Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A little game

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Caustic_Clown

A little game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 10:39 am

I pick up the paper and read it while walking back to the car to check up on the others.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 10:54 am

The paper goes like this
"Dear Friends,
Daisy...Clown.....Gordon? If you are reading this....my home Isn't safe anymore. I guess I should explain this all. I summoned a succubus. I know It was stupid but I didn't think it would work. She constantly kept stalking me......and whenever i was alone she would strike. I barely survived my encounters with her. I believe she is the only Succubus left so she is trying to re-build. She wants other Succubi and Men to do her bidding. Her charm magic is very powerful and has plenty of ways to enslave her victims or even turn them. The only way to kill her is to destroy her home. Ive yet to find out where. The forest seems like the only logical answer. Thats where Im going. I will leave other notes around like this one if I find something else out. Get out now before she sets her sights on you too.
While you are on your way back to Daisy and Gordon you hear screaming coming from the forest. It sounded like Elizabeth!
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 11:05 am

I start running towards the sound, and grab a branch from the ground to use as a makeshift club.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 11:09 am

Running through the forest you come to an intersection. One path leads to an abandoned house the other leads to what appears to be a state park. As you decide what to do you hear someone call your name from behind you.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 11:17 am

I turn around, holding the branch ready to strike, remembering that if it's athesuccubus, her charm magic seemed to work through kisses.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 11:29 am

"Hey whats that for!" Daisy said with a simile "Scare ya?" "We came when we heard that scream..." Gordon said still rubing his head "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 11:32 am

I show them the note and explain to them that I encountered the succubus and she seems to be using kisses in order to charm people. I suggest they go look for the screaming person in the state park, while I check the abandoned house, since that place has less ground to cover.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 11:38 am

"Succubus? Thats crazy!" she scoffs "Either way there was screaming. Lets go find out Daisy. Besides, would Clown lie to us?" Gordon cuts in. Daisy agrees somewhat but still is sceptical about a succubus. You go inside the house and hear crying coming from one of the rooms.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 11:43 am

I enter the room where the crying sound is coming from, branch at the ready.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 11:46 am

You see nothing in the room and the crying stops.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 11:48 am

"Huh, that was curious." I call if anybody's out there.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 11:50 am

"I am honey!" you hear as the succubus pounces on you nad knocsk you to the floor and lays on yop of you.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 11:59 am

"Persistent, aren't we? If you're really that horny, I'll suppose I'll grant you some relief", I tell her hoping to psych her, reaching my arm around trying to locate her crotch while still lying with her on my back.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 12:03 pm

"Moving fast arent we? How about just a kiss first?" she asked sweetly getting ready to pucker up
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 12:10 pm

"I'm the one moving fast? You're trying to use your charm magic on me as quickly as possible.", I answer back, putting my fingers on her lips, blocking the kiss while stroking them enticingly, and still sliding my other hand into her pants. "Where's the fun in it if my will is utterly broken?"
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 12:18 pm

"You are cute so I'll be honest with you," the Succubus squealed. "My kiss might not do what you think it does." After saying that she exposed her wings and grabs you wiith them.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 12:21 pm

"I can always find that out at a later time" I reply, still trying to reach into her pants. "I have a very strict ladies-first policy with regards to the horizontal tango!"
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 12:54 pm

"I didn't want to have to use this yet but..." the succubus sighs glaring into your eyes. She tells you to stop and you obey obediently. "You're cute but your friend is being really pesky sticking her nose where it shouldn't belong. This is your final warning leave now. She then flies off giving you back control of your body.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 1:05 pm

I snap out of it and am flabbergasted for a second. "That blue-balling bitch!" I scream. Thoughts of saving Elizabeth are put on the backburner. I run in the general direction the succubus went in, shouting "You're supposed to go toe to toe to me and up the ante! Whatever happened to corrupting men to be your thralls? How the hell are you going to rebuild your race if you run away from the first man who plays hard to get?"
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 1:11 pm

Almost out of sight she screams down "Im not like the Succubus you know apparently. I don't need you for anything but fun but I got a job to do now! Also, I would watch Daisy....who knows she might want to join me." she cackles and flies out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 1:15 pm

You sigh and try to track down the rest of the group and see if they've found Elizabeth yet.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 1:19 pm

Running into the park you find a map that has multiple paths. One apears to go to a corn field the other, the other leads to the park and the last one leads to a lake
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 1:21 pm

It eenie-meenie-minie-mo and pick the path to the lake.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 1:32 pm

Down by the lake path you see Gordon. "You might wanna see this.." he says meekly. It was another note from Elizabeth. It reads
If you are reading this you didn't leave when i told you too. If this is Daisy....YOU NEEED TO LEAVE OR YOU'LL REGRET IT!!!!!!! I have found out how the succubus plan's on re-building her race. She doesn;t need males. In fact she needs FEMALES. Her kiss INFECTS them. THE KISS WILL SLOWLY RECREATE THEM. I've watched it happen before my eyes. You can't tell until it is complete but they slowly grow succubus ears and wings. I've yet to see what happens to males....but I can only fear the worse. Please LEAVE ME! I'll be fine....I think I can do this! Well......I hope...
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 1:42 pm

"Right...and where is Daisy right now? You try and get her out of here, while I track down the succubus. I'll show her that she does NEED a man." I say.

"What the hell is your problem, man? Are you that desperate to get laid?" Gordon angrily retorts. (Can I supply dialogue for the NPCs if it does not affect their behaviour?)

"I've gone toe-to-toe with the succubus two times now, and lived to tell about it. You can get Daisy out of here, try to flag down another car and get that possible brain damage treated. She's probably trying to stop Elizabeth from destorying her shrine or nest or whatever, so if I can keep her busy, all the more time for her to do her job. Also, don't look her in the eyes, she can control your body that way." I say, before trying to track Elizabeth from where-ever she left the most recent note.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A little game
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next