Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 7:24 pm

After the last kiss broke, Karbon staggered backwards and hit his back up against the tree, breathing heavily. "Huff... Huff... I'm assuming you were eating a turkey sandwich with mayo?" He said wiping at his lips to try to get her taste out of his mouth.

He shook his head and tried to concentrate on his next attack, "Ok, you might of got me there, but you wont be able to withstand this!" With his back up against the tree like this, he doesn't have much room to work with, so he brought his great sword up into the air. With the blade resting over his head, he brought it crashing down towards Pash!

(Vertical Slash)

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 8:07 pm

“You, ummm, you could taste that?” said Pash in a rare moment of insecurity. That was not right. Boys were supposed to be swimming in the taste of her sensuality after her kisses, not her turkey and mayo sandwich. “Give me a sec, would you?”

She reached into her teddy bag and got a pack of breath mints. She popped one in her mouth.

“Alright, good to… AHHHH, I ASKED FOR A SECOND!!!!”

Karbon had his stupidly huge sword over his head and was in the process of bringing it down on her. She raised her hands up in a pathetic attempt to protect herself and found herself praying to a vast amount of deities in a very short amount of time. Luckily for her, one of them seemed to have been in the mood to help her out.

When she opened her eyes again, she saw Karbon still standing there with the sword over head. It looked like the sword had made it mid swing before getting stuck on one of the thick branches overhead.

(Vertical Slash - 75 - fail)

The two of them just kind of awkwardly looked at each other for a few seconds before Pash tried to break the ice.

“So, ummm, would you like a mint too?” extending the pack of mints towards him.

Passion Lips - 30 stamina
Karbon - 25 willpower + breath that is not as minty fresh as Pash’s
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 8:13 pm

Karbon squirmed and tried to break his sword free from the tree, but it was no use. "Since you were so kind to ask..." He opened his mouth to let her throw in a mint.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 8:34 pm

“Ugh, you are like a child, fine, hold on,” she said as she took aim.

She threw the mint and took pride in seeing the mint fly right on target.

(Mint toss - 80 - success)

“So, you need some help in getting that thing down,” she asked

Passion Lips - 30 stamina
Karbon - 25 willpower
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 8:41 pm

Surprisingly, she didnt take advantage of Karbon in his situation, but hey, the better for him right? He watched as the mint flew through the air and land squarely in his mouth.

"Hey, this is pretty good!" He said sucking away at the mint. He heard her next statement.

"N-no! I got this!" Karbon said letting out another grunt. Finally after his last gasp, the mighty blade pryed loose and came straight down towards Pash!

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 9:41 pm

Pash just stood there enjoying her mint while watching Karbon wrestling with his sword that was stuck in the tree. She was happy to hear that he was enjoying his as well. She stood there engrossed by the show, watching him shake and grunt and huff and puff when suddenly, without warning, the blade came loose and was going straight for her.

Despite having been watching it the whole time, she was still unprepared for this. Not only that, she was super unprepared for this as it made a solid clean hit. A small think pink barrier appeared, created instinctively by the girl with her love magic to keep the worst of it at bay. Make no mistake, it still hurt a good bit, but it prevented her from being cut up by the sword.

(accidental and/or sneak attack - 90 - critical)

“Argh! That was on purpose you jerk!”

(Pash is clutching her arm)

Passion Lips - 29 stamina
Karbon - 25 willpower

Last edited by Celesty on Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 9:47 pm

Karbon looked at her and just smiled, "Oh I'm sorry, I thought we were in the middle of a battle?" He said sarcastically. He continued to chew on the mint and then said, "You're lucky you were able to get that barrier up in time, or I think this battle would of already been won!"

His confidence was soaring through the roof now after a nice hit like that! Sure, it didn't go through her, but it was enough to rattle her.

With his blade now pointing towards the ground, he planted it there and tried to grapple her face. If his grapple was successful, he would ram her face into the hilt of his sword and then knee her away!

(Front Throw)

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 7:34 am

While Pash was still trying to recover from that cheap shot, she suddenly felt her hair get grabbed. The next she she knew, her faced was slammed into the hilt of his sword. As if that was not enough, he then slammed his knee into her stomach and sent her reeling back.

“Thank goodness for love magic,” Pash thought to herself as she went staggering backwards.” This guy clearly was not playing around, but now it was her turn.

(Front throw - 56 -success)

She brought her palm up to her face and planted a long kiss on it. Then she blew out a cascade of hearts from her hand that flew all over the place and surrounded Karbon. They all stayed in place around him keeping him trapped. Pash took this time to say something witty.

“Say hello to my little friends,” she said while pointing a finger pistol at Karbon.

“Ugh, that line was so not cool at all,” Pash thought to herself before letting out a “Bang,” causing the hundred or so hearts hovering around Karbon to all swarm his face seeing as how the rest of him was covered in armor. Each time one of the hearts collided with him, it popped in a little burst of pleasure. It is worth reminding the reader that while each heart only gave off a bit of pleasure, there were about a hundred of them bombarding every square inch of his face. To use layman terms, it was a bukake of cutesy heart shaped love magic.

(Love Gatling MK II - 20 - success)

Passion Lips - 27 stamina
Karbon - 22 willpower
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 10:03 am

"Haha! Yeah! How did that taste?" Karbon said over to her after he finished off his little combo. He watched her get back up and thought, "She's not too bad, people in the arena are usually knocked out after an attack like that."

Before he knew it though, Karbon watched her kiss her hand and start blowing hearts at his direction. Thinking they were intended to hit him straight on, he braced for impact and shut his eyes but... Nothing happened? Not until he opened his eyes that he saw what she was really doing, "I'm trapped!" He yelled.

Karbon heard her say a cheesy line before all the hearts went seeking his face. One after another, it felt like little fairies kissing his whole head! "Woah... My head is spinning" Karbon said as he put a hand to his head and tried to regain his balance.

(Knocked off balance, can't act)

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 11:55 am

Seeing Karbon looking all dazed and confused, Pash knew this was her chance to land something big on that jerk who had just responded to her giving him a mint by smashing her with his sword and kneeing her in the gut.

Now, Pash might have known this was an opening to do massive damage, and if she was a calculating person, she was have not wanted to pass this chance up, however, it would soon be apparent that Pash was no mathematician.

She instead took this chance to taunt her opponent some.

“Oooooo, what happened to all that good talk you had there Karbon? Well look at you now mister. Can’t even withstand a few girly pink hearts. What tournament did you win to become champion again? A tournament where you had to go up against some fluffy pillows.”

“Haha, that was good,” Pash thought to herself as she giggled at Karbon.

She then playfully skipped up to the dazed fighter, know full well that he was not going to be able to do anything in response. She got up right in front of him, gave him a silly smile, then she turned around so that she had her back to him. She then thrust her hips forward as far as she could before slamming her but full force into the crotch of his armor, sending the dazed champion tumbling to the ground.”

“Awwww, look, Mr. Champion got sent to the ground by my girly little tush,” she mocked while letting out a girly laugh.

(Booty bump - free)

Karbon - 21 willpower + downed
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 2:33 pm

Karbon started to hear Pash talk, but couldn't make out the words she was saying. He then saw her start skipping up towards him and he was helpless to do anything about it. He then watched as she spun around and then thrust forward... "What was she doing?" Karbon thought to himself before, "Oomph!!!" He let out all the air in his lungs and fell to the floor.

"Owww... I felt that right through my armor!" He said as her last attack knocked some sense back into him. His sword was laying down, over on his right hand side, but he was too far away to reach it at the moment. Looking around, Karbon saw a big tree that he could use to try and get himself up.

He scooted backwards a bit and placed his right hand on the tree trunk and tried to get himself up to at least a sitting position so he wasn't completely defenseless on the ground.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 9:32 pm

Pash watched as he used a tree to scramble to his feet, except for the fact that he did not even try to get up back on his feet. Instead it seemed that his goal was to just get himself up so that he was sitting against the tree, and when Pash saw that he stopped trying the second he was in a sitting position, she could not help but roll her eyes at him.

“You really think you are subtle don’t you?” mocked Pash with playful accusation. “You really think you are slick. You really think I’m just going to walk up to you and stick my bum in your face like something out of your deepest fantasies, don’t you?”

She walked right up to the sitting champion.

“Well you know what? Seeing as how you have been such a jerk to me, I’m not going to stick my bum in your face like I know you want me to. In fact, I’m just going to stand right here.”

(Pash is just standing in front of Karbon. Her face displaying nothing but smugness. She is taking the gamble that this is more tortuous to the champion than anything else she could do at the moment )

Karbon - 21 willpower + downed
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 9:02 am

Karbon seemed confused by this. He didn't want that, it's just the fact that his armor, while downed, makes it harder for him to stand. "Wait, your giving me a chance to get up?" Karbon then chuckled at her, "your mercy will be your undoing you know that?"

With that, Karbon now tries to stand all the way up to get out of the downed state.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 9:40 am

“Your mercy will be your undoing,” Pash shot back at him in a very, very poor attempt at an imitation of Karbon’s voice.

“You know, I thought for sure he would get flustered with sexual frustration at that one,” Pash thought to herself. “Oh well, good thing I still have plan B.”

While Karbon was slowly making his way up, Pash made a dash for his sword.

“Haha! Got your stupid swor... HNNNNNGGGGGG”

She tried to lift the thing up, but all she was able to do was get the hilt off the ground. The point of the blade stayed right where it was on the ground.

“Heh heh, it, uhhh, it’s a little bit heavier than I thought…”

Pash was however, smart enough to rotate about while still holding the hilt of the sword so that she was in between Karbon and the sword. He was going to have to get through her to get it back.

Karbon - 21 willpower + swordless
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 11:20 am

As Karbon was standing up, he heard her mock him, "What are we in, first grade?" He said to her. Karbon finally got to his feet and he saw her... run away?

"Hey! Get back here!" He said before he realized what she was running towards. Karbon saw her struggle to pick up his great sword, "hahaha! Awww, someone can't even lift a great sword!?"

Seeing her struggle was almost cute, but he had a fight to win! He started running straight for her now and tried to dropkick her!

(Dropkick)

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 12:12 pm

Pash, while still holding on to the hilt of the sword, so Karbon start to charge towards her. She thought he was going to do his shoulder ram thing again so she prepared herself to rotate with the sword out of the way. As he drew close, she started to move. However, to her surprise, he jumped up instead running straight into her.

She moved just enough for his boots to graze past her as he went flying through the air.

Then he landed with a giant “CLANK” on the ground thanks to all that armor he was wearing.

(Dropkick - 91 - critical fail)

Pash started down in disbelief at the champion groaning in pain right by her feet.

Then she burst into laughter.

“Bwahahahahahahahaha! Oh Goodness! You should have seen yourself! *snort* The majestic Karbon f...flying through the air. Ahahahahahahahaha!”

Then remembering that Karbon had been quite mean towards her, keeping one foot by his head, she raised her other foot and stomped her stiletto heel down onto the center of his breastplate as hard as should could. It made a loud thud that was quite satisfying to her ears. She was still a little peeved seeing as how he had responded to her being nice to him by brutalizing her.

Now that he had the weight of his armor and the her body weight keeping him down, she felt secure enough to resume her laughter.

“Ahahahahaha! This will do down in history for sure! *snicker* The day Brave Karbon decided… decided to challenge gravity itself! Ahahahahahahaha!”

Pash was standing with one foot behind his head and the other foot on his chest. Needless to say, the underside of her skirt was open in full view to the eyes directly below her. Her pink pumps, her white cotton thigh highs hugging her shapely legs, that bit of bare leg before her cute cotton panties, the pleats of her skirt gently swaying in the slight breeze. It was a sight most boys could only fantasize about.

And Pash was well aware of this.

“So you enjoying the view down there,” she teased, finally having settled down at bit. Or would you like a closer view of my tush Mr. I-let-midara-defeat-me-with-their-shapeyly-bums?”

She leaned on the sword she was holding and gave her hips a slight wiggle causing her cheeks to jiggle slightly

(Lovely view - success)

Karbon - 18 willpower + swordless
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 12:37 pm

Karbon aimed as carefully as he could, but for whatever reason, he missed his mark and made a complete fool of himself. He land with a solid thud to the ground and knocked the wind out of him.

"Oh yes... laugh it up..." Karbon said between breathes at her taunts towards him. He then felt her slam her foot on his chest, "oomph!" He let out and heard her taunt some more.

"Enjoying the view?" Karbon repeated. He looked up and saw her white panties and her lovely ass. Of couse he was, but he didn't want her to know that, "Hell no!" He said back to her, still trying to sound tough.

He reached for her ankle and tried to pull her foot off of his chest.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 1:30 pm

“Hey! You can’t say that! Repeating what the other person says is my thing. Go get your own thing.”

“To answer that question however,” purred Pash, having rediscovered he sexy voice at the thought of his question that was meant to mock her, “Why, yes, I am enjoying to view fo you laying helplessly beneath me.”

She then saw his arms move in attempt to grab at her ankles.

“Hey! No!”

And thanks to her cat like reflexes (or, as is more likely, sheer dumb luck) she was able to lift her foot up out of the way of his grasp just in time. She then, with her foot still hovering in the air above his chest, slammed it down stiletto heel first right into his breastplate, once again making that satisfying thud she was beginning to grow found of.

(Struggle - 29 - fail)

“Bet you are starting to regret wearing all that heavy armor huh? Would you like me to help you take it off?” she teased.

(Lovely view- continued)

Karbon - 16 willpower + swordless + downed + pinned
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 3:15 pm

She was fast... Almost too fast for her own good. Karbon just barely missed her ankle and felt another thud onto his chest from her foot, "Urk!" He let out from the impact.

"How would you be able to take off my armor if you can't even lift up my sword?" He asked her. Things weren't looking good for Karbon right now, but as long as he is still drawing breath, he would not give up!

"Well, if I can't grab her foot, maybe a quick pop up would catch her off guard." Karbon thought to himself. Thinking the quick movement will throw her off balance, Karbon attempted to sit up as quick as he could to throw her foot off of his chest.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 4:24 pm

“Ohohoho, said Pash in a sultry voice. “Let’s just say I’m quite good at getting guys out of the things they are wearing.”

She kept her foot planted on him and was thinking about just stomping down on him again. I mean, it seemed to be working for her so far. She lifted her foot…

...and by sheer luck, Karbon and chose that moment to trust his upper body upwards. With Pash thinking she was going to do something else before he suddenly shifted upwards, she was completely knocked off balance. So much so that not only was he able to sit up, but he was able to get back on his feet before Pash had figured out what was going on.

She still had her hands on his sword however.

(Struggle - 90 - critical success)

Karbon - 16 willpower + swordless
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 4:34 pm

Karbon was really surprised by how good that went for him! Getting back to his feet, he walked over towards her, "Now, give me back my sword, or I'm going to take it back by force!" He said trying to intimidate her.

Karbon had both of his fist clenched and ready for whatever Pash had planned for him now. Feeling that rush of success flowing through his veins made him that much more confident.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 5:06 pm

Pash heard his demand and stood there stunned in response with her eyes wide and her mouth agape.

But probably not for the reason Karbon was hoping as she then put on hand on her chin while still holding the sword with the other as she looked up at the sky to think about what he had said.

“Wait, so I don’t get it,” she asked. “How would things be better for me if I were to give you the sword back willingly?”

Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 5:16 pm

"Trust me, you would rather want to taste the steel of my blade than the cold armor of my fist." He said clanking his fists together and making a smooth metallic noise. He inched closer to Pash and started to go off to the left side of the blade, he knew he had to make this quick.

"Too late!" He said before leaping into the air and trying to come down onto her with a superman punch to the face!

He always loved using this move in unarmed combat as it took a lot of people by surprise. Usually when someone jumps, they are always expecting a kick to come next.

(Superman Punch does 2 damage btw)

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 5:36 pm

If he thought there was anything subtle about the way he was clanking towards her inch by inch, he was sorely mistaken.

Pash thought about this for a second, and simply zipped around 180 using the sword as a pivot point when he did that silly superman punch thing

“It would make more sense to kick by the way.” she said to him absentmindedly while still thinking about what he said.

(Superman punch - 45 - fail)

“Well that makes even less sense now. If your armored fists are so much more damaging than the sword, why do you even bother with this huge thing?”

Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 5:50 pm

Karbon was fuming at this point, "Just give me my sword back!" He commanded toward her. His first move may of missed, but he was still on his feet and ready for another hit. Lunging at her this time, he tried to tackle her against the tree in order to both free her grasp of his sword and to inflict some environmental damage onto her.

(Shoulder Tackle to Tree)

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next