Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs Rosa del Dorado

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

Salos vs Rosa del Dorado Empty
PostSubject: Salos vs Rosa del Dorado   Salos vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 3:06 pm

Salos
Rosa

Salos starts with 40 Willpower
Rosa starts with 50 Stamina
----------------------------------

"Dear Cutie,

Where I'm from, surviving the heat is a necessary skill. I know you have some hot forces at your disposal, not just your pyromantic powers either~ I really need you in front of me to see if I can take your brand of heat, or if you can take mine. Though I know you don't relish battling the likes of me, so I have a proposal for you; a battle. If you win, I'll give you a tome with a unique pyromantic spell, it's a very rare find. But if I win... well... I'm sure you know what it means to lose to someone like me~

Don't keep a lady waiting~"

The bottom of the note was marked with a plump red lipstick stain.

Salos swallowed down a blush, pocketed the note, and followed the trail of mystical heat he found with the note that morning. He most certainly knew what it meant to fight a Midara. Something he'd learned however, was that they would never simply move on from a target without incident.

Whoever this one was seemed significantly more civil than other Midara he'd encountered, so he felt an ominous sort of comfort. He was fully ready for a fight regardless.

At last, he came upon a small forest clearing where a brown-skinned beauty sat on a dried-out log. She wore a black and gold varsity jacket and expensive-looking sunglasses. She turned to him, and a smile parted her immaculately painted red lips, revealing pure white teeth.

"Ay dios mio," she cried, "you're even cuter up close! Ay pero que calor~"

Salos felt his color rise. She appeared young, but carried a demeanor of maturity. He couldn't help but feel like a little kid under the adoring eyes of a high school girl. He gathered his composure back.

"I assume you're the one who left the note, right?" he offered.

"Straight to business, hm? I can respect that." she said. She managed to make an unguarded compliment sound quite flirtatious, an observation he would have more and more as the encounter went on. "Si, I've had my eyes on you for a while now, and I can't keep my hands off you anymore!"

He assumed a defensive stance at her sudden outburst and couldn't believe where he was. He stood in a corner of a wrestling ring, opposite the Midara. They were both before an arena of cheering Midara, when had this happened? He didn't see a flash, nothing implying the use of magic.

"Mi nombre es Rosa del Dorado," the Diva said into a microphone, a finger pointed at Salos "and you are my next trophy!"

The crowd erupted, the bell rang, and the fight was on.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Rosa del Dorado   Salos vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 8:56 pm

Salos looked at his opponent with a look of caution. She obviously had combat experience and he knew that he couldn’t let his guard down. The watching crowd of Midara fans didn’t do him any favors for his confidence. He knew he had to keep focused and not fall for any tricks. “If you want to see if you can take my heat, then let me give you a direct demonstration.” He said as he charged up a fireball and shot it forth.

(Fireball)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Rosa del Dorado   Salos vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 9:16 am

60= Success

At the sound of the bell, Salos tossed a quick fireball that impacted with the Diva's abdomen. Unfortunately, the only evidence that she felt it was the half-step back she took.

Louise Thez Press 32= Success

Rosa proceeded backwards to bounce off the ropes and sprinted into a leap onto her quarry. She peppered his lips with quick kisses and couldn't keep herself from giggling.

"You really are adorable, pobrecito~" she taunted before giving him one last kiss and climbing off of him.

--------------------
Salos Willpower= 38
Rosa Stamina= 48
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Rosa del Dorado   Salos vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 11:47 am

Salos decided he needed to hit her with a bigger strike. After being kissed by her, he focused his energy and created a whip of flame. "Maybe this will teach you to behave." He said as he aimed and attacked.

(Flamewhip)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Rosa del Dorado   Salos vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 12:48 pm

35= Failure

Rosa slid under Salos's whip and lept up for a counterattack.

Stinging Slaps 86= Critical Success!

A flurry of knife-edged chops had Salos stumble back into his corner. He had no time to recover before Rosa was on him, smashing his lips with amorous smooches. His head spinning and his face covered in lipstick, Salos fell with his back on the mat.

Hallelujah 16= Success

Rosa made a show of repeatedly kissing her palm before making it rain kisses onto Salos's face. He couldn't help the heart floating over his face, or the lipstick-riddled, goofy smile that was on it.

--------------------
Salos Willpower= 33
Rosa Stamina= 48
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Rosa del Dorado   Salos vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 2:24 pm

Salos hated having so much lipstick on his face. His already girly looking face looked even more feminine after Rosa’s assault. Realizing he needs to put some space between him and this woman, he chants to conjure a Flameshield. 

(Flame shield)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Rosa del Dorado   Salos vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 5:50 pm

"Aw, pobrecito, don't be so embarrased!" Rosa teased ",C'mere an' let me love you~"

Rosa winked and beckoned him with a finger.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Rosa del Dorado   Salos vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 5:54 pm

“Here let me blow you a kiss.” Salos said as he launched another fireball, blowing it at her like it were a kiss in an effort to turn some of the momentum back his way.

(Fireball)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Rosa del Dorado   Salos vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 6:18 pm

29= Failure

Rosa seemed to see his ploy coming a mile away as she casually sidestepped the attack.

"You know, playing hard to get isn't helping you." Rosa said ",when I get my hands on you, I'm really gonna let you have it~"

(2 Turns of Flame Shield remaining)
--------------------
Salos Willpower= 33
Rosa Stamina= 48
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Rosa del Dorado   Salos vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 6:26 pm

Salos creates another whip of flame and aims it at her. “What’s wrong? I thought you wanted to face the heat!” He said getting into the fight.

(Flamewhip)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Rosa del Dorado   Salos vs Rosa del Dorado EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 11:56 am

51= Failure

Rosa gracefully spun out of the way of the attack.

"Oh pobrecito," the Diva teased ",I need to get in close to feel your heat~"

(1 Turn of Flame Shield remaining)

--------------------
Salos Willpower= 33
Rosa Stamina= 48
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Rosa del Dorado   Salos vs Rosa del Dorado EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 12:40 pm

“Come and give me a kiss then.” He said as he launched a fireball at her. He knew his shield would expire soon but he wanted to try to use it before he lost it. 

(Fireball)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Rosa del Dorado   Salos vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySun Aug 25, 2019 11:48 am

85= Failure

Rosa procured her lipstick from her cleavage and began to apply it while casually sidestepping Salos's fireball.

Free Action= (Character Reaction)

"Just un beso, pobrecito?" Rosa teased "I think this shade would look really good on you~"

(Flame Shield Expired!)

--------------------
Salos Willpower= 33
Rosa Stamina= 48
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Rosa del Dorado   Salos vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySun Aug 25, 2019 12:26 pm

Salos seems to freeze up at her words. “I doubt it.” Salos says in a tone that no one believes. He tries to hid his possible interest in her lipstick. He creates another fireball and sends it in Rosa’s direction

(Fireball)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Rosa del Dorado   Salos vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySun Aug 25, 2019 2:31 pm

73= Failure

Rosa stepped around his fireball and strode toward Salos with confident steps.

"Oh come now," she teased ",why not try? Here's a fresh coat, just for you~"

Free Action 83= Failure

Rosa lunged forward, aiming her puckered lips at Salos's. He felt his back hit the turnbuckle and rolled past the showboat and out of the way of the Diva's amorous attack. Her smooch found the turnbuckle which shook from the impact and again when she popped it off. She looked back at Salos with fierce bedroom eyes and he scrambled back when he spied the bold lip print on the turnbuckle.

--------------------
Salos Willpower= 33
Rosa Stamina= 48
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Rosa del Dorado   Salos vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySun Aug 25, 2019 2:58 pm

Salos decided to do something risky. He got up close to her and created a fireball that he intended to fire off in her face at point blank range. He knew that if she withstood it, he would be at her mercy.

(Fireball)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Rosa del Dorado   Salos vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySun Aug 25, 2019 4:22 pm

73= Failure

Salos launched the fireball and it hit Rosa's face immediately, a large cloud of smoke enveloping the point of impact for a time. With bated breath, Salos waited along with the crowd to see what the result attack was. A tan arm darted out from the smoke and squeezed Salos's cheeks, forcing his lips into a silly pucker. The crowd exploded as the smoke cleared to reveal Rosa's triumphant smirk.

Free Move= Auto Success

Before he could even manage an "uh oh," Rosa lifted Salos face-first and slammed him into the corner and holding him in place with one hand while retrieving her lipstick with the other.

"It think that little firecracker of yours dried out my lipstick," she explained as the pyromancer looked on helplessly ",Dame un momento while I freshen up, will you?"

The showboat held eye contact with Salos as she slowly applied a fresh coat of red lipstick. As he was entranced by the Diva's lips, he noticed she was ogling his lips with a certain hunger.

She placed the lipstick back into her cleavage and took Salos's face in both her hands.

"Now pobrecito," she teased ",tell me how you like this color~"

Rosa launched a merciless assault of smooches upon Salos's lips, reeling back before slamming her lips into his and popping each one off with an animated "mwah!" The ropes shook and Salos's legs flopped into the air with each impactful kiss.

At last, her assault was complete and Salos's lips were absolutely smothered with Rosa's red lipstick. Rosa held a hand mirror in front of his dazed face and giggled at her handiwork.

--------------------
Salos Willpower= 30
Rosa Stamina= 48
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Rosa del Dorado   Salos vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySun Aug 25, 2019 4:38 pm

Salos’s head was spinning. Rosa’s last kiss painted his lips as if he was a girl. His face looked very feminine now. Salos felt silly while looking at Rosa, who was admiring her handy work. He created a whip of flame and tried to attack. 

(Flame whip)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Rosa del Dorado   Salos vs Rosa del Dorado EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 2:57 pm

89= Failure

Salos quickly regained his vertical base and immediately lashed out with a quick whip of flame. Rosa dropped the mirror and back-cartwheeled out of range of his swipe.

Motorboat of the Caribbean 13= Failure

Getting back on her feet, Rosa charged and lept at Salos in the corner. He managed to duck out of the ring a moment before she landed.

--------------------
Salos Willpower= 30
Rosa Stamina= 48
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Rosa del Dorado   Salos vs Rosa del Dorado EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 3:17 pm

Salos was both furious and aroused by his lipstick makeover. A fact that could be seen by his face and pants. He attempted to cover his shame by launching another fireball at Rosa. He didn’t want her to see that she was starting to get to him.

(Fireball)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Rosa del Dorado   Salos vs Rosa del Dorado EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 3:24 pm

37= Failure

Salos backpedaled on the ring apron as his fireball was deftly avoided by the Showboat.

Taunt 35= Failure

"Oh pobrecito, that color looks good on you!" Rosa taunted ",though it looks like you could use a little touch up~"

Salos was unfazed by her wiles, be that due to his fear or his resolve was unclear to him.

--------------------
Salos Willpower= 30
Rosa Stamina= 48
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Rosa del Dorado   Salos vs Rosa del Dorado EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 3:26 pm

Salos launches another fireball at her. He was afraid what other tricks she would try. It didn’t help that he had so many Midara eyes on him while he looked so girly. He tries to steady himself as he attacks.

(Fireball)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Rosa del Dorado   Salos vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 11:20 am

92= Critical Success!

With an almost feral viciousness, Salos shot a fireball right into Rosa's face. The missile impacted with concussive force and staggered Rosa. He ducked back into the ring and considered his next move.

(Rosa is burned!)

--------------------
Salos Willpower= 30
Rosa Stamina= 45 (Burned)

(Does the burn have a turn limit?)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Rosa del Dorado   Salos vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 1:23 pm

Salos continued his offensive by launching another fireball at her. He wanted to keep her off balance.

(Fireball)

(3 turns)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Rosa del Dorado   Salos vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 1:43 pm

65= Failure

Rosa ducked out of the ring to avoid the blast and moved around the ringpost before charging back into the ring and at Salos.

Louise Thez Press 9= Failure

She moved to grab him, but Salos rolled under her reach and bounded off the ropes and back at the Diva.

--------------------
Salos Willpower= 30
Rosa Stamina= 44 (Burned 2 Turns)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Rosa del Dorado   Salos vs Rosa del Dorado Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs Rosa del Dorado
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next