Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)

Go down 
+4
anon64
vesago_x
questionman
SwerveStar
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot) Empty
PostSubject: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot) EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:48 pm

Well... Here I go. I guess let me know what you think, yar.

"All right, good job!" The leader began. "We got a good haul!"
A group of four people was examining some gems. The leader was a Swordsman. He looked at his collegues, a Mage, an Archer, and a Soldier.
"Have we ever had this many gems?" The Archer asked, examining her bow and arrows.
The Soldier stretched out. "Nah, I don't think so." He replied.
"Well, now what?" The Mage asked the group. She brushed her bangs to the side and looked at the shining stones. "What'll we do with them? Sell them? Enchant them? Use them to forge things?"
They were answered by a new, feminine voice. "You'll hand them over." It said to them. A woman stepped up to the group, dressed in a black midriff and skirt. She appeared to be a demon of sorts, possibly even a Succubus.
"And who do you think you are?" The Swordsman inquired, suspicious of her.
The Succubus giggled and posed for them, leaning forward and winking. "Call me Kukaki, hon~." She replied. She stood back up straight and approached. "You don't need to tell me who YOU are, I already know~."
The four looked at the approaching Succubus, then at eachother, then they all bared their weapons.
"Ohhh, you're gonna fight me, huh?" Kukaki replied. "Do you know what you're getting into? If you wanna avoid a fight, you'll just give me the rocks in the bag there~."
The Soldier shook his head. "Not likely!" He shouted. He suddenly charged at her, readying to strike with his Lance. Once he got into range, he stabbed forward and tried to impale her.
The Succubus simply giggled and stepped to the side. She grabbed the Lance and pulled him closer, then caught him in an embrace. The Archer took aim at Kukaki, intending to shoot her before she could do anything, but before the Archer could fire, the Succubus lifted a hand at her. Blasts of Dark Magic fired at the Archer, who had to roll to the side to evade.
"HEY! Lemme go!" The Soldier shouted at her, shoving the Succubus back and getting free. She responded by whirling around and striking him with her demonic wings. Caught off guard, the Soldier tried to back off and regain his balance. He started to prepare his Lance to thrust once more, but before he could, Kukaki wrapped her arms around him once more.
"What a cute little man." She whipsered coyly. She leaned in slowly, giggling to herself, and before anyone knew it, the Succubus' lips had met those of the Soldier. She began to kiss him, softly at first, then she began to moan and kiss much more passionately. Everyone was shocked by this, but didn't dare to try to stop them, since attacking her could mean hitting their ally. The Soldier seemed to enjoy it at first, but then suddenly tried to break free from her grasp. Pulling away from his lips for a moment, Kukaki uttered "No, you don't~." before beginning to release a dark smoke from herself. The smoke burned to the touch, and numbed the Soldier's body. Kukaki then began to kiss him again, and before everyone else's eyes, the Soldier's eyes began to droop, and he suddenly fell to the ground.
The Mage was the first to speak up. "What did you do to him!?!" She shouted angrily.
She was answered at first with a giggle. "Don't you worry your pretty little head~." Kukaki replied. "I simply gave him a kiss goodnight. There won't be any lasting damage." She started to approach again. "The rest of you may get more than a kiss goodnight, unless you just hand the goods over~."
The Mage growled to herself and began to focus magic. She swung an arm downward, and with a shout of "FIRE!" a blast of fire shot at the Succubus and knocked her back and to the ground.
The lovely demoness groaned for a moment, then stood back up. She retained her smirk. "Ooh, you're a toughie." She told her. "Now I'll have to do some damage." She declared before running at her.
The Mage began her own squabble with the seductress. The young magician flung flame after flame at Kukaki, but the Succubus responded by waving her arms, creating small shields of Dark Magic to block the Fire Magic. She ran up and smoothly slipped behind her, embracing her from behind. As the Mage struggled to get free, Kukaki gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. Rather than tiredness, the Mage felt aroused... She tried to shake it off and escape, and managed to break free. Kukaki simply giggled and blew a kiss to her, creating a red heart that floated through the air and sort of popped against the Mage's face. Again, she began to feel aroused and infatuated. She was enjoying this... Perhaps a little more wouldn't hurt, right? She stepped forward, intending to attack, but suddenly found she didn't have any plan, and stopped to try to cast a spell. The Succubus stepped forward and wrapped her arms around the Mage. She tried to struggle to get free, then suddenly the Succubus kissed her lovingly on the lips. She felt magic flowing through her, making her feel aroused. She tried to fight her way out, but as the magic took hold, she stopped. In fact, she began to kiss back. The Succubus and the Mage were locked in an embrace, kissing. Suddenly, the magic began to change-The Succubus changed her spell. Suddenly, the Mage began to feel her stamina drain from her. She realized she should escape, but before she realized she should escape, her will was weakened to the point that she couldn't escape. She felt the last of her stamina leave her, and once the Succubus ended the kiss with a loud "Mwah~!", she fell to her knees, then the ground. The Succubus, meanwhile, suddenly seemed rejuvenated.
As the Succubus kneeled down to take a better look at her victim, an arrow whizzed by her head, clipping her head-wings. She clutched at it as she turned to see the Archer aiming at her. Kukaki giggled and blew her a kiss. When it hit, however, the Archer simply continued to knock an arrow. "Sorry, Succubus!" She said cruelly. "I'm striaght. And even if I wasn't, I wouldn't fall for a kink like YOU!"
Kukaki giggled in response and blew another kiss. The Archer ignored it and took aim, but soon found it was a bad idea. When the heart hit, instead of dissipating into arousal and magic, it exploded into magic on contact! The Archer was sent flying back and hit the ground, and Kukaki was running to try to pin her. The Archer quickly re-aimed and fired her arrow. However, Kukaki waved an arm, and instead of a shield, a blast of wind blew the arrow back at the Archer. She gasped and rolled out of the way of the reflected arrow, but before she could get to her feet, Kukaki pounced and pinend her to the floor, on her back. The Archer scrambled to free herself, but found herself surrounded by the same, body numbing smoke that spelled defeat for the Soldier. She growled as her body grew numb and continued to try to escape, albeit slower. Kukaki flipped her over and pinned her. She stroked her next victim's face once and sighed before leaning in and kissing her lips. The Archer snarled angrily and tried to free herself from the powerful kiss, but her stamina began to fail her. She felt herself growing tired and suddenly stopped resisting.
The Swordsman was furious. This single Succubus just ousted most of his team! He drew his blade and charged at the Succubus! Kukaki heard the footsteps and turned to look. In her panic, she rolled to the side and scrambled to her feet. She blew a kiss to the man, but he simply slashed it out of the air and ran through the explosion unfazed! He charged and slashed at her repeatedly, and Kukaki panicked to move her hands, blocking each move with small shields or darkness as she stepped backwards. The Swordsman continued to swing his sword like this, keeping the Succubus on the defensive, when he suddenly saw an opening! He swung his sword down, intent to chop her in half!
However, in the moment it took him to raise his sword, the Succubus got low to the ground. She spun around and unleashed a gust of wind in all directions, pushing the Swordsman back. Kukaki suddenly dashed in and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. He tried to counter, but suddenly felt himself off balance. It wasn't sleepiness, his stamina was still pretty high, but he definitely felt dizzy. The Succubus charged Dark Magic in both hands, brought them together, then swung them down on the Swordsman, knocking him to the ground.
As much as he struggled to stand, he found he was just too dizzy. He looked up and saw that Kukaki was still sort of frazzled, but after a few seconds, that sickening, lustful smile returned. She got down on her knees and hugged the Swordsman, pressing his face into her voluptuous breasts. He grunted and pushed himself away, but then Kukaki lifted his face and kissed his left cheek. He suddenly began to feel tired. "Mmmm... Game over, babe~." Kukaki told him, using a seductive voice. She then kissed his right cheek. He felt aroused this time. He struggled to fight this assault on his mind, but was overwhelmed. "You're mine, now." She cooed to him. She stood him up on his knees, then slowly leaned in. Before he knew it, he was being kissed by her. He tried to resist, and didn't even kiss back, but he felt his stamina leaving him, making him weak. Eventually, Kukaki pulled away, punctuating the kiss with a moan, and simply dropped him. He felt flat to the ground, defeated.
The entire party was defeated... Kukaki stood up and walked to their bag of gems. She picked it up and looked through them. The Swordsman tried to force himself to stand up, but couldn't. He felt his consciousness fading, as he began to feel more and more tired...

The Swordsman began to wake up, as if it were all some crazy dream. When he did, he realized that lovely nightmare was real. He saw Kukaki standing in front of him, and tried to run at her and attack. However, when he tried to draw his blade, he found he had handcuffs around his wrists. In fact, his blade was missing!
"HALT!" A female voice shouted. He turned to the left and saw a woman pointing a gun at him. "You and your cohorts are under arrest for stealing 1,000,000 Units in gems!" The woman was wearing a blue vest with a blue shirt underneath, bearing a police emblem on her shirt.
The Swordsman stared at her, then grunted angrily. "DAMMIT!" He shouted. "We were so damn close!"
A young man with stone gaunlets and a stone helmet that made him resemble a golem approached the Succubus. "Good job, Kukaki." He told her. He seemed to have the Species Union Police Force emblem on his armor, too. "These thieves had robbed two other places before this one. It's good that you caught them."
Kukaki giggled and gave the man a kiss on the cheek. "You're welcome, hon~." She replied. The man blushed in response.
"All right." The woman told Kukaki. "This was the bounty on the gang's head." She gave her some money.
"I'm just glad that I could help." Kukaki replied, taking the money anyway. She leaned in to give the policewoman a kiss, but was denied. She giggled nervously, then turned to the thieves and approached them. "Well, you could've just avoided this if you just gave back to stolen gems." The Archer screamed at her angrily, but the Mage blushed in response. The two males growled angrily, but were clearly also somewhat aroused from Kukaki's treatment. The Succubus giggled and blew a kiss to each one as she turned and walked away. "Better luck next time~!" She told them.

...Uh, yeah. Surprise twist.

Also, here.
http://swervestar.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4fu9hf
Kukaki's the one on the right. If you comment on the pic on dA, please don't mention the site?
((And I'm the one in the middle...))

Last edited by SwerveStar on Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot) EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 5:11 pm

That was very well done mate Very Happy . I especially like how you made the party actually competent and showed Kukaki making mistakes as apposed to the "Succubus effortlessly destroys the entire party" cliche.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot) EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 5:17 pm

Thanks. Quite honestly, I hate the idea of being defeated by someone just because they're arousing, so that helped. ((My author avatar is actually largely immune to love and lust based abilities.))

I also feel it's good that Kukaki wasn't actually a Villain. I have a sort of dislike for fetish based stories where the bad guy wins, just because they supply the fetish... Well, it's really more of "it loses points with me", especially if the bad guy would actually be "dangerous" to many people.

And I hope you guys liked my pic of the character(s), too.
Back to top Go down
questionman

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot) EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 8:33 pm

That was an amazing twist... I give you two thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot) EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:33 pm

Thanks!

On one last note... This may not be the last you see of Kukaki. ^^

...Though, again, I'd like to hear what you think of my drawing(s). ^^; It's what I'm most proud of.
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot) EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:44 am

WHAT A TWIST! Nice work.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot) EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 2:04 pm

let me just say that was great
Back to top Go down
Gaara (The Highest Zero)

Gaara (The Highest Zero)

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:42 am

I really enjoyed it you should start writing stories in the literature section
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:26 pm

But wouldn't it go here in the Original Content section?

And speaking of, I wish there was more original content here...
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:26 am

Shameless self promotion but I posted a few original stories in the literature section and i should have another one out by Christmas
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:46 am

I think I saw. I keep up to date here, since it isn't hard to do here.

If I write another story, should I just put it in this topic?
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot) EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:54 pm

Just going into the world my characters are in a bit more.

"Hey, babe. I'm Kukaki, and I guess I'm gonna tell you about Fanterra. Fanterra is a pretty awesome place, in my opinion. It's a pretty normal world. Y'know, everyone eats, goes to school, goes to work, takes missions, practices with weapons and magic, plays video games... I guess it's just like your world, hon! ...All right, joking aside, it's sorta like your world, but in a fantasy setting. You have all the same technology, maybe more, and you go to school and stuff, but it's different in that virtually everyone has some form of fighting skill. Some use weapons, some use magic, some just use CQC. Also, many people aren't even human~.
"Of course, I bet you're not interested in that, sugar. You wanna hear about all the sexy girls and the lovely kisses, right? And I bet you're also interested in the bubblegum bubbles and kimonos, and... Wait... Oopsie, that's just Swervie~. But there's a lot of all of those, except the kimonos. You know me, Kukaki, right~? I'm a lovely little Succubus, with a pair of lips to die for, even without lipstick (I'd wear it more often, but I guess I like my lips better naked). Thing is, most Succubi are looked down on in Twilight Village. I'm the only one legally allowed in, except for Daniel, and he's an Incubus. Not hard to imagine why.
"Hee hee, but I'm dodging the point, I bet. Let's get back to the juicy stuff. The kissing. I bet you'd love to hear about that. I assure you, Swervie will probably share a whole buncha stories about me and my friends, and they'll be chock full of kisses~. Long ones, quick ones, bare-lipped kisses, lipstick kisses, lips, cheeks, foreheads, blown, life draining, healing, sleeping, dizzying, exploding, poisoning... There will be plenty, babe. I promise~. That being said, the culture isn't kiss centric, but hey, you're not interested in the other parts, hm~? Well, that's all I have to say. See you later~. Mwah~."

Think of it as a teaser.
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:01 am

SwerveStar wrote:
And I bet you're also interested in the bubblegum bubbles and kimonos, and... Wait... Oopsie, that's just Swervie~.

No, it's not.

SwerveStar wrote:
blown, life draining, healing, sleeping, dizzying, exploding, poisoning...

Exploding??? Kitana doesn't live there, does she?
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:12 pm

vesago_x wrote:
SwerveStar wrote:
And I bet you're also interested in the bubblegum bubbles and kimonos, and... Wait... Oopsie, that's just Swervie~.

No, it's not.

...Wait, what? You're interested in one or the other? O.O

...If not, thatsthejoke.jpeg. XD

vesago_x wrote:
SwerveStar wrote:
blown, life draining, healing, sleeping, dizzying, exploding, poisoning...

Exploding??? Kitana doesn't live there, does she?

Nope. But exploding blown kisses is a common Love Magic spell in Fanterra. They were even present in the first story I posted.
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:22 am

SwerveStar wrote:

Both
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:10 pm

vesago_x wrote:
SwerveStar wrote:

Both

That's news. XD Didn't think I'd be the only one here with a fetish like that... Unless you're just interested, not aroused. ^^;
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:51 am

Again, both......although slightly......Embarassed
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:55 am

This pleases me! ^^ I didn't think I'd come across someone with "tastes" like that here... Maybe I'll throw in some gum users in the future. I have plenty of that too. XD

And that brings me to a point. I'd be willing to take basic suggestions. I wouldn't mind minor plot ideas. Granted, they won't go EXACTLY as you suggest, but I like new ideas.
Back to top Go down
Hypnotic Kisser

Hypnotic Kisser

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot) EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:42 am

Very Good, Congratulations Wink
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot) EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:21 pm

Thanks, yar, I'm glad to see you enjoyed my stuff.
Back to top Go down
Hypnotic Kisser

Hypnotic Kisser

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:31 pm

of anything, you really a lot of imagination ...
I hope we can soon put some of my
;D
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 1:38 pm

It helps that I'm working with what I know. A lot of these characters aren't specifically for these stories. It's mostly for my own story.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 2:03 pm

your own story?
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:27 pm

Well, yeah. Demon Crescent. I think I've probably mentioned this multiple times... I have, what, 200+ characters? You can see a lot of them at DeviantArt. http://swervestar.deviantart.com/ If you have a dA, stop by, take a look, and drop a comment.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:19 pm

Behold, the grace and sweetness of the Love Fairy, Kisuma Keshohin. http://swervestar.deviantart.com/#/d526lzr A healing kiss for you all. I'm just wondering if there was a better way to depict that it was supposed to be healing him...

The boy is Raizo Fierce, a Lightning Fairy, btw. Tell me what you guys think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot) Empty

Back to top Go down

Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next