Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

REQUEST- IDEAS

Go down 
+57
DNHumanBeing
Lilytrice
LastSorrow
Nereus_Kruz
Numbers.
Lightshock16
Removed
Mizuhashi
X_Simply-Perfect_X
AzureTyrant
BR0K3NH41KU
Warrior of Darkness
[Account Inactive]
Craicte
Ninja_Named_Bob
SoloWingPixy
BurningVulcan
sfbirdie
abstertrek
herwillingslave
Zesquid
Mkmd13
labsab1
jonathan123
PieForPi
LipsInfinity
Caustic_Clown
SomeGuy
guametsunami
LeonOne994
ChevalierDiabolique
Morlen
sarcasticspidey
Awesome_Dante
Yuna
hertzez
DocBadonk
Dataslycer
065227n
JustAQuinn
darksophina
ShadithBro
Urago_
questionman
NeoGeno450
Gaara (The Highest Zero)
Pein
black.hell_
vesago_x
VulcanS
LazyAlex
gosoxtim
Razer
kissfan
SwerveStar
wolfzero001
anon64
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 2:04 pm

anon64 wrote:
first off, sorry for being away for AGES, i been proper busy, second of all swerve, a kukaki list would be pretty much the best thing ever
SwerveStar wrote:
Prefight Quote: All right, sweetie! I promise I won't go easy on you, so you do the same!

Kukaki Evictus
Appearance: http://swervestar.deviantart.com/gallery/?q=Kukaki#/d4fu9hf The woman on the right.

Notes: Kukaki is a friendly Succubus. If you lose to her, you won't game over, but you'll get no EXP or anything. After the fight, she'll liplock all your characters to heal them up, and if you win, you'll also be able to request casual makeouts or sex with her, I guess. XD

Attacks:
-Strike Kiss: Her most basic attack. A kiss on the lips or cheek that deals average damage. Causes a combination of physical damage and arousal damage.
-Drain Kiss: Kisses a target on the face to drain their HP. Does physical and arousal damage, and restores her HP when it lands.
-Dark Shot: Fires blasts of Dark Magic to deal physical (well, magical) damage. Hits the same target 4 times at max, but damage is below average.
-Dark Spikes: Extends Dark Magic on the ground, then shoots it up like spikes to damage the whole party physically for average damage. She reaches down to the ground with her arms when she uses this, so you pervs may get a good look at her breasts when she uses this, but the strike will put your attention back to the battle. XD
-Wind Blast: Fires a blast of wind at a target. Does below average physical damage, but may daze them and decrease their accuracy.
-Kiss Bomb: Blows a kiss that creates a red heart. It floats at the target and explodes, doing a LOT of physical damage, but normal amounts of arousal damage. Sort of inaccurate.
-Blown Strike Kiss: Blows a kiss to deal average damage, physical AND arousal based.
-Poison Kiss: Kisses a target to poison them and deal arousal damage.
-Blown Poison Kiss: Blows a kiss to a target to poison them and deal arousal damage.
-Lovely Kiss Goodnight: Kukaki flies up to the target and lovingly smooches them on the lips. The target falls asleep. However, they begin to dream that Kukaki is pleasuring them or posing for them, and begin to take arousal damage until they awaken.
KO MOVE - Love and Kisses: Kukaki tackles the hapless target to the ground and kisses them without end. As she smooches them, she rubs her ample chest on the target, pleasing them until they orgasm, then she lets them be. Tired out, they'll be unable to continue.
Welcome back. I did it already, remember? I was considering making a moveset for some of my other characters that would work here, like Kisuma, Torisu, Soprania, and such.

JustAQuinn wrote:
Flash Trickstar wrote:
A GOOD IDEA
This. This is the best thing I've seen about this idea on the net so far since creepy Zombie Girl kisses from MGQ, Flash.

There's not a bit of it I don't like, it combines multiple fetishes I cater to, it has its own unique spin on things which I don't mind at all.
What idea was this? The Panther Neko?

TheDarkAvenger wrote:
Also, why don't we make a story involving these characters instead of well leaving them her (and don't forget what i said before this)
I already intend to do this with a story about a Monster Girl Tamer. If you want I can maybe list the character concepts I have already.

TRIVIA OF THE DAY
If it's a Nekomata, then its tail splits at the end, into two. If it only has one tail, it's not a Nekomata, it's a Bakeneko.
Back to top Go down
JustAQuinn

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 5:02 pm

I was talking about the Panther Neko.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 5:42 pm

JustAQuinn wrote:
Glad you like it so.=3
and how do you cater to it?just curious.XD
Back to top Go down
JustAQuinn

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:42 pm

Flash Trickstar wrote:
JustAQuinn wrote:
Glad you like it so.=3
and how do you cater to it?just curious.XD
Size, Breastplay, smother, long, drawn out kisses that somehow are not sloppy, cartoon physics in relationship to the previous. Her personality helped.

The "tar" was the stuff I found kinky but fine.

Also:

Flash Trickstar wrote:
to be her little kiss toy forever

I heard that line in a different voice. Made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 6:18 pm

Yes please(its in there XD)
SwerveStar wrote:
anon64 wrote:
first off, sorry for being away for AGES, i been proper busy, second of all swerve, a kukaki list would be pretty much the best thing ever
SwerveStar wrote:
Prefight Quote: All right, sweetie! I promise I won't go easy on you, so you do the same!

Kukaki Evictus
Appearance: http://swervestar.deviantart.com/gallery/?q=Kukaki#/d4fu9hf The woman on the right.

Notes: Kukaki is a friendly Succubus. If you lose to her, you won't game over, but you'll get no EXP or anything. After the fight, she'll liplock all your characters to heal them up, and if you win, you'll also be able to request casual makeouts or sex with her, I guess. XD

Attacks:
-Strike Kiss: Her most basic attack. A kiss on the lips or cheek that deals average damage. Causes a combination of physical damage and arousal damage.
-Drain Kiss: Kisses a target on the face to drain their HP. Does physical and arousal damage, and restores her HP when it lands.
-Dark Shot: Fires blasts of Dark Magic to deal physical (well, magical) damage. Hits the same target 4 times at max, but damage is below average.
-Dark Spikes: Extends Dark Magic on the ground, then shoots it up like spikes to damage the whole party physically for average damage. She reaches down to the ground with her arms when she uses this, so you pervs may get a good look at her breasts when she uses this, but the strike will put your attention back to the battle. XD
-Wind Blast: Fires a blast of wind at a target. Does below average physical damage, but may daze them and decrease their accuracy.
-Kiss Bomb: Blows a kiss that creates a red heart. It floats at the target and explodes, doing a LOT of physical damage, but normal amounts of arousal damage. Sort of inaccurate.
-Blown Strike Kiss: Blows a kiss to deal average damage, physical AND arousal based.
-Poison Kiss: Kisses a target to poison them and deal arousal damage.
-Blown Poison Kiss: Blows a kiss to a target to poison them and deal arousal damage.
-Lovely Kiss Goodnight: Kukaki flies up to the target and lovingly smooches them on the lips. The target falls asleep. However, they begin to dream that Kukaki is pleasuring them or posing for them, and begin to take arousal damage until they awaken.
KO MOVE - Love and Kisses: Kukaki tackles the hapless target to the ground and kisses them without end. As she smooches them, she rubs her ample chest on the target, pleasing them until they orgasm, then she lets them be. Tired out, they'll be unable to continue.
Welcome back. I did it already, remember? I was considering making a moveset for some of my other characters that would work here, like Kisuma, Torisu, Soprania, and such.

JustAQuinn wrote:
Flash Trickstar wrote:
A GOOD IDEA
This. This is the best thing I've seen about this idea on the net so far since creepy Zombie Girl kisses from MGQ, Flash.

There's not a bit of it I don't like, it combines multiple fetishes I cater to, it has its own unique spin on things which I don't mind at all.
What idea was this? The Panther Neko?

TheDarkAvenger wrote:
Also, why don't we make a story involving these characters instead of well leaving them her (and don't forget what i said before this)
I already intend to do this with a story about a Monster Girl Tamer. If you want I can maybe list the character concepts I have already.

TRIVIA OF THE DAY
If it's a Nekomata, then its tail splits at the end, into two. If it only has one tail, it's not a Nekomata, it's a Bakeneko.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 7:21 pm

Nothing like walking in a ghost town....right guys? .....guys? ........hello? Is everyone dead...is...is this over?
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 10:11 am

surprisingly enough im actually back...
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 2:57 pm

I've been busy, but hey, I'm around.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 5:53 pm

sorry for any annoyance that caused
Back to top Go down
065227n

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 5:46 am

So this topic hasn't seen a new entry for a while? This is my first time trying at this, hope you guys like it.

Gemini Fey
Appearance: http://www.spriters-resource.com/fullview/44995/

Well-endowed women with butterfly wings, paradoxically wearing a thin two-piece bikini which exposes much of her "assets." Her breasts jiggle as she struts and flies around the battlefield and takes every opportunity to stretch herself to show off her magnificent body. Gemini Fey are unsurprisingly obsessed with symmetry, timing and compatibility.

Blow Kiss: The Fey bends over, letting the target have a good view of her cleavage and blows a kiss at him. A pair of lips flies through the end and homes onto the target lips, if connected it will leave him dazed and confused, perfect for the follow-up...

Smother: A target, especially a dazed one, has a tendency to trip and fall face-first into the Fey's waiting cleavage. Though the target is already inclined to stay within the comforts of her heaving bosom, the Fey will coax him into remaining longer with gentle whispers and suggestions... "Darling, are you feeling weak in the knees? Perhaps you should rest a little longer here..."

As the target remains trapped in her breasts, pink hearts start to materalize around his head and float around, adding to the charm factor. The Fey will take the time to explore their target's body in order to judge their compabitility while increasing their pleasure.

Smother tends to lead to other attacks

Rocket Docking (vs Male only): Releasing the man from the confines of her chest but still leaving him stunned, the Fey gets down on her knees while slowly dragging her chest down her target's body, leaving kisses as she goes.

She then proceeds to envelop his manhood with her breasts locking him in place. No matter the size, his "rocket" will always feel like a tight but firm fit. The Fey then proceeds to rhythmatically pump him while counting.

On a 1, the Fey will leave just enough of his manhood to be exposed out of her breasts.
On 2, she'll give the tip a quick kiss or suck.
On 3, it'll sink back into the cozy confines of her breasts.

This process is intensely pleasurable for the receipant and eventually he'll release his energy for the pleasure of his new mistress. He is now permanently charmed and will fight on the Fey's side.

Symmetrical Docking - Conversion (vs Female only): Releasing the girl from the confines of her chest but still leaving her stunned, the Fey brings the target's head and chests level and parallel to hers before moving in for a deep kiss while exploring the target's body with her hands.

While the passionate kiss continues, a process starts to begin in the target's body. Their clothes start to fade away and butterly wings begin to grow out of their back. Carnal knowledge starts to be transferred from the Fey while the target's own knowledge enter her. Her breasts either start to shrink or grow depending on their relative size to the Fey's own until they are a perfect symmetrical fit.

When the Fey is satisfied, she releases the target from her kiss and licks her lip at a job well done. The two are now "Sisters", looking like the splitting image of each other, sharing HP and even thoughts amongst each others as they move on to other targets.

Symmetrical Docking - Combo attack (vs Male): An attack that can only be done with two Feys working simultaneously in unison, usually used against mixed parties after a female has been converted.

Two Fey will circle around the target and then fly towards each other, and when they meet they sandwich the fortunate target's head between both pairs of their breasts while kissing each other, while at the same time continuing the circular motion.

Coming to a stop with a dizzy (but very happy!) target, they land and push their breasts together to sandwich his shaft in between. Squeezing their breasts together in a rhymatically fashion to provide it with a sensual massage, they take turns kissing the tip one at a time, with impeccable timing between each kiss, until the enemy submits and releases his energy and proof of his submission to them, becoming their shared property and charmed slave.

Hypnegotiation: Used on targets that are alone.

Sneaking up on an unaware target, the Fey embraces him from behind, imploring him to "shhh... close your eyes, feel, don't think" while rubbing her chest slowly all over his back. As the target is stunned, she slowly reaches a hand down his pants and starts stroking his shaft with a steady rhythm (or for females, giving them a breast massage).

As the target's reason slowly turns into passion experiencing such pleasure, the Fey proceeds to whisper questions into his ears, questions about his friends/party, his weak points and his deepest desires, to which will happily answer.

When the Fey believes to have gathered enough information, she then says "Honey, would you kindly do me a favor" and whispers a command into his ear. As the target nods his head in agreement, she thanks him and turns his head towards her, allowing him to finally gaze upon her beauty before sealing their promise with a romantic kiss.

The target wakes up with no memory of the encounter. However, a hypnotic suggestion has been implanted in his brain, and he will subconsciously carry out his orders, such as leading his party into an ambush by the Fey. When he finally reunites with the Fey, she will walk up to him and kiss him, restoring the memories of their meeting and causing him to fight on her side. After that, the Fey will reward him for keeping their promise, usually with a "Docking" move.

When Two Hearts Beat As One (Finisher vs Male): When the Fey finally finds a target who she considers to be extremely compatible with herself (usually after the use of other moves such as Rocket Docking), she will generally use this move on him.

The Fey gently lays the lucky man onto the floor and proceeds to straddle him. As they begin to make love, the Fey telepathically connects their minds together doubling the pleasure for the two of them. As the love making reaches a climax, the Fey mentally transmits a request to "Be one with me" and as of date, no man has ever refused that request, not in the throes of absolute passion.

Very soon after, both the Fey and lucky target enter into a perfectly timed blissful simultaneous orgasm and their hearts and souls are now forever connected. The man will consider themselves as loyal "husband" to their new Fey "wife" and will follow and defend them for the rest of both their lives, gaining telepathic abilities and sharing their lifespan.

Friendly encounters: Once in a while, a Fey may decide to go for a friendly approach instead of using combative seduction. For people who actively seek beneficial relationships with one, there are important things to note which will highly raise the chance of a positive impression on the Fey.

A Fey's first move will generally be to ask the target to walk or dance with her. The most important thing is to always match her pace! Never go too slow or too fast for her, which may anger her and start a regular combat (though for some people, that might indeed be what they would like!)

You know you're on the right track if the Fey starts to come on to you. She might comment on how hot it seems to be getting while slowly taking off her bra, allowing them to bounce freely and emphasizing them to you. She might then drop a "subtle suggestion" that her chest has been feeling rather tired recently and perhaps someone might help her out by giving them a massage.

Before doing so, be sure to kiss each of her breasts, and then make your way slowly to her back and cup her breasts equally with each of your hands, making sure to squeeze them equally. The Fey will reciprocate by trapping your shaft between her legs and stroking them that way. Continue the motion until she asks for a kiss, which signifies that you are both near orgasm and do so. Once you have both simultaneously hit a climax, congratulations, you are now friends (or perhaps even more) with a Fey!

Once you are on a Fey's good graces (or her charmed slave, if that were to be the case), you can expect a life of pleasure ahead of you. Fey enjoy breastplay and will indulge in all of these fantasies including paizuri, puff-puffs and breast massages. Due to their telepathic links, granting you pleasure in such a manner also makes them feel ecstatic and thus they take every opportunity to do so. They also enjoy threesomes with their "sisters" and exotic synchronized love-making sessions are common among Fey partners.

edit: New attack and entry.

Last edited by 065227n on Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 1:56 pm

A wonderful contribution! Thank you very much. I personally look forward to seeing any future profiles like this that you may put forth. I know I've been meaning to sit down and work on some myself, I just need to reconnect with my muse a bit. Once I get a good idea to run with I should be fine. As I've said before in this thread, I'm open to suggestions/requests/ideas for different profiles! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:56 am

i know im not very creative at all but why not do someone that controls ice or something (i would like to contribue just not creative)
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 10:45 pm

Oooh, yes! I like! We haven't seen anything ice-themed yet. I think that's actually something I could get my head around.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 7:17 pm

Currently working on a two monstergirl combo group that are ice themed. Anyone have any thoughts regarding attacks or battle mechanics or something? Any input would be greatly appreciated:D
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 7:43 pm

Maybe make one water and one ice and maybe a freeze kiss(TOMORROWS CHRISTMAS!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 10:45 pm

Hmmmm, maybe. I'm thinking of making them both ice-themed, but making one sultry and one more cutesy, kinda like the previous profile for the Little Squid Girl and Big Sis Octo. And of course there'll be some freeze kisses; wouldn't be ice-themed without it!
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 7:44 am

glad mine was mentioned.maybe have a sexy yeti woman in the mix too or my panther neko.XD
Back to top Go down
065227n

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 7:46 pm

Updated my "Gemini Fey" entry with a new attack and a semi "Taming" section, I guess.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 6:09 pm

as said in a little topic i made
"Human Alurane
Appearance:Has Pale skin Orangey Red Hair and is covered mostly in leaves and flowers around everywhere but her face, neck, bottom leg, and feet areas.
Moves:Pheromones-Pheromones from the flowers on her body envelope the target and attract her to the Alurane.

Poison Kiss-A kiss that will poison the target slowly killing at them. The only cure is a second kiss.

Plant Control-She can control all plants in her area and can make them grow, shrink, shrivel, or what ever she wants them to do.

Alpha Human Alurane
Apperance:Same as the non-alpha except that she has green skin.

Moves:Plant Control-See above

Sleepy Spores-Uses the spores from the flowers on her body to make the target verry sleepy.If used enough the target will be knocked out asleep.

Amnesia kiss-A kiss that will give the target temporary amnesia.Lasts enough time to make the target listen and become attracted to the alurane who then stays with her or is given to a non-alpha to do as she pleases.

Story Coming soon as of now any stories plot/setting requests or any criticism at all. It will be most appreciated"
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 9:45 pm

Wonderful stuff, TheDarkAvenger! My only suggestion at this point would be to add more! Maybe a few more attacks? Make them more varied; particularly, make more of a difference between the regular and alpha, get what I mean?
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 5:55 am

thx any suggestions though cause im out of ideas
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 1:01 pm

Dancer
Appearance:Has a sort of Arabian dancer costume thing(lol costume thing)

Moves:Paralysis Dance-Does a hypnotic dance that will paralyze the targets body but not their mind

Confusion Dance-Does a dance that will confuse the target and make them dizzy and disoriented

Dancer's Kiss-A kiss that will make the target dance like the dancer. It can only be done on females. It will make them become a dancer. This can only be done on females.

Sleep kiss-A kiss that will make the target it fall asleep for 3 days. This can only be done on men.

Dancer's finale-When the target is asleep the dancer will do a hypnotic dance that will invade the target's dreams. It ends with the dancer doing a long passionate kiss on the target. This will brainwash the target into loving only that dancer.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:07 pm

I'm actually kind of surprised by the popularity that Bubblegum Slime had, so I'm doing that now.

Bubblegum Slime
Appearance: They look somewhat similar to other Slimes and usually have a pink color. Different Bubblegum Slimes have different amount of "ooze" to them. Most BBGSlimes are sort of "runny" at the bottom, like other Slimes. However, they tend to "drip" less than other Slime types because of their sticky consistency. However, there have been reports of BBGSlimes that don't drip at all and look like pink Humans, essentially. Their other features vary, but they all have discernible features such as a face, hair, breasts, arms, sometimes legs, and etc. They're capable of altering their appearances to an extent, but a popular, functional appearance for them is big, soft lips, large breasts, and an appearance of average weight.

Explanation: Bubblegum Slimes are slimes that have a consistency similar to bubblegum. They are capable of taking some of their mass into their "mouth" and chewing it like gum, and are also able to blow bubbles with it with ease. Their bodies are fine tuned in order to allow them to blow large bubbles for fun, profit, and combat. As an added bonus from this, however, they usually have soft lips that make their kisses marvelous.
The fine tuning that their bodies have that allow them to blow bubbles include the previously mentioned soft lips, a stretchy expandable body that can also be used to bolster bubbles they're already blowing using their own mass, and what appears to be (usually large) breasts. Some Bubblegum Slimes fill their breasts with reserves of the gum, so that they can expended to blow their bubbles. Other BBGSlimes leave them hollow and full of air so that they can take deeper breaths, making them grow and shrink to blow bubbles faster. Others simply have them for aesthetic appeal.
These strange Slimes love to blow bubbles out of their mouths, and even see blowing bigger bubbles as a sign of talent, power, and/or dominance. However, they also love to partake in kissing and hugging. Despite how they're made of a gummy substance, they can alter whether or not they're sticky or wet to the touch. For the sake of convenience (for them and others) they usually try to remain relatively smooth and dry.

Gimmick: Gum Body - They can blow bubbles for some attacks. Unlike pretty much any other gum blowing enemy, popping their bubbles will also deal some damage to the blower, since it comes from them.

Attacks:
-Cheek Kiss - Moves up to her target and kisses them on the cheek to deal damage.
-Lip Kiss - Kisses the target on the lips. Deals more damage than a cheek kiss, but less accurate.
-Sticky Kiss - Hugs the target and kisses them. Lets her body become sticky (sometimes melting herself a little bit) and clings to her victim. It's difficult to get free, but may be possible (water helps). When she sticks to them, she slows down the target and keeps kissing them to deal continuous damage. Lasts three or so turns, max. Should they decide to use a bubble blowing attack, there's no getting away.
-Blow Kiss - Blows a kiss to the target. Deals a little arousal damage to her target.
-Bubble Blow - Blows a bubble out of their gummy mass. The bubble's size can be from the size of a golf ball to the size of their head. This move alone arouses targets with bubblegum fetishes, but goes into other moves... ((Yes, a lot of this will be copied from Bubblegum Girl, but I'm going to alter it some, and she won't get everything.))
-Kiss and Blow - Blows a kiss to a target, but while she blows, she blows a bubble. Can arouse a bit, but decreases how much the bubble can grow. Goes into the same moves as Bubble Blow.
--Blow and Pop: Can be used on the turn the bubble is blown. Lets her bubble pop, which increases their attack power for a few turns. Can deal arousal damage to those with bubblegum fetishes.
--Bubble Embrace - Presses the bubble on a person's face until it pops, possibly blowing it bigger while she does. Does moderate damage and the pleasure from the bubble is likely to give the target a bubblegum fetish, making them more vulnerable to bubblegum attacks.
--Bubble Blast - Blows the bubble forcefully against someone until it pops, causing charm damage and heavy physical damage.
--Blow it Bigger! - Blows the bubble even bigger! It can increase by a full head size each turn. The bigger the bubble is, the more powerful the attacks are.
--Bubble Rubbing - Rubs her bubble on her target's face without popping it, heavily damaging then.
--Friendly Bubble Rubbing - Rubs her bubble on one of her allies' faces to heal them. If they're another Bubblegum Slime or a Bubblegum Girl, and they also have a bubble, they'll rub their bubbles together, causing moderate damage to viewers and healing each other.
--Bubble Suck - Can be used on the same turn the bubble is blown. Sucks in the bubble they blew. Heals the user.
-Bubble Prison - Blows a bubble that surrounds and traps the target, preventing them from taking action. Unlike with a Bubblegum Girl, their bubbles come directly from their body, so they need to either separate the bubble from themselves, which will severely reduce their power until they get the gum back, or they have to keep the bubble on her lips, which might keep her from acting too.
-Heart Bubble - Blows a heart shaped bubble until it pops. Has a chance of decreasing a target's defense or giving them a bubblegum fetish, making them more vulnerable to bubblegum attacks. Can be combined with Kiss and Blow.
-KO Move - Gum Love - Hugs and kisses with a target, like with Sticky Kiss. However, they forcefully kiss the target on the lips, then start to "melt" their lower half around their body. She starts to tantalize her target with kisses and bubbles, then slides off their lower garments before smoothening their gummy body around their crotch, removing their stickiness there, and forming genitals that match up to her target. They use this to pleasure and sex their target until they're too tired to fight and fully pleased.

Taming a Bubblegum Slime: There are a few ways to do this, but conventional methods work just fine. If you're attacked by Bubblegum Slime, though, another way to tame them would be to chew gum yourself, and blow a bubble bigger than they can. If your bubbles get their attention, they may challenge you to blow bubbles in a contest. If you lose, they will most likely use Sticky Kiss or Gum Love on you to assert dominance. If you win, they'll let you ask for a prize, dominate them, or tame them. Word to the wise: Don't interrupt these competitions. They are very important to Bubblegum Slimes and will usually result in the offender being attacked by any other BBGSlimes in the battle.
Despite the dominant-submissive behavior implied by the competitions, they're actually very laid back and aloof. They love to hug people, kiss them, blow bubbles for them, and rub their breasts on them if requested. They also love to blow bubbles and rub them on people they like, and view two people rubbing gum bubbles together as very intimate and sexy. If you ask them for gum, they can deliver it to you in a kiss, letting you chew part of their mass. There have been tales of a BBGSlime that would blow a bubble that floated over to their master's mouth and let them suck it in to get gum.
They're very relaxed, and only don't get along with Monster Girls that pop their bubbles without permission. Their best friends are anything that likes to blow gum bubbles, but they also enjoy smooching pretty much anything else. Usually for food they have candies and sugary things that they can incorporate into their mass-The colors of the candies can also be used to change their body color, btw.

I had fun with this at first, but sorta lost my drive after a while. I hope you like it though.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 12:23 am

Hey if a bubblegum girl you tamed made friends with a wild bubblegum slime what are the odds of her joining you simply because they are friends?
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 1:01 pm

ShadithBro wrote:
Hey if a bubblegum girl you tamed made friends with a wild bubblegum slime what are the odds of her joining you simply because they are friends?

That would be logical, I guess. Maybe having one increases your chances of getting the other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

REQUEST- IDEAS
Page 9 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next