Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gage vs Rosa del Dorado

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

Gage vs Rosa del Dorado Empty
PostSubject: Gage vs Rosa del Dorado   Gage vs Rosa del Dorado EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 5:41 pm

"Ay dios mio~" Came the catcall from behind Gage.

He whipped around, turning away from his punching bag, to see a gorgeous hispanic woman standing in the doorway of the gym.

"They told me you were muscular, but they never told me how handsome you are~" The woman cooed strutting toward the man.

"Can... Can I help you?" he asked, an ominous sense of dread building within him.

"As a matter of fact, you can!" With that, she snapped her fingers and the two were suddenly in a wrestling ring, surrounded by a large crowd of Midara who had seemed to have gathered to watch the spectacle before them.

"You can give these chicas a good show before you submit to me!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
=Simple Wrestling RP=

-The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100 even rolls are a success, uneven rolls are a failure.
-Characters are allowed 1 free action but must otherwise stick to their movepools*
-Instead of VIRTUE and VICE, the adventurers have WILLPOWER and the midara have STAMINA.
-Encounters that use characters from the OpenRPG may cause a re-appearance of said midara, depending on outcome.
(*= A free move can be utilized as often as desired as long as it is used to perform a wrestling maneuver.)

Paralyzed status- Character will be unable to move next turn and will be unable to dodge the next attack

Charmed Status- The next attack dealt by the midara does +1 Willpower damage

Bind Status- Character will be unable to move and continually suffer 2 Willpower damage each turn unless they roll a 50 or higher and escape

Floored Status- Character is layed out on the ground and must either react to the next move from this position, or use a turn to get up.

Rage Status- Character must use a basic attack with 1/2 the accuracy, but 2x the damage if successful.

Rolls higher than 85 are considered critical and allows the attacker to follow up with another move

Gage's Moves

Mighty Tackle- Gage tackles the target and pushes them back. Does 1 Stamina damage (can be used every turn)
Powerful Physique (passive)- If an attack targeted towards him rolls a 20 or lower, the attack the damage is reduced by 1 (does not negate status effects).

Guillotine Clothesline: Gage picks up a head of steam and extends his arm out in an effort to clothesline his enemy. If it connects, it sends the enemy directly into the ground, giving a downed status and inflicting 2 damage.

Strong Grip (passive)-Whenever Gage has a midara binded at the start of his turn, the midara suffers 1 extra Stamina damage.

Finishing Move (passive)-Whenever Gage lands the final blow on a midara, the other opponents on the battlefield are intimidated, with their following attacks doing 1 less Willpower damage that turn.

Bragging Boast- Gage does his best to showboat, and all midara must make a roll. On a failure, they can only target Gage when attacking next round. If no attacks land on Gage during that time, his next attack does +3 Stamina damage (can be used every turn)

Mighty Grapple- Gage puts a midara in a Grapple, doing 2 Stamina damage and causing binded status. They can be freed if Gage decides to take a different action for the following turn (Can be used every 2 turns) If the midara chooses to counter in close proximity it could be trouble for Gage, as it's more likely to hit (if the roll is 70 and above as well as evens below 70). However, if he keeps the grapple for two turns, it can lead into his signature move or a powerful submission hold if held for one turn.

Torture Rack: If a grapple is not broken for a turn, Gage will put the midara into a torture rack maneuver, stretching out their back and putting them in a bind status while inflicting 3 damage- does not stack with Strong Grip.

Punishplex- If a midara is grappled for two turns, Gage will lift the midara into the air from behind in traditional suplex fashions but will instead spike them into the ground. A struggle roll can be used to break out of this on the same turn, which will leave Gage at a Disadvantage as a result. However, if successful, the move deals 5 stamina damage and stuns the enemy for a turn from the sheer force of the impact.

Rosa's Moves

Stinging Slaps: ????? Deals 4 damage and floors opponent.

Motorboat of the Carribean: ????? Deals 2 damage, and stuns the opponent.

Charismatic Reversals: ?????

Golden Power: ???????? Can be used only when stunned. Deals 6 damage and floors opponent.

Rear View: ??????? Deals 3 damage and floors opponent.

Pierced by Golden Thorns (Finisher): ????????? Deals 10 Damage

Gage will succumb after losing 40 Willpower
Rosa will succumb after losing 50 Willpower
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Rosa del Dorado   Gage vs Rosa del Dorado EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 11:22 pm

As Gage pounded away at his body bag, music blaring in his headphones, he couldn’t help but feel like something was amiss... But he couldn’t quite put his finger on it. It almost felt like someone was there, watching him.

His nerves getting the best of him, he peaked over his shoulder for some peace of mind. However, the wrestler found no peace— only a... lascivious woman who was complimenting him and giving him one of the most enticing sets of bedroom eyes he’d ever seen.

Probably a midara. Better be carefu—

Without time to even finish his thought, he found his surroundings had instantaneously changed around him. A cheering crowd of women all looking at him and the woman before him.

Definitely a midara.

“Well, guess you’ve left me with no choice but to put on a show, after hours. Bring it, baby! See if you’ve got the endurance to hang tough with me—“

Gage accentuated his boastful taunting by flexing his arms and posing in almost every way imaginable so as to goad his opponent.

[Bragging Boast]

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Rosa del Dorado   Gage vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 12:47 pm

2= Success

Despite his best efforts to get a rise out of his opponent, Rosa simply stands there admiring the "gunshow." She rolls her eyes and leaps toward Gage.

Louize Thez Press 99= Failure

Gage managed to dodge it at the last moment and let Rosa fall harmlessly to the mat. "So you do want to take this seriously? I was thinking you were joking with... whatever that was."
-------------------------
Gage Willpower= 40
Rosa Stamina= 50
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Rosa del Dorado   Gage vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 4:32 pm

“I just had to test and see if you were the impulsive, jumpy type. I guess you pass!”

Gage circled the midara with his hands in a grappling stance. Any minute now, either of them could make a move, resetting the pace of this fight. Gage resolved that he would be the one to make the tides of battle turn.

“I guess what I’m telling you is to bring it, chica!”

With a calculated lunge forward, Gage made a grab at Rosa’s forearm so that he could yank her towards him with his arm extended and flatten her with his Guillotine Clothesline.

[Guillotine Clothesline]

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Rosa del Dorado   Gage vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 4:43 pm

85= Failure

Gage managed to grab Rosa's arm, but she ducked his clothesline, leaving him exposed.

Motorboat of the Carribean 78= Success

Rosa now grabbed Gage's arm, tossing him into the corner. She then ran at him and hit him with a splash, enveloping his face in her breasts. With his face trapped, Rosa blew a kiss to the audience, before shaking her breasts, disorienting Gage.
(Gage is Stunned)
Stinging Slaps= Automatic Success

Rosa proceeded to hit Gage with a barrage of slaps and chops, sending him into the corner and making his skin down to his chest burn red. She then trapped him in the corner by hooking the middle ropes with her legs. She then proceeded to launch an assault of kisses on his face, neck and chest, turning the whole area red with kiss marks before allowing him to fall to the mat.
-------------------
Gage Willpower= 34
Rosa Stamina= 50
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Rosa del Dorado   Gage vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 5:08 pm

With shaky arms, Gage planted his hands into the mat to raise himself back to his feet. He couldn’t help but notice his sudden hardness from the midara’s assault on his face and chest in addition to the motorboat. With his face turned red from kisses, slaps and embarrassment, Gage shouted at his opponent:

“So you just go trying to put the moves on strangers? I don’t know your name, either, ya’ know! A lil’ rude if ya ask me. How’s about a lesson in manners?!”

Without wasting another second, the wrestler lunged forward to his opponent to grab her in a Mighty Grapple, planning on wringing her out in his arms to try and put a hurting on his opponent.

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Rosa del Dorado   Gage vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 5:26 pm

95= Failure
[Charismatic Reversal]

Rosa dodged Gage's grab, but grabbed his arm, spun him around, and gave him a big kiss on the lips, leaving a big red kiss mark.
----------------------------
Gage Willpower=33
Rosa Stamina= 50
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Rosa del Dorado   Gage vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 6:17 pm

Gage yanked away from the grip of Rosa with a look of annoyance, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand and smearing the lipstick mark a bit.

“Not talkative, are ya’? That’s fine by me, then...”

Without any further words, Gage launched himself at his opponent with a Mighty Tackle.

[Mighty Tackle]

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Rosa del Dorado   Gage vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 6:29 pm

41= Failure

Rosa deftly moved out of the way of Gage's tackle, letting him fall onto the mat.

Louize Thez Press 22= Success

Rosa lept onto Gage, stradling him and peppering his face with kisses, covering his face in lipstick marks again.
-------------
Gage Willpower= 30
Rosa Stamina= 50
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Rosa del Dorado   Gage vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 6:46 pm

Okay, now this was just getting ridiculous. I’m looking like a goddamn idiot right now!

Gage got back to his feet once more and looked out over the crowd of rowdy midara all yelling at him and cheering for his opponent. It was a hostile environment to say the least. With the way things were going, he definitely wasn’t in control and that meant... it’s time for a change of pace.

“Hey, chica! You need to touch up your lipstick. It’s a mess and it’s got you lookin a little goofy, there!”

Gage threw on his most convincing act to get Rosa at least somewhat distracted so he could mount any sort of offensive back on the wrestling diva midara. He could only hope she’d bite on the bait.

[Trickery]

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Rosa del Dorado   Gage vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 7:02 pm

67= Failure

Rosa, being a veteran of the squared circle, was not about to let herself be goaded by such a rookie tactic. "I'm always looking fly, hermoso," she said, dismissing his comment ",let me show you just how good mi lapiz labial looks!" With that, she charged Gage, reeling back to unleash a flurry of strikes.

Stinging Slaps 8= Success

Once again, Gage was backed into the corner by a barrage of slaps and chops before being trapped and assaulted by kisses. Yet again, Gage found himself face down and riddled with lipstick kisses.
---------------------
Gage Willpower= 26
Rosa Stamina= 50
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Rosa del Dorado   Gage vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 7:28 pm

The grappler’s confident smirk dropped as he was forced right back into the turnbuckle he was just in to be subjected to a flurry of her slaps and chops. Each time that knife edge chop hit his chest, Gage could hear the midara crowd yell out with a “Woo!!” in unison. It wasn’t long before he fell to the ground after a barrage of kisses that littered him with lipstick once more.

However, Gage was quick to hop up to his feet once more and get right back into the fray.

“You’re a tough cookie to crack, lady. My name’s Gage by the way, not sure if that means anything to you—“

After his introduction, he figured now was as good a time as ever to fight back against his fellow wrestler. With another lunge at the woman, he aimed to swing his arms together so as to catch her in a vicious grab that would squeeze the life out of her.

[Mighty Grapple]

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Rosa del Dorado   Gage vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 7:47 pm

80= Success

At last, Gage wraps his arms around the Diva, putting her in a reverse bear hug and getting on the offensive for the first time in the match.
(Rosa is Bound!)

Escape 90= (?Critical?) Success

His offensive is short lived, as a swift elbow to the side of the head causes Gage to break the hold.
--------------------
Gage Willpower= 26
Rosa Stamina= 48
(Can Rosa follow up now, or is it just Gage's turn again?)
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Rosa del Dorado   Gage vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 11:57 pm

(It’s a free follow up when it’s that high, yea)

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Rosa del Dorado   Gage vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 11:37 am

(Ok, I wasn't sure if that rule applied to the escape of bind. Thanks!)

(Follow Up)
Long Kiss Goodnight 8= Success

Gage's momentary vulnerability was enough for Rosa to lift him and bring him down for a backbreaker. With him bent over her knee, she retrieved a tube of red lipstick from her cleavage and generously applied it to her plump lips as Gage looked on helplessly. When she finished, she planted a long, firm kiss on his lips, popping it off with a loud "MWAH" and leaving a big red kiss mark across his lips.
---------------------------
Gage Willpower= 22
Rosa Stamina= 48
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Rosa del Dorado   Gage vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 2:11 pm

With yet another offensive that he tried to mount turned back against him, Gage could only lay in the wrestling midara’s embrace. With his mind reeling from the constant assault, Gage was starting to feel hopeless. But he had to continue on, he had to persevere.

“Damn, lady! What’s your angle? Why’re you fucking with me so much, eh? Where’d you even hear about me?”

Without much time this spare in this slowly draining hourglass of a match, Gage lunged once more into a lockup with the midara, aiming to swing her back into him for yet another attempt at a Clothesline Guillotine.

[Clothesline Guillotine]

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Rosa del Dorado   Gage vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 2:57 pm

10= Success

Gage managed yet another offensive success, as he wrested himself from Rosa's hold, grabbed her arm, and unleashed a vicious clothesline into her head. She crashed into the mat, but soon showed her famous resilience.
(Rosa is down)
Get Up 40= Success

Getting back to her feet, Rosa gave Gage a sly smirk and made his clothesline seem like nothing more than a botched headlock.

"To answer your questions, I want to put on a show for my people," she said as she gestured to the cheering Midara ",I'm messing with you because that's what these ladies want to see!" The cheers got louder at her exclamation. "And, well, I heard some whispers of a man who couldn't resist a pair of red lips," she smacked her lips at the comment ",how could I resist~?"

Louise Thez Press 94= Critical Success

Rosa leaped onto Gage again, but with a more sly plan in mind. She began kissing all over his face, smacking her lips inches from Gage's eyes in between each kiss, and accentuating each kiss with a loud "MWAH!" By the end of the assault, Gage's face, neck, and chest were plastered in vibrant red kiss marks, and he could smell the pleasing aroma of her lipstick with each inhale.
(Follow Up)
Motorboat of the Carribean 9= Failure

Instead of going back on the attack, Rosa blew some kisses to the crowd in the opposite corner, allowing Gage to get back up on shaky legs.
--------------------
Gage Willpower= 18
Rosa Stamina= 46
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Rosa del Dorado   Gage vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 3:26 pm

Finally getting some answers, Gage at least felt some closure in getting some intel. However, his sense of closure didn’t last as the midara jumped up upon him and began to plaster him once more. In his dazed state of mind, he narrowly avoided another beating at the hands of this woman.

“W-Well, now that we’re getting somewhere...” Gage cleared his throat and adjusted his sweatpants so his throbbing member was not so obvious. “But I’m afraid I can’t allow this show to continue in your favor!”

With another lunge, he resolved to wrap the diva up in another grapple so that he could mount some sort of offensive— anything at this point.

[Mighty Grapple]

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Rosa del Dorado   Gage vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 3:36 pm

22= Success

Gage managed to catch Rosa in the midst of her showboating, and wrapped his arms around her, squeezing hard.

Escape 73= Failure

Rosa thrashed around in his arms, but Gage had learned from his last mistake and bound her arms as well, giving her much less freedom to attempt an escape.
-------------------------
Gage Willpower= 18
Rosa Stamina= 44
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Rosa del Dorado   Gage vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 3:46 pm

With a malicious grin, Gage chuckled into Rosa’s ear while he tightened his arms around her torso. As he held her in his vicious embrace, the wrestler thrashed about with the midara locked up in his grip.

“Not so tough now, are ya’?! Now that I got ya here... mind giving me a name to know ya’ by?!”

The grappler emphasized his question with another squeeze on the midsection of the woman trapped in his iron-clad grip.

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Rosa del Dorado   Gage vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 4:02 pm

Escape 70= Success

"Mi nombre..." Rosa managed to get her feet on the mat to establish a base ",es Rosa del Dorado!" Using unforseen strength, she hefted herself into the air right through Gage's grasp.

Free Wrestling Move 60= Success

On her descent, Rosa positioned herself for a glorious impact. She came down, right ass cheek impacting into Gage's face, and sent his head crashing into the ground. The improvised hip drop sent the fans into a mad cheer. Rosa quickly pecked Gage's forehead, leaving a large lipstick mark. "And I am the champion of the Divas!"

She got back to her feet and assumed a fighting stance.
------------------------------
Gage Willpower= 14
Rosa Stamina= 42
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Rosa del Dorado   Gage vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 4:12 pm

Waiting to hear her reply, Gage couldn’t help but let his guard slip, allowing Rosa to break free of his hold. The wrestler didn’t even have the chance to thank her for making his acquaintance as her butt came right back down onto his face, slamming his head right down into the mat with a concussive force.

With his head in his hands and his face twisted in a grimace, Gage spoke, “Well, Rosa... Nice to meet you, I guess—“

Then, with a grunt of effort, Gage stood up to his feet with the help of the ropes to study him, otherwise he would’ve ended right back on his ass again. When he tried to get a good look at Rosa, all he could see was double. The ground beneath him felt like it was shifting and swirling as he could barely hold on...

[Turn Pass]

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Rosa del Dorado   Gage vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 4:25 pm

Motorboat of the Carribean 24= Success

As Gage steadied himself in the corner, Rosa hit him with a running splash, enveloping his face in her breasts. After a good shaking, Gage was on spaghetti legs once again.
(Gage is stunned)
Stinging Slaps= Automatic Success

After a trio of knife-edged chops that sent him back into the corner, Rosa trapped Gage and again peppered his face, neck, and chest with kisses. Yet again, Gage found himself face-down and riddled with lipstick. Both he and the crowd could sense the end of the line was drawing near.
-------------------------------
Gage Willpower= 8
Rosa Stamina= 42
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Rosa del Dorado   Gage vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 4:41 pm

At this point, Gage’s Head was swimming with amor and it was hard to keep up resisting Rosa’s advances. Was it even worth fighting at this point? What would he gain from trying to mount this futile offensive? Pride? What was the point in that?

As Gage rose to his feet once more like a resilient dog rising beyond the beatings he was receiving, he finally found his head was beginning to clear up. The wrestler figured he might as well mount one more offensive.

“Kudos to ya... I’m shocked that the crowd here hasn’t gotten more involved in this match of ours. Allow me to reward ya’!”

With a running start, Gage launched himself off the ground at Rosa with his arms outstretched, aiming to give her a flying Clothesline Guillotine.

[Clothesline Guillotine]

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Rosa del Dorado   Gage vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 5:10 pm

57= Failure

Rosa dodged out of the way and allowed Gage to fall harmlessly to the mat.

Pierced by Golden Thorns (Finisher) 26= Success

As Gage was splayed out in the center of the ring, Rosa took her opportunity to deliver the final blow. From her cleavage, she retrieved a tube of golden lipstick and applied it as the crowd, knowing what was coming grew more and more raucous. As Gage shakily made his way to his feet, Rosa led the crowd in a chant of "Be-sos! Be-sos! Be-sos!"
When Gage made it to his feet, Rosa lept onto him, squeezing him with her arms and legs, and began an assault of kisses across his face. Even as Gage fell to the mat, Rosa did not let up her attack as she kept kissing as the crowd went wild.
When the assault finally ended, Gage was gold with kiss marks from his head down to his pecs, and he was unable to retaliate as she pinned him for a three count.

(Gage's Willpower is 0. Gage has succumbed)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Rosa del Dorado   Gage vs Rosa del Dorado Empty

Back to top Go down

Gage vs Rosa del Dorado
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next