Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth

Go down 
+14
muffinfortress
Lightshock16
PieForPi
VulcanS
SomeGuy
Badoxe
NeoGeno450
blob131
hertzez
unknownwatcher
argaz003
sarcasticspidey
MistaJoestar
anon64
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
hertzez

hertzez

Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 7:39 am

By now, Aki had actually recollected her thoughts and remembered things about Tomoe, but still, when she think of how she was going to disobey Belle's words and take the key, Aki feels very guilty and embarrassed. Even if Tomoe is very important to her, how could she betray her one and only partner? How could she even thought of leaving her side just for her selfish desire?

Just like that, Aki had given up any thought of leaving. Aki had a chance. She was given a chance, but she did not take it out of adoration to Belle, and when the beauty revealed herself, it was too late. Once Aki drink in the heavenly splendor of Belle's body, the key no longer hold any significance for Aki, for the only one she can think of is Belle and Belle only.

Her lips are more than what Aki had imagined, sealing the rogue's eyes on them. Aki would have strut forward to kiss them had Belle not walked away.

"One last dance," the beauty whispers softly. Her words found their way into Aki's head, prompting her to accept the invitation, though she would gladly accept nevertheless.

Even so, there is a hint of confusion in Aki's expression. "I'm... very sorry to disappoint you, my lady," said Aki suddenly. "But as eager I am, I really don't have any experience regarding this particular... 'dance'... so I'd be honored if you'd teach me..."

The rogue steps closer and closer, with each step means one step closer to seal her fate. At the very last moment, she glanced at the key for the last time...

Last edited by hertzez on Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added something)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 11:53 am

Rom hears her honeyed words, but this close to victory he's having none of it. "I'll pass" he replies before attempting to kick her away and going for the key again
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 1:02 pm

"Well... a lot of things I guess," Godric says. "My religion has many teachings and beliefs. Most would be what you'd expect: be kind and merciful to others, especially those who are less fortunate, be grateful of the gifts the Lord has given you and trust him in prayer, thought, and action, as well as..." Godric hesitates for a moment, and seems unsure of whether to continue or not. A quick look from Amy convinces him. "Along with these teachings of kindness, faith, and responsibility for the Lord and fellow man, my religion teaches that midara are evil, lustful beings that tempt men and lead them astray from the path of good. I've never met one, so I couldn't give my own opinion about them, but, the Fathers of my church have, and they say this is true."
Back to top Go down
Ziggy

Ziggy

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 1:07 pm

"I don't think that attacking your costumers is a sustainable business strategy but that could be just me." Says Etrigan as he takes out his sword.

"Yet, there's a thing i want: information. You're Jessica, ex-member of the lipstick lovers, aren't you? Tell what i want to know and i'll pretend this never happened. Tell me where i can find these Lipstick Lovers." Says as he starts walking closer to them but stops just before the boxes, thinking it could be an environmental advantage.

"Evaluate your choices, you're cornered in a dark alley in the middle of the night and this time i don't think anyone will come running to answer cries for help." And then he takes a defensive posture with a dagger in one hand and the small sword in the other.

"Don't make me take the information out of you."
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 2:08 pm

Seeing the commotion Kirito sets his sights on the village. Whether it's the dungeon's test or not he couldn't leave the villagers in panic. He recklessly rushes down to the village to find out the source of the panic.
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:40 pm

Zeal, Gate 1

Zeal’s vivid, sensual dreams slowly abate to the sounds of whipping waves and crying seagulls.

The psychic slowly opens his eyes, only to shield them against the rays of the high morning sun that uncomfortably heats his skin. Though prone, Zeal immediately recognizes that he’s out to sea. The smell of the water is too big of an indicator to miss. Knowing exactly what happened to him, the psychic groans at his fortune and lack of constitution.

Memories of that night with Pria come rushing back, and the groggy psychic relishes in those for a while. His member hardens slightly thinking back to what her lips did to him. It would be an experience he would not soon forget.

Zeal recovers enough to sit up from his prone position. He finds himself in a small wooden rowboat cast out into the middle of a body of water. In front of him is a small island, which is where the waves seem to be pushing his boat toward – very lucky, indeed. Over his shoulder, Zeal sees what he figures to be the mainland – the mountains are a good indicator.

He further assesses his situation by evaluating his inventory. For one, he’s naked. His clothes are strewn about the compartment of his small ship, set into a rough pile next to a thick waterskin and three odd-looking fruits. The fruits themselves are striped with a wavy orange/purple color combination, and one rolls beneath one of two small oars that are as dry as Zeal’s mouth.

Zeal sighs and looks down at his body for any signs of wounds. He doesn’t find any cuts or abrasions, but his curiosity is piqued when he discovers a thick, red lipstick print on his breast over his heart. When his thoughts immediately turn to Pria, the mark glows…and his member grows harder. He tests the mark’s stability by trying to rub it away with his hand, but it appears to be permanent…for now, at least, though its particular effects are unclear at this point in time.

A seagull’s cry brings Zeal back to the reality of his situation. He remembers the Bunny Girl’s trial involving the water witch. There’s no telling where the cavern may be, but the tiny island fits the general description.

Zeal – Condition: Hungry (Evens 1-10 are failures)

Gage, Gate 1

The thought of his original mission to stop the thieves crosses Gage’s mind as he watches Viola rob the store clean…

Charmed check! Gage is Indecisive – Disadvantage.
Roll = 35. Roll = 26. Failure! Gage is still Charmed!

…but it’s immediately supplanted by one of her soft compliments. “You’re doing great, Gage baby,” she winks, and Gage feels giddy at being able to please her. Really, he’s just holding a bag open for her to dump the jewels into, and it’s not too long until he’s holding two burlap sacks full of precious stones and trinkets. Gage effortlessly hoists the bags over her shoulders and follows the thief further into the market district, through the darkened back alleys and off toward sights unseen.

Gage’s journey is spiced with the sounds of sweet nothings from his captor. Viola whispers saucy seductions into his ear…

Lusty Whispers! Roll = 44. Critical Success!
Two Willpower damage. Gage’s Willpower is now 0. Gage is Enthralled!

…”Did you like how my breasts felt against your face?” she giggles, knowing what she’s doing to him. She plants soft kisses against his cheek as he mindlessly follows her through the alleyways and dark corners. “Can’t you just feel my lips sapping your strength…*muah*…your will with every…*smooch*…single…*muah*…kiss?” She laughs as she watches Gage’s eyes go completely glassy with her hypnotic, seductive control. “You’re so cute when you’re completely mindless…you still think I’m completely outgunned, baby?”

It’s a good five minutes before the couple halts at the end of one of the alleyways. It’s well secluded away from any signs of life in an abandoned, vacant area of the city. It’s just Gage and Viola…and Gage is completely enslaved by Viola’s seductions. His mind is putty in her hands, and she obviously has something prepared for him.

Gage obeys when Viola tells him to set the sacks of jewels down against one of the walls. As he does, the thief sneaks up behind him and grabs his rock-hard cock, stroking the shaft through his loose pants. He groans at her touch, the warmth of her large, supple breasts seeping through his cloth shirt. She turns him around and presses him against the wooden wall of one of the vacant homes. She stares straight into his eyes with triumphant desire. She knows she has him even without the pink tinge of charming energy glowing in his eyes.

“Thanks for the assist, babe~,” she starts, pressing him against the wall with her warm body. Her breasts, still free from the confines of her shirt, rub against his chest and further relax his senses. She plants a moaning kiss onto his lips, prying his mouth open with her tongue for just a few teasing moments before withdrawing. She grins at the renewed lipstick mark on his mouth.

“Now…as for your reward…?” she breathes, licking her lips. “…pull down your pants.”

Gage – Condition: Enthralled (Willpower at zero; Must comply with Charmer’s actions)

Aki, Gate 1

The confident, seductive look on Belle’s face falters for only the tiniest moment when Aki notices the key…

Charmed check! Aki is Indecisive – Disadvantage.
Roll = 58. Roll = 66. Success! Aki may act freely!

…and slows her walk toward Belle’s side upon the bed. Aki’s focus is transfixed on the key, at least only until Belle kisses her own lips together lightly to steal the rogue’s attention back. Aki looks to Belle and watches as she plays with her supple breasts in soft, slow hypnotic circles. The continuous motion and Belle’s otherworldly beauty again causes Aki’s world to spin and tilt.

“It’s easy,” Belle breathes, retaining her composure. Her faith visibly remains with her seductive techniques, and she takes solace in Aki’s slightly slack-jawed, confused expression. “All you have to do…” She blows a soft, airy kiss with a seductive wink. “…is come over to me.”

Watching Belle’s sensual display, Aki feels dizzy and so, so aroused at the same time. Belle’s side looks so, so comfortable and her dance…sounds…heavenly…

And yet…the key…

“Come…to me…” Belle whispers, continuing to swirl her breasts in soft, slow, soothing circles.

Aki – Condition: Enamored (I’ll keep the Charmed check – Aki can act upon her own desires, whatever they may be)

Rom, Gate 1

“I’ll pass,” Rom says, sealing the deal. With that, the hunter manages to swing his foot out around the ladder…

Rom Kick! Roll = 24. Success!
Two Stamina damage. Mimi’s Stamina is now 2.

Key Grab! Roll = 32. Success!
Rom wins!

…and kicks his opponent from her perch. Mimi only has a short time to yelp before she falls completely backward and slams onto the canvas. The hunter only barely notices that she’s completely dazed and seeing stars, giving him plenty of time…

And the key comes loose with one final tug! The crowd goes wild!

Holding the bronze key in his hand, Rom feels a strange lightness come over his body. He realizes that this must be the inter-dimensional gate process that he had heard stories about before coming into the labyrinth. He made a mental note that teleportation isn’t an instantaneous occurrence.

As the world around him begins to fade into a bright, white light, Rom descends from the ladder and approaches his opponent. Sweetie Mimi is on her pretty little rump, trying to shake the cobwebs from her head. She gives him a few tentative looks, obviously hurt that she lost and receding into her shy, awkward self seen before the match.

The world continues to fade away as Rom feels the key, tight in his grasp, work its magic.

Rom – Condition: Teleporting (On your way to the next gate, but this process CAN be interrupted, so take heed)

Godric, Gate 1

“Not all of us are evil,” Amy retorts, looking defensive and hurt.

Her pace through the narrow underground corridor slows for her to explain her point. “Humans tend to fear what they don’t understand…to call all Midara evil is like me saying the same about humans. Luckily, I’ve found firsthand today that this is untrue.”

Godric blushes slightly at the compliment. He’s surprised when Amy grabs his hand and holds it through their slow, musty trek. “My faith teaches strength and goodness in seduction,” she explains, tightening her grip. “That might lips are an instrument of power that can bolster hearts through their darkest fears. That my kiss…” She blows a light, soft kiss with her lips, looking toward Godric the entire time.  “…can mend wounds without and within.”

She sighs. “Unfortunately…” she starts. Her look grows dark and she gazes ahead down the darkly path. “…an evil witch has corrupted my faith and turned it on its head. So long as she controls the church, my powers as an apprentice of Amor are weakened…while hers are stronger.”

Amy suddenly slows to a stop and looks downward toward her feet, deep in thought. Godric watches her carefully before she finally speaks again. “Godric…” she starts. “If we are to face her…you’ll need my protection if you hope to come out with your will intact.”

The cleric looks to Godric with a light smile, pulling a tube of lipstick from one of her side pouches. She paints her lips a white pink with the accessory, covering the cherry red her lips were painted before. With a satisfied smack of her lips, Amy holds out her hand to her companion with a welcoming smile.

“Godric…toss away your outdated ideals…just this night,” she softly urges. “Remember my kiss from earlier?” She giggles before beckoning him forth, using her other hand to seductively drift her fingers across her mouth. “Of course you do…the softness of my lips are not soon forgotten. But…”

Amy softly kisses her lips and blows toward Godric. Her lips glow pink with a seductive glow. “…let me show you what a real kiss can do.”

Godric – Condition: Heroic

Etrigan, Gate 1

Jessica looks slightly troubled that Etrigan knows about her past. “W-who told you about the Lovers?” she asks, her perky demeanor faltering.

Sally, however, is mostly unimpressed. “Yeah? Well, try this for a shocking development!” she cries. She takes a quick step forward toward Etrigan, her lips cackling with electricity…

Static Kiss! Etrigan is on his guard – Disadvantage!
Roll = 39. Roll = 37. Failure!

…but Etrigan again ducks beneath her arms and plants his feet, pushing her away with both arms. He takes a defensive swipe toward her staggering, retreating form, but comes just short of contact. Sally staggers back into a wall before steadying herself, upset that her kiss missed.

“Focus up, Jess!” she barks. “Looks like we’ll have to break him in a bit!”

Seeing her friend get pushed by the ranger, Jessica snaps back into her seemingly normal self. “Right!” she chimes, blowing a quick bubblegum bubble. “He looks a little too worked up for me. Let’s see if we can’t…calm him down…”

The way the girls giggle as they study him makes Etrigan feel uneasy. Still, it looks like they won’t come quietly.

Etrigan – Condition: Normal

Kirito, Gate 1

It isn’t long before Kirito’s reckless charge takes him straight into the heart of the village.

For the most part, Kirito works against the general flow of the people as they frantically race to their homes. One man stops seeing Kirito sprinting toward the town square. “Get to your home!” he yells. He’s a much older man, well past his prime. His white hair shaggy with farm work, he moves with a limp. “It isn’t safe with her around!”

“Who?” Kirito responds over the people’s frantic shouting. The old man points…right at her.

She’s more than fifty yards away from the two, standing rigid with a mysterious, methodical air about her. She wears a darkly cloak covering her lithe body in a tight black jumpsuit, though her upright hood reveals little of her face. She’s the most of Kirito’s concerns – at least until she mutters an incantation and whips her arm outstretched toward the swordsman.

Kirito almost jumps with surprise when he sees a beautiful blonde girl materialize roughly ten feet before his eyes. Her hair is a wild mane, which sparkles with inhuman definition in the setting sun. She wears little other than a tight coat and short white shorts, revealing her deep, deep cleavage and her bare perfect legs. The conjured woman is so…perfect, and her beauty is especially apparent when she puckers her gleaming pink lips at Kirito.

By then, only stragglers were still outside of their homes. It appears that the woman’s appearance expedited the fleeing process for the villagers. Kirito could feel the gaze of watching eyes from their homes as he is left alone to confront both the conjuration and its conjurer. And while the witch said nothing in the distance, her spellwork spoke volumes.

“Wow! Aren’t you a cutie!” the blonde explains, her hands set confidently against her hips. “You look awfully strong…” Her look turns into teasing smugness, licking her lips. “I love the look on your faces when you cum for me. It gets me so…mmm…” she purred, playing with her breasts and lips.

She gasps and looks to the swordsman with a wanting, passionate look. “You ready, baby? I’m gonna kiss you until you’re all mine!”

Kirito – Condition: Normal
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 9:07 pm

Gage could only nod and mumble agreements towards Viola and her suggestions. Anytime she spoke her seductive words at him, he couldn't help but wish for fulfillment of the described acts. Once he was alone with her and being thoroughly ravaged, he didn't hesitate to fulfill her request. Without a moment's hesitation, the wrestler slid his pants off and took his tank top off as well, showing his barrel chest and flat stomach. He drank in her looks as she drank his in.

Her lips, her breasts, her eyes... All were making him infatuated with her. His manhood stood at attention, just as expected. All that was left was to let her take control...
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 11:40 pm

It's so easy... She only have to come to Belle's side and let her do the rest for her, why can't she do something so easy? Aki give her head a bit of a smack, she hates how indecisive she is, how could she be distracted easily by the likes of the key? How would she survive later in this dungeon if a choice as simple as this can bewilder her easily? If she must decide between the key and Belle, obviously the answer is Belle, the key can wait, while Belle can not.

Her mind decided, Aki turn her back facing the key while coming towards Belle, not letting her to have any second thoughts. With her coat already gone, the only clothing left wrapped on her skin is her tight undersuit, which doesn't take too long to remove. And with one final shove, the rogue finally let herself lie in the bed besides the beauty, allowing her partner to lead her to the finale of their final... dance...
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 4:56 am

Zeal sighs. His escape plan backfired so for now he figures he might as well deal with this water witch of theirs. For all he knows it might be the midara he's supposed to take out, and the amazons are less likely to pursue him if he does. He goes towards the island
Back to top Go down
Ziggy

Ziggy

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 6:11 am

"If that's their strategy they've to get close..." Thinks Etrigan still holding his guard.

"And there's my chance to strike." He changes his position, raising his knife in a easier way to throw it, waiting for one of them to give an opening. He plans in making the boxes fall in one of them by kicking the base of the pile and throwing his knife in the other one."

Last edited by Ziggy on Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 7:16 am

Godric remains silent for several moments, deep in thought. He looks straight at Amy, her soft pink lips glowing in the dark tunnels, illuminating her genuine smile. Finally, he opens his mouth to speak. "You've never given me a reason to not trust you, Amy. And my Fathers are very traditional, so to speak. I trust you, and I'll be open to whatever it takes to free your church. What's most important is neither you or me though; it's stopping this heinous witch and liberating your faith.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 1:29 pm

Well you'll have to beat me first Kirito taunts. He makes a sprint out of the village, it's best to keep any villagers out of the crossfire.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 1:24 pm

Rom smiles to himself as he fades away, but is sure not to let his guard down
Back to top Go down
blob131

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 4:06 pm

Is there room for more?

Name: William
Class (for flavor): Mage.
Weapon: Magic (and unarmed combat)
Appearance (clothing, looks, etc.): Tall (6,1), short black hair, blue eyes, pale skin.  Dark blue robe, study boots, brown belt.
Personality: Blunt, arrogant, determined.
Motivations/Backstory/Kinks (feel free to get creative):
Third son of a minor noble, William showed an aptitude for learning magic from an early age, which lead to his father sending him to be trained with the prestigious and powerful magical Order of Hermes. William became one of the most promising students of the Order, although he also trained in physical combat (still inside the Order's buildings however) and scoffed the physically weaker students as being beneath him.
William completed his studies at 18 years old, but the Order of Hermes did not allow students to become fully fledged wizards of the Order until they had given it either a new spell or a valuable magical artifact. William was advised to stay with the Order as an apprentice until he had researched his own spell, which his teachers estimated would take at most four years, or brought a powerful magical artifact to the order. William did not want to wait, however, and instead entered the lucky seven labyrinth in order to find the orb of Kosh, a powerful orb belonging to the wizard Kosh who had entered the labyrinth and never left again.

William is arrogant and is susceptible to being teased, which he annoys, and taunted.
Stamina: 7
Willpower: 7

Trait: Resolute
Flaw: Slow
Item: Potion
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 6:10 pm

(Hope everyone had a good weekend)

Gage, Gate 1

Viola licks her lips as Gage takes off his shirt. “An overachiever, huh? I like that.”

She pauses to reach to her belt for lipstick, Gage learns soon enough. Gage remains rigid, in more ways than one, even as Viola takes her sweet time in applying the accessory to her mouth. Back and forth she paints her luscious lips, slowly sliding the pasty thick lipstick over her mouth, covering the previous red with a glossy, sleek violet hue.

She returns the lipstick to her belt – “Oops!” she cries softly, looking to her feet. Gage looks down…and is met immediately with her smokescreen, the pink and purple fumes filling the alleyway at a rapid rate. The gas sends the wrestler reeling with dizziness and lust, and Viola approaches quickly to address the latter.

She presses herself against him, her large, perky breasts squishing against his bare chest. The sexy thief is clearly visible despite her purple haze, and Gage finds the floral scents only intoxicating and seducing him further. It all feels…so right….

“Now,” she breathes, just centimeters from Gage’s face. Her lips are so tantalizingly close. “I want you to stroke your cock faster and faster…” She slowly smooches Gage on the cheek toward his right ear. “…every time I kiss you…” She drifts her lips closer to his, though stops to smooch his cheek again. “…on the lips.”

Viola’s eyes pour into Gage’s as she seductively licks her lips. “Grab your cock,” she orders. She punctuates the command with a soft kiss on Gage’s lips, and the wrestler didn’t even have to tell his hand to follow her orders. He grabs his stiffened member and begins to slowly stroke it – much to Viola’s amusement.

She kisses him again, a bit firmer this time. She plants a few playful smooches on his lips, and Gage finds his arm out of his control. Her purple kisses have turned his mind into mush, and Viola is molding him into her’s – for the time being, it appears.

And the wrestler is fine with it. His face begins to twist with pleasure as the eroticism of the evening begins to mount. Meanwhile, he strokes his cock faster and faster as Viola plants kiss after kiss onto his lips. Her embrace started slow and playful, but now each kiss packs passion and intent. She moans into his mouth as her warm body coils around his, and all he can do is continue stroking at her lipstick’s command.

Faster and faster he goes, and Viola drifts a hand over his swelling member – fit to burst. She kisses him softly on the lips not once, but twice with a victorious grin. “Now…” she starts, planting a deep, deep kiss onto his lips. When she breaks away, Viola can’t withhold a grin from her face seeing her lilac lipstick claim his mouth for her own. She blows him a kiss with a soft exhale that flutters the fuming smoke around them.

“…cum,” she finishes.

Gage’s face twists in pleasure as the orgasm strikes. He cums onto the alleyway in a single heavy burst, feeling himself drained beyond the physical realm – drained of his conviction and resolve against this girl…as well as his consciousness. Indeed, the wrestler’s balance barely holds as he finishes with his hand still around his cock. The smoke swirls around him, the fragrant puffs urging him to drift into dreamland.

And another kiss, another command from his mistress Viola makes it that much easier. “Thanks, hun,” she purrs against his lips. She kisses him again before pushing ever so gently against his chest. The force is enough to send Gage backward onto the ground, and the force of his fall swirls the smokescreen around him. The fumes cloud his vision and mind as Viola disappears into the sparkling mist with a blown kiss.

He groans in defeat as he fades away into a deep, deep sleep. The last thing he hears is her farewell – amused and triumphant. “Sweet dreams, baby.”

Gage – Condition: Knocked Out (I’ll update yours next post)

Aki, Gate 1

Belle glows with joy seeing her partner turn away from the key to disrobe before her.

Her breathing grows faster as she works to keep herself composed. She’s excited, obviously, but she wants control – and Belle is absolutely certain that Aki is more than willing to give into her temptations. The dancer continues to swirl her breasts as Aki slumps into the bed with her, apt and ready to learn this “dance.”

And Belle is more than a willing teacher – but first, she decides, that there still may be…just a sliver of willpower left.

Belle shifts herself across the bed to allow Aki space to lay atop the sheets. She pulls her partner to the bed’s center before straddling her, hovering her heavy, luscious breasts right above the rogue’s dazed face. “You’re doing wonderfully so far,” Belle starts with a seductive smile. She blows Aki a kiss with a soft exhale. “But first…” Belle’s look grows mischievous. “…you wouldn’t protest if we…’powder up,’ first?”

Initially, Aki’s heart slightly sinks. For as long as Belle took behind that dressing screen, she didn’t put on enough makeup? But the rogue is soon clued in that “powdering up” has nothing to do with makeup…

Indeed, Belle’s smirk widens as she lets her breasts drift closer and closer to Aki’s face. The rogue’s breathing grows heavier and heavier as the warm globes surround her face with soft flesh, and her dancing partner softly squeezes her between her cleavage for a smothering seduction. It’s a sensual rubdown – Aki is allowed the room to breathe but her senses…

Smothering Seduction! Aki is helpless!
One Willpower damage. Aki’s Willpower is zero. Aki is Enthralled!

…are completely overtaken by Belle’s lovely breasts.

Her dancing partner swirls her engorged assets in those same circular motions that partly enticed Aki to climb into the bed – to surrender to such a beautiful woman – in the first place. All thoughts of the key are gone. All thoughts of anything but Belle are gone. Belle’s breasts soaks her willpower like a sponge, and Aki is helpless to resist her lover’s soft embrace.

As her lust wins out, a soft moan escapes Aki’s lips, and the rogue cannot possibly see the grin across Belle’s face. Still, she continues the hypnotic swirls for another minute or so, relishing in the sensations of Aki’s lips mindlessly kissing her flesh. The lulling motions worked Aki into a lusty daze and her eyes glow pink to suggest her mind’s motivations.

Belle retreats her smother and hovers above her lover with a soft gaze. She drifts a hand across Aki’s face. “Aki…” she starts. There’s desire in her eyes, but also…remorse? Aki briefly wonders if she somehow failed this goddess, but the look quickly disappears from Belle’s face.

Indeed, the dancer drifts her mouth lower and lower until their lips are just a hair apart. Their hot breath mingles as their worlds collide. Aki can feel Belle’s smile.

“I would like to teach you something,” she whispers, then pausing for breath. They both have trouble holding back their affections; lips touch and scrape, but never settle. “A kiss…to perhaps make others more willing to…share a dance with you.”

Belle leans back slightly to get a good, hard look into Aki’s eyes. She’s smiling. “Would you care to learn?”

Aki – Condition: Enthralled

Zeal, Gate 1

Zeal grumbles a bit as he guides the oars with his telekinesis and sets off toward the island.

It's not the longest journey – it’s perhaps afternoon when Zeal hits a beachy shore. The island is thick with trees that encircle a dormant volcano at the island’s center. The volcano is just slightly visible from above the treeline and seems pretty far, depending on the terrain. Zeal figures that might take the rest of the day to trek…if the island wants to agree with him.

He looks around at the beach. Circling around the island is also a choice, and the psychic reasons that a water witch’s cavern may be near water. The trick, however, is knowing which way to go – left or right – without picking the wrong direction and wasting time on the wrong side of the island. Zeal sighs. Bothersome, indeed.

The psychic is standing on a sandy shoreline with no other signs of life around except for the sounds of distant birds. He is joined by his rowboat, which holds his three fruit and waterskin.

The waves cascade behind him.

Zeal – Condition: Normal

Etrigan, Gate 1

The two girls take a moment to wink at each other before closing in on Etrigan.

As Jessica closes in on his left, Etrigan gives a swift kick to a pile of boxes on her side, hoping one will fall atop her head…

Crashing Crates! Roll = 95. Failure!

…but Jessica sidesteps the wooden crate and it crashes harmlessly to the ground! Etrigan barely sees his sneak attack miss as he turns and chucks his knife toward Sally…

Dagger Throw! Roll = 94. Success!
One Stamina damage. Sally’s Stamina is now 2.

…and the girl shrieks as the knife gashes her shoulder right through her skintight jumpsuit! She flinches and tentatively grabs her shoulder, looking angrily at Etrigan. “That wasn’t very nice!” she whines, her lips cackling with electricity. She then grins wickedly. “You’ll pay for that in the best way possible…”

Huggle! Roll = 11. Critical Failure!
One Stamina damage. Jessica’s Stamina is now 2.

…the words fade from her lips as Jessica slides behind Etrigan and grabs him into a sweet, sweet hug. But she can’t get her grip quickly enough, and Etrigan is able to break free by giving her a hard shove into the wooden crates. The back of Jessica’s head slams against a particularly heavy box and she groans, slumping to her knees. Eyes crossed, she’s seeing stars and bubblegum. “Ow…” she moans.

Etrigan’s attention quickly returns to a recovered Sally as she lunges toward his face…

Static Kiss! Roll = 65. Failure!

…but the ranger is on his game and dodges her shocking embrace! Sally twists on a heel and moves quickly to Jessica, helping her stand onto dizzy feet. “This guy’s not messing around,” Sally mutters, looking slightly worried.

Godric, Gate 1

Amy smiles softly as Godric accepts her offer. She slowly steps forward, and the pink glow of her lips brightens just before she reaches him.

“In that case…” she purrs, licking her lips before puffing them out toward Godric’s. “…pucker up~, hun.”

The cleric barely has time to react as the redhead embraces him, coiling her arms around his and pulling him into her body. Godric shuffles awkwardly, but his muscles almost instantly relax when Amy plants her kiss onto his lips…

Sensual Support! Godric is willing.
Two Willpower damage. Godric’s Willpower is now 8. Godric is Charmed! Godric is Strengthened!

…and moans into the kiss, quickly prodding his mouth open with her tongue. Godric, inexperienced, just kind of relaxes into Amy’s embrace, and the cleric feels a swelling sense of strength in his mind and body…and not just toward his groin. He feels euphoric as the power behind Amy’s passionate liplock takes hold – she continues the kiss for a couple more minutes before releasing him, and the sounds of their breathlessness fills the hallway below.

At that moment, Amy looks like one of the most beautiful women he’s ever seen. Part of him knows his feelings are unnatural, but Amy quiets that part of his brain with another soft kiss before stepping away carefully.

She cocks her head sideways, as if curiously amused. “So~,” she starts with a teasing tone. “How was that? Would you like another?”

Godric – Stamina: 4/4, Willpower: 8/10; Condition: Charmed, Heroic (lasts until Stamina damage is taken), Strengthened (attacks are twice as strong; lasts until Willpower is reduced to half or lower)

Kirito, Gate 1

Kirito tries to taunt his latest encounter into following out of the town…

Taunt! Roll = 86. Success!

…and the blonde takes the bait! An excited look grows onto her face. “Playing hard to get, huh? I like that!” she calls, breaking into a sprint after him.

The swordsman is quick and athletic in his own right, but it isn’t long before the blonde catches up to him just as they leave the village. She dives forward…

Glomp! Roll = 34. Success!
One Stamina damage. Kirito’s Stamina is now 4. Kirito is Pinned!

…and tackles him to the ground from behind! Kirito yelps as his sword goes skirting away out of his reach. He’s flattened by the blonde beauty as she remains flopped onto his back, locking his arms against the ground. The warmth of her breasts seep through his cloak while the softness of her body suggests surrender may be an enticing option.

The blonde giggles into Kirito’s right ear before licking it slowly with her tongue, sending shivers down Kirito’s spine. “You’re not going anywhere,” she purrs, and Kirito can tell that the girl is inhumanly strong – stronger than she’s letting on.

Kirito – Stamina: 4/5, Willpower: 9/9; Condition: Pinned (actions limited)

Rom, Gate 1

Mimi’s look softens with Rom’s smile, and her lips curve into a subdued grin of her own.

“Good luck…Rom,” she says softly, eyes shining. There’s genuineness in her look that eats at Rom’s heart, but nothing comes of it as the hunter fades away into a bright light and a floating sensation through his body.

The light fades, and Rom is returned to the labyrinth with the first portal behind him. He feels completely restored, refreshed, and even a little stronger, now. Before him is a large wooden treasure chest set between him and the path presumably to the next gate.

Rom – Condition: Level up! Allocate two points to your Stamina and/or Willpower pools.

(blob131: Looks good, welcome. Try to keep the magic descriptions reasonable, thanks)

William, Gate 1 – ‘Bridal Mistress’ scenario

When the light fades from William’s eyes, he finds himself seated at a barstool inside a bustling tavern.

The immediate ruckus disorients him slightly. He looks around, seeing and hearing all sorts of beings laughing and talking and bickering and fighting. Orcs, humans, elves, dwarves – most to all of them are men – drink the night away to a friendly, upbeat tune on the tavern’s piano played by a jolly man with a hook hand.

Before William even comprehends whether he finds that impressive or not, a wizened man with an eye-patch and a dark handlebar mustache behind the bar walks up to him, giving him a gruff look. “You look kind of young for a drink, stranger,” he jokes with a slight smirk. “Can I get you anything? You want some milk or something?” An orc and a dwarf seated to William's sides chuckle into their mugs of ale.

William – Condition: Normal

Last edited by argaz003 on Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 7:47 pm

Zeal sighs and decides to go left, hoping he won't end up going out of the way
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 8:03 pm

"No Ma'am it doesn't seem I am. Congratulations!" He bluffs. Kirito attempts to try and outwit her into getting information out of her "You got me but you have me curious, why did you come to this village? Just stand up for a second please miss? This really intrigues me"
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 12:46 pm

"It was, uh, incredible," Godric blurts, his face completely flustered. "I feel much stronger now, so I think that onr kiss was enough. We should focus on stopping this witch, Amy. Let's keep moving."
Back to top Go down
blob131

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 4:16 pm

William clenches his hand. He was being mocked by some drunk ruffians? Disgusting. "Milk is a fine drink," he states, looking at the orc. "Unlike the liquid that you are drinking, it does not corrode the mind but strengthens the body".

He then turns towards the man behind the bar, giving him a cold stare. "What I want, however, is a key," he says, sounding more than a bit angry. "Do you or any of your patrons, friends or acquaintances possess any mysterious keys or information about such"?
Back to top Go down
Ziggy

Ziggy

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 4:32 pm

Etrigan is confident. If he keeps this offensive strategy, without leaving open his weakness, there's no way he would lose. After this thought he already plans he next move:

"I'll kick the box scraps into Sally to either stun or distract her and then a dash in to attack. She's hurt, slow and weak, i'll finish her off already and Jess'll be just to scared and worried about her friend to keep fighting. Yep, that will work, she will have to give away the location of the Lipstick Lovers."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 9:12 am

(I'll split those points evenly)

Rom, elated from his victory, heads over to the chest and goes to open it, after all of its locked he has the iron kry to try
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 10:48 pm

Gage, Gate 1

Gage awakens in that same alleyway dazed and alone.

His clothes are still roughly piled off to his side while the sweet scent of the thief’s perilous smoke still slightly lingers. It reminds the wrestler of his sensual defeat that ushered him into a pleasurable and deep, deep sleep.

Gage groans as he sits up to assess his situation. It’s still dark, though there’s no telling what time it is. It’s extremely quiet, and Gage stands before taking an idle look around the narrow alleyway. He sees his reflection in a nearby window; his face is covered in purple lipstick marks, and the sight revives his flaccid member into an aroused state. He also notices a thick purple mark upon his chest over his heart.

When the wrestler’s eyes fall away from the window, they settle upon a good-sized treasure chest hidden in plain sight. The wood is painted a pearly white with a gold iron frame. A lone, brilliant red lipstick mark rests just above the keyhole.

Gage carefully eyes the rest of the alley. It’s a dead end, and the silence would suggest that he is alone. The alleyway is deserted, and there are doors to his left and right leading into the backs of the nearest structures – though there’s no telling what they are.

Gage – Condition: Normal

Zeal, Gate 1

Zeal decides to border the west side of the island, keeping an eye out for anything suspicious.

Left turns out to be right. The sun begins to lower behind the island’s trees, covering the mysterious cavern in a shade. The cave is of a peculiar shape; the entrance is large with rocky spires that make the opening look like a carnivorous mouth. Water from the sea streams between the shorelines and leads into the cave. And as Zeal closes in from the shoreline, he begins to hear a peculiar sound: a beautiful, feminine singing voice.

There are words with her sweet and melodic. They float and echo out of the cavern, but they’re too difficult to make out. And before Zeal can make anything of it, his attention is stolen by the sound of something slithering behind him.

The psychic turns defensively to find…royal blue piles of goo?

The puddles, four in all, quake and shiver before transforming into something more recognizable. From the puddles form the shapes of four beautiful, translucent blue women. Zeal doesn’t care much to distinguish their features from one another, though it’s not particularly necessary. They all look generally the same: The girls use their slime to give themselves huge pairs of tits and comparable rears, while their plump, plush lips double the size of Zeal’s mouth.

Their hairstyles are what differentiate themselves from one another: shoulder-length, pigtails, ponytail and short. They say nothing; rather, the girls wiggle and jiggle themselves seductively, their blue eyes looking at Zeal with lustful hunger.

They begin to close in slowly, leaving Zeal between a cavern and some squishy women with the odds against him.

Zeal – Condition: Normal

Kirito, Gate 1

Kirito uses his sharp tongue quickly to “persuade” his captor to release him…

Flattery! Roll = 56. Success!

“Thank you!” the blonde starts with a cheerful tone. She slowly slides herself off of him as she begins to tell the tale. “But I must say, I’m surprised you don’t know why I’m here! I visit this village once a month to get my mistress more soul power!”

By the time she’s done, the sweetie’s up on her feet, towering over Kirito’s prone frame. She gives him a seductive look. “And it looks like you have just what I need…” she purrs. Slowly, the blonde kisses her hand and blows, sending a sparkling pair of lips drifting toward Kirito’s face…

Confusing Kiss! Roll = 58. Success!
One Willpower damage. Kirito’s Willpower is now 8.

…and with his mind focused on the idea of “soul power,” Kirito is too slow to move out of the way of the girl’s conjured kiss. The lips collide with his, and the sensation is soft and sweet against his mouth, sending warm, fuzzy feelings shooting through his body and to his groin. He swells with pride at her comment as the lips linger, happy to know that he could somehow be of service to this woman.

The feelings subside slightly when the kiss fades away into a sparkling pink mist. The blonde giggles and jiggles her amazing breasts. “Wasn’t that nice? You can have much more if you just relax…”

Kirito – Stamina: 4/5, Willpower: 8/9; Condition: Feeling…confused…(but otherwise Normal)

Godric, Gate 1

Amy looks content with Godric’s answer. “Good. I was hoping you’d say that,” she says with a widening smile. “I would’ve had to knock you out for your own good if you’d said otherwise. If you can’t resist my seductions, there’s no way you can resist hers.”

The cryptic comment leaves Godric feeling uneasy, but he’s again forced to move quickly as Amy turns on a heel and rushes further forward through the passageway. “Come on!” she calls, waving an arm over her shoulder.

It’s not too much longer before they reach an aged wooden door at the end of the tunnel. Amy, leading the way, opens it carefully, and the two find themselves in a small aged library of sorts with all sorts of books ranging from history to alchemy to arcane. Magical torches keep the room slightly lit, illuminating the thick cobwebs atop the ceiling and the blanket of dust atop almost everything. Oddly enough, Godric notices, none of them are religious texts, and some – like “The Midaran Method,” by A. Gazley – are of a darkly subject matter.

Amy looks equally fascinated and puzzled by the room’s existence. “I’ve never seen this,” she says. “We must be in the bowels of the church. As an apprentice, I’ve never been allowed to come down here before. Interesting…”

She focuses, and her eyes settle upon two doors, one to the room’s north and the other east. She looks to Godric with a soft smile. “We’ll split up from here, cover more ground. Let’s meet at the cathedral chambers; something tells me that’s where this witch is working her magic.”

Amy straightens out her outfit, looking determined. “Pick a door when you’re ready to go,” she says.

As she gives the command…

Status Resistance! Godric is Resolute = Advantage.
Roll = 61. Roll = 38. Success! Godric is no longer Charmed!

…Godric doesn’t feel the utmost need to comply.

Godric – Condition: Heroic, Strengthened

William, Gate 1

The barkeep guffaws. “Take it easy, stranger. Just a joke,” he idly remarks.

He seems more interested in shining an empty glass mug to near perfection. “Not sure about no key, though. Haven’t heard about no 'strange' keys, either.” He snorts and takes a breath, apparently satisfied with the mug’s condition. He sets it with others behind the bar. “I’ll grab you that milk, then.”

He leaves William to his business, and the mage can feel the condescending glares from the fellows to his left and right. Perhaps lactose intolerant? Either way, the situation leaves William at a bit of a quandary…

…that is, until the barkeep returns with a goblet and sets it before William. It’s clear to see that its deep, dark red contents are not milk, but wine.

William gives the barkeep a questioning look, and the man simply jerks a thumb over his shoulder. “Compliments of the lady,” he shrugs before wandering off.

William looks toward the direction the barkeep motioned toward. It’s there behind other side of the bar – past an arguing pair of men, a group of orcs laughing about something stupid, and a suspicious looking pair making some sort of shady deal – he finds the fair-skinned woman.

She’s a blistering redhead with a sultry, seductive look, wearing a deep brown cloak to hide her body. Her crystalline blue gaze seems to pore through William, and she glides her tongue across her bold red, plump lips before nibbling a bit on her lower lip.

She guides her left index finger away from the rim of the goblet upon her relatively isolated table toward the back of the tavern and brings it upward before flicking it a few times, beckoning William to join her.

William – Condition: Normal

(Ziggy: I’ll take your actions one at a time)

Etrigan, Gate 1

Sensing his advantage, Etrigan tries to take Sally out of the fight with a swift kick to one of the crates…

Box kick! Roll = 23. Failure!

…but the crate proves heavier than anticipated! Etrigan’s misplaced kick does little to make it so much as budge toward Sally. Instead, he’s forced to spin on his heel -- and, unknowingly, right toward a waiting Jessica…

Bubble Embrace! Roll = 59. Failure!

…but he dives under her waiting arms and pivots away from the crates toward the other side of the alley. Sally, in sync with her partner, moves quickly to meet him. “You’re mine now, hun!” she taunts…

Static Kiss! Roll = 73. Failure!

…but she’s wrong! Her words tip off Etrigan to her shocking attack, and he swings his sword defensively to keep her at bay. Sally’s confidence seems to have returned. “Come on, cutie pie,” she coos, sliding her hands down her body. She sways her hips with seductive grace, flashing Etrigan a wanting grin. “Don’t you want a kiss?”

“We promise it’ll be nice,” Jessica joins in. She leans forward, giving Etrigan a good look at her cleavage, before blowing a bubblegum bubble to pop with a loud smack.

(With chests like these, it’s percentage based as to what’s happens)

Rom, Interlude 1

The rusty key proves unneeded. The chest is easy enough to open, and waiting inside its confines…

Treasure! Roll = 17. Normal.

…is a phial of Blessed Water, though the hunter doesn’t feel it’s needed at the moment. Indeed, he feels completely restored despite the charming encounter he underwent with Sweetie Mimi.

He pockets the phial before moving past the chest and further into the cavern, winding through a few narrow twists and turns before coming to a very peculiar obstacle.

The narrow cavern spreads slightly into a wider chamber, though Rom is faced with a 20-foot wide gap in the floor. The hunter peers down into the dark void that forms the gap. There’s no bottom in sight to the pit.

The crevasse is bordered by rocky walls that are perhaps jagged enough to shimmy or climb across, but the walls do not appear to be the most structurally sound in the world. Upon a bit of a closer inspection, Rom is able to identify some pretty solid looking footholds upon the right wall.

To the wall on the left, however, is a series of thick green vines that lay plastered to the rock. The vines extend from the darkness below and disappear into the shadows before it’s apparent of where they come from.

Rom judges he has enough room for a running start for a long jump, but 20 feet?

Rom – Condition: Normal
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 12:46 am

Gage, after awakening from humiliating defeat, he groaned to find that was no dream. Without a moment's hesitation, he attempted to clean himself a bit and put his clothes back on. After taking a small walk and noticing the chest sitting out, he had a half of a mind to destroy the thing.

But what if it's something useful? Gage decided to try to pry the thing open. However, if that didn't work, he figured he ought to use his rusty key!
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 3:59 am

Deciding that leaping recklessly to his death probably wasn't the best way to celebrate his victory, he turns right and attempts to climb along the cliff wall.
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 5:17 am

Zeal decides not to waste any time and blasts at the slime girls with a bolt of psychokinesis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next