Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado Empty
PostSubject: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 12:36 pm

Ixana was having trouble focusing. She was training and getting her practice in, but she wasn't all there. After her run-in with the Diva Midara known as Chantelle Lacroix, a few too many of her waking hours were filled with images of the Trickester, and not all those thoughts were of redemption.

"So," came the voice from behind the Wanderer ",this is the one Chantelle was bragging about."

Ixana turned to see a woman in a golden wrestling two-piece emerge from the trees into the clearing where she'd been training. It took perhaps a split second to identify this woman as a midara, another Diva to be specific.

Ixana tried to ignore the fact that Chantelle had not only been talking about her, but bragging about her victory over her.

"You're like her, aren't you?" Ixana said, getting into a fighting stance.

"I am! And I'm here to see if you're really all that. Well me..." She snapped her fingers and brought the two into a familiar wrestling arena, filled with cheering Midara. This time, however, the lights in the arena glowed gold, and some of the Midara seemed to be wearing yellow and gold shirts and hats depicting the mysterious Diva.

"...and all my fans!" She yelled to the crowd that then erupted in cheers and applause. It seemed as though this Diva was more beloved by the general Midara populace than Chantelle.

"Mi nombre es Rosa del Dorado," the Diva declared, at last introducing herself ",y te veras mejor en oro!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
=Simple Wrestling RP=

-The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100 even rolls are a success, uneven rolls are a failure.
-Characters are allowed 1 free action but must otherwise stick to their movepools*
-Instead of VIRTUE and VICE, the adventurers have WILLPOWER and the midara have STAMINA.
-Encounters that use characters from the OpenRPG may cause a re-appearance of said midara, depending on outcome.
(*= A free move can be utilized as often as desired as long as it is used to perform a wrestling maneuver.)

Paralyzed status- Character will be unable to move next turn and will be unable to dodge the next attack

Charmed Status- The next attack dealt by the midara does +1 Willpower damage

Bind Status- Character will be unable to move and continually suffer 2 Willpower damage each turn unless they roll a 50 or higher and escape

Floored Status- Character is layed out on the ground and must either react to the next move from this position, or use a turn to get up.

Rage Status- Character must use a basic attack with 1/2 the accuracy, but 2x the damage if successful.

Rolls higher than 85 are considered critical and allows the attacker to follow up with another move

Ixana's Moves:

Common Moves:
These moves can be used on light or dark, Ixana will drop her weapons while using them in light mode.

- Vortex Crusher: Ixana spins quickly and elbows her opponent in the face, inflicting a lot a damage and sending them flying away. 3 points of stamina damage and 2 turns cooldown on light mode, 5 points of stamina damage and 3 turns cooldown on darkness mode.

- Final Revenger (counter ability): First, Ixana grabs her clenched fist as she charges at the opponent and punches them in their face before reverse side kicking them up into the air. Then, she yells as she flies after the opponent and punches them up into the air again. Next, she grabs the opponent by their head and leaps over behind to knee them up further into the air. Finally, Ixana flies up above the opponent and double axe handle punches them down to the ground, inflicting a high amount of damage. 3 points of stamina damage and 3 turns cooldown on light mode, 6 points of stamina damage and 4 turns cooldown on dark mode.

- Riot Javelin: "I'll blow you away!", Ixana puts her hand forward and charges a blue/red energy sphere. Then, she shouts "THIS ENDS NOW!" as she draws her arm back, and then she brings her hand forward and fires the attack at the opponent, inflicting a great deal of damage. 5 points of stamina damage and 4 turns cooldown on light mode, 10 points of stamina damage and 8 turns cooldown on dark mode.

Light mode moves:
- Brave Sword: "Try to avoid this." Ixana double slashes the opponent. Then, she charges energy on the sword, and runs towards the opponent. She stops in mid air, then slashes the opponent in light speed. 2 points of stamina damage and 2 turns cooldown, chance to increase Ixana’s speed making her harder to hit.

- Radiant Sword: "Have a taste of a blessed blade." Ixana jumps and comes down to vertically slash the opponent with her sword. Next, she slashes the opponent multiple times, finally, Ixana draws her hand back and brings it forward to fire a yellow energy wave at her opponent. 3 points of stamina damage, 3 turns cooldown.

- Dimension Light Sword: "You think I can’t reach you with my sword that far? Think again!" Ixana slashes three times with her sword, firing three crescent shaped cutting blast of yellow energy out of it. 2-6 points of stamina damage (2 points each blast) and 3 turns cooldown if 1-2 hits, 4 turns cooldown if 3 hits.

- Light Blessing: "Blessings of the light hear my call." Ixana channels her light powers to recover 2 points of willpower. 3 turns cooldown.

- Darkness rush: "Remember you forced me to do this." Ixana drops her weapons, gathers her energy and rushes at her target and hits her opponent with two punches and one kick before blasting her opponent away with a dark blast, dealing 3 points of stamina damage and changing her to dark mode. 3 turns cooldown & and makes Ixana goes into dark mode.

Dark mode moves:

- Blood Cain: "Get ready this is going to hurt." Ixana focuses her energy gaining power at the cost of her stamina. +1 of stamina damage, she can toggle it on and off taking 1 point of willpower damage every turn blood cain is active. 2 turns cooldown.

- Dark Flash: Ixana elbows the opponent in the face, she then kicks the opponent away and then shoots a full power energy wave at them, inflicting great damage. 5 points of stamina damage, 3 turns cooldown.

- Bloody counter (counter ability): "Come at me if you dare!" Ixana takes a defense position waiting for her opponent to attack, once she does, Ixana dodges the attack and hits her opponent with a dark pulse of energy, only works with physical attacks, deals 3 points of stamina damage. 3 turns cooldown.

- Purification: "Let's see how do you avoid this." Ixana accumulates all her dark energy and then releases it in a big explosion, once the explosion is over she's back on light mode. 3 points of stamina damage, chance to stun the opponent. 4 turns cooldown & returns Ixana to light mode.

- Lethal pain: "I'll show you the powers of the darkness." Ixana empowers herself with the power of the darkness then strikes her opponent several times before landing a last crushing blow with her own fist, deals 10 points of stamina damage to the enemy and 2 points of willpower damage to herself, also leaves Ixana vulnerable for 3 turns. 6 turns cooldown.

Rosa's Moves:

Stinging Slaps: ?????? Deals 4 damage and floors opponent.

Motorboat of the Carribean: ???????? Deals 2 damage, and stuns the opponent.

Charismatic Reversals: ????????

Golden Power: ?????? Can only be used when stunned. Deals 6 damage and floors opponent.

Rear View: ????????Deals moderate damage and floors opponent.

Pierced by Golden Thorns (Finisher): ??????????? Deals 10 damage and starts a pin.

Ixana will succumb after losing 40 Willpower
Rosa will succumb after losing 50 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 12:59 pm

"Fine, I will defeat you and then you will tell mere where she is!" Ixana didn't even had to leave her sword since she had been training some fist only techniques in orders to fight the divas more easily, "To be honest you saved me the time to look for any of you, so let's start this right away." Ixana took a defensive position waiting for her opponent to make a move. "I'll find her again..." Ixana sighly blushed "and if you stand in my way you better be ready."

(Final revenger)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 2:45 pm

12= Success

Rosa takes Ixana's position to mean that she wanted to grapple to start the match and falls right into the trap. Ixana spins Rosa around and begins a flurry of strikes that launch Rosa into the air. The combination finishes with an axehandle strike to Rosa's back, sending her crashing into the mat.

Motorboat of the Carribean 93= Failure

Rosa tries to gain some offense of her own, but Ixana dodges out of the way of her grapple.
-------------------
Ixana Willpower= 40
Rosa Stamina= 47 or 44 (Was Ixana in dark or light mode?)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 2:50 pm

(fuck i forgot, let's say dark since is a fist ability)

"I won't get cocky this time." Ixana thought, and without wasting any time she continued her assault, an elbow to the face, followed up with a kick and a enrrgy wave to finish it.

(Dark flash)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 3:03 pm

47= Failure

Ixana gets cocky. Rosa ducks under her wildly thrown elbow and jumps into the air.

Rear View 26= Success

Rosa does a split in the air as Ixana runs after her to try and deliver another elbow and ends up running face-first into her ass. Ixana's head bounces of the canvas as she is sent to the mat.
-----------------------------
Ixana Willpower= 37
Rosa Stamina= 44
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 3:08 pm

"Fuck!" Rosa ducked under Ixana's attack, right after that Ixana's tries to follow her opponent to deliver another elbowjust to found herself against Rosa's ass and falling to the floor. "Agh, damn it, not yet!" Ixana quickly spins around with the intention of trying the elbow again.

(Stand up and Vortex Crusher)

(Btw I won't be using lethal pain on this fight because I realised that is a bit useless considering how riot javelin works, so I'll probably change it once the rp is finished, I knew I forgot about something xD)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 3:20 pm

1= Failure

Rosa easily sidestepped as Ixana swung her elbow wildly.

Louize Thez Press 25= Failure

Ixana stayed on her toes and put some distance between herself and Rosa before the Diva could mount an offense.
--------------------
Ixana Willpower= 37
Rosa Stamina= 44
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 3:24 pm

"I won't fall for those attacks again!" She says as she gets into defense position, "It's that the best you can do? Those are nothing compared to Chantelle's..." Ixana spaced out for a second after thinking about Chantelle but quickly returns to the battle, expecting the taunt to make her opponent rush and make mistakes.

(Blood counter)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 3:43 pm

45=Failure

Ixana again goes into a defensive stance,
[Charismatic Reversal!]
though Rosa eyes her position and is able to telegraph her intentions. Rosa fakes out a grab toward Ixana, causing her to take the bait and lunge forward. Ixana crashes lips-first into a soft peck from Rosa, causing her to double back in surprise with a big red kiss mark across her lips.
-----------------
Ixana Willpower=36
Rosa Stamina= 44
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 3:48 pm

She failed again, "Damn it!" she cleaned the lipstick mark from her lips, "I need to calm down." Ixana took a deep breath before getting herself on defesive position again for another final revenger. "You'll need to do better than that you know?"

(Final revenger)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 4:02 pm

44= Success

Rosa tried another pump fake, but Ixana was too fast. She grabbed the Diva and unleashed her aerial combination once more and sent Rosa crashing into the mat.

Motorboat of the Carribean 49= Failure

Rosa was quickly back up on her feet, but Ixana had put too much distance between them for her to mount an immediate counteroffensive.
---------------------------
Ixana Willpower=36
Rosa Stamina= 38
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 4:05 pm

"what's wrong? Weren't you a showboat?" She taunted before getting ready for another dark flash.

(Dark flash)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 4:23 pm

42= Success

With an elbow, a kick, and a blast of dark energy, Ixana blasted Rosa across the ring.

Motorboat of the Carribean 77= Failure

Ixana kept her distance once more, preventing Rosa from retaliating.
--------------
Ixana Willpower= 36
Rosa Stamina= 33
(Wow, I cannot get anything going, huh? lol)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 4:36 pm

(I'm having too much luck and that scares me a bit xD)

Ixana didn't let her enemy catch her breath she continued with the assault, "Takes this!"

(vortex crusher)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 4:53 pm

69= Failure

The distance between them gave Rosa more than enough time to react and dodge the incoming elbow. The miss sent Ixana into the corner. She turned around in time to see Rosa's breasts careening toward her.

Motorboat of the Carribean 14= Success

Rosa's breasts enveloped Ixana's face as the splash connected. Rosa took a moment to blow a kiss to the crowd before shaking her breasts, making Ixana's head spin from the experience.
(Ixana is stunned)
Stinging Slaps= Automatic Success

Rosa opened up an assault with slaps and chops that sent Ixana backing into the corner. With Ixana in the corner, face, neck, and cleavage burning from the slaps, Rosa trapped her in the corner and bombarded her with kisses. When the assault was over, everywhere from Ixana's cleavage up had been marked by a red kiss, and Ixana fell to the mat.
-----------------------------
Ixana Willpower= 30
Rosa Stamina= 33
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 5:01 pm

(that move is cursed xD)
Ixana tried to elbow her opponent but she managed to dodge the attack, "Da... mffm!" Before she could react she found herself
with the head buried on Rosa's breast, she was overwhelmed by their softness and was left vulnerable the moment Rosa shaked them, suddenly the amount of slaps and chops that Rosa delivered woke her up from the charm just find herself overwhelmed again by an assault of kisses in the places where Rosa hit before falling to the mat once it was finished, "Ugh" She stopped there waiting for her opponent to attack for a chance to counterattack it with her bloody counter. "N-Not bad... but this is nothing I can't handle."

(Bloody counter)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 5:14 pm

39= Failure
[Charismatic Reversal]

Refusing to strike, Rosa began blowing kisses at Ixana with exaggerated "Mwah"s. Even the crowd got into the taunt and began blowing kisses at Ixana, who suddenly had an arena full of attractive women blowing her kisses. The support of the crowd seemed to empower Rosa as well.
-------------------
Ixana Willpower=30
Rosa Stamina= 35
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 5:21 pm

Ixana shakes her head to focus and ignore the midara crowd, "Good thing she's not in there" she thought after looking back at Rosa "I'll blow you away!", Ixana puts her hand forward and charges a red energy sphere. Then, she shouts "THIS ENDS NOW!" as she draws her arm back, and then she brings her hand forward and fires the attack at Rosa, but the ball is a bluff and the real attack comes from behind, "Surprise!"

(Dark Flash)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 5:36 pm

(Ok, so I've made a decision. A Diva's special reversal happens when an opponent get a fail roll of 85 or higher. I realized "Why not a critical failure?"]

99= Failure
[Charismatic Reversal]

Rosa suddenly turns around and leaps onto Ixana. "Gotcha, mi amor~" the Diva taunts before showering Ixana's face with a flurry of kisses.
--------------
Ixana Willpower= 27
Rosa Stamina= 35
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 5:39 pm

(Fine by me)
"N-No, god damn it, I-I won't lose to YOU"She says as she cleans her face and prepares for the incoming attack.

(Final Revenger)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 5:51 pm

86= Critical Success

Ixana went back to her aerial combo for a third time and sent Rosa crashing into the mat yet again. Rosa was slow to get up, offering Ixana another opening.
--------------------
Ixana Willpower= 27
Rosa Stamina= 29
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 5:56 pm

"I'll blow you away, this time for REAL!", Ixana was getting angry, she didn't wanted to lose again and this timeshe was going all out but usgin her head, "This time you will taste my new move for real!" Ixana directs her attention to the crowd, "And if you are looking Chantelle you will taste this aswell soon enough!" Ixana puts her hand forward and charges a red energy sphere. Then, she draws her arm back, and then she brings her hand forward and fires the attack at Rosa, who is defenseless on the mat.

(Riot Jabelin)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 5:59 pm

88= Critical Success

The blast sends Rosa careening into the corner, her impact on the turnbuckle makes the entire ring shake.
----------------
Ixana Willpower= 27
Rosa Stamina= 19
(NOW who has the rotten luck? lol)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 6:03 pm

(I guess is a good way to lead the story? xD)

Ixana wasn't going to let this chance go and spins quickly and elbows her opponent in the face, "I'll fight with everything I have!"

(Vortex Crusher)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 6:15 pm

(Fair point)
64= Success

Ixana cracked Rosa across the jaw with a vicious elbow finishing off a devastating offensive rally.

Louize Thez Press 28= Success

Rosa, not to be outdone, charged out of the corner and lept onto Ixana, letting off a flurry of strikes before placing a hard kiss to her lips, leaving a big lipstick mark.
------------------------
Ixana Willpower= 24
Rosa Stamina= 14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado Empty

Back to top Go down

Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next