Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A little game

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Caustic_Clown

A little game - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 6:04 pm

"You guys complete the ritual, I'll hold her off." I bravely say as I pull down my trousers(I forgot to put my t-shirt back because the forest is pretty warm). I tell them succubus: "I'm afraid I've been too forward, so let's start over. What's your name?" while I try to block her from going after the girls.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 6:11 pm

(Most people try to get away from succubus ya know! XD)
"You're being a real pain so I'll end this real quick! Don't worry your final moments will be full of pleasure." She flirts. She jumps on you and holds your arms and legs down and goes to steal a kiss while your defense less.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 6:23 pm

(I'm trying for a change of pace with a protag who honestly thinks he can out-seduce a succubus)

I lean in, but go for the neck, giving love-bites while careful to not look into her eyes or touch her lips. "I have a ladies-first policy, remember?" I whisper.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 6:28 pm

"If you want to fuck so badly why don't you let me take care of your friends first?" The succubus asks as sweetly as she can. She then starts to apply more pressure to your arms and legs to keep you from moving.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 6:41 pm

I take a deep breath and rattle off: "Because it's a stupid, stupid plan. Forcibly converting girls in this day and age when you have a smorgasboard of angsty internet dwellers with body issues who would fall over themselves to be turned into ravishing creatures of the dark? We're a bunch of barely-adults and you have trouble handling us already. Use social media, go underground, convert a bunch of willing subjects before you pop out in the open like this. How many people could have seen you flying from the freeway? You hit all my kink buttons, but now I also feel kinda bad for you. You're the last of your race, loose in an unfamiliar world. We can stop the ritual if you swear an unbreakable oath to leave my friends alone, and then we can make a better plan on how to repopulate your race."
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 6:43 pm

(Are u trying to end this or your just saying this fro your character?)
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 6:48 pm

(entirely up to you Smile -if you think it's too much of a derail, by all means have the succubus be insulted and continue trying to murder/enslave me, but if you think the succubus would actually listen to the argument, that could also be interesting)

-oh, this is from my character's perspective, I quite like how it's proceeding. There's sometimes a tad too much filler with running between different locations, but that's my only complaint and moot now we're reaching the climax
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 7:01 pm

(Im going to continue but if i was the succubus I would be standing there in a daze.....trying to re-think all my life choices XD)
"You think I was serious? The whole time I was playing with you humans! Your friends there will understand soon enough." Wasting no more time the succubus quickly pulled you into a lip-lock. She moved her tongue around in your mouth pleasuring you. You felt an exhilarating sensation as you enjoyed it though you felt your life slipping away. Suddenly, the kiss broke and you came back to your senses though very weak. You right next to you see the succubus with Elizabeth on top holding her down. "RUN!" she yells "GET TO THE RADIO TOWER AND END THIS FOR ME!........please!" She exclaims almost crying.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 7:07 pm

"I'll do my best." I tell her, before stumbling in the direction of the radio tower.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 7:09 pm

You stumble there noticeing you forgot to get the generators but you notice this time around they are all powered.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 7:14 pm

"Must've been the work of the girls" I think. I use the elevator to get to the radio tower, looking for signs of Daisy.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 7:18 pm

"Hey, wait up!" You hear as Daisy comes running from behind you.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 7:23 pm

I ask her if she knows how to conduct the ritual to stop the succubus while we ride the elevator.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 7:30 pm

She shakes her head with a frown. "Maybe there will be some markings to destroy or something" She reassures. "We cant have Elizabeth dead for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 7:31 pm

I nod grimly, and fasten my pace towards the tower.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 7:37 pm

Walking to the top of the mountain you see the only way to continue is through a shack. Going through the shack you hear heavy winds from outside.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 7:40 pm

I hold Daisy's hand as to better brace ourselves against the coming winds.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 7:42 pm

As you walk outside you notice that it wasn't winds but the strong wing beats of the two succubi
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 7:47 pm

I start running faster towards the radio tower, hoping to reach it in time.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 7:59 pm

One of them flies off in front of you and cuts you off. "Look at me! I suppose I should thank you for what you've done! Aren't I so much sexier now?" She cooed
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 8:02 pm

"Yeah, good for you, Lizzie," I say as I try to run past her.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 8:04 pm

She extends her wings out to block your path? "You do agree don't you? Come with me my powers aren't the same as her's. Let's forget about this." She offers extending her hand to you.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 8:10 pm

I duck under the wing, and say: "Sorry, I still have some hope left of victory, but if you manage to convert Daisy, then I won't stand a chance anymore.", hopefully diverting her attention.

(I'm going to sleep now, quite interested to see how this ends)
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 8:37 pm

(Night, but wow poor Daisy sold out in a second. XD Also, Its almost over and this next few are just gonna decide how it ends.)
"I Guess the act is over." Daisy suddenly burst with a smile. Wings extended from her back as well and grabbed you by the head covering your mouth and nose leaving you unable to breathe. "Don't you think it was a bit odd? The fact that even as you left me in the mine I was able to find you unscathed? Don't worry sweetie, I forgive you. Its all almost over now." She whispered in your ear seductively. You then black out. You wake up to find yourself alone in a basement of a house
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 6:10 am

"Hello? Anybody there? Anybody seen my clothes, it's getting cold out here?" I shout into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little game   A little game - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A little game
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next