Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Celesty

Celesty

Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 7:16 pm

“But nothing you have said seems to indicate that would be a good choice. In fact, every thing you have said seems to point to me holding on to the sword being the best option for the both of us.”

She stopped to think about this for a moment. Then she pivoted around the sword again to get out of the way of his shoulder tackle.

Karbon on the other hand, went right into the tree.

(Shoulder Tackle - 63 - fail)

“Huh, funny how that works out, don’t you think?” she asked as she looked over to Karbon for a response, only to see him glaring very angrily at the tree.

“Oh yeah, you got to watch out for those trees buddy."

Passion Lips - 27 stamina
Karbon - 16 willpower + still swordless by some anomaly of statistics
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 7:52 pm

Karbon rushed in and could of sworn he would of hit her this time, but damn it all to hell... He missed again. Instead of tackling her, he tackled the tree which stood firmly in place. Luckily, his armor took all of the force and he didn't feel anything. "Good thing for armor" he thought to himself. He then glared back angrily at Pash who continued to mock him.

"I don't have time for your games anymore!" He retorted back at her. "Maybe I should go for a different approach..." He thought to himself. "My brute force tactics just aren't working on her." With that, he looked around and saw a perfect opportunity. "I hope you like apples." Karbon said to Pash which gave him a confused look.

With all of his might, he mule kicked the tree behind him. The violent impact actually shook the whole tree! Pash then realized what he meant by that last statement... Apples began to rain down on top of her!!!

(Apple rain? Lol not sure how much damage it should do.)

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 9:34 pm

Pash looked up at the apples falling all around her. Then, because she was looking up, a single apple hit her square in the forehead.

“Ow!”

The thing was, Pash actually did like apples very much, it’s just that she knew as soon as she tried to eat one of those delicious looking apples that were scattered all around her now, Karbon would be there to hit her or kick her or something.

“You know, I want to make fun of that attack for being ineffective, but it is actually the most pain you have managed to inflict on me for a while now.”

Pash was also feeling like this fight was going nowhere. On one hand, she was glad there had been no violence (aside from an apple falling on her head) for a good while now, but on the other hand, she just wanted to leave this place now.

She raised her free hand to her mouth, gave it a deep kiss, and blew out five big pink hearts. They drifted in Karbon’s direction at a moderate pace. Out of the five, three of those hearts managed to collide with his face. Each one feeling like a water balloon filled with pleasure bursting in his face.

(Love bombardment - 82 - success)

(1-20 1 kiss hits, 21-40 2 kisses hit, 41-60 3 kisses hit, 61-80 4 kisses hit, 81-100 5 kisses hit)

(roll - 43 - 3 kisses)

“Hey, ummm, so today is clearly not your day. You want to just stop this and let me go? Or how about a breather? We could take a break if you wanted. I would not mind eating one of these delicious apples. I think you could use one too”

Passion Lips - 26.9999999 stamina
Karbon - 13 willpower + swordless
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 10:04 pm

Karbon saw the apples fall from the tree and one of them hit her straight in the head! "Yes! Take that!" He said to her. He then ignored her little comment afterwards and was about to go in for another attack before being hit by three hearts to the face!

Each one felt better than the last and he could feel his willpower being slightly drained, but not enough to quit.

Stop and let her go? Did she not know who she was talking to? Karbon is the most bull headed person he knew. The only way he would stop is if all his limbs were gone, but even then, he would just use his torso to chase after his opponent. "I would never let you go and I don't need no rest." He retorted back.

He wanted to show her something new. Karbon placed his hands together and they began to glow a bright blue light. Not saying a word, he extended both hands outwards and created a giant force pulse at Pash!

(Force Pulse, 2 damage plus knockback).

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 10:14 pm

“Geez, you are really uptight about everything aren't you?” asked Pash. “You really should ask that king of yours for a vacation or…. AHHHH!”

Pash suddenly felt herself flying backwards before her back slammed into a tree.

(Force Pulse - success)

The sword stayed where it was. The hilt fell to the ground.

“Wait… you can do magic?” asked Pash.

Then they both looked at the sword on the ground, and then at each other.

Pash knew she had to act now.

She did the thing with her two fingers and fired off her love bullet, hoping it would keep him from his sword. She really would prefer not to get hit by it again. Sadly for her, the heart just went speeding past his head.

(Love Bullet - 17 - fail)

Welp, she was hoping that she could talk him out of the fight if she could keep him away from his sword, but that plan had now clearly fallen apart. She readied herself for the onslaught that she knew would be coming her way.

“Looks like I’m going to have to do this the old fashion way,” she thought to herself.

(Note: RNG actually gave Karbon another fail, so it was given to Pash instead in the name of moving things along)
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 5:19 am

(Damn that RNG lol!)

"Finally!" Karbon thought in his head as he seen his force pulse hit. He saw Pash get blasted away from his sword and hit a tree. His sword now was out of her hands and laid on the ground.

"I told you didn't I? That I could be more deadlier without my sword." The sword is not only a weapon, but it also keeps his magic in check. If he uses too much magic, it can corrupt him for a period and he will be unable to control it.

Just ask Karbon was about to go for his sword, he saw Pash line up another shot. Good thing he saw it as this gave him time to react and dodge out of the way. With a fluid rolling motion, Karbon scooped up his sword, stood up, and pointed the blade at her, "This ends here!" He said cooly.

Spinning in a quick succession, Karbon tries to pull Pash in with his blade and deliver an uppercut as well!

(Apprehend)

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 6:11 am

Pash, with her back still against the tree, suddenly felt herself get pulled forwards before getting hit with an uppercut from his sword that sent her right back into the tree. It was very disorienting to say the least, not to mention painful. Love magic or no.

(Apprehend - 58 - success)

Pash was ready for this brutality though, having now gotten a better understanding of what made her foe tick. Unfortunately, what made her foe tick was inflicting as much pain upon her as he could in the name of his ego.

She reached down to the teddy bear by her feet and threw it right at him. Upon contact, it poofed up in a cloud of smoke and turned into yet another Pash, who quickly wrapped her arms around his neck and started to do her best to sensually plant kisses wherever she could find a opening on his face. Needless to say, the whole thing was quite distracting to Karbon. Not to mention very fragrant and if only he was not wearing that armor, very warm and soft too.

Bloody shame he was wearing that armor.

(Old friend - 10 - success)

Passion Lips - 22.9999999 stamina
Karbon - 12 willpower + bind
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 7:59 am

"I'm on a roll now!" Karbon thought to himself as his next attack hit her directly! "Looks like someone is about to give up soon." Karbon said to her.

Watching her as she got back up from his attack, he saw her reach for something, "A teddy bear?" He said to her, "What the Hell is that going to do to me!?" He began laughing hard at the sight until she threw it at him.

"Ahahahahaha... Oh crap!" He let out as the bear transformed into another Pash! "Hey!... Not.... Fair...!" He let out in between kisses, "Two against... One!"

Karbon tried to shake off the clone.

(Struggle)

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 2:13 pm

Pash saw him struggle unsuccessfully against her clone and the sight served to reawaken the playful minx within her. The way he could not get away from her and and all he could do was whine like a little boy about her suddenly getting the upperhand, ugh, it got her going.

(Struggle - 15 - fail)

“Well,” she purred, “seeing as how I’m up against someone in full armor and a sword trying to sell me into slavery, with only my kisses to defend myself with, I don’t feel too bad about double teaming you.”

“I and don’t think you mind either if you were to be completely honest with yourself,” she giggled as she came up behind him and started working on the clasps of his breastplate.

Sadly, she could not get them off. She kept trying though while the clone continued to pepper him with kisses. Karbon was now smelling double of that sweet perfume of hers.

(Armor strip - 29 - fail)

Passion Lips - 22.9999999 stamina
Karbon - 10 willpower + bind
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 3:57 pm

It smelt... So good right now for Karbon. He almost just wants to sit there and let it happen, but he knew if he did, it wouldn't end well for him. The clone was upon him and he could feel the real Pash get up behind him and start to try and take off his armor. "Stop... That!" He moaned out in between the kisses.

Karbon was getting desperate now, he needed to get out and quick or it was over for him! He tried to struggle once again, but his moaning of pleasure was reaching the ears of Pash...

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 4:39 pm

Pash saw him in the beginning stages of surrendering to her and she felt that tingle of excitement that usually followed such a sight for her. However, Karbon was not like the rest. Usually when boys start giving in to her they become adorable little puppies for her, but Karbon? It was like he was, well, scared of her.

“Come on now Karbon,” whispered Pash into his ear while behind him. “You know I mean you no harm. Have I done anything thus far to hurt you?”

Then she remember something, maybe this will get him to like her more.

“Sooo,” she continued whispering. “That offer of me gently pinning your head against a tree with my tush? That still stands by the way *giggle*.”

But then Karbon said the words and Pash immediately backed off, so did the clone for that matter. He had asked her to stop. Even though he was clearly moaning while saying so, she was surprisingly resolute about sticking to her morals.

“Oh, hey, I hear you,” she said to him, now three steps away with him, as was the clone, both of their hands raised by their shoulders in that universal symbol of ‘I’m backing off’, “If you don’t want this. You don’t want this. I don’t want to do anything where you would feel violated in anyway.”
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 4:46 pm

Karbon was feeling every emotion in the book right now. His knees were weak, his head was spinning, his arms were tired... He couldn't take much more. His willpower was getting close to zero and through a huffed voice, "No... It's... Okay." He said to her surprise.

With that, he sat backwards hard on the ground. His back hit the tree and his head was resting on the truck. He knew he couldn't win and why not have a bit of fun before he completely submits to her? "You haven't won yet..." He said to her but his eyes were saying a different story... "Stinkface me please!!!" They pleaded to her. Karbon didn't want to admit it vocally to her, but made damn sure to voice it physically as there was a bit of a metallic "clank" sound down below...

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 7:59 pm

Pash was confused to say the least, but then she kinda started piecing the puzzle together.

Then a very naughty look came over her face.

Not because she knew how to seduce him now.

But because she knew how to torture him now.

She would never call herself a sadist, but Karbon was a bit of a prick to her, and she wanted to rub it in.

“Ha ha, rub it in,” she thought to herself with a chuckle, “I’m hilarious.”

“Geez Karbon,” she began, in a very mocking voice, “I try to be all sweet to you, you tell me to stop, to my credit I do just as you ask because believe it or not I care for you, then you tell me it’s okay, but then you walk away from me to go sit down, then you tell me I have not won yet.”

“I mean,” now she was just relishing drawing this out for as long as she could, “to say you are sending a girl mixed messages would be somewhat of an understatement.”

She then heard a clank. She was not quite sure where it came from as he seemed to be just sitting there. She was sure it came from his armor. That sound was familiar. Definitely his armor, but he did not move at all. How does armor clank when it does not move?

A mystery for the ages.

She then walked right up to him, and by right up to him I mean right up to him. She moved up on him right until the waves of her skirt were right up in his face, and would brush against his face with every little breeze. Not that she needed to depend on the breeze for the effect, she was swaying her hips very gently just to make those waves gently brush against his face.

Sadly for Karbon, she was not facing the way he wanted her to. That being said, she was still so close that she wondered if he could feel the warmth of her womanhood from where she was.

Because she was starting to feel really hot down there.

She parked her pink pumps so that they were millimeters away from the crotch of his armor. She had learned that just being this close the a boy’s nethers with any part of her body was enough to make a boy squirm with anticipation, and that is exactly what she intended to do.

She hand one hand on her hip. Her other arm was against the tree so that she could rest her head on it, looking down at the one who not even an hour ago was talking about selling her into slavery.

She lived for days like this.

“So I’ve just kinda given up on trying to figure what it is you want. Care to give this girl a hint?” she teased down to the frustrated looking boy looking up at her. “My first guess was that you wanted me to smother you with my cute and oh so shapely little bum.”

“But that can’t be what you want,” now trembling a little from the power rush she was feeling, eyes open wide from the thrill. “You already said that you did not want that specific part of me in your face at all when I brought it up not too long ago. So now silly ol’ me is just at a complete loss.”

“Oh, If only I had someone to help me figure out the mysteries of the male brain.”
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 8:07 pm

Karbon look straight ahead as her womanhood came closer to his face. His legs were starting to tremble at the sight. Her scent drew near him and it was almost enough for him to lose it. Her teasing... My God her teasing! He could feel the warmth coming off of her womanhood now, near the point he could almost taste it. If his armor wasn't on, his member would clearly be showing.

He looked up at her while she was speaking and let her say her peace before he responded in a whisper, "I want your ass in my face." Not only was it in a whisper, but it was very rushed... But he knew this wasn't good enough.

"Okay okay I admit it! I... I want your ass in my face!" He said out loud to her nice and clear. He looked back down to the ground, not wanting to make eye contact after just admitting defeat like this. He just lost to a Midara.

(Is his willpower still going to be drained even though he admitted defeat or no?)

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 9:04 pm

“See, that was not so hard now was it?” teased Pash. “But your delivery was rather rude, and your language was a little crass. Not to mention that you forgot to say that magic word. Why that is simply no way for a champion to be talking to a lady now is it?”

She was now full on twisting her hips this way and that, causing her skirt to start flying up just a little with every pivot she made, flying up just enough to reveal the bottom bit of her cute white cotton panties.

“Not to mention you were rather mean to me just now, with the hitting me with your sword and kneeing me in the gut and what not. I think a little apology from you would make me feel oh so better.

Pash was quite literally shaking in anticipation right now. She set out to tease this man, but now all she seemed to be doing was teasing herself. Well, whatever, once she heard him say what she wanted her, she could finally have her way with him.

But first, she was going to see to it that he could prove himself capable of being a decent human being to her before she indulged him in his deepest fantasy.

I mean, it was only fair right?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 9:17 pm

Karbon was basically bursting in both his mind and in his loins. "Please Pash! I beg of you... Have your way with me." He was almost tearing up now, "Shove your butt in my face and send me to Heaven please!"

His body was quivering at this point, "You can use me to have as much fun as you desire!" He let out as his last gasp.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 9:28 pm

Pash honestly was hoping for a “I’m sorry for whacking you with my stupidly big sword”, but even she could bear to torture him anymore after a beg of that intensity.

“Alright then, I guess I’ll indulge you”, she purred.

Who was she kidding. She wanted this just as bad.

She spun around 180 degrees, causing her skirt to fly up. She then quickly yet gently stuck her tush in his face, pinning him against the tree, just in time for her skirt to come fluttering down over his head, burying him under her skirt.

She then placed her hands behind her back, and started wiggling her bum around, wanting to make herself comfortable and his get face snugly up in there. She wiggled a bit more until she felt his nose wedged evenly in the little cotton valley formed by her panties.

Once she had done that, she started sensually gyrating her hips about in a rhythmic circle, causing her butt to rub all over his face. She would change directions randomly every now and then, just to keep things interesting for him.

With her hands on her heads and her hips gyrating sexily about, added with Kabon beneath her, so helplessly being smothered by her fragrant girl flesh, she quite literally felt like a goddess.

And she loved it.

She kept at it, kind of curious to see what Kabon was doing to do now that he had finally gotten himself where he wanted to be all along.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 9:34 pm

"Pure bliss..." Karbon thought to himself. "How did someone smell so good down there!?" Her white cotten panties just felt like a cloud enveloping his face and was completely lost in her fragrance. He kept his nose right into her valley at every twist and turn. His legs were shaking more vigorously now as the pleasure was starting to well up inside of him.

Karbon placed his hands on her thighs for support and dared not to look away. He wished that time would stop and this would last forever.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 9:50 pm

Pash could feel Karbon enjoying her sent on account of him just being wedged up in there so snugly. She could feel him take in long deep breaths, almost as if he was savoring her scent.

Not that she could blame him. She smelt real good to boys down there, and she knew exactly why.

She showered.

Yeah, that was her secret pretty much.

She kept up with her gyrations, and looked down at him once more, this time being reminded that even his crotch was armored. She almost started to feel sorry for him at this realization.

Almost.

She started tapping the stiletto heel of her left pump against his armored nethers, knowing that she would create reverberating vibrations against his trapped member. She hypothesized that the vibrations would drive him wild, but she needed some empirical evidence to support her claim.

Pash, for all her ditzyness, was actually a big believer in the scientific method.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 9:58 pm

Karbon was starting to sweat now being all cramped up in his armor and his head so snugly up in her butt. He kept up his long breathes and made sure to soak up every bit of Pash's scent. It was so intoxicating! "Too... Good!" He muttered into her ass and opened his eyes to watch her perfect ass come up across his face again.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 10:19 pm

Well, Karbon was not responding to her trying to send vibrations through the crotch area of his armor. Her hypothesis had been shot down, and she could not help but feel a little sad that the boundaries of science were not going to be pushed any farther today.

She was enjoying this very much, now cooing with pleasure at the peak of every gyration. For some reason, she decided to do some math.

What would be better than being smothered by one cute and shapely tush for someone like Karbon?

She then had her clone who had been standing by this whole time walk over. When the clone was also right up in his personal space, Pash stopped and looked down for a moment and the head burried under her skirt.

“Gonna need just a second,” she said in a teasing voice, knowing full well that he was about to go gaga for what she had in mind.

Well, she hoped he did anyways. She would feel pretty silly if he did not.

The clone walked over and Pash shifted to the side a bit. Then the two of them both stuck their butts out at his face. Each butt covering on half of his face and one side of his cheeks. The two of them then adjusted the skirts so that he once again was buried under there with no pesky skirt fabric to get in the way of those panties.

The two of them were each pressing his head into the bum of the other.

One could say… he was sandwiched between… buns

The two of them leaned forward just a bit so that they would arch their backs. This allowed them to really achieve the leverage required to get maximum smothering.

“So Karbon,” the real Pash teased. “You see how much better life can be for you when you are nice to girls for a change. *giggle*”
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 4:08 pm

Karbon watched as she stepped away for a moment and he felt like a kid that just got his candy taken away from him until he saw what she was up to. He sat there patiently as he saw her clone walk up next to him and place her butt on one side while the real Pash did the same on the other.

"Oh my Go...MMphhhph!!!" He said with enjoyment as both of their asses hit his face. They both smelt equally as good and the softness... If he could rest, he probably would never wake up again from the bliss. He leaned back further into the tree and let them do their work.

"Mmph hmm pph mmhhp!" Karbon commented back to Pash from her last statement.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 7:24 pm

Pash heard Karbon’s response and had no idea what he was saying, so she just assumed that he was in agreement that being nice to girls was better than trying to sell them into slavery. She and the clone just continued with their gyrating and grinding.

“So Karbon,” she purred, “I’d imagine being in all that armor is hindering your enjoyment of our lovely bums. Feel free to start taking it off. I assure you, the both of us are not going to object to you giving us a show of you stripping that sexy body of yours out of that armor *giggle*.”
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 8:22 pm

With their butts all over his face, he could barely hear Pash, but he did get the message about taking his armor off. Taking his hands off of their thighs, he begins to unhing the straps and clasps.

His breast plate falls off and then his arm gauntlents. He undid as far as he could at his waist, but he is unable to reach his legs due to the lovely view they were giving Karbon.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 9:02 pm

“Yeah, you take that armor off you naughty little boy,” said Pash as she watched him striped, her face twisted into one that can only be described as the face of a total pervert.

“Oh yeah, throw your only defense against me on the floor,” she said, starting to pant a little. “Yeah, you want me to have my way with you, don’t you? You filthy filthy boy you.”

Pash had transitioned into total perv mode. She would never admit that this side of her exists, but there you have it. For all that effort that goes into presenting herself as a ditzy girly girl, she had it in her to be raunchy enough to make professional porn actors blush.

Then, continuing on with her pervyness, she tried to push her luck one step further.

“Karbon,” she said as her breathing got heavier by the second. “I want to watch. Please let me watch you. Please let me watch you spank your monkey like the naughty thing it is.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next