Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

REQUEST- IDEAS

Go down 
+57
DNHumanBeing
Lilytrice
LastSorrow
Nereus_Kruz
Numbers.
Lightshock16
Removed
Mizuhashi
X_Simply-Perfect_X
AzureTyrant
BR0K3NH41KU
Warrior of Darkness
[Account Inactive]
Craicte
Ninja_Named_Bob
SoloWingPixy
BurningVulcan
sfbirdie
abstertrek
herwillingslave
Zesquid
Mkmd13
labsab1
jonathan123
PieForPi
LipsInfinity
Caustic_Clown
SomeGuy
guametsunami
LeonOne994
ChevalierDiabolique
Morlen
sarcasticspidey
Awesome_Dante
Yuna
hertzez
DocBadonk
Dataslycer
065227n
JustAQuinn
darksophina
ShadithBro
Urago_
questionman
NeoGeno450
Gaara (The Highest Zero)
Pein
black.hell_
vesago_x
VulcanS
LazyAlex
gosoxtim
Razer
kissfan
SwerveStar
wolfzero001
anon64
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 3:38 pm

Update for everyone! My next entries will be a medusa-like monster and possibly an extraterrestrial alien girl(no certain dates but stay tuned!). I would be happy to consider requests, though I may or may not do them and if anyone does a hypnotizing lamia with lipstick involved(pretty specific I know haha) then I would be very appreciative and would very happily do any request you have.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 4:27 pm

I like the sound of your medusa-like monster, as well as the extraterrestrial idea! And I'll think on the lipstick lamia; that actually sounds like something that may be up my alley. Huehuehue I'm starting to get ideas. Stay tuned, Sarcasticspidey; if that doesn't happen, I think something will.
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 4:36 pm

Oh my goodness that'd be awesome zesquid! Take your time of course and if you have any entry you'd like done, which I think would be a nice change for you since you're the one who always makes entries for others lol, then I'd love to work on it for you!
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 4:57 pm

You've given me an idea and I'm starting to run with it. Long story short it'll be a lipstick-themed lamia whose attacks have different effects based on the type/color of lipstick she's wearing. Also, as she changes the coloration, her appearance changes, most notably her clothing, scales, and hair change color to match her lipstick.
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 5:20 pm

Excellent idea! Sounds unique and interesting, and I love the spin you made on it. Good luck and I really look forward to seeing it!
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 5:25 pm

Thank you very much! I'm already digging on the idea and I've got a couple ideas of how to make something good. Keep an eye out tonight/the near future.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 10:19 pm

(BOOM got something done, and I'm really proud of this! I got a friend of mine to help me out, and she's going to help me out with future works too, so expect some more posts soon if all works out!)

Lipstick Lamia

Description: similar to a usual lamia; long snake tail, upper torso of a woman. The woman upon the upper torso wears a bikini top with cups shaped like puckered lips (a pair of lips over each cup) and a chain belt around her waist that jingles as she moves. Upon her belt hangs several different tubes of lipstick with a pair of different colored lips on each (symbolizing which particular color/type it is). She will often take off individual tubes to use; usually on herself but sometimes on others. Her hair falls down to her shoulders and is very wavy, framing her pretty face. Her lips in particular are the most stunning part of her; plump, pouty, and overall enchanting to behold. Just looking at them makes the viewer slowly gain an urge to kiss them.

Color change (passive): whenever the lipstick lamia puts on a new color of lipstick, the color of her hair, bikini top, and scales changes to match her lipstick.

Pucker up and change (self): "Oh hey there honeylove~<3" the lipstick lamia will call out, locking eyes with her target and calling the attention of them and anyone with them. "How do you like my lipstick? Lovely shade, no? How about this one...." reaching down to her belt, she'll pull out a different color of lipstick. Holding the tube in front of her, she'll slowly remove the lid and wave it around a little, making a display of her prized possession. After showing it off, she'll pucker her lips and put on the lipstick, changing the color of her lips and adding the effect of that specific lipstick to her own kisses and attacks. In addition to that, anyone who watches this display becomes more susceptible to attacks from those with lipstick of the same color as the lipstick put on by the lamia. This also effects kisses and lip-related attacks used by other monstergirls as long as they are wearing the same color as the lipstick used in the display during "pucker up and change." Can be extremely effective when used in groups of kiss-happy monstergirls. Each color has a different theme and gives general effects, and certain special attacks take on special effects based on the lipstick used. A few shades are:

-princess pink: cutesy, makes those kissed more vulnerable to cute attacks and blown kisses
-passionate purple: sexy, makes those kissed more vulnerable to sexy attacks and direct kisses
-romantic red: causes kisses to induce love. Different kisses will have different strengths of effect; blown kisses have the weakest effect, direct kisses on the body have a stronger effect, liplocks are the strongest, and if a liplock is held long enough it will cause the target to be completely consumed with love for the wearer of the lipstick, causing them to be unable to attack them as well as making them susceptible to requests from them; especially if the reward for that request is another kiss.
-goodnight green: causes kisses to induce sleep. Different kisses will have different strengths of effect; blown kisses have the weakest effect, direct kisses on the body have a stronger effect, liplocks are the strongest, and if a liplock is held long enough it will completely put the target to sleep.
-glamorous gloss: dazzling, blown kisses will daze and any sort of visual display done by the wearer will be enhanced.
-out of this world: most powerful lipstick carried, it is patterned to look like the vast reaches of space filled with stars and planets, and is laced with special magic to make the pattern shift and move much like the heavens themselves. When worn it has a hypnotic effect on anyone who looks upon her, and all direct kisses will cause hypnosis.
(more may be added eventually; I am totally open to suggestions for other shades/effects/themes)

Pucker up and change (fellow monstergirl): "Sugar, I'm gonna give you a shade that'll knock em dead!" She'll say to one of her fellow monstergirls, usually not another lipstick lamia (they have their own lipstick and as such won't need this) and take a tube of lipstick off her belt. Cupping the girl's chin with one hand, she'll apply the lipstick with the other. Upon finish, she'll giggle and peck the monstergirl on the lips, happy with her work. "Ooooooh, perfect! Lovely lips for a lovely lady, teehee!" Usually the shade of the lipstick will correspond to a weakness that the lipstick lamia has inflicted upon the target/targets.

Pucker up and change (enemy female): "Oh babe, that color is all wrong on you! Here, let me change that," quickly slithering up to the woman, she'll give them a quick peck on the lips to throw the target off guard before wrapping her tail around them, keeping them from moving. "Pucker up, doll; time for a new shade of you!" Picking one of the tubes from her belt, she'll take her victims face, push their cheeks in so that their lips will pucker and slide the lipstick over the victim's lips. Once the lipstick has been properly applied, the lamia will let the girl go, and the magic in the lipstick will begin to seep into her mind, affecting her in a way it doesn't affect monstergirls: it causes their minds to be filled with thoughts about kissing and make them want to kiss things. In more weak-willed victims, it will cause them to kiss the nearest person; usually a teammate, causing the effect of whatever lipstick they're wearing to affect the kissed teammate. If she ends up kissing the lamia, it will not negatively affect the lamia, but will have the effect of the worn lipstick upon the victim.

A kiss to remember: slithering up to her target, she'll smirk as she locks eyes with them. "I want you to have a souvenir to remember me by; something more than just a memory." With that, she'll place her hands softly on their shoulders and lean in slowly, puckering her lips as she leans in and presses her lips firmly against their cheek, holding it there for several seconds and moaning into the kiss. She'll then pull away with a loud MWAH, revealing a kiss print on their cheek. The effect of that particular lipstick color will begin to effect them more strongly than a simple kiss, and will be impossible to get rid of without defeating the lipstick lamia or getting her to remove it (which can only be done in the same way it was applied; a long smooch right where the first one was planted)

Pucker up and dance: will usually do this while wearing either the "glamorous gloss" or "out of this world" lipsticks. The lipstick lamia will begin to enter into a seductive belly dance, rolling her hips and causing her belt to jingle, catching the attention of her target and any others nearby. While she dances, she'll jiggle and bounce her breasts in a special manner, causing the lip-shaped bra cups over her breasts to move, puckering and making kissing motions. Her display is hypnotic, and anyone who begins watching will not be able to break to break their gaze until the dance ends. "Like my dance, doll? Well let me thank you with a kiss~<3" She'll dance around her targets, blowing her mesmerized thralls kiss after kiss. From her bouncing and kissing bra, small hearts will flow out, colliding with her victims and intensifying the hypnosis and making them more attracted to the lipstick lamia.

Pucker up and be mine (finisher, males only): locking eyes with her target, the lamia will pull a special lipstick from her belt and apply it to herself, turning her lips a vibrant and shifting rainbow coloration that moves and changes much like "out of this world" except with an even stronger effect. "Don't you like my lips, handsome?" She'll coo as she slowly slithers up to him, pouting cutely and causing her victim to blush heavily. "C'mon, look at them; don't you just wanna smooch em?" His eyes then fall upon her perfect lips, following their every movement, watching them pucker and smile and coo and giggle as the hypnosis settles in. "Now... let me give you a taste of perfection." Slithering her tail around his body, she pulls him close into a passionate kiss. While kissing him, her tail begins to pull down his pants, revealing his now erect manhood which the tail softly strokes. Pulling away from the kiss, she kisses the air teasingly as she lowers herself down to his erection, closing her eyes and leaning down to place her plush lips upon the tip, covering it with light kisses before leaving one final smooch, causing her victim to burst and fully fall victim to the lipstick lamia's magic, causing him to turn into a brand new tube of lipstick with a new color and power to add to her arsenal.

Pucker up and be my sister (finisher, females only): locking eyes with a target, the lamia will pull a special lipstick from her belt and apply it to herself, turning her lips a shimmering gold color. "I know you like my lipstick; do you want to know the secret to perfect, kissable lips?" The woman will nod excitedly, a blush spreading across her face. "Then pucker up~<3" Leaning in slowly she plants a long kiss on their lips, resting her hands on their cheeks as they engage in a passionate liplock for several seconds. Drawing away, she examines her victims lips, admiring that her lips are now gold too. With a giggle she'll remove the girl's shirt and plant a firm kiss on each breast, leaving a glimmering smoochprint over each nipple. From the smoochprints magic pours out, forming a lip bra and then a snake tail, changing the shape and color of the girl's hair and finally enhancing her lips to perfection. As the transformation ends, the two will kiss and then make their way off toward their next conquest together.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:59 am

That was absolutely amazing, would you mind if I wrote something closely inspired by this, possibly a profile for the lamias minions?
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 8:09 am

Zesquid, that was far better than I could've hoped. Absolutely brilliant. I'll be working on those entries. Hopefully will have them up soon.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 8:15 am

anon64 wrote:
That was absolutely amazing, would you mind if I wrote something closely inspired by this, possibly a profile for the lamias minions?

I would be honored if you did! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 8:41 am

That means a lot zesquid, I'll start working on it now, the idea I had was colour based girls who depending on their outfit or lipstick color, has different kiss effects, most will be different but complimentary to the lamia's, although they will have moves that allow them to hold their own alone, I also figure that the lamia could change their colours at will
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 9:52 am

O////O That Lipstick Lamia was really impressive. I'd sure like to tame one...

I have a couple questions.
1. So, do they just put the new lipstick color on over the old one?
2. I just want to make sure I have this right-When a Lipstick Lamia kisses you on a mark they left, the mark gets removed?
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 10:36 am

anon64 wrote:
That means a lot zesquid, I'll start working on it now, the idea I had was colour based girls who depending on their outfit or lipstick color, has different kiss effects, most will be different but  complimentary to the lamia's, although they will have moves that allow them to hold their own alone, I also figure that the lamia could change their colours at will

I like it, and I'm really excited to see how it comes together!  Maybe these girls would be specially receptive to the lipstick lamia's magic in that when they're given one of her lipstick, the color spreads to their outfit in the way that the lamia's lipstick color spreads to her outfit/hair/scales.

SwerveStar wrote:

2. I just want to make sure I have this right-When a Lipstick Lamia kisses you on a mark they left, the mark gets removed?

Thank you, Swerve!  If you wanna write a taming section for the Lipstick Lamia, I think it would really add something to the profile!  I haven't really thought much on that, especially with how the male finisher came out, so if any ideas strike you please feel free to write it up and I'll add it to the original profile! Very Happy

Regarding your questions:

1. That's what I was thinking.  I didn't really take into account the fact that over time theoretically they would accrue several layers of lipstick over their lips, but now in thinking about it this could go one of two ways.  One way (and I'm kinda leaning in this direction) is that the magical nature of her lipstick makes it so that when something new is applied, the old one just disappears.  On the other hand, another way is that she could acquire several layers over time, and this could be used as a battle mechanic and may be used for attacks.  What do you think?

2. Basically yes.  More particularly, if they kiss you on a mark for an extended period of time in the manner that they use for "a kiss to remember" then the mark is removed.  I didn't really plan any other effects/mechanics regarding removal of the lipstick having any effects; what do you think?  Do you think there's potential for something to be added here?
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 12:16 pm

sarcasticspidey wrote:
Zesquid, that was far better than I could've hoped. Absolutely brilliant. I'll be working on those entries. Hopefully will have them up soon.

Aaaw thank you so much! It really inspires me to hear that you all enjoy my work. I'm glad that I was able to accommodate your idea, Spidey, and I really look forward to seeing your work in the future!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 2:46 pm

I really wish I could edit this forum... I would make a new section for just monster girl entries so we could clean up this section a bit. Its pretty hard to go through all of these pages if you are new here. Oh well, I guess we will just have to wait for Livinlore to come back, if he ever does lol.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:01 pm

Just an idea mkmd, we could highjack the user created scenarios topic (it feels most fitting) and then move the posts from this thread into either their own individual topics or group them by creator
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:09 pm

That's a great idea! We could use the Scenario Workshop (since no one ever uses it anyways.) And put all of these created characters into that! I'm not sure if we should group them by creator or give them their own individual topic... I'm leaning toward the individual topic so people can search through them easier and that way we can also comment on them.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:11 pm

Yeah that's what I thought would work best but the migration would take a while, but it does seem like the outcome would justify the effort
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:31 am

Enjoyed writing this a lot, pretty proud of it too
Rainbow imps

Servants of the lipstick lamia that populate and guard her lair and wear different coloured swimsuits and lipsticks that indicate what their kisses can do and techniques they use, and can be changed by either a kiss from a different coloured imp, changing to the colour of her lipstick, or to any colour by the Lipstick Lamia, who can change their colour with as little as a blown kiss, and from whom a kiss on the lips empowers the first kiss they use.

Colours

Addictive Pink: kisses give their victims an increasing addiction to their lipstick, which makes them less likely to flee, dodge, resist liplocks, and in extreme cases fight at all.
Blown kisses only add a tiny amount, cheek/neck kisses take a couple or so times to progress to the next stage of addiction, kisses on the lips can move up one stage for each kiss, and a successful liplock/French kiss can cause them to progress through multiple stages depending how long it is held. Empowered kiss: Hazy kiss -the imps empowered kiss sends a wave of relaxation through her opponents body, causing their mind to fog over and preventing them from properly acting to prevent more kisses, they can quickly follow this up with a liplock which can spell the end for an adventurer quickly, or ensure defeat against the Lamia's more potent lipstick.

MatchMaker Red: kisses get the party member in a subconsciously romantic mood, giving them a slight feeling of loneliness and longing in the back of their mind, after a few of these kisses, which if blown, which if less effective but unnoticeable, the party member affected will have the urge to submit and accept the love, if too greatly effected, they may run straight to the first monster girl they see and declare their love for them, often sealing their fate, especially if they lay eyes on the Lamia, who can build on this love with her own red lipstick.
Empowered kiss-5 minutes with me

Their first kiss after being kissed by the Lamia temporarily has its mark fall head over heels in love with them, allowing them to engage in a kissing session with a willing target, setting them up to fall under the lamias spell.

Stunning White: The shade that the Lamia will most likely turn them to in combat, their kisses depending on method, distract, daze, attract the attention of and allow their targets to forget about their surroundings, making this form ideal for letting the lamia get close to her opponents
Empowered effect - instant lust, just add us
The white imps empowered kiss draws their targets attention as usual, if not more effectively, but also causes them to become incredibly sensitive to the touch of a monster girl, be it imp, lamia or other.

Heart pounding orange: Kisses or even touches from imps of this color excite their opponent, get their heart pounding and subsequently make them lose focus and let their guard down while fighting.
Empowered kiss-go and have some fun
The imp will only use this on females, and she'll make sure to deliver it via a long French kiss, the kiss is so arousing when coupled with the aphrodisiac in the lipstick that after the kiss has been broken, the heroine affected will seek out her male party memberx and smother them in kisses, their own lips temporarily coated in the same orange gloss that coats those of the imps.

Finishers
Rainbow finish(male)
Imps of multiple colours, including at least one white, rush a party member, the white imp reaches him first and smothers him in distracting kisses, while the other imps work their magic, if the white imp was empowered she will use that to amplify the effects of her sisters who are covering every inch of their thrall in their sweet kisses, quickly bringing him to the floor and lying him on his back. They then remove his pants, and two orange imps will begin to cover his member in kisses, while their sisters keep him enraptured until he reaches orgasm, and the imps take him away to become the lamias devoted servant and their devoted plaything
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 9:23 am

Fantastic job, Anon64! I'm really happy with how this came out, and I'm beyond delighted that this was inspired by something I created. Thank you so much for your contribution Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 2:44 pm

Zesquid wrote:

SwerveStar wrote:

Thank you, Swerve!  If you wanna write a taming section for the Lipstick Lamia, I think it would really add something to the profile!  I haven't really thought much on that, especially with how the male finisher came out, so if any ideas strike you please feel free to write it up and I'll add it to the original profile! Very Happy

Regarding your questions:

1. That's what I was thinking.  I didn't really take into account the fact that over time theoretically they would accrue several layers of lipstick over their lips, but now in thinking about it this could go one of two ways.  One way (and I'm kinda leaning in this direction) is that the magical nature of her lipstick makes it so that when something new is applied, the old one just disappears.  On the other hand, another way is that she could acquire several layers over time, and this could be used as a battle mechanic and may be used for attacks.  What do you think?

2. Basically yes.  More particularly, if they kiss you on a mark for an extended period of time in the manner that they use for "a kiss to remember" then the mark is removed.  I didn't really plan any other effects/mechanics regarding removal of the lipstick having any effects; what do you think?  Do you think there's potential for something to be added here?

O//w//O I would love to make a taming article for her. She might be a tad more difficult but I can sure try. ^///^

1. Well, I like the layers idea, but allow me to ask this-In theory would their lipstick ever run out? I'm thinking that maybe their each lipstick lasts three kisses or so, then they get the previous layer. Then when they run out of kisses on the bottom layer they either NEED to put on more lipstick or they just retain their "natural color." Or they can kiss without lipstick, but that may just sorta avoid the point. Also, if she puts on lipstick of a color she already has, she'll add 3 more kisses with a max of 5, or she'll just recharge it.

2. I actually had a Monster Girl ((I think it was Kiss Succubus)) be capable of kissing kiss marks to remove them, but it would have the added effect of not only doing huge charm damage, but it would act as if they used their "lipstick" ability, which would increase their kiss marking chance and double the charm damage of the next kiss.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 3:28 pm

1. Hmmm, I see what you're getting at. Not sure I really thought about the mechanic of it that much; if I wanted to balance the mechanic out I would probably add in something like that, but at the moment I don't really see much of a need. However, back onto the layers thing.... maybe she could have an attack that requires her to have multiple layers? Thoughts on that? It's just preliminary as an idea so I haven't taken it anywhere.

2. Yes! I love your kiss succubus profile! And yeah, that is a mechanic that could be added in. Ooh, how about this: to add to the supportive nature of the kiss succubus, maybe make these kiss marks so that if other monstergirls kiss that mark, they can consume the mark and gain the lipstick for themselves? And with this, when the lipstick lamia uses "a kiss to remember" it could completely remove the layer of lipstick she's currently wearing, bringing her back to the previous layer. This would make it make sense for other monstergirls to be able to use this kiss mark to enhance themselves, ya know?
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:25 pm

Fantastic job anon! I loved this entry and thanks again for using my idea. Not sure when I'll make another good entry(kinda low on inspiration lol) but here it goes. Hope you enjoy it since it actually took me a bit of time to do and let me know if there's an idea you want done!

Medusa(boss character I suppose?)

Backstory- Medusa was once the most beautiful and attractive of all the goddesses. She was the center of attention from men and gods alike. Because of this, other goddesses became extremely jealous and scornful of her. Joining together, they combined their powers to put a curse on Medusa, turning her into a gorgon. Ashamed by her new appearance, Medusa fled from the land of gods and goddesses to Earth, where she found refuge in a deep cavern, far away from civilization. Over the many years, the Medusa has grown an intense hatred for woman of any kind, constantly reminded of the cruelty done to her. Isolated from the world, she has also built up a powerful longing for companionship, love and lust both swelling up in her body for men. Any travelers or adventurers, male or female, that wander into her cave never return to see the light of day again.

Appearance- Though she was transformed into a gorgon, Medusa did retain some of her beauty. Her body is perfect, having just the right curves and assets in the exact right places. Her white skin only slightly changed; now having a palish green tint. She has bright green eyes along with black mascara and full lips with dark purple lipstick. Her hair consists of long dark green snakes that flow down to her shoulders and though they have free control of themselves, will do whatever Medusa wants them to do. She wears a green skirt that goes down to her ankles and and a bra, revealing her firm belly.

Moves

Welcome Home: Seeing the target walk into the cavern, the Medusa will smile mischievously behind one of the many rock formations and begin to speak in her seductive voice, her voice echoing in the cavern. "Welcome to my home darling. Hope you like what I've done with the place, because it'll be your home too!" The target will spin around, searching for the source of the voice but find nothing. The Medusa will creep up stealthily behind the target and wrap her slender arms around the nape of his/her neck and kiss their neck softly before bringing her hands down to their pants and firmly pulling them down to expose their privates. Keeping one hand on their neck, she'll bring the other down to their crotch and stroke the target's member, or for females, finger their clit in perfect rhythm before giving their neck another kiss. When the target pulls up his/her pants and turns around to fight the seducer, they'll see that she has disappeared.

Snake spit: Female only move. Appearing from the shadows, Medusa will run over to her victim and pull her into a tight hug, preventing them from moving. Pushing her breasts into the target's, the Medusa will begin moving them around, so that the target feels her breasts are getting a massage from the Medusa's. Smiling devilishly, the Medusa will bring her face close to the target's and look deeply into her eyes. "Do you like my eyes darling? They're much prettier than yours. In fact, it hurts to look at them." Her snakehair will rapidly spit into her eyes so that each one has been spit into at least twice. Blinded, the girl will stumble backwards, holding her eyes in pain. She'll try to rub them, blink, or any other remedy, but it will be no use. Laughing mercilessly, the Medusa will chime, "I guess my snakes don't like you darling. But I think they're just playing with you."

Snake-> Stone: Female finisher. Still blinded, the target will frantically move around, trying to attack the Medusa, who'll just laugh even more at her victim's suffering. Walking casually to her, the Medusa will rip off off the target's clothing and quietly whisper in her ear, "You're prettier than I thought. You should be a model you know.", then pull down her own skirt and start scissoring the girl while rubbing her breasts on her. The target will unconsciously moan in pleasure and climax. Smiling, Medusa's snakes will stretch forward and give the girl soft kisses on her cheek. The target will suddenly feel her muscles get tighter and tighter, to the point that they can't move. A numbness fills her nervous system and all she can do is stand there in the Medusa's grip. The Medusa leans in and licks the target's ear before whispering, "I'll make you a beautiful statue so you can always be admired." The girl tries to scream, but she can't even open her mouth while her body hardens to stone, starting with her legs and going up. Once the petrification is complete, the Medusa will move the stone statue over next to the other ones and give a bitter smile.

Snake vs Snake: Male only move. Looking around for the Medusa, the male will see her come out from behind a stalagmite and shoot him a gaze. As he raises his sword to strike her, he stops midair and stares at her. Sauntering slowly as she approaches him, Medusa will shake her hips sexily back and forth. His mind gone blank from her lovely gaze, the man will simply stand in awe at the gorgeous figure walking over to him. Once she reaches him, she'll smile sweetly at him and throw her arms to the back of his neck. Pulling him by the neck, she'll amorously kiss him while she rubs her groin all over his while she moans heavily. Completely engulfed by her, the target will feel his member grow in length and hit her groin. Breaking the kiss, she'll smile at him, wink suggestively, and look down to his member. "Ooh, is that a snake in your pants or are you just happy to see me?", she'll ask cutely as she kisses his cheek with a soft "mwahh", leaving a purple lipstick print.

Snake Charmer: Male Finisher. Before the man can do anything, the Medusa will start doing an exotic belly dance, moving her body all around and shaking her breasts and ass. She'll continue her graceful dance as she moves over to him. The target is totally engrossed by the sight and fixated into a trance. When she's close enough, the Medusa will grind her ass into his dick, turn around, and do the same with her groin. Moving her hands to his cheeks, she'll make his lips pucker as she moves her lips in and french kisses him, moving her tongue around his mouth as exotically as her dance. Afterwards, she'll jump into his arms excitedly and kiss him all over his face as he falls to the ground. Pulling his pants down, the man will blush as he sees his "snake" jump out. The Medusa will give him a sly smirk and lean in to his shaft, giving it a drawn out kiss on the head. As she pulls her lips back, they make a sexy pop sound as they leave a shiny, wet purple mark and his shaft twitches, eagerly waiting in anticipation. "You're so tense darling. Let me fix that for you." Getting on top of him, she'll move her skirt up, exposing her privates, then grab his member and shove it into her honeypot in one go. Bouncing on top of him lustfully, the Medusa will moan in pleasure.The man will feel in heaven too; his shaft inside feeling like a thousand snake tongues licking and rubbing against it. Climaxing all inside her, the man will give a sigh of relief as the Medusa will continue pumping him. Once her lust has been satisfied, she'll lean down so their faces meet, his snake still inside her, and look down lovingly at him before giving him a soft kiss on the lips. "Do you love me?", she'll ask gently as she breaks the kiss. The man will nod his head enthusiastically, too stunned by the goddess to speak. She'll smile at him and give him another kiss. Afterwards, the man is under the Medusa's powerful spell and completely in love with her. He'll stay with her forever in her cavern as her eager lover.

I know there weren't many attacks, but like I said, I'm a little short of inspiration. May add more in the future if I think of any.

Last edited by sarcasticspidey on Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 11:01 pm

Second one: Turn him to stone but his member and give him lots of loving.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 9:30 pm

I gotta say, I'm really enjoying this thread. Thank you all so much for contributing to it. This is straight up my favorite part of the forum right now and I check this thread all the freaking time in anticipation of new profiles. Keep up the good work, everyone; you're fantastic! Also, one of these days once I find an artist I want to work with I might start getting some art done for the different monstergirls I've made Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

REQUEST- IDEAS
Page 15 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next