit of it I don't like, it combines multiple fetishes I cater to, it has its own unique spin on things which I don't mind at all.
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:10 pm

Hot kiss or something.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:25 pm

Yea, basicly but maybe more moves other than that
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 1:30 pm

Also, why don't we make a story involving these characters instead of well leaving them her (and don't forget what i said before this)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

REQUEST- IDEAS
Page 8 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next