Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)

Go down 
+2
forest Assasin
Mkmd13
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 2:09 pm

Trevor put what he deemed a safe distance between him and the concert before stopping to catch his breath. As he stands panting in the woodlands, he hears Jessica's voice cooing to him. "Well done cutie, you actually managed to escape my little concert. Although, whole my cute little Chloe had you lovestruck, I was able to have a look around your mind a little bit, and I promise you you're gonna just looove what I have in store for you in our Dreamland!" (Jessica now knows Trevor's secret desires, can you post 2 possible archetypes that Trevor would have a weaknes for. I.e a fairy queen, a princess or a catgirl etc)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 2:16 pm

Succubus, Queen in need of attention))
"Great, what next? A fairy? A cat girl? A princess?" he griped aloud as he moved along, making his way out of the forest.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 2:21 pm

As he leaves the forest. Trevor finds himself facing another castle. Although this one seems far more Gothic than the previous fairytale one he chose not to enter. Behind him he hears Chloe's concert still going on. Perhaps the castle isn't the worst option, it wherever he was going to end up would just lead to more Midara anyway
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 2:25 pm

"Well, I turned the first one down, so why not," he sighed, moving to enter the castle.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 2:33 pm

As Trevor enters the castle, somewhat unsurprisingly, the door falls shut behind him. He finds himself in a long hallway as a voice he doesn't recognise speaks to him "Oh, a hero, about time someone turned up here, come to me boy, I could do with some entertainment." As the voice finished speaking, all the side doors in the corridor flung themselves shut.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 2:36 pm

(heading off for now, will continue when back)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 2:39 pm

"Of course," he thought, once again prepping his scythe. As he moved forward, he spent as much of that time clearing his head.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 9 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 7:15 pm

As he moved through the castle he found not much oh note, the corridor continued onwards until he came across a huge set of double doors, next to the doors was a large golden treasure chest, pretty obviously not meant to be hidden
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 9 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:42 pm

He eyed the doors and then took notice of the treasure chest, clearly suspicious of it. Still, while he was stuck in this dreamworld, nothing he ever did seemed to get him out, and he was inevitably going to run into some Midara soon, so he might as well. Though he wasn't going to open it without a certain level of caution, taking his scythe and using the blade to try and pry the chest open from a safe distance.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 9 EmptySun May 28, 2017 9:01 am

Roll:17

Trevor expertly uses his scythe to pry open the chest from a distance. As he does so, he sees a hand reach out from within the chest, as if to grab whoever opened it. As it grasps at the air, he hears a confused "huh" from inside
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 9 EmptySun May 28, 2017 4:35 pm

As the hand reached out, he smirked confidently to himself and swung his scythe to slam the chest on the arm that had tried to grab him.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 9:12 am

Roll:15

Trevor sweeps the scythe back, sending the heavy lid of the chest crashing into the hand. There was a shout of pain as another hand quickly lifted the lid up enough to free the trapped limb before recoiling back inside closing the lid
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 6:36 pm

"Okay, so not doing that again," he said to himself, a bit satisfied with his caution turning out in his favor. He turned back to the enormous doors before him and pushed them open.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 9:26 am

Trevor opens the huge doors with relative ease, a subtle reminder that he's still in a realm where dream logic can apply. In front of him lies a huge throne room, with an ornate red carpet leading up several steps to a luxurious black metal throne. Sitting on said throne was who Trevor could only assume was the Queen of this castle. She was a gorgeous blonde woman, with silky tanned skin and a voluptuous chest, protruding from her back were 2 batlike wings, betraying her identity as a succubus. She smiled at him as he stood somewhat stunned by her appearance. "Oh finally, I've been alone here for so long, I'm so glad my prince has arrived." She speaks in a honeyed voice "Come here brave prince, let me give you your reward..."
Hypnotic voice:16

Trevor, while still aware of the danger of the situation he was in, can't quite shake how enticing her offer seems...

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 3:44 pm

She was gorgeous, but he knew what she was. Though he was tempted to let the dream play out, he readied himself. "If I beat you here, will this dream end?" he asked her, hoping to get some information.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 9:41 am

The succubus folds her legs on her throne, staring deeply into his eyes. "Well, I make no promises, but there's only one way to find out if I'm the final boss of this dream or not...Why don't we find out?" She grins at him hungrily. Trevor feels his loins suddenly warm
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 11:55 am

He tried to hide it by putting up a strong front, but he couldn't help how damn hot she was. "Yeah...let's find out!"

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 10:31 am

"good," she spoke softly, rising from her chair "I've been ever so bored recently. I hope you don't disappoint!" She struts towards Trevor.(16) the way her body moved alone was enticing enough to leave him unable to resist ogling her as she approached!

Trevor Temptation:5%

(Using a new mechanic for this fight if that's ok)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 12:50 pm

That's fine))
He eyed her as she approached, paying attention to her lovely tits, wondering how nice it'd feel to grip them. He stopped and shook those thoughts away and swung his scythe pole at her side to keep her at bay.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 4:35 pm

((you want me to reveal rolls for said mechanic or keep it all behind the curtain)

(30) Trevor swings the pole of his scythe at the approaching succubus. The attack didn't connect, but his arcing swipe forced her to stop her approach.

Giggling, the succubus just leans forward and winks seductively at Trevor. (13) The wink doesn't do much, but she flicks her eyes downwards for a moment, drawing his attention back to her ample cleavage.

Temptation:8%

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 4:44 pm

If you want to, go ahead))
He caught that glimpse of her cleavage, and he knew she could tell. He huffed defiantly and moved to thrust his pole at her to push her back.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 4:55 pm

((basically a d20 determines effectiveness, then rolling a dice depending on how effective it was to determine the increase, at certain milestones in the % , status effects occur)

(99-crit fail!) Trevor thrusted his scythe at the succubus, however she reacts with extreme quickness. She grabs the end of his scythe, stopping his momentum. Then brings the pole to her lips and runs her tongue along it suggestively. Trevor audibly gulps at the sight

"Oh honey, you'll have to be faster than that" she taunts as she releases Trevor's scythe. "Now let me show you what I can really do) She rushes to embrace the warrior, but with equal speed as her counter, he dashes backwards out of the way

Temptation:14
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 5:03 pm

He felt a little something from watching her lick his pole, but the instant he dodged her counter brought his mind back. Being in this dreamworld was troubling enough, but this wasn't going too well. Then he remembered.
It was a dream, so maybe...
A bit curious, he swung his scythe at the succubus again. She was a touch out of range, but maybe if he willed it, his weapon would extend in length to hit her.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 5:12 pm

100(critical success!)

Trevor lashes out at the succubus, and it seemed his theory was correct. The extended swipe seemed to take the succubus by surprise, the blade cut deeply into her, and she was sent staggering backwards. As was common with Midara. Her skin healed on the outside almost immediately, her perfect appearance repairing itself. However this was clearly purely aesthetic, as she looked clearly hurt

The succubus looked up at Trevor with a pained look in her eyes "you didn't mean to hurt me did you? All I want is to share my love with you..." As she sheds a tear, Trevor feels a deep pang of guilt wash over him.

Temptation:25
Succubus 28

Temptation effects:
Affection:Trevor is more susceptible to suggestion
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 5:16 pm

Trevor felt guilty for hurting her like that. He didn't want to be trapped, but what he did was still kind of a dick move.
No, what was he thinking! His sense wrestled with temptation, struggling to keep it together.

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next