Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)

Go down 
+2
forest Assasin
Mkmd13
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) Empty
PostSubject: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 3:12 pm

Hey guys, new Rp thing I'm starting up, kinda inspired by dnd. Basically its a one on one rp, one player with me acting as the dungeon master. The plot centers around your character waking up a prisoner in the titular castle. However your cell door has been opened, so you take it upon yourself to escape.

Gameplay will take the form of me describing your surroundings while you tell me the actions you attempt to take and I resolve them. My resolutions will be through dicerolls similar to dnd, and combat will work how most RPs I've done work, odd numbers miss, even hit.

As for a player's once the active player is defeated, the turn falls to the next in line, mkmd is our starting player (I offered through pm) so if you can post a brief character description and we'll begin?

I think I'll ask if you guys can post your character descriptions at the beginning of your turns if you sign up to prevent clutter when someone else is playing
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 4:49 pm

The new prisoner's name is Karbon.

Sex: Male
Body Type: Medium build, muscular but not overly muscular.
Armor Type: Medium to heavy armor
Weapon: Broadsword
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Accessories: Piercings on both of his ears and a cross necklace around his neck
Weaknesses: Kissing, Facesitting, Stinkface, and Onara

Mild mannered and usually calm under any circumstance. He uses his blade with precision to get him out of most situations that he comes across in his travels. But how will this fare for Karbon now?
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 6:57 am

Having escaped his cell carbon finds himself in a long dungeon like hallway, cells line the walls on either side, they all seem to have no prisoners in them and the doors appear unlocked. At the end of the corridor there's a set of stares leading upwards

What will you do?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 10:53 pm

"Where the Hell am I?" Rubbing his head as he tries to recall the past few days. "I can't remember a thing." Looking around though, he wonders if there are anything of use in the cells so Karbon starts to look through the first cell across the way of his.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 3:34 pm

Karbon inspects the cell opposite his own. Aesthetically it's much the same as his, empty except for a single bed. However as he inspects the room, he notices one brick in the cell wall seems unlike the others. Tentatively, Karbon reaches out and presses his hand against it. A loud grinding is heard, and the back wall of the cell opens up revealing a darkened corridor.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 10:44 pm

"Nice, a hidden passage." With a last look around the corridor, Karbon makes sure that no one is around to follow him in the secret passage. "I wonder if it will get lighter as I go down further though." Trying to adjust his eyes to the dark, Karbon steps foot into the secret hall and goes forward.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 3:31 am

(Atm I'm keeping all non combat rolls hidden, let me know if you'd rather they be disclosed)

While progressing through the darkened corridor, Karbons foot falls onto what must be a pressure pad. He feels the brick lower beneath him and as he takes another step forward the floor opens up beneath him. A trapdoor! He freefalls for a couple of seconds before landing hard on his back in a new, equally darkened room. As he momentarily writes in pain, Karbon hears mellifluous laughter eminate from the room, circling around him, though it is too dark to make out the source
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 7:47 pm

"Crap... Should of seen this coming." Karbon says in between his teeth from the pain and not having his armor to cushion his fall really made his back sting. Upon hearing the voices though, Karbon's mind goes from pain to battle ready. He gets back up on his feet and tries to make out where the sound is coming from. "Show yourself!" He commanded at the voice.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 2:56 pm

At this command Karbon hears another musical laugh, before feeling two kisses being planted on either cheek. He blushes slightly, and after a moment the room is illuminated by a dozen or so candles lighting simultaneously. The room appears to be a lavish living room, sofas and armchairs dotted about, a large fireplace against the back wall. The sources of the kisses however are nowhere to be seen
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 6:16 pm

Quickly wiping off his face from the unforeseen kisses, Karbon darts to his feet and looks all around him. "What kind of messed up place did I just wonder into?" He asked himself as he sees all the furniture around. "There has to be an exit around here somewhere!"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 9:35 am

Karbon looks frantically around, noticing the outline of a door behind one of the couches, however the laughter in the room indicated his unseen foes were between him and it
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 4:51 pm

"I'm going to need to approach this with caution, I can't afford to fall into another trap!" Karbon said to himself as he moves quickly but with a tentative feel. His aim is for the door behind the couch but keeps a watchful eye for the laughing noises coming from that direction as well.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 3:42 am

Karbon moves quickly but carefully to the door, however as he does so he feels one of the unseen assailants grab onto him. Instinctively he tries to throw her off, but the two end up rolling on the ground briefly. During the scuffle Karbon feels at least two kisses on his lips. A warm sensation floods his mind but he closes his eyes and and shakes it. When he reopens them he can see an ethereal girl, dark haired and beautiful floating away from him. This must be one of his attackers.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 10:22 pm

Not really knowing what to say or do at that point, Karbon was kind of in a daze until he shook it off and said to himself, "great, looks like I'm in some kind of haunted place!" He quickly gets back on his feet and tries to go through the door.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 3:31 am

Karbon scrambles to his feet and makes a mad dash for the door, he sees a pair of ghostly hands reaching for him but manages to sidestep them. He reaches the door, mercifully it's unlocked and goes through, closing it behind him. He waits a moment, luckily the ghost girls haven't seemed to have followed. Karbon finds himself in s large library, huge bookshelves obscuring most of the room from view. However he definitely hears footsteps from somewhere deeper within
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 5:54 pm

Looking around a bit, he notices a lot of different types of books lining the shelves. "I wonder if there is a book about what this place is?" Heading towards the middle of the library, Karbon tries to see if there are any special books about the place there.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) EmptyFri May 06, 2016 3:52 pm

Karbon heads deeper into the library, he rifles briefly through the books and unfortunately doesn't find anything other than smut. He does however hear approaching footsteps
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) EmptySat May 07, 2016 1:20 am

Turning around at the sound of the footsteps, Karbon prepares for the worst and gets into a fighting position to fend off his new threat...
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) EmptyFri May 13, 2016 5:25 pm

from around the corner of a bookshelf, a beautiful woman steps forth. She is wearing a long red gown that accentuates her beguiling pale face and flowing black hair. She approached Karbon "well what have we here..."
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) EmptyFri May 13, 2016 8:24 pm

Still keeping his fighting stance, Karbon says in a low tone, "you tell me, who are you and why have you brought me here?" Keeping his gaze fixed on her face, he wanted to trace any movement he could so he can react accordingly with a counter.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) EmptyThu May 19, 2016 5:08 pm

"My name, is Lucile, and I was not the one who brought you here sweetheart, although while you were under our spell I did visit you on occasion..." as she trails off, Karbon notices that she has a subtle pair of fangs hidden betwixt her teeth
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) EmptyTue May 24, 2016 11:25 pm

"You're not human are you..." he says noticing the fangs. He knew there was something wrong the moment she appeared but at the state he is now, it was neigh impossible for him to win a fair fight.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) EmptyMon May 30, 2016 3:44 pm

"No darling I'm far better" she gloats "come closer, I'm sure you'll agree after we've played a little"
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) EmptyTue May 31, 2016 2:31 am

This wasnt good... She was looking for a fight and the only exit is behind her. He needs to get some sort of advantage when he spies a candlestick on the desk. Grabbing the main pillar and swiping it outwards, the three candles go flying towards her as a distraction from his upcoming attack of a bash to the skull with the candlestick!
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 8:02 am

Karbon sends the candles hurtling towards his opponent, instinctively she ducks to avoid them, but Karbons ploy worked. As she avoided the candles Karbon brought his impromptu weapon crashing into her head sending her reeling backwards. She prepares to counter attack after she recovers. White light shines from her hands as she motions an arcane gesture. Two strips of white light appear on either side of Karbon and move to wrap around him. He manages to sidestep the strip's just in time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next