Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A little game

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Caustic_Clown

A little game - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 12:28 pm

(Good points: it's flexible and allows for a lot of freedom in choice, bad points: as a consequence it sometimes is a tad railroady and some posts feel a bit like filler stalling for time. I think that's inherent in the format until you get a bit more practice with making up stuff on the fly)
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 6:04 pm

(Yeah i tried to stall for time at times because i felt i could have ended it but didnt want to kill you off just yet. Thats my part)
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 10:13 pm

(I agree with caustic. It's nice for the participant to have flexibility and freedom in their choices, but it does drag at times and like caustic said, seems to stall for time. I understand why it's this way, but I hate the lack of participation available for others. Only one person here, in this case caustic, can give choices and be a part of the story. I'm not saying to drastically change anything on this style of story or make it like caustic's type of story, but as of now, as an outsider to this story it's just not as engaging for me. It kinda feels like I'm reading you guys go back and forth, which is what's going on I know, but it doesn't do much for me. If you find some way to make this kind of story a little tighter, more engaging, and possibly have audience participation, then it'd be great. Contrary to all the criticism I'm giving, I don't think it's bad by any means, and there's a good bit of potential here. I'm just giving my unbiased third party opinion. Don't take everything I say to heart)
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 7:29 am

(I see what you mean Spidey. I thought of a way around where multiple people play different characters but the monstergirls/mistresses are controlled by the person who TELL the story.)

"You're mouth isn't getting you out of this one!" squealed the succubus. She pushed you unto the door and moved in closer.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 8:56 am

(you could also create a very simple random number generator mechanic to see if certain actions succeed or not-it gives both the DM and the player a fairer shot for unlikely/broken tricks such as perfect mind control or aiming the money shot straight in the eyeballs)

I pull her shirt over her head with one hand, and go for the keys in her pocket with the other, boasting "Believe me, once I show you what my mouth can do, you'll be singing a different tune."
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 10:01 am

(When this one and should we start up another one of these with these set a of rules and open to more players?)
The succubus struggles to pull the shirt off from her eyes so she can at least see. Giving you a chance to continue.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 10:10 am

(Sounds like a plan, I can DM that one if you want to participate in it)
I continue reaching for the keys in her pocket while I squeeze one of her nipples with the other hand. "Now, how do you like it? Rough or romantic?" I whisper to her.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 10:24 am

(Yes please I'd like to try my hand at surviving. Anyone else or is it just gonna be me and clown?)
She moans making it more difficult to regain her vision from the shirt.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 10:47 am

(I'll make another thread and make a bunch of characters, people can drop in whenever they like)
I let the fingers of that hand slide down into her pants, while the other hand is still fumbling with the pocket for the key. "I call this the two-on-the-clit, one-in-the-slit!" I joke as I angle my arm so I can simulate the two erogenous zones at the same time.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 10:57 am

You get the key out her pocket and start up the car with it.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 11:10 am

I finish off the succubus and kick her out of the car while she's in post-climax catatonia, driving off with a haughty "two down, one to go!".
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 11:15 am

Driving down the road you seem to be in the clear....for now, but where to?
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 11:18 am

They obviously know where I live, so I drive to the nearest city, dump the cop car in a hood and go to switch cars at the nearest rental place to look for another car.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 11:48 am

End Result:You were able to out run the succubus but she is still at large
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 12:08 pm

Neutral Ending, I suppose. 'T was a good run, thanks for DM'ing.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 12:17 pm

no problem thanks for helping come up with the idea and helpmake it better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A little game
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6