Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth

Go down 
+14
muffinfortress
Lightshock16
PieForPi
VulcanS
SomeGuy
Badoxe
NeoGeno450
blob131
hertzez
unknownwatcher
argaz003
sarcasticspidey
MistaJoestar
anon64
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 8:23 am

"Nice...? I...I don't know...?" A wave of confusion passes over Kirito as quick as it flashes in. "Either way what is Soul Power?" He stands up "And who is this mistress?"
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 4:08 pm

Godric plants his feet firm on the ground and remains still. "If this witch is as powerful as you say she is, wouldn't it be a better idea to stay together so she doesn't overpower either of us? We could defeat her much easier as a team. Besides, there's less of a chance of either of us getting caught in an inevitable trap or an ambush."
Back to top Go down
blob131

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 4:35 pm

William grabbed the goblet and stared down at the wine, averting himself from the redhead's gaze. He wasn't supposed to drink this, was he? He had not liked wine last time he drank it, and he did not want to dull his senses.

He then raised his head, stood up and heads toward the redhead's table. According to his research, she would likely have the key or at least know it's location, as few locations in the labyrinth were without clues to the responding key's location.

As he reached the woman he slamned the goblet down on the table, staring over the redhead's shoulders. He would rather not look at her. Her face was was ..distracting, and it would be best if that did not cloud his mind. Not that he was easily distracted by such things, of course, but it would be in his best interest to be wary. "Do you have any knowledge about the key that I search, and if so, what do you want?"

Last edited by blob131 on Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:16 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ziggy

Ziggy

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 5:49 pm

Etrigan puts his sword down for a moment, almost as if he was dissapointed.

"You can try all you want, your trickery won't work on me." Now resting his sword against his shoulder, with a sacarstic expression.

"I've been already fooled too much for a lifetime." He says changing to a more serious tone.

"But you must really think i'm a fool..." Says taking an attacking stance."...to keep wasting my time on you. This ends now." As he dashes forward, going for a horizontal slash, trying to hit both of them.
Back to top Go down
Badoxe

Badoxe

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 7:15 pm

Sounds fun!

Name: Magnus Eowen
Class: Bard
Weapon: Mandolin
Appearance (clothing, looks, etc.): Colorful, regal-looking clothes, a bright red feathered hat, simple sandals and long, blonde hair.
Personality: Incredibly simple and peaceful, with a weak spot for beautiful women.
Backstory: The second son of a noble, Magnus was never too big on the responsibilites as a member of the high society. Taking music classes since he was a child, Magnus soon discovered immense pleasure in that art, and as such, took a small amount of money on his 15th birthday and left, ready to wander the world.

Working as a wandering musician, Magnus eventually heard of the Lucky Seven Labyrinth, where he seeks to find the legendary Banjo of Rarc, an ancient musician said to bring immense joy to those in need.
While his actual combat ability is fairly limited, not only is he aware the enemies in this place arent the usual monsters, Magnus managed to learn some Music-based magic, and in a pinch, is caoable of using his trusty Mandolin as a club, for it's backside is made of an incredibly tough metal.

Stamina: 7
Will: 7
Trait: Quick
Flaw: Feeble
Item: Blessed Water
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 7:49 pm

(I’m digging the participation. Thanks for bearing with me. If I happen to forget to consider one of your character’s traits or flaws, just remind me and I’ll edit accordingly.)

(Unfortunately, I won’t be updating this for at least another week and a half or so; I won’t have any time to write over that period. Sorry about that. But this seems like a good time to update the bestiary when I get back to include more possible encounters, so let me know if there are any enemies you’d like to see added. This next update will probably include some older entries I was clued into along with some newer ones, like the Kissatodes)

Gage, Gate 1

No prying is involved as the chest easily slides open, revealing its contents.

Gage peers inside. Immediately, he notices the base is covered with diamonds and jewels, all of which he helped steal. Atop the glistening gemstones are three shining, porcelain-esque heads painted and crafted into the shapes of women’s faces. They certainly aren’t crude designs, either; Gage is slightly taken aback by their lifelike appearance. One has blonde hair and blue eyes while the others bear the likeness of a redhead with green eyes and a brunette with yellow eyes.

The three each have detailed mouths painted shades of pink, red and gold, respectively. Their lips, puckered as if into a kiss, appear so soft and real…

His gaze drifts to another item in the chest: a rolled up piece of parchment. His curiosity piqued, the wrestler unfurls the scroll and finds Viola…or rather, a caricature of her. Indeed, her head – with a face drawn into a teasing expression – is much larger than the rest of her cartoonish body. Gage flips the scroll to its other side.

It’s a note from Viola, and Gage can practically hear her giggling voice as he reads the letter:

G,

Thanks for your help with collecting the jewels, hun. I hope you enjoyed your reward as much as I did~ Muah!

As another token of my appreciation, I’ll give you your key. All you have to do is kiss whichever girl inside the chest that you think is the prettiest. Easy, right?

Well, if you haven’t found out already, my kissy enchantment should make things pretty interesting…so you’ll have to move fast to find what you seek. If not, then you’ll be fast asleep for a few days dreaming of me Wink…more than enough time for your guard friends to catch you red-handed with the loot.

You’d better not dawdle then, sweetie. Toodles!

~V~

Gage’s danger sense perks up at the idea of “kissy enchantment,” and he flinches slightly when he hears the sound of lips smacking together.

His head snaps toward the sound, but it’s too late; he sees the pair of lifelike magical, red lips – small enough to go unnoticed beneath the edge of the chest’s top, yet large and sleek enough to enthrall Gage for just the second they need. Puckering, the lips smack together and blow a hazy, smoky heart directly into Gage’s face.

The heart explodes on contact into a perfumed cloud of pink and purple mist, and Gage is reminded of Viola’s perilous smokescreen from before. His face grows hot as the lipstick marks on his face begin to tingle. His facial muscles suddenly lose all feeling and go numb, and Gage can feel the warming sensation spread throughout his entire body like a slow, drifting fog. The sleepiness returns almost immediately, and Gage’s head swims as he gazes into the contents of the chest, fighting off the drugged effects of her purple lipstick.

Gage – Condition: Getting…sleepy…

Rom, Gate 1

Not too keen on jumping to his doom, Rom opts for the right wall with some noticeable footholds.

His natural dexterity makes the initial climb pretty easy, at least for the first five feet. The sound of rumbling rock behind him slows him with a halt, and Rom stretches a look over his shoulder to see the source of the commotion.  

The vines along the leftward wall slowly lurch to life. The six largest of the vines, with stems as wide as middling tree stumps, loom like aggressive anacondas, almost daring Rom to move another muscle. Their sudden animation is culminated with a low, throaty laugh echoing from the dark void below.

“You humans are sopredictable…” the voice purrs, throaty and feminine. Whoever this mistress of the dark is, she sounds very sinister indeed. “You’re going the wrong way, darling…just let go…and come to me…”

Challenge – Dodge the vines! In order to proceed your climb against the rock wall, you need to guess a range of numbers you hope the roll result will NOT fall into. Pick either A (1-33), B (34-66) or C (67-100). If the vine roll falls outside of the range you chose, you successfully proceed five feet forward. If the result falls within your chosen range, that’s a failure and your character does not move forward. Three successes will get you across while three failures…

Rom sees one of the vines lurch upward and rise, as if preparing to strike. “Come now…” the voice echoes, louder this time. “Play with me!”

Rom – Stamina: 7/7, Willpower: 9/9; Condition: Climbing

Zeal, Gate 1

Deciding to fight four against one, Zeal fires off a bolt of psychokinesis at the group of slime girls.

The energy bolt goes toward the (roll 1d4 = 3) slime girl with the ponytail, who…

Psychokinetic Blast! Roll = 48. Success!
One Stamina damage. Ponytail Slime Girl’s Stamina is now 0.

…is struck directly! Her body explodes back into a puddle of goo splattered across the shore, though she doesn’t vocalize any pain nor do her sisters slow their pursuits. Rather, the girls merely giggle as they mindlessly slither forward, their feet made of piles of their own essence…

Shoulder-Length Attack! Roll = 58. Success! Tough! Roll = 87.
Pigtails Attack! Roll = 50. Success! Tough! Roll = 48. Success! Ignored.
Short Attack! Roll = 90. Success! Roll = 13.
Two Stamina damage! Zeal’s Stamina is now 7.

…and surprise the psychic with their slippery speed! The first slime girl keeps her distance, instead extending her right arm and whipping it across her body, sending a large, balled fist toward Zeal’s face. Though the slime is naturally squishy, the fist connects with Zeal’s jaw like a hammer, and he’s sent spinning on his feet upon the sandy shore.

Dazed by the hammerblow, Zeal is helpless to dodge Pigtails as she brings herself forward and grabs the back of the psychic’s head. Gripping onto his hair, she pulls his head forward into her big blue boobs, stuffing his face deep into her slimy cleavage. Instantly, Zeal’s breathing passages are cut off by her smothering breasts.

He struggles for air in the first initial moments, but the slime girl only giggles as she keeps his head buried beneath her breasts. The short-haired slime girl bolsters the booby trap by squishing her breasts against the back of Zeal’s head, increasing the pressure. The two girls moan as they rub their breasts against their captive’s head, seemingly enjoying themselves as he suffocates between their boobs.

Zeal finally achieves release just as he begins to feel faint. With an emergency force blast, Zeal manages to push the girls away enough to escape with some gasping sidesteps. His world spins and tilts slightly with dizziness, though judging by the girls’ demeanor, they don’t look as though they intend to let up.

Zeal – Stamina: 7/9, Willpower: 5/5; Condition: Normal

Kirito, Gate 1

The blonde only giggles and winks mischievously before dashing forward for another sensual smooch…

Confusing Kiss! Roll = 80.
One Willpower damage. Kirito’s Willpower is now 7. Kirito is Confused!

…and she’s able to wrap her arms behind Kirito’s neck. The swordsman is stunned by her sudden proximity as she presses her stunning, unbelievable body tightly against his. Her lips glow with a devilish magic.

“Don’t you worry your silly head about that…” she starts, drifting her lips forward. She presses them again to Kirito’s mouth, moaning into the kiss with lust. Her grip tightens around the swordsman’s body as his head grows light, the blood suddenly rushing into his swelling member. As his arousal grows, his rational thought wanes. Suddenly, thinking becomes…rather difficult…

After a few more seconds pass just as her tempting tongue begins to explore his mouth, the girl breaks the kiss, but keeps her arms wrapped behind Kirito’s neck. Her hot breath mingles with his as she gazes into his dazed eyes. He stares back as he struggles to discern…what? Who? Why? His mind flails with the basic questions as her magical kiss boggles his mind.

The blonde relishes in his groggy look with a triumphant grin. “Thinking is so hard,” she breathes in a teasing tone. “It would be so much easier just to kiss me again, don’t you think?”

Kirito – Stamina: 4/5, Willpower: 7/9; Condition: Confused (Disadvantage for actions taken; Advantage for actions against)

Godric, Gate 1

Amy nods slowly at his suggestion. “You do have a point…” she starts, seeming to mull it over in her mind. “However, I’m not too keen on putting all of our eggs into a basket. We should still meet at the main chamber just before taking her on. The risk is too great otherwise; if we both were to fall into a single trap on the way there and under her spell, that would mean the end of us.”

She throws him a small, wistful smirk. “If one of us falls, the other will at least have a chance at a rescue.” Her mood lightens with the developing thought, and her tone grows more cheerful. “And I have no doubt that my Godric can save me when I’m ever in a pinch.”

She bursts into a fit of playful giggles, and Godric blushes slightly at the phrase “my Godric.” She soon relaxes, but not before giving Godric a suggestive look with her eyes, her lips pouting and puckering seductively.

“Unless another kiss would make you feel better about splitting up…” she purrs, licking her lips with a smile. “I can make you even stronger if you just...let me kiss you again…”

Godric – Condition: Heroic, Strengthened

William, Gate 1

The woman’s deep, red lips twist further into her sultry smile.

“I know of your key,” she starts, gripping her own chalice between her lithe fingers. She takes a gentle sip, taking her time as she lets William wallow in the suspense. Her eyes never leave him, however. Instead, they drift up and down his tall body, as if trying to see what lies beneath his mage’s robes.

Something about the woman’s presence dulls the drone of the bar behind William. “And I’ll tell you what I know…” she says, setting the goblet back to the table. She then runs her index finger against the rim and collecting what remained of her wine. “…only if you…do something for me in return.”

She pauses again, elegantly bringing her finger to her red, lusty lips before slowly placing the finger into her mouth. What should have been a simple lick is instead compounded as her plump, plush lips wrap around her finger and envelop it in their sleek softness. She slowly, slowly sucks the wine from her finger with a puckering kiss, and a red lip stain is left where her lips were wrapped. Her smirk grows.

“Are you interested?” she asks innocently, as if her finger motion didn’t suggest anything. “You seem a bit…distracted.” She puckers her lips quickly and softly for a light blown kiss. “I’ll only tell you if you sit down for a drink with me.”

William – Condition: Normal

Etrigan, Gate 1

Etrigan tries to take them both out with a sweeping slash!

Attack! Roll = 21. Miss!

But his blade goes wide of his first intended target, Sally, and doesn’t come close to hitting Jessica at all! The electric girl darts quickly forward, looking to grab Etrigan from behind…

Grapple! Roll = 71. Failure!

…and does…but not for long! Sally wraps up the hunter with her arms almost in a reverse bearhug, but Etrigan proves as tough as his name suggests. He flexes his arms and frees himself from her hold, and the girl trips backward onto the ground behind him.

Sensing the advantage, Etrigan rears back to get a shot in while she’s down, but Jessica…

Hypnotic Bubble! Roll = 38. Success!
One Willpower damage. Etrigan’s Willpower is now 2.

…grabs his arm before he can gain any momentum. His attention immediately snaps toward her, and he’s suddenly stunned by the sight of her pink, glowing bubblegum bubble. The bubblegum girl grins as she waves the glowing pink sphere before his eyes, rhythmically blowing in and out, in and out, in and out with soft breaths to expand and contract the glowing bubble before Etrigan’s eyes.

Etrigan’s struggles are abated almost immediately as his everything becomes the bubble. The image of the sphere begins to echo before his eyes, and the only sound he hears is Jessica’s rhythmic, hypnotic breathing. There’s something about its soft glow that urges him to just close his eyes…to submit to the arousal growing within him. The bubble continues to grow and shrink, grow and shrink, grow...and shrink…

Darkness grows on the edges of Etrigan’s vision as a veil of sleepiness washes over him…

Etrigan – Stamina: 10/10, Willpower: 2/4; Condition: Getting drowsy…but otherwise Normal

Magnus, Gate 1 – ‘Panther Nekomata’ scenario

When Magnus emerges from the gate, he finds himself in a peculiar, lonely sort of situation.

He’s standing inside a dense jungle, and the orange hue in the sky suggests his journey is beginning just as the realm’s day has come to an end. The bard immediately sees the wild overgrowth all around him between the trees, the leaves and vines – but no immediate sign of civilization. There are the sounds of leaves rustling in the breeze and birds making their final calls for the night. The bugs remain rampant, buzzing all about Magnus’ face.

The whole setting reminds him of a tune he once heard about a man lost in a jungle, though the song is actually a euphemism for a wild night of sex. As the tune’s melody courses lightly through his memory, Magnus surveys the rest of his surroundings. Behind him is the wide mouth of a deep, dark cave. The cavern looms ominously behind him, though the entrance is not particularly large. The cavern itself looks natural, with a dirt path leading to the darkness inside.

Curiously, however, Magnus also smells the distinct odor of campfire smoke, though it’s easy to tell from the wind that it’s not coming from the cave itself. It’s difficult to pinpoint what exact direction the smell is originating from, however – and certainly impossible to visualize with all of the overgrowth along the ground.

Magnus – Condition: Normal
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 8:08 pm

Feeling frustrated, Zeal aims for the pigtails girl since she caused him the most grief
Back to top Go down
Badoxe

Badoxe

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 8:58 pm

So many plants...and nature. Truly a majestic vision, Magnus thought to himself.

"Ah well, i dont think i will find anything if i start wandering aimlessly...but maybe..."

Finding a good spot in the relaxing shadow, right under a tree, Magnus leans down against it and, unsheathes his trusty Mandolin.

Smiling, the Bard prepares to sing...if he can not find a way to other people or the key, perhaps they can come to him instead?

"Aye aye aye...what a life...
All i need, is aid...
I am not looking for strife...
So please, dont let me faaaaade..."

Despite his weak rhymes, the sheer beauty of his voice and the Mandolin's sound is undeniable. "Something is bound to come", thought the Bard once again, as he continued singing.

(I am really bad with rhymes lol...hopefully the other characters will ignore that in favor of the actual sound he produces.)

Last edited by Badoxe on Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 10:09 pm

Panicking slightly, Rom prepares himself and moves to dodge (B)
Back to top Go down
MistaJoestar

MistaJoestar

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 10:53 pm

Name: Joseph
Class (for flavor): Swordsman
Weapon: Steel Broadsword

Appearance (clothing, looks, etc.): Stopping short at 5" 3" he has been teased about his height time and time again. Joseph has messy dark brown hair and green eyes. Adorns himself with a nice forest green shirt and brown leather trousers and shoes with hardened hide here and there for protection.
Personality: Joseph suffers from a low self esteem due to getting teased about his height for the majority of his life but becomes surprisingly brave when the need arises. He also gets instinctively embarrassed and uncomfortable around women taller than him  

Motivations/Backstory/Kinks (feel free to get creative): Despite all the teasing and belittlement he's developed a sort of fetish for women bigger than him, also has a particular fascination with breasts.
Joseph's motivation is a unique one, he simply wishes to learn more about these women, "How do they live? Do they feel love? Are their minds blinded by lust?" these are questions he wants answers to, hurting someone is the last thing on his mind...yet he needs answers to the questions eating away at him, at any cost.

Trait: Quick
Flaw: Feeble
Item: Smoke Bomb

Stamina: 7
Willpower:7

(Sorry if making a character is no longer applicable)

Last edited by MistaJoestar on Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot Stamina and Willpower)
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 6:29 am

The swirling. It was the best feelings ever, Aki enjoyed every moment of it. The rogue inhaled deeply as she took in the beauty's sweet scent and kissed her lovely skin. With that, her mind and will finally suppressed.

With her mind diluted, Aki can't focus properly to what Belle said, but she did hear that her partner will teach her something essential for their dance, and Aki's excitement peaked. At least, until she heard what Belle said next, something about... dancing with other people.

Aki is a bit disheartened, she doesn't want to dance with people other than Belle, she has already decided that the beauty will be her lifelong partner, or at least hoped so. But at this point, can she even refuse anything her partner asked?

Sure, the rogue is saddened by the thought of dancing with people other than Belle, but the thought of refusing what her partner asked is heartbreaking also.

(Btw, I find some of the other characters are interesting, might there be a chance for players to cross path with each other? haha.
It's just a thought, since it would be hard to mutually keep up consistence.)
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:47 am

Godric shakes his head softly. "No, Amy. I'm strong enough. You even told me to resist your seductive wiles, and besides,

'The faith in the Lord shall be your power, your strength, your guidance. He shall watch over you and protect you at all times, when you are weak, lost, strong, or wise. But man has been given free will by the Lord. He has the choice, the power, to resist temptation. Should man succumb, temptation will eat away his mind, body, and soul, like a parasite does its host. The pathway to sin leads downward, much like a bottomless pit with no escape.'

That's chapter 3, verses 21 through 27 of my religion's book. I know it's very traditional, and maybe even prejudice of religions like yours, but it's still my faith, and I'm a strong believer of it.
If you're so insistent on splitting up though, you pick a door, and I'll go in the other one. Then we can meet back in the main chamber before we confront the witch, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Ziggy

Ziggy

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 12:41 pm

Etrigan's eyes are fixed at the bubblegum bubble, it slow rhythm has something enticing in it. He staggers for a moment, still fixed at the bubble.

"Uhh... can't go... down now..."

He resists for a moment, trying to move, but it soon fades away. As he relaxes he starts noticing the bubblegum even more, being completely hipnotized by it and it's smell.

In it last gasp of consciouness he thinks:

"I hate bubblegum... and it's annoying sweet smell... I HATE IT." A thought maybe insignificant but it's enough to remember him why he's here. And to ignite his rage again.

He holds his sword with all might's left and tell his arm to hit Jessica, but doesn't know if his body will respond.

Last edited by Ziggy on Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 5:48 pm

Gage was more than surprised when he felt a puff of smoke puffed by his face. Images of Viola flooded his mind and almost gave him shell shock!
What did that letter say...? Kiss the cutest or something... Ah, fuck it.
Gage decided to grab the first one he saw and grabbed the redhead sculpture and kissed its lifelike lips in the hopes of succeeding in his quest as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
blob131

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 3:34 pm

William took a seat in front of the woman as she blew him a kiss, blushing ever so slightly. He did not like this. It seemed awfully suspicious. She had the information, and her only price was that he drank with her? If she had wanted to give the information for free, why not do it?

In addition, her display had made him a bit nervous. What was the point of it? He wondered how her lips would - no. He was William, future Archmage of the Order of Hermes, not some undisciplined peasant.

He quickly turned his head from the redhead to his goblet. It wasn't poisoned, was it? He had never learned how to use magic to detect poison, as he had never thought he would have need for it. He would have to drink it regardless, however. "You will tell me once the goblet is empty?" he asked, before he lifted it to his mouth and took a small sip. Even if it was not poisoned, he did not expect it to taste good.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 10:45 pm

Though her offer was tempting Kirito couldn't give in so soon. "You're right...I guess...but I need to know." Kirito raised his guard and attempts putting distance between the two before waiting for her answer
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 10:56 am

Zeal, Gate 1

With a growl, Zeal summons a powerful mass of psychokinetic energy. Forming the wave into a fist, he throws a powerful punch at the pig-tailed slime girl...

Kinetic Punch! Roll = 10. Success!
One Stamina damage. Pigtail Slime Girl's Stamina is now 0.

...and the fist flies straight through her smothering breasts! For a second, the slime girl is left standing with a hole in her chest before psychokinetic reverberations throughout her body blast her into exploding blue goo.

Two slime girls left, and they don't seem too concerned with their sister's apparent defeat...

Kissy Smother! Roll = 4. Success! Tough: Roll = 57.
Slimy Squeeze! Roll = 54. Success! Tough: Roll = 51.
Two Stamina damage! Zeal's Stamina is now 5. Zeal is Bound!

...and Zeal's frustrated aggression leaves him open for an aggressive double team! The short-haired slime girl quickly slithers forward at the psychic and grabs him by the arms. There are no words. She flashes a seductive, lusty look before she pulls him forward by the arms, dulling his resistance with a deep, soft, moaning kiss.

Meanwhile, the slime girl's gooey essence massages Zeal's front, including his swelling member, in all of the right ways. The sensual slime weakens his resolve as her kiss works at his lips, lulling him further into complacency as the slime girl pulls Zeal further and further into her body.

Eventually, Zeal realizes too late that her slime has smothered his nose, while her kiss -- sticky and unrelenting -- prevents any breathing through his mouth whatsoever. As his lungs begin to burn, Zeal tries to pull himself out of the sticky slime girl...just as her sister slides behind him and squishes her body at his back.

The two slime girls squeeze Zeal, sandwiching his body between lips and breasts. Zeal loses his footing, feeling himself float suspended within the combined slime girls. They're giggling at his struggles, content that he's drowning within their bodies.  

Zeal - Stamina: 5/9, Willpower: 5/5; Condition: Bound, Hard to breathe...

Magnus, Gate 1

As Magnus sings his tune, the melody echoes through the forest...

Acoustic Allure! Roll = 38. Success!

...and nothing happens. Not at first, anyways. He holds his last note and the sound bounces about the brush and shadows, and only silence bids him a reply. Determined, Magnus prepares to play another song...

"Not my favorite tune, but I liked it well enough," purrs a voice.

Magnus' head springs upward toward the sound where he finds...a peculiar sort of girl. A fair-skinned lass, she dangles upside down from a large tree branch about 20 or so feet above the bard. Stranger still, the girl dangles not by her legs, but by a pink cat's tail, a shade that matches the color of her leopard loincloth bikini.

Despite her feline features, a pair of pink bunny ears spring up from her head through her hair. Like her modest breasts, the ears wobble back and forth as the girl hangs from her perch, her bubblegum pink eyes and sparkling, luscious lips form an amused, curious sort of gaze at the bard's predicament.

"You're looking a little lost, hun," she chimes with a wink. She softly smacks her lips. "Something I can do for you?"

Magnus - Condition: Normal

Rom, Interlude 1

Rom readies himself as the first vine lurches forward...

Roll = 13. Success!

...but Rom is quick to jump further across the wall as the vine slams down where his right arm once was. The plant slinks back into the darkness to the disappointed growl of its owner.

"Come now, darling," the voice purrs. As he briefly catches his breath from his dexterous dodge, Rom can smell a sweet, floral aroma within the chamber grow stronger and stronger. "You're going the wrong way. I'm down here..."

Rom - Condition: Climbing

Joseph, Gate 1: 'Dancer Scenario'

A monstrous roar greets Joseph when he emerges from the portal.

The shock he feels from hearing the noise is compounded when he regains his vision, finding himself inside a stone dungeon of some sort. The details of the space fall away from Joseph's mind as his attention instead turns to the vicious figure charging at him.

Lumbering toward the swordsman is a monstrous Minotaur. With muscles on muscles, the Minotaur wields a nasty great axe raised high above its head. Snarling, the monster stomps at the swordsman.

Though he only has seconds to react, Joseph can easily tell the Minotaur almost doubles his own size.

Joseph - Condition: Normal

Aki, Gate 1

Belle sees a flash of disappointment in Aki's eyes. She offers a warm, loving smile as a reply.

"It's alright, lover," she coos, stroking Aki's face with a soft hand. "You'll see soon enough. Our dance..." Belle's mouth drifts slowly forward as her voice drops to a whisper. "...will continue forever."

Aki sees a soft glow of pink, but it's fleeting. The rogue's eyes drift shut as the kiss consumes her mind and her heart. Any doubts she had are now gone, and as Belle's kisses drift down her body, Aki begins remembering memories that never existed...or do they?

Loving pecks upon her neck and clavicle remind Aki of how the two originally met -- not at Belle's ball as Aki previously believed. No, memories blossom in Aki's mind that suggest the two had been secret lovers long before this night, back during their adventures as part of their band of rogues.

Aki's eyes open just slightly as her head is lifted from the bed. She's pulled into a sitting position straddled by Belle, who has been very rhythmic with her movements to this point. Aki's mind is being blown to the beat of Belle's kisses, and now comes the crescendo: Aki sees Belle's twinkling eyes only briefly before she guides the rogue's face into her ample chest and smothers her breathing.

The booby swirling continues as the smell of Belle's perfume and the softness of her breasts become Aki's world. It reminds her of when Belle did this same maneuver in a teasing manner when they were traveling companions...before Belle disappeared into the Lucky Seven Labyrinth.

Aki gasps with her revelation. Tonight's ball has reunited her with her lovely Belle, who has been long thought lost to the labyrinth. But there's something in the rogue that pushes against the...mirage? Farce? Something...doesn't...feel right...?

A plunging finger into Aki's vagina proves itself as the nail in the rogue's coffin this night. Her eyes roll to the back of her head as her lungs burn for oxygen, and a climax builds quickly. Her head remains buried in Belle's bust, and her captor continues to sway and probe, kiss and suck at her flesh.

"And now...the big finish..." Belle whispers, but Aki doesn't much hear her between those lovely boobs. Her head is lifted, reintroducing her to oxygen...and Belle's enchanted, soft lips. As soon as they touch the rogue's mouth, Aki's climax is swift and strong, her gasping screams smothered by Belle's sweet, sweet lips.

The kiss continues for about a minute more, beckoning Aki's lingering orgasm, until the rogue's strength gives out completely and she slumps lifelessly against Belle's face, sloppily smearing against her lover's mouth before her face slides back into that smothering cleavage. She drifts into darkness with the scents and the softness of the room, her contentedness guiding her to lovely dreams of dancing and waltzing with her Belle of the Ball.

Aki - Condition: Passed Out (I'll update yours in the next post)

Godric, Gate 1

Amy gives Godric a long, impressed look. "Mm..." she purrs, drifting her hands slowly about her body. "Any other night..." she mutters with a hint of lust.

Her demeanor shifts quickly back to the optimistic crusader, and Amy throws a smile over her shoulder as she heads to the door to the right. "Well, come on then, Godric. Your words have swayed me. We'll do this together."

She disappears through the door, and Godric, elated his words swayed her opinion, stumbles to follow behind her.

A short hallway leads to a small, dusty library. The books are well worn with age upon bookshelves stacked six or seven levels high. A few aged tables and matching wooden chairs serve as the room's furniture, while a chandelier above would provide light if its candles weren't completely covered in cobwebs and dust.

Instead, Godric follows the light of Amy's torch into the library, though he stumbles to a stop seeing Amy staring at another woman in the room.

She floats above the floor and hovers at the highest shelf of one of the farthest bookshelves. Godric knows a ghost when he sees one, and the translucent figure floating before then definitely fits the bill. Her hair, a wispy white, floats like fog down to her shoulders, mirroring the consistency of her ghostly dress. Her eyes glow with soft white lights, giving life to her face and her lips. She is the ghost of a young woman, it appears, and Godric notices the woman has retained her busty beauty, supported by her dress, even in death.

Fantastically enough, the ghost girl holds a very real book between her translucent white fingers. Her eyes are trained on the duo; she looks to them, Godric feels, almost as if they're intruding. Amy remains silent, but Godric sees her body tense. There are no words, but he senses his companion may take to battle in this new encounter.

Godric - Condition: Strengthened, Heroic

Etrigan, Gate 1

Etrigan seeks strength to break through the hypnosis...

Attack! Roll = 3. Failure!

...but another whiff of the sweet, sugary bubblegum only furthers his trance as Jessica hovers the glowing globule closer to his face. With her rhythmic bubble blows subduing his senses, the sleepy Etrigan can only groan as he tries to muster strength to his sword arm.

Jessica giggles around her hypnotic bubble before leaning forward to finish the job...

Roll = 20. Success!
One Willpower damage. Etrigan's Willpower is now 1. Etrigan is Asleep.

...and hovers her blown bubble just centimeters from her captive's face, puffing in and out, in and out with slow, deep breaths. Etrigan's eyes cross as he remains mesmerized on the bodacious bubble blower and her sleepy bubble. With the bubble hovered beneath his nose, Etrigan takes deep breaths of its sweet scent, and feels his eyes grow heavier and heavier...

"Uh-oh...baby looks like he's getting tired..." Etrigan hears, suddenly aware of a voice to his right. It's distant and...familiar, but cognitive thought is difficult in the warrior's present state. His mind is gummed with lingering visions and daydreams of Jessica and her gum, her pouty lips puffed around his cock. On that thought alone, surrendering to Jessica sounds particularly appealing, and that starts...with sleep...

The sound of Jessica's chiming, flirty giggles -- underscored by the distinct noise of cackling electricity -- is the last thing Etrigan is aware of before his consciousness gives out. He doesn't remember hitting the ground, but...

Etrigan is Asleep. Sally readies Charged Kiss.

Status Resistance! Etrigan is Indecisive. Disadvantage.
Roll = 42. Roll = 53. Failure!

Charged Kiss! Etrigan is Helpless. Success!
One + (1d6-2=2) Stamina damage.
Tough! Roll = 94. Success! Ignore one damage.
Etrigan's Stamina is now 8. Etrigan is no longer Asleep.

...his dreamless sleep is interrupted by a most shocking development. Flattened by Jessica's bubble, Etrigan is a prime target for Sally's strongest attack: her Charged Kiss. She splays herself out upon his prone, helpless form. Her lips cackling with white hot energy, Sally presses her mouth against Etrigan's...and volts course through his body like water. Smiling at the kiss' great effect, Sally removes her lips after a few shocking seconds, letting Etrigan convulse upon the ground. She saunters away with a swaying, teasing ass to the cat calls of her partner.

"Now that's how you kiss a man!" she boasts with a high-five to Jessica.

Their cheering is tempered upon seeing Etrigan shake off the shocking effects relatively quickly. Still, the kiss, though painful, sent a lusty, dissonant type of charge to his lower regions. He rises to a knee as his body twitches from the volt kiss, but he hesitates when he takes in Jessica once more.

Chomping on her gum, Jessica stands with amused hands on her hips. Seeing her brings back memories of his lusty trance and her sweet, hypnotic bubble, and giving in to the feelings in his swelling member feels so natural...

"Looks like he's stuck on me, Sal," Jessica teases. She looks to the tent in his pants with a lick of her lips. "Want me to take care of that for you? The only things softer and sweeter than my bubbles are my lips..."

Etrigan - Stamina: 8/10, Willpower: 1/4; Condition: Normal

Gage, Gate 1

Gage lets Viola's taunting note drop from his hands. He reaches for the "redhead" and gives her a smooch...

Kiss! One Willpower damage.
Gage's Willpower is now 5.

...and the kiss lasts a bit longer than he anticipates. The strangeness of kissing a head is abated upon the feeling of her lips; he's shocked to feel just how lifelike they are, but he lingers as they seem to kiss back...reminding him of Viola's kissy assault from earlier.

After a few moments, the head explodes into a cloud of magic that sends Gage's vision spinning. His sleepiness grows with disappointment after he realizes nothing became of his initial choice.

Gage's eyes begin to droop lower and lower -- with such a concentrated dose of Viola's love smoke, time is running out.

Gage - Stamina: 8/8, Willpower: 5/6; Condition: Sleepy

William, Gate 1

The woman's mouth curves into a smirk as William takes a sip of the mulled wine. "If it pleases you. I love a man that can handle a drink," she replies to his proposition.

She relishes in William's distrustful gaze. "I assure you it's not poisoned," she purrs. She curls her fingers around her chalice and takes a regal sip of her own before setting it back down again. "There's no sense in poisoning the best looking guy in the room...and that's why i called you here."

She takes another sip and motions for William to do the same. The taste of the liquid, e noticed from his first drink, is fruity and pleasant -- there's no distinct bitter taste of poison while the beverage drinks more like a strawberry juice than the vintage wine that it is.

She sighs. "Look, just relax for a moment and let me explain," she starts. She leans forward, bearing her deep, deep cleavage before William's eyes. "There's going to be a very ritzy, lovely party tomorrow and I need a date...but I can't just bring anyone."

She motions to the rest of the bustling bar's customers. "This..." Her face twists, disgusted. "This just won't do. I need someone hot and successful, and...honestly..." She shifts herself with a lick of her lips, fluffing out her breasts before leaning back on her chair. Her eyes go seductive, sultry. "...you're the best looking guy I've ever seen here, though it'd be easier for me to imagine kissing your brains out if you lightened up a bit."

She giggles lightly, amused. "Did I say that?" She fans herself jokingly with her hand. "I'm so sorry; they don't call me 'Aggressive Andrea' at home for nothing."

Andrea licks her lips again with a wink. "And what do they call you back where you're from, hot stuff?" she asks. "Your robes suggest you're not like this other riffraff. Are you a scholar?"

William - Condition: Normal

Kirito, Gate 1

Kirito continues to press the blonde for knowledge, though physically, he tries to push away from her loving embrace...

Gentle Persuasion! Kirito is Confused! Disadvantage.
Roll = 19. Roll = 88. Failure!

...but the blonde's arms remain wrapped around his neck. She draws her closer to him and giggles. "Want to know what, cutie?" she replies with a wink.

Kirito opens his mouth for his rebuttal, but the answers slip from his mind. It's so easy...but the thoughts just aren't there. Thinking sends Kirito reeling with dizzied, confused thoughts.

Charming Kiss! Kirito is Confused. Disadvantage.
Roll = 94. Roll = 53. Success!
One Willpower damage. Kirito's Willpower is now 6.

Distracted by his befuddled thoughts, Kirito doesn't resist as the blonde pulls him even closer to her body, squeezing him into an even tighter embrace. "Aw, honey," she chimes. "Maybe this will jog your memory..." she remarks, drifting her mouth closer and closer.

The woman presses her lips to Kirito's lips and rubs his crotch with her body. The swordsman is defenseless as her lips, smooth as silk, coax open his mouth for an even deeper kiss. Thinking, Kirito thinks, is so hard. Maybe not thinking is the way to go...or letting her think instead? Her kiss makes that reality feel possible.

The blonde breaks the kiss, though the embrace continues. She strokes the side of Kirito's face and gazes into his eyes with repetitive, mesmerizing motions. "No more thinking..." she whispers. She gives him another light, sweet kiss with a smile. "No more thinking..."

Kirito - Stamina: 4/5, Willpower: 6/9; Condition: Confused, Feeling dizzy...lightheaded...
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 3:55 pm

Confident after his last dodge, Rom stays on guard and gets ready once more (a)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 4:12 pm

Zeal attempts to focus his mind and unleash a psychic burst powerful enough to break free of both slime girls (and hopefully incinerate them)
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 4:46 pm

Kirito staggers backward and unsheathes his sword. He can't seem to speak much more than broken pieces of a sentence. "Back...stay..." He barely makes out groggily waving back and forth. He doesn't know what to do but keep her away and even then he's uncertain of that.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy

Ziggy

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 6:16 pm

(I'm really liking this RP Argaz and i'm still impressed that you can keep it with so many people participating, amazing job dude.)

Etrigan's dizzy, he wants to give in, surrender to her. He takes an awkward step before realizing what he's doing. Stoic, he tries to get a hold of himself, he almost lies to himself when he thinks:

"No, to give up for them ? Are you out of your mind Etrigan ?"

The ideia of being charmed is simply infuriating to him, he tightens his hands on fury of being in such a pathetic situation. But no, no he isn't going to give in now, he has his pride. And while it got him in a lot of trouble before, here it's the last manifestation of his willpower.

"I already said that your trickery won't work on me..."

He slowy and weakly grabs his sword then stands again fighting position, he clearly has been affected by the attack, but he pretends not. He stands there seemingly confident and says:

"That was your best shot ?... I'm really losing my time here."
Back to top Go down
Badoxe

Badoxe

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 10:56 pm

There is something...different about this woman...i dont see a key with her, but she seems friendly enough.

''Ah, hello.'' said Magnus in a stern, yet serene tone, still sitting under the refreshing shadow of the tree.

''I am quite glad you liked my music. I didnt really have the time to think of a better rhyme, but you know how it is, hahaha.''

Still looking at the mysterious bunny eared stranger, the Bard calmly continued.

''As you can see, i really am quite lost. You see, i am looking for a special key. Would you happen to know where i could find such an object? Any pointers or even a small guiding would be much appreciated.''
Back to top Go down
blob131

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 3:40 pm

The drink was far better than William had anticipated - though he would still have preferred milk. He - did she just mention kissing his brains out? William's ears (and, to a lesser extent, his cheeks) flushed red. No, that was not how he should react. He had to stay focused. He shaked his head, then stared straight into the redhead's eyes.

"I am no 'scholar'," he said, whereupon he held out his hand, conjuring a ball of flames. "I am William of Ravenstone, student of Master Aethorius of the Order of Hermes." He let the flames disappear. "Now, let us make our deal clear, 'Andrea'. I will pretend to be your 'date' to the party, and in exchange you will tell me the location of the key?".

Last edited by blob131 on Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:00 pm

"Hold on," Godric commands, holding his arm out to stop Amy from attacking. He goes to Amy and whispers in her ear, "We don't know if she's an enemy yet. Maybe she can help us. And if she is an enemy and attacks us, my holy staff will easily defeat her. It's been blessed by the high priests of my church and is capable of destroying anything demonic or undead." He then approaches the ghostly woman, and bows politely. "Excuse me madam, is this your library? We don't mean to intrude and we certainly don't want trouble. My name is Godric, I am a Cleric and follower of the Church of Heinrich, and this is my companion, Amy. We wish to liberate this cathedral and its faith from the evil witch inhabiting it. Do you know where she might be and how we can stop her?"
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 7:14 pm

Gage groaned in agitation as the redhead only proved to be a dud as he kissed it. Trying not to waste any time, he grabbed the blonde figure and decided to give that one a try as the haze slowly crawled through his mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next