Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reiner vs. Toushiko

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sfbirdie

Reiner vs. Toushiko - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiner vs. Toushiko   Reiner vs. Toushiko - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 3:00 am

(Huh, interesting decision. Feel free to implement them in this battle from now on though, if you want to try it out. Also, the funny part of this is that if it were my rules, 89 would have been a critical fail :p)

As Reiner runs in for another strike, he was surprised by Toushiko's sudden movement, as she easily turned her body to the side... Fearing the worst, he immediately tried to halt himself, before anything bad could happen, and ducks aside to avoid her sudden fist flying at him, barely missing his nose! Panting, he stood there, surprised he wasn't punched into the ground just now, before quickly moving in again. She seemed to finally start getting some momentum in this battle. Time to throw it off again!

Quick Slash
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Reiner vs. Toushiko   Reiner vs. Toushiko - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 4:55 am

(Alrighty then, Crit Fails are enabled! Remember, odd rolls from nat 1 through lucky number 13.)

Before Toushiko could draw her fist back in and recover into a defensive stance, Reiner had already jumped back in for another slash!

Quick Slash — 100! Critical Success!
His sword found its mark, causing Toushiko to stumble back and Reiner to land clean on his feet. Turning back toward his opponent, he felt a strange power start to fill him. He looked up toward the night sky, toward the full moon shining brightly upon him, and felt...safe. Like the heavens were watching over him in this battle, protecting him from harm with a guardian angel. He looked back toward his demonic opponent, and saw that she was still recovering from his last hit. It seemed like he'd be able to get another attack in before she could react.

Toushiko: 21 Stamina
Reiner: 30 Willpower/7 Stamina

(...You've gotta be fuckin' kidding me.)
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Reiner vs. Toushiko   Reiner vs. Toushiko - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 1:16 pm

(I... I don't even.)

Looking back at his opponent after his attack, Reiner suddenly feels like he had been chosen by the gods, destined to slay this evil beast! With the great power he had obtained from the mightiest goddesses themselves, he thinks that he might even be able to pull off his greatest, most favorite attack without falling down afterwards! He runs up to Toushiko, swings his sword over his head, and hopes he won't fall down onto his face like every other time!

Final Slash (4 damage, automatically downs Reiner afterwards regardless of success)
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Reiner vs. Toushiko   Reiner vs. Toushiko - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 3:19 am

Reiner's eyes filled with determination as he stepped toward his opponent, her hand over her eyes as she groaned in pain. He felt a small twinge of guilt as he slowly lifted his sword into the air, knowing how soundly he was thrashing the oni so far. It was obvious that she wasn't prepared to face such a quick opponent—but in the end, it had been her who wanted to fight in the first place, so he wasn't to blame for what was about to happen.

With his sword thrust straight into the air, he closed his eyes and began to murmur words of power, mantras to infuse the sword with divine energy.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish, and the tyranny of evil men..."

His blessed blade began to thrum with heavenly power, bathing itself in angelic light.

"Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children..."

He opened his eyes, and they too shined with a brilliant golden hue. He stepped toward the oni, and prepared to strike.

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers!"

Toushiko shook her head to clear the last of the pain, and looked up to see Reiner slashing down with the might of the gods behind his swing.

"And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!"

In the last moments before Reiner smited her with the very wrath of the heavens, Toushiko tried to utter one last curse.

"...Son of a bi—"

Final Slash - 18
With a brilliant flash of light and a resounding crackle of thunder, the divine fury of Reiner's blade crashed into Toushiko. Both combatants were thrown backward by the intense force of the strike, and Reiner landed roughly on his back, hitting the ground hard and rolling onto his stomach. He coughed and tried to catch his breath from the intensity of the attack, its light slowly fading and allowing the darkness of night to return. He craned his neck up, and saw that where Toushiko had been, only a smoking crater remained.

His opponent defeated, he let out a sigh and slumped down to the ground. He'd earned a minute or two of rest, surely. As his eyelids started to drift down, he heard a strange...thumping sound. He blinked blearily, realizing that the rhythmic sound was slowly getting louder. With a groan, he forced himself to look up.

He was greeted with a bruised, smoking, and very angry oni charging at him through the smoke with a club at her side and teeth bared.

His eyes instantly snapped open, and he quickly tried to scramble to his feet before his opponent got close. Unfortunately, he had noticed her too late, and she was incredibly fast on her feet. Before he knew it, she was already upon him. His eyes widened as she raised her club high into the air.

"How's this for vengeance?!" She shouted, bringing her club down with all her might.

Kanabou Strike - Automatic success due to downed status
...Or so it seemed, anyway. In reality, she stopped the swing as soon as she hit him, merely striking him in the back as opposed to smashing him to pieces. It hurt like hell, sure, but he was surprised to not have all his bones splintered by a club trying to pound him straight into the dirt. He supposed he should be thankful, but his spine was screaming a little too loudly for him to focus on that at the moment.

He felt Toushiko's foot jab him in the stomach, and she rolled him over so that his back laid on the ground. She bent down to look at him, her eyes narrowed. "That...fuckin'...hurt," she hissed.

Then, after a moment, she broke into a grin. "And it was awesome!" She laughed. "I knew you were fast, but damn, I didn't know you were packin' divine heat!" She placed a foot on his chest, and her grin turned sinister. "But that club hurts like a bitch, too, don't it?" She leaned down further, and his attention was momentarily grabbed by her full breasts, hanging over his chest. "Just sit right there, and Mama Toushi'll make it aaaaaall better," she teased, her voice taking on a mocking motherly tone.

Toushiko: 17 Stamina
Reiner: 30 Willpower/2 Stamina + Downed

(By the way, I rolled Kanabou Strike just for fun even though it's an automatic success this turn. Guess what it got? A goddamned 13—crit fail. BECAUSE OF COURSE.)
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Reiner vs. Toushiko   Reiner vs. Toushiko - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 6:29 am

(The gods are on my side...)

W-wow... That attack even surprised Reiner! He's never had an attack like that before... he didn't even know he had something like that in him. Well, the fight should probably be over now, Reiner thought. He lowered his head to rest, only to be awakened again by a noise... Looking up, he sees the oni above him with her club raised.

"Oh. Fuck."

The impact of her club arched his back as he cried out in pain. It didn't seem to be broken, although it wouldn't surprise him if one or two ribs were fractured. He lets out a cough as he is kicked in the stomach, forced to lay on his injured back as the demoness towered over him, pressing him down onto the ground. Temporarily distracted by her chest, her words suddenly seemed very inviting to the injured adventurer. "If it will make me feel better, go ahead..." He says, hoping to get rid of the pain in his back soon.

Turn pass
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Reiner vs. Toushiko   Reiner vs. Toushiko - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 1:03 am

Toushiko blinked as she was momentarily taken aback by Reiner's compliance. She'd meant to make fun of him with her words, maybe make him squirm beneath her foot a little as he tried to get away from her. He had been able to avoid all her strikes and wiles so far, kicking her ass six ways from Sunday; he was obviously a better fighter than her. And yet, after a single club strike, he was already giving her the go-ahead to do whatever she wanted to him, at least temporarily?

She shrugged. Maybe he's just really into the whole "Mama" thing, she mused. In any case, she could definitely work with this.

Deciding to continue in that direction, she set her club down on the ground and gave Reiner the gentlest smile she could put on. She took her foot off his chest, and knelt down to slowly scoop him up in her arms in a bridal carry. She stood back up and just held him like that for a bit, gently swaying him back and forth, letting her breasts rub against his body.

"There ya go...just like that," she cooed, slowly leaning her head down while tugging his up to meet her. She closed her eyes and gave him a soft kiss on his forehead, her wet lips sending waves of warmth through Reiner's body as he relaxed in her grip. Letting out a giggle, Toushiko started giving him more kisses all over his face, each of them slow and tender. Finally, she pressed her lips deeply into his own, holding the sweet kiss for several seconds before separating. "Good boy," she purred in a soothing voice. "Do you want some more love from Mama Toushi?"

Reiner: 28 Willpower/2 Stamina + Bound

(Again, I rolled just for funzies. If you hadn't passed Reiner's turn, your recovery would've succeeded, and your followup would've been a crit success. I'm...if you think I'm joking, or fudging the rolls, I assure you that I most certainly am not.)
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Reiner vs. Toushiko   Reiner vs. Toushiko - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 3:11 am

(Ah, so this is where my luck has been going. I was wondering why I had so little luck lately :p)

The pain in Reiner's back slowly starts to lessen, as his words seem to have gotten through to her, luckily. If the oni before him would lower her club onto him while he's laying here, he would definitely break in two... But she luckily lowers her club onto the ground. Reiner thinks he might just get the seconds he needs to get ready again...

And then she picks him up.

He just lays there dumbfounded, trying to process what's going on as she sways him in her arms. Her soft chest rubbing up against him, as she starts kissing his forehead, causing him to relax... He closes his eyes as the kisses wash over him, until she meets his lips, causing his body to relax completely. And then she says those words... To which Reiner suddenly snaps out of it. What is going on here! "Uhm, no thanks..." He politely says, as he tries to jump out of her arms.

Struggle
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Reiner vs. Toushiko   Reiner vs. Toushiko - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 11:37 pm

(So...I posted this yesterday, but for some reason, it didn't go through, even though I swear I hit post. I don't remember the exact rolls, but I do remember the outcome of both rolls. I'll just make up the numbers to match the outcomes, and rewrite the rest as best I can from memory.)

Toushiko grinned as Reiner went limp in her arms. Guess sweet 'n' gentle's the way to go, she thought, a triumphant feeling welling up inside her as she seemingly figured out one of Reiner's weaknesses. Not that she had any problem acting like that anyway; as brutish as she might've looked (and, admittedly, sometimes was), proving her strength didn't always have to mean proving her physical strength, aside from picking up her opponent like a ragdoll.

Struggle - 50
Of course, she knew that a few gentle kisses wouldn't be nearly enough to break her opponent's spirit, and sure enough, Reiner jumped right out of her arms once he'd snapped back to reality. He landed on his feet a few meters away, and held his sword up at the ready. For her part, Toushiko just gave a joking pout. "Oh, come on, are you suuuuure?" She chuckled. "What's the worst that could happen?"

Infernal Temptation - 72
Toushiko leaned forward, and started slowly running her hands over her voluptuous breasts, giving them a little squeeze here and there. She licked her lips, and her eyes gleamed with lust. "Come on, I'm not gonna hurt'cha," she said softly, curling one finger in a come-hither gesture. Her other hand went over her cleavage, running a finger between her breasts. "Mama Toushi just wants to make ya feel better..." She giggled. "So much better..."

She grinned as she saw the look on Reiner's face. Unlike the other times she'd tried to tempt him with her body, it seemed like she was definitely having an effect this time—no doubt because he had now gotten a taste of the pleasure she could offer him. She started to sway her hips a bit, adding to her movements and drawing his attention to all her curves.

Reiner: 26 Willpower/2 Stamina

(Also, HOLY FUCK TOUSHIKO ACTUALLY ROLLED A SUCCESS. What's next, Mother 4? A Transformers movie that doesn't suck? StarCraft: Ghost gets un-cancelled? If we keep getting this lucky, anything could happen!)
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Reiner vs. Toushiko   Reiner vs. Toushiko - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 5:13 pm

(Don't worry about it, it happened to me a few times as well. The hard part is having to remember what you wrote... Also, you need some REAL luck to get a good Transformers movie, so don't get too ahead of yourself :p)

Damn, he was having such an advantage... Where did it go wrong? Reiner jumped out of her arms, quickly landing onto the ground, grabbing onto his sword as he turns toward her... Before the sword drops out of his hand, as he sees her play with her chest. Crap, she found out his weakness... As she starts swaying her hips, Reiner couldn't keep his eyes of the oni, as each of her assets shook and bounced... This isn't right, if this keeps going... He picks up his sword again, running towards the oni.

Quick Slash
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Reiner vs. Toushiko   Reiner vs. Toushiko - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 2:34 am

Toushiko couldn't help but laugh at the sight of Reiner letting go of his sword, then hastily picking it back up off the ground. I suppose he ain't so untouchable, after all, she thought with satisfaction. It was time to ramp up her game, then, she decided; she needed to press her advantage as long as she could.

Quick Slash - 47
And so, when Reiner sprinted at her with his sword ready to strike, she smoothly jumped to the side, avoiding his slash completely. "What's wrong, Rein? You seem a little...distracted," she remarked, pointedly playing with one of her breasts. "Could it be..." She leaned in closer. "You really do wanna see what Mama Toushi can do for ya?" She raised a hand to her mouth in mock surprise. "Why, you shoulda just asked, pumpkin! C'mere, you!"

Strength of the Mountain - 60
Before Reiner could back away, Toushiko snaked an arm under his shoulders and hefted him up off his feet. With her other hand, she lifted up the fabric covering her nipples, and in one smooth motion, slipped Reiner's head up between her breasts and let go of the fabric, letting it snap back into place and pull his face into her breasts. She wrapped her arms around his back and embraced him close to her, rubbing his body against her skin.

Resting a hand on the back of his head, she slowly laid down on her back, being careful not to let Reiner escape. His muffled protests and struggling became more frantic as he started running out of air, and Toushiko gently but firmly kept his head between her breasts with her hand. "Shh, shh, it's okay," she whispered. "Trust me...just trust ol' Toushi, okay?"

Reiner's struggles started to fade at her words...or from what was more likely the case, the lack of air to sustain his writhing. Slowly lifting her hand off his head, she used her other hand to slip off the fabric keeping Reiner's head between her breasts, tossing it off to the side. He rested there on top of her for a moment, his head lying between her bare breasts as he slowly took life-giving air back into his system.

Reiner: Stamina 0! Toushiko's Special Brew will be used.

Once he'd gotten his breathing back in control, Reiner tried to get up off of Toushiko. After a few moments, however, he fell back down with a groan, the damage done by the oni's club and the strain of his holy smite catching up to him once more. Toushiko chuckled as she looked down at him. "Tuckered out already, boy? Don't worry..." She brought a hand to her right breast, and started fondling her nipple. "I got just the thing for ya..."

Her other arm still wrapped under Reiner's shoulders, she pulled him up a bit until his face was right in front of her nipple. As he watched, a small bead of liquid formed, and his eyes focused on it. Toushiko took her hand and put it on the back of his head, gently pushing him toward her breast. "Go on," she encouraged. "Mama Toushi's here to make you feel better..."

With no other options being open to him, Reiner reluctantly parted his lips and let Toushiko's breast in. His tongue flicked across her nipple, and his eyes widened as his heart started to flutter. More milk started to stream from her nipple, and he eagerly drank it all. The taste was hard to define; it was almost sickeningly sweet, but it fueled his desires and made his blood flow faster. He could feel his body healing itself, at the cost of a low, pleasurable ache that only grew the more he sucked at her breast.

"Thaaaaat's it," Toushiko sang. "Good boy...Succubi ain't the only ones who can pull this trick, y'know." She slowly stroked Reiner's hair, and sighed in contentment. She felt his member straining against his pants, and let out a laugh. "Well, well, what do we have here? You sure must be losin' your mind right now, huh?" She grinned. "But then, what'd ya expect? I did say I'd make ya feel good, didn't I?"

Reiner: 24 Willpower/10 Stamina + Charmed + Dazed
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Reiner vs. Toushiko   Reiner vs. Toushiko - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 4:11 pm

Reiner puts on an angry look as Toushiko started taunting him after his failed attempt to hit her. Missing was bad enough, but the fact that she was talking like that... "Yeah right! Sorry miss, but I won't be..." He tries to talk back to her... But then he feels the arm under his shoulders.

"W-what are you mmphf-"

Next thing he knew, everything was dark red. He couldn't see anything, only feel a tight pressure. I-is this hell...? No way... Hell doesn't feel so... soft. He cannot move his head, but the soft feeling overwhelms him, as he feels a hand on his head, his body slowly moving to the ground... And then he started running out of air. Panicking, he tries to frantically struggle his body around, but to no effect, as he hears a sweet voice in his ear. Then everything goes black...

The darkness luckily only lasted for a few seconds, as he starts gasping for air, freed from the embrace. He tries to get up, but finds his arms without strength... The battle... That's right, he was totally beaten... Then, he is slowly lifted upwards, until he sees a red mound right in front of him. Something came out... What is it? He feels his head move towards it, nay, being moved towards it... What choice does he have?

He opens his mouth, barely, not even having enough strength to open it fully as he sticks his tongue out, desperately licking up the mysterious liquid... And he feels strength returning to his body. What is this? It tastes... Sweet, but... Arousing. Moving his hand up, she gently grabs onto the mound as he eagerly drinks as much as possible, ignoring everything else; the hand in his hair, his hardening member, and most importantly, the voice he should probably be listening too...

Turn Pass
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Reiner vs. Toushiko   Reiner vs. Toushiko - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 3:58 am

Toushiko smiled as Reiner relaxed in her embrace, suckling on her breast and drinking in more of her special milk. Waves of pleasure were no doubt coursing through his body, spurred on by the warm aphrodisiac flowing down his throat. Eventually, the flow of milk slowed to a trickle, and she carefully shifted Reiner to her other breast, which he eagerly started to drink from. "Oh, you're a thirsty one, ain't ya?" She tittered. "Don't be shy, drink your fill...make sure you're all filled up with Mama Toushi's milk, okay?"

While Reiner dazedly followed her instructions, Toushiko carefully reached her hand down toward his pants. She nudged and pushed them down until they hung around his ankles, and then using her deft feet, she pulled them off completely and dropped them to the side, leaving only his underwear around his waist.

She knew better than to rush things, though—better to leave Reiner wanting more, rather than scare him off entirely. She returned her hand to his head, gently running her fingers through his hair. She casually hooked one leg over his, taking him in even closer in her sweet embrace. "Ah...that's a good boy," she murmured. "Such a good boy..." She closed her eyes, and started to hum a soft tune, a soothing lullaby from the far past.

Reiner: 21 Willpower/10 Stamina + Charmed
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Reiner vs. Toushiko   Reiner vs. Toushiko - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 3:49 pm

Reiner slowly started to regain his focus as his body is gently shifted around. What was he doing again...? Why was he here again? With his head clearing up, he starts to realize that his pants were slowly pulled down by the busty oni, as he was busy sucking on her chest...

Trying to focus a bit more, he gently tries to push himself away from her grip as she starts humming. Sure, the milk tasted better than many ales he has drunk in his time, but it doesn't seem right... Taking his mouth off her nipple, he apologetically says: "I-I'm sorry..." As he tries to stand back up again...

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Reiner vs. Toushiko   Reiner vs. Toushiko - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 7:43 pm

Toushiko slowly opened one eye as Reiner started pushing himself up. With a hand stroking his hair and a leg hooked over his own, she wasn't holding onto him especially tightly; it was more to keep him comfortable, if anything. For a moment, she was tempted to forcefully pull him back down to her, but sighed as she decided against it. Being gentle was the only thing that seemed to work so far—no need to ruin that advantage by going all aggressive again. At least, not yet, she decided.

Struggle - 65
So instead, Toushiko simply took her hand off Reiner's head and unhooked her leg from his own, letting him stand up without conflict. His look of confusion was met with a disappointed stare from the oni. "Aww, ya really wanna leave me?" She asked dejectedly. "I really wasn't gonna hurt ya, y'know," she chided. "C'mon, didn't you like how good it felt to lie down with ol' Mama Toushi?" She started massaging her soft breasts with her hands as she spoke. "How good it felt to drink from these?" The demoness let out a lusty chuckle. "C'mon, boy, you know you loved it..."

Infernal Temptation - 52
Toushiko could see that her words were getting to Reiner, at least a little bit. She smiled gently and extended her arms up toward Reiner, beckoning him to return to her warm embrace. "C'mon, baby, come back to Mama Toushi," she cooed. "I won't hurt you, or take you away, or anything like that," she said. "You can stay down here with me as long as you'd like, and get back up whenever you're done." She tilted her head, letting her hair fall down her shoulder. "C'mon, just for a bit..." She said sweetly.

Reiner: 18 Willpower/10 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reiner vs. Toushiko   Reiner vs. Toushiko - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reiner vs. Toushiko
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2