Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A few Spy Femme Stories

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve

A few Spy Femme Stories  Empty
PostSubject: A few Spy Femme Stories    A few Spy Femme Stories  EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:40 pm

Office Help

Cindy felt a prick on the calf on her crossed leg; she reached down and pulled out a white projectile that looked like a tiny earring back with a small needle sticking out.

“I dressed for the occasion, my pantyhose, sheer and sexy but also woven to protect, your dart cannot penetrate my weave,” she said tossing it away with a smile.

Cindy uncrossed her sexy legs and stood up. “A nice try but I’ll be leaving now.”

As she walked by the older woman blew her a mock kiss then stepped in her way for a more substantial kiss.

Your lipstick is useless,” Cindy smiled as the kiss ended.

“Perhaps as a touching kiss, but me tell are you protected against blown kisses,” she cooed as Cindy felt the drug in her system.

“My lipstick has tiny sharp granules that form on the surface for only a few minutes after application. A mock kiss and a puff of air delivered the granular poison to unprotected areas of your skin,” she cooed.

“I protect my assignments Cindy I haven’t survived this long by being unaware and I spotted you immediately. Your hose are an excellent defensive style accessory, so many young agents today don’t wear them preferring bare legs, good to see I’m not alone in that matter as they are a versatile weapon which makes me wonder what other deadly devices adorn your full figured femininely fatal form,” she smiled as she leaned against her desk.

The DOOM lovely could not feel her body; Janice’s blown kiss contained a potent drug.

“Let’s start by removing some of the more obvious ones carefully of course,” Janice Stone COIL agent said.

Cindy was liberated from her earrings, bracelets, necklace, ring and broach. Next Janice moved to her jacket, then skirt, blouse and shoes.

“Well that just leaves three items Miss Krutzler, I think your bra will go next,” Janice said as one of her long nails flicked and cut through the fabric as it sprung off revealing full orbs of firm flesh.

“They are as magnificent as I was led to believe and as deadly as I was told. This bra, poison hooks and two nasty little pressure needles in the cups as well as these decorative but I’m sure fatal flower designs, very scratchy. Now I think your pantyhose are next to come off. Your calling card I believe another surprising weapon most don’t expect,” Janice purred as her nail cut the waistband and started down the back of Cindy’s leg then around her ankle and up her front before reversing and repeating the motion to the other leg.

“What’s this strangulation wire built into the seams, quite a weapon and now to remove your panties and I have to say daring to wear thong style, but you have the body for it.”

“There now naked except for one final act,” Janice smiled as she picked up a water sprayer she used on her office plants and wetted Cindy until she was covered in tiny water droplets.

“There now you’re ready to die Miss Krutzler. I’ve sprayed you with a special liquid silicon, as the bubbles burst they’ll coat you body is a clear non breathable membrane that is slippery to the victim. In other words Cindy you cannot get a grip on anything and simply slip about until you suffocate. Oh and those razor sharp nails of yours cannot cut the silicon. Now to give you room to slide about,” Janice said as she pushed a button on the underside of her desk and the furniture turned over and was replaced by smooth floors just like the rest of the room.

“I trust this is enough room to slide around in? As soon as you regain feeling in your body your motion will cause you to slip to the floor and from that point on your finished Cindy,” Janice smiled and left.

The spy was sheened in the exploding bubbles over the next several minutes and was soon on the floor sliding about helpless inside her second skin she could gain no purchased anywhere. The more she flexed and stained the faster she moved her torment near madness for her as she fought for breath and escape. Cindy knew she only had a matter of minutes, but unsure if that was enough time. The spy chrysalis came to stop, she snapped her body and didn’t move, a second thrust as she felt a tear in the membrane; she widened it with a third thrust and twist.

Cindy pulled herself inside out with the traction until she had and shed her second skin, her body heaving as she felt the air. She wasted no time dressing quickly and escaping the room, she didn’t look anywhere near her best and she stopped on another floor and fixed herself in the bathroom. When she was happy she looked at her nails and smiled.

“I must admit I had my doubts about the usefulness of this nail polish. Her acid wash varnish saved my life, I will thank Hitomi next time I see her,” Cindy said as she look at the mostly dissolved pink varnish she had been wearing that morning.

Second Time Around

Adele Mason started to dress, their session over, intense yoga and sex had proven interesting. Her allure had got her the private sessions and she was proceeding slowly with him, he was unpredictable and most deadly to careless females.

She’d just slipped on her under garments when he kissed her neck. She tilted her head about letting him shower kisses and hot tongue runs on her before her head turned and found his lips. He was young and not easily satiated. Adele kissed and tongued him but resisted her clothes being removed as part of the tease. Finally he undid her bra band, her small firm breasts exposed for pleasure. He cupped and swirled her orbs, her nipples hardening majestically as he kissed him and she pulled her thong down just a touch to accept him, her hands holding his throbbing young vine in a touch of delight. Adele guided him into place, swivelling his cock about her lips as they parted and took hold of him. The spy rolled her hips and thrust him deep into her, the spasm of joy allowed her the time she needed to slip the thong back up just enough. She let him set the tempo, it was furious, he shuddered and came, Adele holding him close as he pumped. Her hips churned and wrung more please from him at the end. The woman kissed his lips softly and smiled as she looked into his eyes

“My thong secretes a muscle weakening toxin young one. I rubbed it about your member to ensure maximum absorption,” she cooed as she looked into his glassy eyes

Adele used her skills to work Intel from him before she end the session with a kiss and a promise.

“See you tomorrow lover,” she smiled.

Adele showed up the next day fully dressed in a skirt and heels ready for him.

“Undress me lover without triggering a trap and you may be able to kill me,” she purred.

Her perfume drew him in close, too close and he succumb to her gaze. He was kissing her soft lips before he knew it. Adele enjoyed the kiss, a gentle caress infused with the promise of more passion. They parted lips and she smiled.

“Coy Copper is the shade baby, I’m afraid you’ve triggered a trap. A hallucinogenic drug in my lipstick disorients instantly the recipient,” she said as she guided him to the floor then removed her clothes.

Adele guided herself into place and let his motion draw her tight. Naked she was spectacular and he was engulfed in soft feminine charms. Stilled in the middle of his studio Adele tightened and surrounded him, her pussy lips coating him in truth serum.

“Talk young one, my drug is very effective or do I have to screw it out of you?” she hissed and pumped her hips.

Adele rolled them toward the mirror and danced her knot about him as he watched.

“Cuddling Cicadae baby, your body is entwined beyond anything you’ve ever experience I’m sure. My body proved most alluring to you, hence our private sessions and your predicament now,” she hummed.

“Once I free myself there will be no predicament,” he said defiantly.

“Look in the mirror lover, an experienced woman holds you, I grow more dominate about you by the minute. Your stem is mine and coated in a most convincing truth serum which will begin loosening your tongue in minutes. But that is not your predicament baby, once I extract the Intel I desire I’ll kiss you again and slip free leaving you to explain to your superiors how you gave up valuable data. I hear they don’t react kindly to such matters,” she cooed.

Adele held their faces cheek to cheek as she softly asked her questions and he answered the soft tresses of her blond hair against his face doing as much damage as her drug. She kissed him at the end of the session and undid her knot leaving him struggling on the floor.

Vingette Six of the Penelope Stories

“What’s the matter Miss?” they woman questioned as leaned over her face and kissed her cheek.

“My special Sea Urchin Oil Miss, poisonously paralysing,” she purred

“I have orders to kill you, slowly Miss, is there any other way and to gather any information you may have, to that end I took the extra step to paint my fingernails and toenails with truth serum varnish shaded in a nice deep red and now to complete my make-up,” she hissed.

“My lipstick or should I say lipsticks, the first applied thinly is the last thing you will feel honey,” she said closing it and revealing another. “And this one a slow muscle relaxer for my knot, The Siamese Python, a specialty, slow and totally effective,” she said applying a generous coat of the crimson emollient.

Penelope her nude body glowing in the poisonous oil was entwined very slowly by the woman. The woman positioned herself at Penelope Simpson-Ward’s feet, her legs splayed out along either side of the drugged spy’s body. The woman crossed over the spy’s ankles and fitted them flush into her inner thighs then pushed to her knees bending Penelope’s legs back. Heavily oiled her assassin slipped easily about her the long woman’s legs snaking are the paralysed beauty until the flats of her feet came to rest on the sides of Penelope’s neck. She rolled them over and cupped the spy’s tits in her hands.

“There I have the Siamese Python wrapped around and into you COIL’d agent, now for my relaxing kisses or would you prefer a sample of the knot’s lethal qualities first, move an inch and you’ll feel me once my oil wears off of course until then,” she said flicking a toenail.

“The first scratch of my toxin talons,” she smiled as she felt Penelope’s body surfacing.

Penelope Simpson-Ward worked her naked alert form in the knot; she was trapped perfectly in a deadly knot by a lethal woman.

“Oh did I forget Miss, my paralysing oil also acts as a shield against your claws but not mine as my varnish as it contains a small solvent that allows mine through, like this,” she purred.

Penelope felt a touch to her skin, the womans nails were sharp, she barely felt it the touch, but she felt the drug.

“Now Miss its time to talk, my varnish is in you and I need answers,” she purred.

The COIL spy twisted and wormed her body as she fought the knot and questions. The woman merely pricked her again until she was unable to resist talking.

The Siamese Python encircled her slowly but expertly as the woman bent her back toward her waiting lips and the muscle relaxing lipstick than gleamed red before her. Penelope did everything she could to avoid the kiss, but she braced on either side of her head. The woman teased her with fake kisses and missed touches until she applied the first kiss and smiled.

Penelope relaxed instantly but still struggled for minutes as her body fought the relaxing poison. The woman applied another longer slower kiss as she felt it work she cinched the agent tighter and smiled.

“You resist well Miss but my Siamese Python grows tighter about you,” she purred.

Penelope Simpson-Ward strained and writhed in defiance of the drug, her scrumptious body enlaced in a maze of fatal feminine fortune. Another kiss, a long one, the woman’s mouth coating and pressing and lightly touching certain points delivered her into the knot totally. The woman slithered about her and tightened with a satisfied hiss.

“Now just a few touch-up kisses and then my outer layer with he finished leaving my killing lipstick exposed,” she purred.

She nipped the corners of Penelope’s mouth then kissed one of her nipples and then the other before shuddering and wilting freeing the COIL spy.

“Nipples of Venus, soothing, very soothing, you have about two minutes to live, my tits, I’m told are irresistible. My version of a kiss of death darling,” Penelope hissed.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A few Spy Femme Stories    A few Spy Femme Stories  EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:25 pm

Nice. Is there a site with a collection of spy stories? I never thought to look at that "genre" for new content.
Back to top Go down
https://uponherlips.forumotion.com
Steve

PostSubject: Re: A few Spy Femme Stories    A few Spy Femme Stories  EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:22 pm

Not that I know of. These are specific to what this forum is about. These are my stories from a Yahoo Group I used to have. I have a few more that I can post and of course I can always write more if others would like to read them and suggest scenes or ideas for them.

I will post a few more stories from my collection and some pics. I think this forum is great.

Cheers, Steve
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A few Spy Femme Stories    A few Spy Femme Stories  EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 5:06 pm

I'd love to read anything new you would like to share, if it's not too much trouble. Always appreciate the contributions.
Back to top Go down
rb9

PostSubject: Re: A few Spy Femme Stories    A few Spy Femme Stories  EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 8:22 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
Steve

PostSubject: Re: A few Spy Femme Stories    A few Spy Femme Stories  EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:08 am

I have posted 2 more stories under the A few more. I will look to see if I have excerpts from larger stories that fit into this forum or other short stories that do. Thanks for the responces to the posts. As I mentioned in a previous post if anyone has any ideas along the lines of the stories I write or something they would like me to try and write in this area I would be more than happy to have a go. You can reach me by responding here or at my email barrie125ca@yahoo.ca

Thanks again for the feedback. I also have a few stills from movies and shows as well as a few comics that I could post if someone could explain how to post here I will do so.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A few Spy Femme Stories    A few Spy Femme Stories  EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 10:31 pm

No real procedure to post. If you have an image, just upload it to your favorite imagehosting site then link it. Same for a movie clip.
Back to top Go down
Rainday

Rainday

PostSubject: Re: A few Spy Femme Stories    A few Spy Femme Stories  EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:32 pm

Cool, interesting stuff dood.
Back to top Go down
Steve

PostSubject: Re: A few Spy Femme Stories    A few Spy Femme Stories  EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:01 am

Thanks for the comment Rainday. feedback is always appreciated.

Steve
Back to top Go down
Steve

PostSubject: Re: A few Spy Femme Stories    A few Spy Femme Stories  EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:56 am

Just a note to all members that if you want to read some of my other Spy Feeme stories at have other perils erotic or otherwise in them that don't fit in with this forum please e-mail me and I will be happy to email them to you. I think I have about 4 or 5 munti chaptered stories and a bunch of other single stories and small vignettes. My email is barrie125ca@yahoo.ca

Thanks again for the comments. Steve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few Spy Femme Stories    A few Spy Femme Stories  Empty

Back to top Go down

A few Spy Femme Stories
Page 1 of 1