Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Temptation High! Update:Alpha Release 0.5.1.2

Go down 
+10
Yuna
Mkmd13
hertzez
Panoptes
Ninja_Named_Bob
Thunder
guametsunami
LeonOne994
wolfzero001
AnonRoy
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yuna

Yuna

Temptation High! Update:Alpha Release 0.5.1.2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temptation High! Update:Alpha Release 0.5.1.2   Temptation High! Update:Alpha Release 0.5.1.2 - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 4:15 pm

Im not entirely sure why but the game refuses to open for me. It doesn't do anything, it just.. doesn't open-

Im running on Windows 8

Edit: Turned off Avast! and it worked just fine, huh.

Might explain why some other stuff wasn't working either, Really wish I could lower the resolution for my crappy laptop screen though, its -waaay- too tall.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Temptation High! Update:Alpha Release 0.5.1.2   Temptation High! Update:Alpha Release 0.5.1.2 - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 4:03 am

Yuna wrote:
Really wish I could lower the resolution for my crappy laptop screen though, its -waaay- too tall.

Hmm, yeah you are right. With a high resolution it looks nice, but on a small resolution it looks really tall. I uploaded a second version with a resolution of 800x600 in the main post. I will implement an option-menu in the next version to change the resolution.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Temptation High! Update:Alpha Release 0.5.1.2   Temptation High! Update:Alpha Release 0.5.1.2 - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 7:44 am

I posted the game in another forum for the game HHS since my game is really similar to it. I'm currently answering some questions about the game there. So if you have trouble with playing the game you can find some answers there.

https://www.henthighschool.com/other-projects/temptation-high!-alpha-release-0-5/
Back to top Go down
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Temptation High! Update:Alpha Release 0.5.1.2   Temptation High! Update:Alpha Release 0.5.1.2 - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 9:00 am

Small update: Version 5.1 in main post fixing some bugs and making it a little bit easier. Added an option menu to change resolution.
Back to top Go down
Urago_

Urago_

PostSubject: Re: Temptation High! Update:Alpha Release 0.5.1.2   Temptation High! Update:Alpha Release 0.5.1.2 - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 2:27 pm

Hmm... This was not quite what I expected. (I expected a dating sim for some reason). Yet, I still really enjoyed it. Keep it up man, this is great!
Back to top Go down
Kephry

Kephry

PostSubject: Re: Temptation High! Update:Alpha Release 0.5.1.2   Temptation High! Update:Alpha Release 0.5.1.2 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 2:05 am

So, maybe I'm just really bad at this game, but how do I not just lose by like day 60? The buildings barely slow down your stat loss and eventually you just run out.

Also, I don't know if this has been mentioned, but there's a bug where you can meet Maki in the club room, and then if you just keep hitting the go button, you can keep visiting the club room without having unlocked it.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Temptation High! Update:Alpha Release 0.5.1.2   Temptation High! Update:Alpha Release 0.5.1.2 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 8:47 am

It is really important to open the clubs really soon. Since they give you the biggest boost in stats. Need to do more balancing here. The books/med packs etc. need a bigger influence on the stats and the clubs influence needs to be lowered.

A new building only gives you access to a new area and doesn't influence the stats. (Maybe in a future version)

And thanks for mentioning the bug. Will fix it in the next version.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Temptation High! Update:Alpha Release 0.5.1.2   Temptation High! Update:Alpha Release 0.5.1.2 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:54 pm

sadly I'm running on XP so I can't try this Sad
Back to top Go down
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Temptation High! Update:Alpha Release 0.5.1.2   Temptation High! Update:Alpha Release 0.5.1.2 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 11:58 am

LazyAlex wrote:
sadly I'm running on XP so I can't try this Sad

The .NET Framework 4.5 and later versions are not supported on Windows XP, but on Windows Vista, Windows 7 and later versions of Windows.

Oh, I didn't know that. I downgraded the project to .NET framework 4.0, so now it should work. I don't use any 4.5 only libraries, so the downgrade was only a quick change of options. Since I can't test it, can you tell me if it works under XP? If it does I will keep that option.

Download link (no changes to the previous version):
https://mega.nz/#!7cBlWKRT!i9PFDFCJOq1AY87VplHnP5QC5OajOv0-2CgjsDWwMzs
Back to top Go down
Kephry

Kephry

PostSubject: Re: Temptation High! Update:Alpha Release 0.5.1.2   Temptation High! Update:Alpha Release 0.5.1.2 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 7:54 pm

Ok, so I was just using clubs and didn't even bother investing in buildings, and I managed to survive forever, until I decided to try and max my corruption.

Also, found another bug, I'm not sure of the exact circumstances, but what I did was get everything available from the PTA, and then go into the PTA and hit cancel. It would do stat/reputation/money stuff as if the day ended, but without counting a day. I got to like 100 in every stat and 3k money.

Also, is there a point to the uniforms or detentions other than to raise corruption/lower reputation?
Back to top Go down
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Temptation High! Update:Alpha Release 0.5.1.2   Temptation High! Update:Alpha Release 0.5.1.2 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 11:33 am

Kephry wrote:
Ok, so I was just using clubs and didn't even bother investing in buildings, and I managed to survive forever, until I decided to try and max my corruption.

Also, found another bug, I'm not sure of the exact circumstances, but what I did was get everything available from the PTA, and then go into the PTA and hit cancel. It would do stat/reputation/money stuff as if the day ended, but without counting a day. I got to like 100 in every stat and 3k money.

Also, is there a point to the uniforms or detentions other than to raise corruption/lower reputation?

I need to do more balancing :/. In generell I need to think about the game concept and maybe make some huge changes. Didn't know about the PTA bug. I will fix it, thanks.

The rules also influence the number of students you get. The more students you have, the more money you get.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Temptation High! Update:Alpha Release 0.5.1.2   Temptation High! Update:Alpha Release 0.5.1.2 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 6:53 pm

hmm loading a save file seems bugged

edit
I see rep starts so low that loading any save made in the first few days it will cause a instant gameover it seems
Back to top Go down
Cyberstrike

PostSubject: Re: Temptation High! Update:Alpha Release 0.5.1.2   Temptation High! Update:Alpha Release 0.5.1.2 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 8:16 am

Make a version that works for Chrome OS?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temptation High! Update:Alpha Release 0.5.1.2   Temptation High! Update:Alpha Release 0.5.1.2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Temptation High! Update:Alpha Release 0.5.1.2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2