Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 6:21 pm

"Not..." Ixana cleaned her lips, "Bad, but I can't let you win." Ixana tried once more her, now cursed move as she thought, dark flash, "I hope my luck with this move changes."

(Dark Flash)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 6:41 pm

76= Success

Ixana responded responded with her patented elbow, kick, and dark blast combo, sending Rosa flying back.

Basic Attack 19= Failure

Rosa attempted to retaliate with a roundhouse, but Ixana managed to duck it.
--------------------
Ixana Willpower= 24
Rosa Stamina= 9
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 6:54 pm

"Just a bit more..." Ixana prepares for another counter.

(Blood counter)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 7:11 pm

51= Failure

Rosa did take the bait, but some poor handwork allowed her to slip away from Ixana's counter attack.

Motorboat of the Carribean 78= Success

This miss allowed Rosa the opportunity to send Ixana into the corner for another of Rosa's "Boat Rides."

Rosa shook Ixana's face around in her cleavage, stunning her and opening her up for another attack.
(Ixana is stunned)

Long Kiss Goodnight= Automatic Success

Rosa lifted the dazed Wanderer up and brought her back down over her bent knee. With her foe helpless, Rosa retrieved some red lipstick and generously applied it to her plump lips. She then smacked a long, hard kiss, popped off by an exaggerated "MWAH!," on Ixana's lips, leaving a vibrant kiss mark. Ixana dropped to the canvas, head spinning.
-------------------
Ixana Willpower= 19
Rosa Stamina= 9
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 7:19 pm

"Ah... Ah... so soft... and those lips..." Memories from the last fight crossed Ixana's mind helping her to get back into the fight, "You... won't... DEFEAT ME!" She was readying herself for the next attack, with anger on her eyes.

(Final Revenger)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 7:38 pm

40= Success

With another aerial display of power, Ixana again slammed her foe into the mat. Rosa, the most resilient of the Divas, was on her last legs.

Pierced by Golden Thorns 40= Success

With some of her last ounces of strength, Rosa swept Ixana's leg, and brought her heel down into her midsection, flooring her for long enough to get done what she needed to do. She backed into a corner, retrieved a tube of golden lipstick and began applying it as the crowd's noise grew to a fever pitch. As Ixana got to her feet, the crowd started an overwhelming chant of "Be-sos! Be-sos! Be-sos!" as they knew what was to come. Once on her feet, Ixana was pounced on by Rosa who began a bombardment of kisses. Even when Ixana fell, Rosa's attack did not stop. When the assault finally ended, Ixana was covered in golden kiss marks from her head down to her cleavage. Rosa then pinned Ixana with a hook of the leg and prayed that her finishing move was enough to put this fiery Wanderer down for a count of three.
------------------------------------
Ixana Willpower= 9
Rosa Stamina= 3
(Ixana has been pinned! She is capable of kicking out [I rolled for it, and she would escape at a count of 2] but will the pleasure make her give in?)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 7:44 pm

Ixana was completely dazzed, she had to escape the pin but her body didn't answer her, then she remembered Chantelle's letter "You were weak." That woke up Ixana who freed herself from the pin at the count of two, "T-That was close..." She looked at Rosa, "But I can't lose here, not now." Taking the advantage of the close proximity Ixana tried her purification, creating a big energy explosion.

(Purification)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 8:00 pm

66= Success

Rosa, in disbelief that her finisher didn't do the trick, was unprepared for the blast that came. The force knocked her into the ropes, but she had lost the last of the energy and fell face-up onto the mat. Seeing her opening, Ixana hooked her leg for the pin and the ref made the full 3 count.

(Rosa's Stamina has been reduced to 0, Rosa has succumb!)

As the bell rung, the Midara in the crowd rose to their feet, looking on in disbelief as their beloved Diva had been defeated. They did break out in applause to show appreciation for the spectacle that was just put on. Ixana, reveling in her victory, climbed the corner and raised her arms to the applauding crowd. The crowd soon turned to shouts of warning that came too late, as an unseen force slammed her back into the ring. The sheer height of the slam nearly knocked her completely out. As she looked up, she could see Chantelle and her two assistants standing over her as boos rained down from the crowd.

"Better," the Trickster admitted ",but you are still a weakling~"

Chantelle leaned down, face inches away from Ixana's, and slightly puckered her lips.
------------------
Ixana Willpower= 4
Rosa Stamina= 0 (Defeated)
Chantelle Stamina= 40
(Chantelle is a heel, after all)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 8:07 pm

(god damn it xD I still like the plot twist tho xD)
"Y-You..." at the sigh of Chantelle and after the fight with Rosa, Ixana was too exhausted to fight, "I don't have the strenght to fight you now but... Even if I lose here... I'll be back to show you my strenght, I'll make sure you r-recognise it... B-But for now..." She looked at Rosa before saying, "Hey Rosa, that was a great fight, you really were a worthy opponent. " After that she took her attention back to the woman in front of her, blushing and with her heart pounding fast Ixana grabbed Chantelle's face and returned her the kiss.

(don't really know how to count this, basic attack maybe?)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 8:20 pm

15= Failure

Chantelle moved away before Ixana could grab her.

"Well well well, I don't need to do anything for you to want my kiss, hm? Well, ladies," Chantelle addressed her assistants ", let us give her what she wants~"

[3 hours later]

Once again, Ixana found herself back beneath the tree under which she was training. Once again she was in her underwear, her bra loosely draped over her breasts, panties the exact opposite of dry, and covered in head to toe in purple lipstick kisses. There were some red and some gold ones from her match with Rosa, but the purple ones were the ones that covered her the most, physically and mentally. She had beaten a Diva, it had been close, she very nearly gave in, but she won. But once again, the Trickster had dominated her, physically and psychologically.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 8:31 pm

"She got me again..." She was lost in her thoughts.

[15 minutes later]

"Look at me, I beat Rosa but Chantelle defetead me again... And here I'am daydreaming about her again..." She grabbed her clothes and started dressing up after she cleaned the lipstick marks and changed her panties, "Good thing that now I always have some backup..." Once she finished dressing, Ixana grabbed her gear and put her armor on, "Can I really beat her?" she said to herself, "Aaagh, falling in love with a midara, what the hell is wrong with me!?" She said while she scratched her head, "A shame I couldn't talk to Rosa after the match, have to admit it was a really good fight..."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 8:54 pm

(btw I hope you don't mind a bit of after fight rp to deep a bit the story)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 2:31 pm

[2 days later]

Ixana travelled to the nearest town in order to look for information about the diva midaras but didn't matter who did she ask no one seemed to know anything about them either way the divas were really good covering their tracks or people didn't wanted to talk about them, "Grr, two days and not a single clue, next time I fight one of them I'll try to get info before the fight is done in case something like that happens again..."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 3:05 pm

Suddenly, a hand spun Ixana around and pushed her into a nearby closet. She opened her eyes to see a female figure standing over her in the dim closet.

"Ay dios mio~" the mystery woman cooed ",I didn't think you could be mas tentador, pero..." The single lightbulb in the closet lit and revealed Rosa del Dorado standing over her, looking down with lustful eyes. "...You were making me all caliente y molesto when you're frustrada like this~"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 3:14 pm

Ixana was surprised when she got pulled into a closet, to her surprise it was Rosa who pulled her in, "R-Rosa!? If you want a rematch I'm not recovered from our last fight, sorry." She said as she tried to free herself from Rosa, "Wait... in fact, I need your help..."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 3:32 pm

Rosa rolled her eyes before extending a hand downward. "Relajate, I'm not here to fight, I'm here to help you out."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 3:35 pm

Ixana was actually surprised, she washoping to ask her for help but never imagined SHE was going to be the one offering her help first, "You will? I'm really glad to hear that but... I have nothing to compensate you for it..."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 3:40 pm

"We can handle that later, por el momento," Rosa wiggled her hand, signaling for Ixana to accept it ",how about we get you on your feet?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 3:42 pm

Ixana grabbed Rosa's hand, "Thank you, but how is that you want to help me? Aren't you a friend of Chantelle?" Ixana got up with the help of Rosa, "Are you going to help me defeat her?"
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 3:51 pm

"First of all, that Trickster is no friend to me." Rosa's words had taken on a harsher tone ",She has assaulted me in the middle of matches she had no part in, and has been poaching morsels like you from the rest of us Divas for years now."

"As for how I can help you;" Rosa casually checked her nails, they were painted gold, naturally ",I do have some strong friends that would be interested in fighting the human who bested La Rosa Dorada~"

Rosa turned her gaze on Ixana, her demeanor suddenly signaling lust. "As for compensation..." Rosa procured a tube of golden lipstick ",Take a guess~"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 3:55 pm

"If you can help me prove my strenght to Chantelle... you can do what you want with me." Ixana was determined to defeat Chantelle, even if that meant give in to Rosa's lust.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 4:10 pm

"Well, I think I've done all I can to help you get stronger," Rosa suddenly pinned Ixana to the wall and put mere inches between their lips ",you pushed me to my limit and I pushed you to yours~"

Rosa pressed herself against Ixana. "But if you go and dispatch a den of thieves in their hideout in the woods, you will catch the attention of mi amiga, who will push you even further~"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 4:13 pm

"A den of thieves huh? Well I should go take care of them once we finish here..." Ixana didn't resist, Rosa helped her and she always pay back the favor people do to her, "As I promised, I won't resist."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 4:44 pm

Rosa smirked and applied her trademark lipstick.

[1 Hour later]

*Kiss* *Smooch* *Smack* *Mwah!* *Chu*

[2 Hours Later]

"I left you a map with the exact location of the thieves," Rosa said as she exited the closet ",Don't be a stranger now!" She blew a kiss before making her exit.

Ixana was left on the floor, absolutely plastered in golden kisses. Her bra draped over her face and her panties were on, but could use a replacement.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 4:50 pm

Ixana came out once she cleaned all the lipstick marks and changed her panties, "Maybe those girls aren't that bad after all, they are just too... pasionated chuckle... well I guess I should be on my way now." With that said Ixana marched towards the thieves den to continue her persuit of the Trickster diva.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado   Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ixana the Wanderer vs Rosa del Dorado
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next