Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 5:58 pm

"Are we playing 20 questions or something?" Karbon thought in his head as she asked another obvious question. With a bit of a sigh (and yes, she could feel his hot breath on her womanhood), he started to shake his head in a "no" direction across her vagina.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 7:36 pm

“Oh goodness yes,” she whispered to herself as she felt his change in direction. He had to have figured it out by now, but yet here he was still going along with it. She figured it was only a matter of time before she got called out on it.

Then again, there was the fact that he was under her skirt with her creamy thighs gently wrapped around his head. To her knowlege, boys tended to like being in that position, so maybe she would get lucky and get to go on with this.

She started rubbing herself against him faster and faster. Either way, Karbon had been down there for quite a while now. Even if she was being completely selfish, even all this pleasure got old after a while. She started swaying back and forth, up and down, with no desirable pattern. It was time to end this.

“S...so, you...ahhhh~ you like ice cream?”
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 6:00 pm

He felt it get very hot inside of her skirt now and started to feel a... dampness on his face, "Am I sweating this badly or...?" His mind trailed off and then it hit him. "She was getting off on my face!"

The thought ran through his mind and panic started to set in, but there was no way out. He didn't want her to get mad at him and it was only fair that she got to finish as well since he did, but on his face!? He never had something like this happen to him before.

He felt her direction change now and she started to buck wildly and heard her final question. Not sure if this was going to be the push that she needed, he gulped and started to rub his nose up and down on her womanhood.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 5:52 pm

She felt him nod up and down, but that is not what did it. What did it was when she noticed small little trembles of panic from him down there. The little trembles that signified that he had finally gotten it through his silly little boy skull that he was her’s. He no longer had any control. She, on the other hand, had all of it. He had finally realized that she could do anything she wanted to him, and he would have no ability to deny her.

Moments like these were why she got up in the morning.

The next thing she knew, one of her trademark cute little feminine moans escaped from her lips and her body was shuddering. She grasped the back of his head with both her hands and rode out the moment, swaying up and down across his face.

Pash is not paying me to say that she had cute little feminine moans by the way. That is 100% factual. Absolutely no bribery involved here.

When she was finally done, she released the the grip of her thighs from around his head. She brought her right over his head so that he was no longer between her legs, and then giggled as she gently placed her foot on his chest and then playfully pushed him down on the the ground on his back.

She stayed perched on her log and smiled down at him.

“Well, Karbon,” she giggled, “I suppose that should have gotten the silly little idea that you are at liberty to sell girls like me into slavery out of that head of yours, no?”

“Then again, knowing you, you probably *giggle* enjoyed being my, oh, what’s the word, pet just now, didn’t you?”
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 5:11 pm

Annnnnnnnnd boom! He felt the wetness between her thighs. Karbon had a mix of both disgust and... Pleasure? He was confused by this emotion. Why was something like that turning him on?

The stench of love was in the air after Karbon was freed from her thigh prison. He fell flat on his back and was starting to breath heavy from the rush he just went through.

He felt her foot be placed on his chest and heard her spoke.

"I never wanted to sell you into slavery, it is all the King's idea. I was always against it." He rebutted.

Her second question hit home though, he did enjoy being her pet, but he would never admit it to her, "No no... I... I don't like being treated as a pet."

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 11:39 pm

Pash let out yet another girly giggle.

“Oh sure, with you boys, you are always the hero. For you, it’s defending the realm, loyalty to a king, saving the people, all that good and noble stuff you read in the fairy tales.”

She was playfully gliding her sock clad foot on his chest in circles now.

“Yep, so caught up in being the hero that you never once question what it is you are actually doing. Never once stopping to think how your actions look from the other side of things.”

“The other side being the point of view of a girl who was told she had to be brought to some king’s harem to be a sex slave so that some silly boy could get a payout.”

She smiled and sighed at the boy beneath her foot.

“Anyways, I would hope you are against that. Especially now that you have seen what I can do to you. Haha, boy, you try that crap on me again and I’ll…”

She let out a mischievous grin.

“...well, let’s just say you’ll do anything just for the chance of being acknowledged by me.”

“But enough of me power tripping *giggle*, we got to get to the bottom of the important question. Did you really not enjoy me making you my, *giggle* little plaything?”

She then put on a pout.

“Have I not been super nice and sweet and charming and accommodating and tender and loving to you this whole time?”
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2017 10:27 am

Karbon knew she was trying to get in his head again, but instead of fighting it, he just laughs and sits up. "True, you have been very sweet and... 'loving' towards me."

He got up and sat next to her on the log.

"But so you know, I would like a rematch with you in the future. Not for my king, but just for fun."

He said this with a charming smile.

"Since I know your tactics, I think I can win next time."

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 6:30 pm

“But if you want to face me again, just know that I might have to actually kiss you into a coma next time. You are lucky I just, ummm, had a bout with some other silly boy not too long ago.”

“And also, while you may know how I fight now, you seem to have forgotten that I have picked up on your weaknesses in the process,” she said with a sly grin.

She hopped off the log, stood straight up, held her arms straight up and did a twirl. She started to glow with with some type of pink light. Her dress magically got replaced by a much simpler outfit of khaki shorts and a plaid long sleeved button shirt as she seemed to gracefully dance through the air.

When she was done, she turned back to face Karbon.

“Pretty cool, no? You have no idea how much time I spent being so jealous of those magical girl types for being able to do this. It took me a long time, but I finally figured out how to use my own love magic to do the same.”

“Anyways, you like the shorts?,” she playfully asked as she did a small quarter circle turn and gave her hips a little wiggle with her back arched.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 6:52 pm

"Ha! Kiss me into a coma" He said with a bit of laughter. I doubt you would be able to that.

"You may have found out my weakness, but I doubt you will be able to use it against me again." Karbon said with a cocky undertone.

He then watched as she actually changed right in front of him! Even Karbon had to admit that that was pretty impressive!

"Yeah, I will give you that, I wish I could change like that."

He then watched as she bent over in front of him and his eyes went right to her ass, "They are... pretty..." He said with a sort of stutter and then quickly adverted his eyes.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 10:48 pm

“Awwww, I trying to give you one last nice memory to remember me by and you choose to look away. Well, if that’s your choice…”

“But anyways, maybe you will be more receptive to this one.”

She brought her fingers up to her lips and blew him a kiss. A small pink heart appeared and zoomed towards his cheek, causing his mind to momentarily swim with woozyness.

Well, it felt like a moment, but it was probably more. When he finally came to, Pash was already gone and out of sight, with nothing but the faint smell of her perfume lingering in the air around him.

(end)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7