Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)

Go down 
+2
forest Assasin
Mkmd13
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 4:07 am

Karbon lashes out with a crescent kick but to his surprise his attacker back steps and dodges it with ease. "So violent..." She murmurs, "let's see if we can't calm you down" As she trails off she brings her hand to her lips and blows Karbon a kiss in the form of a yellow heart. Luckily he had time to regain his balance from the missed kick and threw himself to one side, dodging the projectile.

Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 12:44 pm

"Please, I'm calm enough as it is!" He retorts back, spinning in place and tries to unleash a roundhouse kick to her!
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 9:10 am

Karbon attempts to throw a roundhouse kick at his opponent. However as he does so she slips under his kicks and gives him a light push towards the arena walls. As he staggers back and regains his balance. A vine coils around his leg, holding him in place as one of the flower stalks extends towards him, positioning itself right in front of his face as the petals start to open.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 8:08 pm

"This isn't good!" Karbon said to himself as he tries to struggle to get free!
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 4:53 am

Karbon struggles and tries to free himself. However the vine has now ensnared him up to his waist. This time at least, he is unable to break free. The flower continues to open, revealing a small but beautiful blonde fairy inside. She flies up to Karbon and kisses him on the cheek, causing him to blush slightly before flying over to join Karbons main opponent
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 1:38 am

"What is the meaning of this!?" Karbon says still trying to get free. "Why have you trapped me?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 5:37 am

"Isn't that simple dear?" His opponent replies "Firstly so I can show you how much fun we could be having if you weren't so violent" As Karbon struggles fruitlessly to get free he suddenly feels another tiny peck on his cheek "And secondly so I can gather my friends to help me out" Another fairy, the one that had kissed Karbon, flew past him to join the Temptress
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 1:19 am

"Gah! Get away!" He said still squirming around, "just how many of your friends are there!?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 5:53 am

Karbon finds his question answered by another sweet kiss on his cheek as a third fairy joins the cohort. "There we go sweetie, now we can have some real fun". The vine loosens slightly as the maiden approaches, "just stay there and let me and my lovely friends show you heaven..." She trails off, the vine is loose enough that Karbon could probably free himself now, but something about her honeyed words works against his willpower...
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 9:05 pm

Her words do echo like music to his ears and kind of drifts him off into a haze... He wasn't able to escape even though his body is trying to.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:43 pm

The Temptress continues her approach, closing the distance between them in seconds. "What I want you to do now sweetheart, is lean in and kiss me..." As she trails off the fairies flock around Karbon and start to pepper him with soft kisses that cloud his mind.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 11:12 pm

"Gnn... Nev... Never!" He managed to get out as he twists his face from one way to another to try and shake away the fairy kisses. "huff... huff... Must resist this!"

Even though his mouth is saying this, his body just wont comply and leaves him still stuck in her clutches!
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 1:53 pm

"No no, I'm not going to do it for you cutie, if you want to see the pleasures this castle holds, you'll need to make the first move..." Karbons assailant speaks to him softly as she stays a breath away from his lips
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 1:59 am

"Screw... Screw you!" He blurts out at her as he tries to headbutt her at that close of a distance.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 4:28 am

The headbutt connects and the Temptress is sent staggering backwards cursing under her breath. "Okay then, looks like we'll have to do this the hard way!" She shouts before a huge root erupts from the ground and shoots towards Karbon
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 12:10 am

Well, Karbon has nowhere to go since he is still bound by her, so he tries to endure the blow!
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 5:07 am

Karbon braces himself as the huge coil snakes towards him and wraps itself around him. It squeezes him tightly but Karbon is able to struggle enough to stop it from binding his arms. Leaving him still only bound by the ivy around his legs
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 12:41 am

(Sorry for my absence, I forgot you responded and just checked it now...)

Using as much strength as he could, he tries to punch her to get her off of him!
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 3:24 am

(she's not currently on him, he's just bound by the ivy on his legs atm, should I make this a struggle roll instead?)
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 1:19 am

(Yeah thats fine, he was punching the ivy that is binding his legs to try and free himself.)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 5:25 am

Karbon manages to force the ivy off of him as it recoils from his punching, as if it were sentient.

However as he is focused on freeing himself he finds himself victim to another swarm of fairy kisses, their light lips peppering his cheeksbody and making him feel slightly woozy
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 9:48 pm

"Ugh... This is no fair at all!" Karbon protests as he keeps his persistence up, but is starting to fade after that last barrage of kisses.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 4:40 am

(sorry for the late reply, personal life drama)

The fairies relent as their mistress approaches Karbon. "Now tell me sweetheart, are you ready to give in? This mansion has so much more prepared for you if you let me show you" She leans in and puckers up, clearly not wanting the reply to be verbal
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 2:19 am

(It's all good, just wondering though, wasn't this supposed to incorporate more people in it than just me? XD I think I have had a pretty long turn. If you want, I can have Karbon give in.)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 4:56 am

(losing or winning this fight was gonna lead to one of 2 big fights, (with the standard 20 willpower) wanna jump to one of those with whichever decision you make? Also the main reason this has gone so long is from the rolls made determining what happened, like the improvised gamensyst I have seems far too forgiving so I'm gonna tweak that for the next run)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next