Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A little game

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

A little game - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 1:54 pm

(Sure as long as it doesn't affect behavior.)
Gordon mummbles something to himself and runs off after Daisy.

Now where to go? Cornfield or Building?
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 1:59 pm

I go to the building. If it's a succubus, she most likely won't make her home in the middle of a cornfield in favour of building.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 2:10 pm

When walking up the building you see Daisy walk out. "Nothing here." she sighed "Where to next?" Gordon came running from behind you "You...um got here first huh...."
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 2:21 pm

I tell Gordon to get Daisy out of here, and decide to check the building myself. For all we know, Daisy might already be converted.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 2:33 pm

searching the building yeilds no results
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 2:53 pm

With no other locations left to search, to the cornfield it is!
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 3:05 pm

Walking up to the cornfield you see someone standing on top of a tower in the center. Its Elizabeth! Upon seeing you her face of worry instantly turned to horror. "GUYS GET OUT!" She screamed frantically. "We've come to help you!"You hear from behind as Daisy and Gordon rashly run towards her. You were shocked that your friends ignored your orders and followed you. As if only cue the succubus came and flew in from the sky "My my my, the gang's all here.....this should be quick she said submissively.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 3:13 pm

"I told you guys to escape! Whatever, go help Elizabeth while I take care of the succubus!" I start running towards the creature while tossing my shirt away. "It's you and I finished each other off once and for all!" I scream as I attempt to grab her.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 3:20 pm

"Sorry, darling but you aren't my target now" She sneers and flies away from you and grabs Gordon from his back. She force feeds him a potion she pulled from her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 3:25 pm

I snatch the potion from her hands before she can get the whole dose in and shove it down my pants. "Am I your target now, you saucy minx?" I taunt.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 3:28 pm

"Not mines." She smiled "His." As she finished that sentence Gordon punches you across the face.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 3:39 pm

"Oh for fuck's sake, Gordon, you've been nothing but useless during this whole fiasco and you came after me even after I told you to take Daisy away!" I say, rubbing my cheek. "Have a punch on the house." I hit him in the temple, which should be effective, given the fact that he is still nursing a concussion from the car crash.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 3:44 pm

Gordon is out cold for now. You turn your attention to Daisy and Elizabeth's battle with the succubus. The succubus wing beat sent enough air send Daisy flying a few feet. Elizabeth not strong with combat is easily grabbed by the succubus and is getting ready to fly off with her.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 3:47 pm

I tackle the succubus to the ground and pull her shirt over her head.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 3:48 pm

When u tackle her to the floor she uses her wings to pull you off and attempts to fly off again with Elizabeth she flies away so fast her feet are the only thing reachable when u get up.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 3:51 pm

I grab onto her feet and tell Elizabeth to start to kick and bite also.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 3:59 pm

While all 3 of you fly off Daisy comes along and grabs your legs as well. Elizabeth starts fighting back against the succubus who as well tries to kick you off. Everyone's struggle eventully causes you to lose your grip and fall. As you and Daisy fall back down to Earth, you see Elizabeth fall too before you black out. You wake up a few hours later in a ditch which leads down towards a Mining Facility.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 4:04 pm

I call out for either Elizabeth or Daisy and then I head towards the mining facility.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 4:10 pm

"Your up I see..."She says "I can't find Elizabeth and Gordon is still in the park....where ever that is. After I found this mine I started looking for you....this is the only way out of here and if Elizabeth fell then the only way to find her is in there. Do we go?
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 4:21 pm

"I suppose so. She's probably able to convert you into a fellow succubus with a kiss, which means you get badass wings and can blow poofy little hearts. Yet staying behind makes you easy prey anyway." I say.

"I can take of myself, thank you. In any case, why the hell are you so obsessed with getting into her pants?" she asks.

"She's a succubus. Demon of lust, lures men into their sweet embrace, dolled up in a kinky outfit. Yet she's been doing a hot/cold routine for the entire day. She's escaped three times, and my frustration is growing." I vent.

"Holy hell, she can probably steal your soul or something and you're angry she didn't follow through one some flirty banter?" she queries.

"It's the principle of the thing, Daisy." I say. "Oh, look, we're here."
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 4:32 pm

Looking on the wall you see another note no doubt by Elizabeth.
THIS IS IT! IM AT THE CORNFIELD! THIS IS ALMOST OVER! I KNOW WHERE SHE IS NESTING! Its at the radio tower. I need to get through a mining area and over a mountain. Its at the very top of the mountain. This nightmare is almost over. IS THIS ENOUGH FOR YOU TO LEAVE! I haven't seen the succubus in too long. Maybe, If I haul ass I can make it befor......

It was no doubt written before our showdown in the cornfield. You pull out your flashlight and head through the Mining Co. to an elevator. The Elevator was shut down with a generator next to it and 1 green light and 2 red light shown nearby.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 4:35 pm

I assume the two red lights mean two other generators need to be activated, so we traipse around the mine together until we've activated them.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 4:38 pm

You go on looking through rooms to find generators you come into a big area that apears to have multiple rooms on two floors.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 4:40 pm

I explore the rooms for anything interesting, going from top to bottom, passing time by making up loud, obnoxious limericks about the succubus.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 6:00 pm

While on the second floor, you find Elizabeth running towards you two. "RUN!" She yells franticly with the succubus chasing her close behind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A little game
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next