Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

REQUEST- IDEAS

Go down 
+57
DNHumanBeing
Lilytrice
LastSorrow
Nereus_Kruz
Numbers.
Lightshock16
Removed
Mizuhashi
X_Simply-Perfect_X
AzureTyrant
BR0K3NH41KU
Warrior of Darkness
[Account Inactive]
Craicte
Ninja_Named_Bob
SoloWingPixy
BurningVulcan
sfbirdie
abstertrek
herwillingslave
Zesquid
Mkmd13
labsab1
jonathan123
PieForPi
LipsInfinity
Caustic_Clown
SomeGuy
guametsunami
LeonOne994
ChevalierDiabolique
Morlen
sarcasticspidey
Awesome_Dante
Yuna
hertzez
DocBadonk
Dataslycer
065227n
JustAQuinn
darksophina
ShadithBro
Urago_
questionman
NeoGeno450
Gaara (The Highest Zero)
Pein
black.hell_
vesago_x
VulcanS
LazyAlex
gosoxtim
Razer
kissfan
SwerveStar
wolfzero001
anon64
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
kissfan

kissfan

REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:37 am

It's actually beneficial if she's on your side, harmful if she on the opposite side:

Looks: think Succubus with more modesty (white clothes), thigh highs, platinum blond and blue eyes

Skills:
Heal wound - (normal and lick) heals a small portion of HP. Cast confusion.
Nursing kiss - (tongue) heals opponent + paralysis
Fight for me kiss - (normal) increase attack, speed and defense (STR, AGI, VIT) and allows succubus control of target for 2 attacks/turns
I'll make you feel good - (tongue) increases magic attack, casting time and concentration (INT, AGI, DEX). May increase evasion and accuracy as target gets confused (in addition to charm, aka drunken fist style). Also increases regen rate. Control for 5 attacks/turns
Will you marry me kiss - (finisher tongue) all stat increase and perma control (unless said party member can kiss better than the succubus which is highly unlikely).
I'll give you a reward - (normal) increased defense and evasion. (tongue after normal) - 2x increase of defense and evasion.
Uke kiss - (target to be at the bottom + tongue) chain combo with marriage kiss (Heal target plus status 'Surrender')
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:07 pm

Huh.... kinda want to run into this chick. lol xD
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:30 pm

Perfect waifu in any RPG game. Inspired by Campione (a bit xD but no direct references).
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:00 pm

O3O
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:00 am

If she gives you her ribbon (immunity to all her status), she can be the ultimate RPG party member.

P.S. She's bi (all kissing has the same effect) and immortal too. If she covers her lips with blood and kisses a girl, the party member also becomes a succubus XD. This succubus is at odds with all the other succubi.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:10 am

Oh really? :3 Well, I shall recruite her ASAP!! lol xD
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:46 am

Rather than Acolyte who casts spells on you, we have a kissing one.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:02 am

Oooh! :3 Do go on! BD
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:32 am

She is 'seme' (aka top). She dislikes being on the bottom no matter what, so if you are a 'seme'..... don't get this one.
Back to top Go down
black.hell_

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 1:01 am

Great ideas, love the the effort and time put into these awesome characters.

Johnny Raincloud would just like to plead for a bit of a twist and not the same repeative ideas each time. I mean, I understand that the characters identities change (includes moves, abilities, etc.) And that a lot of thought goes into the ideas. But when I read over the content, it really can blur together.

Through some ideas like moods at certain times of day, like flirtatious or grim (giving the prey a better chance to resist charm). Also, maybe weaknesses or sore spots and strengths where the aggressor and prey can have unexpected hardships or luck.

Just my two bits, if you don't like it, disregard my thoughts as banter, it is just constructive ideas so that YOUR work STANDS out on PAGE.

Blackhell
Back to top Go down
Pein

Pein

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:14 pm

I *might* be able to think up a moveset, but question: I know this forum is based around those lovely, lovely kisses, but could a bit of...other femdom make its way into the moveset?
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:20 pm

Like how? o.o
Back to top Go down
Pein

Pein

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:27 pm

Well lets see here. From what ive read, facesitting is acceptable, but there are many facets to femdom. I see we have the market cornered on kissing/ breasts. How about a litle mindcontrol through the eyes, and turning you subservient for a bit (Ala vampire girl from MGQ), among other things. What im wishing to know, is how far i can push things in the femdom aspect.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:30 pm

Oooh! Well, I don't see anything wrong with that? o.o
Back to top Go down
Pein

Pein

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:36 pm

Well, how about we start with a list of peoples likes and dislikes! that way, we can get a few more varies enemies in here. We have many lovely kisses, and im certain we all like a bit of variety. what say everyone?
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:00 pm

I vote for this! :3 Also anything is fine with me personally as long as it doesn't involve more... painful mothods if ya get my meaning... Other then that, I'm game. :3
Back to top Go down
black.hell_

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:44 am

I'm on board, and I'm with wolf on the most things are fine with me. Just to not go overboard, and obviously keep the kiss effect as a main aspect, its what I'm here to see, really Cool
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:21 pm

agreed
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 3:38 pm

*as M. Bison* Of course! If you've noticed, I've also made a character that uses bubblegum blowing for most of her roster. I'm open to most fetishes, myself, even if I'm not into them, and I only have a few I refuse to take part of.
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 4:28 pm

I'm fine with almost anything.
Back to top Go down
Gaara (The Highest Zero)

Gaara (The Highest Zero)

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 7:43 am

Pein wrote:
Well, how about we start with a list of peoples likes and dislikes! that way, we can get a few more varies enemies in here. We have many lovely kisses, and im certain we all like a bit of variety. what say everyone?

I know I'm late to this conversation but I say everything would be OK
Just as long as it leads to a lethal (descriptive) kiss effect. Like earlier
Someone mention mind control through gaze/stare so the kiss should make
mind control permanent or a lethal kiss (poison, death, etc.) Im down
with the idea just as long as her kiss is descriptive and the main ability
she had
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:26 am

Electric Eel Girl
A girl mostly wearing yellow and black. She has slippery skin so she is nigh uncatchable. However to a prey she catches.... The man is doomed forever

Static Kiss: deals double chance of paralysis with a token. A light, static charged kiss.
Volt Kiss: french kisses the prey to submission while giving a charge. Damage and paralyze.
1000000000 Volt Kiss: deals major damage. The only lethal skill.
Electrical heaven: French kiss, weak volt charge and rape. Major damage, charm, paralysis and SP drain.

The electric eel girl loves jolting things, even with a weak charge. Refusing her may let her use the lethal skill in her inventory before looking for another man. She loves powerlines so feed her by plugging her. One problem is the electrical bills needed to feed her. She also likes water but electricity is her main priority. Though she can't live without water.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:56 pm

Slime girl

Slimy smooch from afar: leans forward and blows a kiss with a cute giggle, blowing out a pair of thick, juicy slime lips that float over to the target, giving them a big, wet kiss on the cheek with a loud SMACK.  The liquids in the lips seep into the target's skin, lowering their resistances.

Wiggle wiggle: seductively sways hips while cooing "wiggle wiggle~<3" catching the attention of her opponent as she wiggles her voluptuous hips and leaving them immobilized and defenseless.  Often this is done while creeping towards her target, allowing her to approach them unharmed.

Goopy groping and gooey grinding: upon getting into close range, the slime girl will begin to run her hands over her target, covering them with her mind-weakening juices.  She will also grind up against them, adding some her stronger, more private juices to the mix, continuing to warp their mind into losing all resistance to her.  Often she will pay special attention to the target's most sensitive areas; rubbing breasts ever so tenderly, petting a woman's opening with a teasing gentleness, and stroking a man's length with the perfect rhythm. 

Slimy smooch up close and personal: reaching up and taking her target's face in her hands, she'll pucker her luscious lips and slowly lean in with her eyes closed, murmuring "ooooh, heres a wet one juuuuust for yooooou!" and then planting a big, long kiss on their lips, sucking rhythmically before pulling away, examining the big blue smoochprint left on their face and giggling with delight.

Encroaching embrace of slimy smooches: the slime girl wraps her arms around her target,  pulling them into a kiss much like in slimy smooch up close and personal.  While doing so, she begins to slowly press her body against theirs up with her soft, slimy body.  Across the pressing regions, her skin will begin to shift, forming many pairs of lips identical to her own which proceed to kiss the target repeatedly.  In particular, one pair of lips will arise and begin to kiss the more sensitive region of her opponent, at which point it will lead to one of two finishing moves.

Consuming smooch, delicious delight: if target is male, hands will arise from her hips and pull down their pants, revealing their length.  The hands will then recede and the lips grown in that region will pucker, as the slime girl moans "oooh, you're going to be delicious~<3" and brings the lips down to begin kissing and pleasing the length.  Soon the mouth will open, pulling their length inside he, where lips materialized in her slimy essence and begin to please them passionately, kissing and licking until climax.

Consuming smooch, sisterly love: if the target is female, the slime girl continues kissing them and pressing against them, slowly pulling her into the slime girl's body.  Within her, they begin to change as their body chemistry alters to become that of a fellow slime girl.  Eventually the two split into two new slime girls, kissing each other upon greeting and traveling off in search of new prey.

Last edited by Zesquid on Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 12:45 pm

Sisterly love if target is female lol
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 12:52 pm

Woah Zesquid, that was pretty damn good man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

REQUEST- IDEAS
Page 5 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next