Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stories section question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nabesean

Stories section question Empty
PostSubject: Stories section question   Stories section question EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 10:07 am

I want to start putting up my adult story in the stories section, while it has a good amount of kissing and adverse effects, that is not the main focus. It touches on many different fetishes and was made without this forum in mind before I got here. Is this ok? Just wanted to ask before I start posting it.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Stories section question   Stories section question EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 10:21 am

Yea, thats fine to post here. We are very open to other fetishes as well here and your story does have kissing in it so that is perfectly fine.
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Stories section question   Stories section question EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 11:57 am

Yeah nabesean, go for it! As long as it has some kissing and effects then it's all good. We're pretty tolerant and lenient here. Many good stories aren't solely focused on it and I'm sure your story will be a great read!
Back to top Go down
nabesean

PostSubject: Re: Stories section question   Stories section question EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 7:25 pm

i appreciate the encouragement. this is the friendliest forum ive ever been on... well i hope you guys enjoy my work!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stories section question   Stories section question Empty

Back to top Go down

Stories section question
Page 1 of 1