Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 5:54 pm

"Hey, you can't fault me for asking." Karbon said with a bit of a laugh.

"So where is she then?" Karbon said looking around the woods while she was on top of him to her beautiful girl comment.

Karbon smiled at her last statement and said, "I wish it was just that simple, but with her charm ability, she could make you as if you never got off in your whole entire life."

Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 6:39 pm

Like a flash, Pash bolted to her feet and stomped one heel down on his chest, pinning him to the ground while standing over him.

“What did you just say about me you little twerp? I’ll have you know that I have been named ‘best girl’ at numerous conventions and I have over 300 confirmed seduces. I am trained in lewd arts and I’m the top vixen of the entire land. You are nothing to me but another target. I will scramble your brain with precision the likes of which has never been seen before, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that garbage to me? Think again, twerp. As we speak I’m compiling a list of all your weaknesses so you better prepare for the storm, twerp. The storm that leaves you unable to even remember your ABCs. I can seduce you in over seven hundred ways, and that is with my clothes on. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ‘clever’ comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you stupid boy. I will rain down feminine wiles all over you and you will drown in it. You’re dead, twerp.”
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 7:03 pm

Karbon's eyes grew big and stared straight up to her, "It was just a joke I swear!" He put his hands up and shook them as if saying "I'm sorry". "I... I didn't mean it to be mean, I meant it to be funny!" He was scrambling for words to try and break her out of this spell she was under!

Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 7:32 pm

Pash was breathing heavily, but Karbon’s apology seemed to placate her somewhat.

“Well, I suppose I’ll accept your apology…”

She flexed the foot that was on his chest upwards so that the top part of her white sock clad foot was now angled towards his face.

“...huhuhuh, if you kiss my lovely foot.”

She was looking down at him, and while she was totally unaware of the face, she was biting her lower lip. She was crossing a line. She knew she was crossing a line, but she wanted to keep going anyways.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 8:21 pm

Letting out a big sigh, Karbon looked relieved to have mercy from her, "Oh thank the heavens..." Until she started to do something else.

"What are you doing now?" As he seen her foot come closer to his face, "Ewwww... Not your foot!" She wanted him to kiss it.

"But... but this isn't my thing." He retorted back to her by looking up at her face and then back down at her foot.

Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 8:50 pm

“What, you expect to show how sorry you are by doing something you like?” she asked haughtily.

“Of course this is not your thing, it’s not supposed to be your thing.”

It was totally her thing though.

She nudged her foot closer to his face.

“So prove that you are sorry for that cheeky comment,” she said, her breathing getting heavier with excitement that she was trying to mask as anger.

“Kiss.”
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 5:00 pm

"Well.... I was hoping so..." He said with a little drag at the end and kind of trailed off, trying to not look at her foot.

He loved the smell of women everywhere but there. It was pretty funny to him as to why he never liked the scent of a foot, but it just wasn't him.

He saw her nudge her foot closer to him and it shows that she wasn't kidding.

"Okay okay... I will kiss it."

He closed his eyes and puckered up and started to plant light kisses onto the top of her foot.

Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 9:49 pm

Pash’s eyes widened. She honestly was not expecting him to actually do it. She was expecting him to squirm and tell her that she was disgusting. She was fully prepared for that.

She was not prepared for this.

She was not prepared for how turned on she was now.

And as much as she did not want him to stop, a small voice of reason managed to creep into her lust filled brain. She was very much against people doing things against their will, and she was not about to compromise on her values.

Well, she almost was.

“Y...you don’t have to keep k...kissing,” she managed to get out. “I… I think you have m...made your point…”

She was having trouble thinking straight right now. Despite her words, she kept her foot where it was. Perhaps she was too aroused to think straight. Perhaps she was hoping he would ignore her.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 6:17 pm

As he began to kiss her foot, he could feel her twitch some. This perplexed Karbon a bit and thought, "She just demanded this of me and yet she is hesitant?" He continued to kiss and it kind of felt like she was squirming.

He heard her speak again and heard her voice crack. The way a person who was enjoying something in a sexual way would and he knew that she was liking this. "Well, I did want to pay her back." He thought to himself. He hated the taste of feet, but she did give me some great service.

Ignoring her words, he began to kiss her little toes.

Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 9:51 pm

Pash was worried that she had gone too far with Karbon. Sure she has had her way with boys before, but this was the first time she did it by forcing him to do something he clearly was not that into. In fact, she was not expecting to get this far at all. She thought at best, he would kiss her foot once, make a big fuss about it, and that would be the end of that.

She had even tried to give him an out, but he simply responded by taking off her shoe and was now kissing her toes through her socks.

She just wanted to bully him a little. She was in over her head now.

“O...oh, I guess y...you don’t mind….” she stammered.

She looked around and spotted a log nearby. It was the one she was eating her sandwich on earlier to be exact. The spot where this all started.

“Goodness that feels like a lifetime ago,” she thought to herself.

She pulled away for a bit to go sit on it. She then extended the other foot, the one with the shoe still on, towards him.

“Would you mind doing the other one too please?” she asked while fighting through the embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 7:30 pm

Karbon saw her pull her foot away and thought it was over. She turned around and went and sat on a log and looked back at him.

"Sure, if that's what you want." Karbon responded to her other request. He sat up and schooched his way over towards where she was sitting and slowly took off her shoe. The smell was pretty bad... I mean, she has been walking, running, and battling all this time in this heat.

The smell of foot overwhelmed him at first and he pulled back, but he swallowed his pride and leaned forward, planting little kisses on the top part of her foot.

Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 7:53 pm

Pash looked down the length of her leg to see Karbon so sweetly kissing her feet. It was quite clear he was not enjoying it, but that is what made Pash appreciate the sight so much. It was a really sweet gesture, and Pash figured that it would be best for her to stop fidgeting about the whole thing and just enjoy it. It was not everyday she got to experience being worshiped.

She placed her hands by her side so that she could lean back a little. She arched her back in pleasure as the kisses continued. Staring down the length of her legs to see Karbon on his knees at her feet, yeah, it was no secret she loved the sight, but she figured that she had been selfish for long enough.

“Hey Karbon,” she said in almost a whisper as she smiled at him, “could you please move up some? My calves would not mind some attention.”
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 9:23 pm

Karbon only nodded at her suggestion and started to kiss up her leg. Starting at the top of her foot and moving up towards her ankle. From there he moved over to the side of her leg and started to kiss her calf.

This was much better for him as he could only smell and taste her normal scent and that in of itself was truly intoxicating. Her skin tasted like strawberries and was silky smooth. "How does she do this?" Karbon wondered to himself.

Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 5:02 pm

Pash cooed with pleasure as Karbon slowly started working his way up the length of her slender legs. With him working on her right calf, she swung up her left ankle and rested it on his shoulder so that he was flanked by her legs on each side. Karbon seemed to take this as a sign to switch over to her left, and she had no problems with his train of thought.

She started brushing her newly free right calf against him, enjoying the feeling of it brushing against his hair. The more silly side of her thought that it would be hilarious for her to start vigorously rubbing her sock clad leg against his hair to make it all static-y…

Alas, the seductress in her won out in the end. Doing such a thing would be a sure fire way to kill the moment. This moment of her being served like a queen by this warrior who was, quite literally, brought to his knees before her with nothing more than her womanly charms.

And as far as Pash was concerned, it was good to be the queen.

Last edited by Celesty on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 7:34 pm

Switching from right to left, Karbon made sure to service her well. He didn't know how much longer he should do this, but in his mind, he kind of didn't want to stop. Being in the guard made no time for women. Everyday was training, eating, and sleeping.

He felt her rubbing on him and that just started to make him hard again. How many times can Karbon cum? Who knows... But I'm sure Pash may find out soon.

Kissing his way further up now, he is at her inner thighs...

Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 10:10 pm

Pash felt Karbon’s head find it’s way to the bare part of her thighs, the part right above the end of her thigh high socks. The feeling of his warm skin finally pressing against her own sent shivers down up her spine and she could not help it anymore.

She squeezed her creamy thighs gently against his cheeks then used her calves to press his face snugly against the crotch of her white panties. She then lifted up the hem of her skirt and draped it over his head and began to rhythmically rub herself up and down against his face.

“That’s not too tight right?” she asked between coos of pleasure. “You can breath right?”
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 9:20 pm

(Hey, I will be gone for the weekend so it might take a couple of days for me to reply. I will try tomorrow!)

Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 6:52 pm

This is exactly what Karbon wanted now. He loved to be pressed up against her crotch and having her full scent engulf his face again. He felt warm and safe underneath her skirt and loved every second of it.

He heard her ask if he was okay down there and he shook his head up and down, making his nose rub against her vagina as he did that to add some extra pleasure to her. He then lifted his head up a bit and placed his lips on her vagina lips and began to kiss them.

Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 11:12 pm

Pash could literally feel the tension in Karbon melting away between her thighs and she loved how she had that effect on him.

She then let out an “Ahhhh!” of pleasure as she felt his nose rubbing her up and down unexpectedly. She was just expecting an answer, not… well, that.

Speaking of which, she could feel every detail of his face through her panties as she continued to rub herself against him.She wrapped her legs around him a little more snugly so that she could lean back just a little more and lose herself in this pleasure. She found it hard to decide what she enjoyed more. The physical sensations of being served or the psychological thrill of turning a foe into her pet.

Whatever the case, she wanted more.

“Hey Kar...Karbon,” she said in a mix of a pant and a whisper, “you are...mmmmmmm, are a boy right? Just n...nod your head if that’s the case.”

It was so not smooth at all, but to her credit, her mind was a little preoccupied at the moment. She hated out right asking. Made her feel like a pervert. Which she totally was not, as she would tell everyone she meets at least. No, she was not pervert and could not request such lewd things.

But him nodding his head to answer a question. That was a-okay.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 8:44 pm

He heard her do a small coo after he answered her question in which he kind of felt odd. "Why would she sound like that from me nodding yes to her question?" He thought to himself.

It looks as though she accepted this new position as she shifted her body to lock his face in between her thighs. This was great news for Karbon!

He heard her ask another question and was really confused by it... "Of course I'm a boy, she saw my dick and everything." He again thought to himself. He nodded up and down again to her question and his nose rubbed against her clit once again.

Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 10:58 pm

“Oh yes,” purred Pash. “T...that’s right, I remember now, you...ahhhh!... you are a boy. Mmmmm, y...you are indeed a boy.”

“Quick Pash,” she thought to herself, or at least did her best to try to with a boy’s head between her legs, “what other stupid question can you ask him?”

In the meantime, she placed one hand on the back of his head to both pull him in more and allow herself to lean further back in pleasure.

After much cooing, she finally was able to think up this obvious one.

“So… ahhhhh~ ….so you fight with a sword yes?”
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 7:03 pm

"Is my kissing really that good?" Karbon thought to himself as he heard her voice start to break in pleasure, "Maybe I should be doing this more often..."

He felt her place a hand on the back of his head and drove him into her womanhood even further! "Oomph!" He let out as his nose practically went inside of her.

He then heard her ask another question and he thought, "Did... Did she lose her memory or something? No, I've been fighting with a boomerang this whole time!" Again, he nodded his head up and down with his nose even further inside of her.

Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 13, 2017 11:37 pm

She felt Karbon nodding against her once again and once again she just about lost herself in pleasure. The feeling of his nose pushing her panties deep inside of her. Feeling his nose prodding around the outside of her womanhood. She loved it to say the least.

It is funny to think that she was enjoying this more than if she and Karbon were to start full on doing the dirty deed. Something about how innocent the whole thing was made the experience hotter for her. I mean, don’t get me wrong, she had a boy’s head buried under her skirt and was grinding away at it, and yet the whole thing still managed to keep an element of cuteness to it.

Needless to say, Pash was a sucker for cute.

That being said, she would not mind a little change of pace.

“Ah~ Yes, so you fight with a sword…. Mmmm, yes… So, ooooo yes, so put my mind at ease… ah~ you are not gay right?”
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 5:53 pm

(Change of pace? What did you have in mind?)

Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 5:55 pm

"say" no to the question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next