Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Stories

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

My Stories Empty
PostSubject: My Stories   My Stories EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 8:42 am

Im just gonna post stories here when i feel like it along with character profiles and a bunch of other stuff
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

My Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Stories   My Stories EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 6:08 pm

Human Alurane
Appearance:Has Pale skin Orangey Red Hair and is covered mostly in leaves and flowers around everywhere but her face, neck, bottom leg, and feet areas.
Moves:Pheromones-Pheromones from the flowers on her body envelope the target and attract her to the Alurane.

Poison Kiss-A kiss that will poison the target slowly killing at them. The only cure is a second kiss.

Plant Control-She can control all plants in her area and can make them grow, shrink, shrivel, or what ever she wants them to do.

Alpha Human Alurane
Apperance:Same as the non-alpha except that she has green skin.

Moves:Plant Control-See above

Sleepy Spores-Uses the spores from the flowers on her body to make the target verry sleepy.If used enough the target will be knocked out asleep.

Amnesia kiss-A kiss that will give the target temporary amnesia.Lasts enough time to make the target listen and become attracted to the alurane who then stays with her or is given to a non-alpha to do as she pleases.

Story Coming soon as of now any stories plot/setting requests or any criticism at all. It will be most appreciated
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

My Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Stories   My Stories EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 9:24 am

Dancer
Appearance:Has a sort of Arabian dancer costume thing(lol costume thing)

Moves:Paralysis Dance-Does a hypnotic dance that will paralyze the targets body but not their mind

Confusion Dance-Does a dance that will confuse the target and make them dizy and disoriented

Dancer's Kiss-A kiss that will make the target dance like the dancer. It can only be done on females. It will make them become a dancer. This can only be done on females.

Sleep kiss-A kiss that will make the target it fall asleep for 3 days. This can only be done on men.

Dancer's finale-When the target is asleep the dancer will do a hypnotic dance that will invade the target's dreams. It ends with the dancer doing a long pasionite kiss on the target. This will brainwash the target into loving only that dancer.
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

My Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Stories   My Stories EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 9:29 pm

I like the idea behind the Sleep Kiss and the Dancer's Finale.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

My Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Stories   My Stories EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 6:11 am

Well Thanks and also thanks for being the first person to post hear other than me here is another profile for now
Siren

True Form
Apearence:She appears as a sort of fish person and has blue tint to her skin

Moves:Nightmare's Song-A song where the victem is left trying to escape the siren with nowhere to run.

Kiss of Deception-When the siren kisses its target the target will be transformed into the person she kisses while that person becomes a siren. This only works on Women.

Painful Song-A song that brings the target nothing but pain.

Song of Shock-A song that will only work when the target has been through alot of stress from the siren it causes the target to faint from shock

Disguised Form-She looks as the person she used the kiss of deception on

Lullaby-Will put the target to sleep

Sweet Song-A soothing song that will make all who hear it in love with the siren if they arent already

Sweet Dreams-A kiss while the target is asleep. It makes them have dreams of the siren.

Sing Along-The siren urges their target to sing along. It makes them become the siren if they sing all the way through. It only works on woman.

Deep Sleep-This requires two sirens. It makes all who hear the song fall asleep.

Siren's Kiss-The siren kisses the target and make the target fall into an eternal sleep.

Angelic Choir-Requires Three or more sirens. All males who hear the song fall asleep forever. All Females who hear the song become tempted sing and become siren.
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

My Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Stories   My Stories EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 9:36 am

I like your ideas darkavenger! If I may say so, I would be a little more descriptive in the moves, such as talking about what the enemy says to the player, does to the hero while doing the move, detail about what the move does to the player, etc. But other than that I did enjoy reading these and look forward to more. You think you could make short stories involving these profiles?
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

My Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Stories   My Stories EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 10:02 am

thanks not too many people replied here so i thought people didnt really like them i might start adding to this again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Stories   My Stories Empty

Back to top Go down

My Stories
Page 1 of 1