Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs Rosa del Dorado

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

Brin vs Rosa del Dorado Empty
PostSubject: Brin vs Rosa del Dorado   Brin vs Rosa del Dorado EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 2:01 pm

Abandoned log cabins were no rare sight in the woods. Over the course of establishing settlements and roads, any number of people working any number of trades build small huts or cabins in the woods while proper, permanent structures are set up. They tend to have a few semi-permanent residents over their lives, but they are eventually left inert; abandoned to the elements. That being said, they tend to be active longer depending on how close to a road or town they are, so when Brin came across a well-weathered log cabin within feet of a dirt road, his interest was piqued.

Brin approached the cabin purely out of curiosity. He was well rested and had set out from his previous abode an hour before at most, so he had no need or desire to rest. The door, unlocked before Brin happened upon it, be it by intention or erosion, opened to a shockingly well maintained living room. Brin turned around, as if to confirm the oddity of the room compared to its surroundings, but was met by an alarming sight.

He turned fully to face the corner of a typical wrestling, beyond which was a sea of attractive, buxom women. Midara, he couldn't mistake their looks or the way they looked at him. All of them were looking at him, murmuring and cheering. A hauntingly familiar pit opened up at the base of his stomach as he felt his face heat up.

"The following match," a spunky voice suddenly boomed from the arena's speakers ",is scheduled for one fall!"

"ONE FALL!" the crowd echoed.

"Introducing first," the well-dressed midara in the center of the ring gestured in his direction ",the Silver Knight; Brin!!!"

The crowd cheered and threw adoring sentiments his way, which did not help his mental situation.

Suddenly, a bass-heavy, electronic, latinx theme began playing and a gold-clad midara appeared on the arena's entrance ramp.

"And approaching the ring," the announcer continued ",The Glittering Glamazon; RRRosa del Dorado!"

The midara, presumably Rosa if context clues were to be trusted, made her way to the ring and climbed up the turnbuckle opposite Brin and posed for the crowd. The crowd meanwhile, was going wild. Their champion had arrived.

Rosa hopped down into the ring and flung a wink at Brin, her makeup was immaculately done, especially her red lips that Brin was unable to ignore. The announcer exited the ring and was replaced by a relatively plain-looking and fully dressed referee slid into the ring. The ref made her way over to Rosa for a moment before walking over to Brin with a notable lack of lust in her aura.

"Alright kid," the ref started ",I'm gonna need you to lose the sword and shield."

Brin was about to object when he realized his weapons were gone, save for his chains.

"Don't worry," she continued "they'll be returned once you get out. Or... well, if you get out is what I should say. They're safe is what I'm trying to say. Anyway," she blew a quick kiss in his direction ",whatever skill you had with that stuff should come naturally to you in a different way. It'll make sense once the bell rings. That chain is allowed, but don't overuse it, ok? You do NOT want to get DQ'd here."

Brin, despite the flurry of information, found himself able to follow along.

"You win if you pin her for a three count, make her quit, keep her out of the ring for a ten count, or if I catch her cheating. You got it?"

Brin nodded, generally familiar with the ins and outs of wrestling.

"Good. Good luck, kid. You'll need it." The ref signaled to someone at ringside and a bell rang three times. The fight was on and the crowd was ready.
-------------------------------------

Brin starts with 40 Willpower
Rosa starts with 50 Stamina

Brin's subconscious weakness "Performance Anxiety" will be in effect.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Rosa del Dorado   Brin vs Rosa del Dorado EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 2:11 pm

Brin tried his best to absorb the absolute flood of information that he was swarmed with. Whether it was the crowd of beautiful women watching him intently, the golden clad woman that he couldn't help but gawk at due to her beauty and glossy red lips, and the fact that he was possibly for the first time in years fighting without his trusty sword and shield. He had no idea how he would even attempt to fight, but he would try his best to figure something out. He ran at the wrestler, trying not to stare too hard at her as he swung his fist, saying 'Sorry, but if I have to beat you to get out of here, then that's what I'll do!'

(Basic Attack, Info Leak)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Rosa del Dorado   Brin vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 12:54 pm

(Just a quick thing I should've made clearer, Brin can use all his normal moves, I'll just translate the usual action into a wrestling move instead. It'll still do the same damage and effects, it'll just look different.)

60 96= Success

With body control he wasn't aware he possessed, Brin leaned his body to the side as he leveled a stiff forearm across the Diva's collarbone. Rosa hit the mat and Brin took a moment to wonder when he had that sort of abdominal flexibility.

Louise Thez Press 100= Critical Success

Brin, a little too fascinated with the previous four seconds, was surprised by Rosa tackling him to the mat. Looking down at him with excitement in her eyes, Rosa squealed "Oh, I already like you, pobrecito!"

The Diva slapped her hands onto the sides of Brin's head and began an assault of animated kisses on his face. Her head moves up and back down onto his face so quickly, onlookers wouldn't know what was happening if it wasn't for the familiar sound of smacking lips, enthusiastic "mwah"s, and the visible hearts flying outward from the scene of affection.

Rosa finished her smothering and smiled down at her lipstick-printed opponent who appeared to haven't a clue where he was. Less so than usual, anyway

(Follow Up)

Unique Taunt 78= Success

As she straddled his prone form, Rosa made a show of pursing her lips.

"Ay dios, I usually don't need to do this so soon, but could you give me a moment to freshen up?"

Brin did not respond, still in daze.

"Gracias, probrecito!"

Rosa retrieved a luxuriously decorated tube of lipstick vibrant red from her cleavage and looked down to Brin's well-polished chest plate.

"Oh un espejo! Gracias pobrecito!"

Rosa took her time reapplying her lipstick in the reflection of Brin's armor as the crowd shouted encouragement to the Diva. Brin snapped out of one daze only to get caught in another; the mesmerizing sight of Rosa coloring her plump lips made his heart do a moonsault. A wrestling move he was now aware of for some reason.

Rosa finished her prep by laying a kiss at the edge of her makeshift mirror, leaving a perfect impression of her lips.

"Ok, levantate, chico. Gotta give the ladies a show, no?" Rosa said, giving his head a couple pats as she got up from her seat on Brin and strolled a few steps away, giving him plenty of room to recover.

-------------------------------------------------
Brin Willpower= 33
Rosa Stamina= 47 (Advantage)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Rosa del Dorado   Brin vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 1:03 pm

(Oh, okay. That makes sense. Sorry I didn't pick up on it.)

Brin laid on the mat for a few moments, trying to make sense of his surroundings, as the plump red smooches he had been covered in had shorted out his brain for a second. The woman's lips were just as sticky, wet, and plump as he imagined they would be. He slowly got to his feet, still feeling the lipstick on his face and knowing that there was a perfect lip mark on his armor. He considered taking the armor off for a second, but he decided not to for now. 'Giving the ladies a show, huh?' He muttered, finally getting it together. 'I don't know if I want to do that. I have a feeling they already like me enough.' He said, shuddering as he thought of what might happen if he was given up to the crowd of midara. He tried to assume a defensive stance of sorts, keeping his eyes focused on the wrestler. (And quite unsuccessfully trying not to stare at her freshly painted pout)

(Shield Protection)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Rosa del Dorado   Brin vs Rosa del Dorado EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 3:49 pm

96= Critical Success

Despite the environment, Brin, in lieu of lifting his shield, assumed an expertly positioned defensive stance, ready to defend against the Diva's next attack.

(Follow up!)

Brin Willpower= 33 (Def +1, 3 turns left)
Rosa Stamina= 47 (Advantage)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Rosa del Dorado   Brin vs Rosa del Dorado EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 4:16 pm

Seeing a slight opening in the diva's defenses, Brin immediately tried to take advantage of it and closed the gap. As fast as he could, the knight unleashed a flurry of rapid punches to try and put her in a difficult position. While he was at a disadvantage, he refused to give up so easily, and she was going to see that.

(Follow Up: Blade Combo)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Rosa del Dorado   Brin vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 4:39 pm

8 58 58 72= Success x4

Brin may have not been a pugilist by trade, but he knew how to throw a punch. It then confused him when he punched with such flair and showmanship that the punches that connected would've done little to no damage. Even more befuddling, Rosa seemed to be taking the strikes with a similar amount of pageantry and didn't immediately counterattack as though she was actually being hit. Brin stowed the questions for later and simply found satisfaction in his successful attack.

Stinging Slaps 6 2= Success

Rosa got out of the corner and forced Brin into it, but he protected his face well enough that she had to settle for a smack to his chest so hard, he felt it through his armor.

Brin Willpower= 32 (Def +1, 2 turns left)
Rosa Stamina= 43 (Advantage)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Rosa del Dorado   Brin vs Rosa del Dorado EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 4:45 pm

Brin huddled in the corner a bit, trying his best to stay on his toes and away from the diva's blows (And her plump lips). He was happy his counterattack against her worked so well, honestly feeling happy he was giving her a tough time even though he was unarmed. He tried to focus on being a little aggressive as he assumed a slightly different stance, trying to find an opening to counter her next blow, whatever it might be.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Rosa del Dorado   Brin vs Rosa del Dorado EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 12:02 pm

12= Success

Motorboat of the Caribbean 79, 81= Failure

With Brin trapped in the corner, Rosa climbed up the ropes to set up for one of her signature moves. However, Brin grabbed her around the thighs and slammed her to the mat.

Brin Willpower= 32 (Def +1, 1 turn left)
Rosa Stamina= 41 (Advantage)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Rosa del Dorado   Brin vs Rosa del Dorado EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 12:13 pm

Brin flexed to the crowd a bit, impressed with how well it was going. Starting to get a bit show offish, he flexed and gave the diva a confident grin, a little less scared after landing hit after hit. 'Well, well. Is that all you have? It looks I was scared for nothing.' He said, taunting her a bit as he charged up, then swung at her with a powerful hammer fist. Surely he had this fight in the bag, right?

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Rosa del Dorado   Brin vs Rosa del Dorado EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 12:29 pm

23= Failure

Louise Thez Press 7 46= Success

With his opponent on her back, Brin attempted a clubbing strike, but his interlocked hands were blocked when the Diva raised a foot to intercept. Following up, she hit Brin's face with a quick kick, sending him toppling over.

Rosa rolled herself over and into a straddled position on top of Brin.

"Oh, poor thing, you were scared?" Rosa asked mockingly. "Here, let me comfort you~"

She leaned down and peppered his face with quick, soft kisses, stamping her lipstick neatly on his face.

Brin Willpower= 29
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Rosa del Dorado   Brin vs Rosa del Dorado EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 12:36 pm

Brin let out a quiet moan, a bit overwhelmed by the quick, wet kisses the woman smooched all over his face as he felt more of her red lipstick cover him. Her mockingly sweet voice and wet kisses were enough to keep him nice and still for a moment. 'M-message received. I'm very comforted now, than you very much.' Still beneath her, he weakly tried to break free as he tried to focus his mind and replenish his will to fight back.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Rosa del Dorado   Brin vs Rosa del Dorado EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 1:30 pm

56= Success

Luckily, the fight was in early enough stages that Brin was able to get his mind right and refocus on the fight. As such, he realized that his opponent had climbed off of him...

Dirty Sexy Money 68 39= Success

...and onto the nearest turnbuckle. Brin tried to get to his feet to counter, but found he was bound in some sort of magical cell, the world gaining a green tint. Rosa winked down at her opponent who she had trapped in a Mex$2000 bill. Brin desperately tried to force his way out of his monetary prison, but to no avail.

Rosa lept off the top and puckered her lips, cameras flashing in the crowd as Brin gulped while bracing for impact. The Diva's lips collided with Brin's minute face, enveloping him in affection as a detonation of pink clouds and hearts masked his return to size.

Rosa rose to reveal a massive lipstick mark sprawled across his face even spilling over onto the mat.

Brin Willpower= 28 (Charmed)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Rosa del Dorado   Brin vs Rosa del Dorado EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 1:38 pm

Brin laid on the mat, the experience having completely floored him. He had never had to experience something quite like that before, and the giant lipstick kiss he had been smothered in left the knight drenched in red lipstick with a tingling, pleasant feeling all over his body. 'Uhhh...So much...lipstick...' He said, his mind and body fully soaked in her lipstick and unable to move. He laid there, practically begging to be teased and toyed with by the wrestler and her affections.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Rosa del Dorado   Brin vs Rosa del Dorado EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 5:24 pm

Rosa straddled her dazed opponent and pinned his arms to the mat and kissed in his direction, hoping the flirt would be enough to distract him from the ref's count.

(Brin has been pinned! Will he attempt to kick out?)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Rosa del Dorado   Brin vs Rosa del Dorado EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 5:31 pm

Although he had been thrown for more than a loop by the money smooch or whatever it was, the lipstick covered Brin was down but certainly not out. Although he was covered in evidence of her affections as well as pinned (And getting a good view of the wrestler's plump red lips smooching in his direction too), he managed to shake himself out of his dazed state as he heard the ref start to count. With what willpower he had left, Brin tried his absolute best to wiggle free from her pin, knowing what would happen to him should he fail.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Rosa del Dorado   Brin vs Rosa del Dorado EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 6:13 pm

85 16= Success

At the count of two, Brin managed to push his arms up, forcing Rosa off of him and ending the count.

Free Wrestling Move 61 52= Success

Using the momentum of the push, Rosa back up into the ropes and rebounded into a diving kiss right on Brin's lips. She got off of him with a pose to the crowd.

Brin Willpower= 25 (Charmed)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Rosa del Dorado   Brin vs Rosa del Dorado EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 6:18 pm

Brin scrambled to his feet, shaking himself free of both the pin and the lipstick kiss induced stupor he was in. The threat of instantly losing to the beautiful wrestler helped him focus a bit more as he got back into a fighting stance. 'Sorry, but it's going to take more than that to beat me.' He told her and the crowd of midara with as much confidence and bravado he could muster. After shaking off another passionate, diving smooch on his lips, he tried to get some revenge on the diva with another clubbing strike.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Rosa del Dorado   Brin vs Rosa del Dorado EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 2:46 pm

99= Critical Failure
Rear View 94 53= Critical Success

Rosa deftly ducked under Brin's attempted clubbing blow and the two bounced off opposite ropes. On their return, Rosa lept into the air, twisted around, and extended her rear just as Brin arrived, smacking him to the mat with impressive force.

Hallelujah 70 73= Success

As the stars faded from his vision, Brin saw Rosa peppering her hand with kisses. She proceeded to "make it rain," sending the kisses on her hand floating down to stain his face in red lips.

Brin Willpower= 17 (Charmed)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Rosa del Dorado   Brin vs Rosa del Dorado EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 2:54 pm

Brin had visible hearts and stars floating above his head as he laid on the mat. How could he not? With a faceful of her booty and a literal shower of red lipstick kisses combined with the cheering of the crowd of women watching everything Rosa was doing to him, Brin was rapidly losing his desire to resist the beautiful wrestler. Trying and failing to wipe off the red marks she had rained on him, Brin tried his best to get back to his feet and hit her with a flurry of quick punches and kicks, doing whatever he could to try and shift the match in his favor. 'Not...done yet...' He gasped, staring to feel exhaustion starting to take over.

(Blade Combo)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Rosa del Dorado   Brin vs Rosa del Dorado EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 2:59 pm

76 92 61 42= 1 Crit 2 Hit 1 Fail

With the odd theatrical flair from earlier, Brin rained a flurry of punches, chops, and kicks on his opponent who reacted to his strikes similarly dramatically. The combo travelled far enough to back Rosa into the corner.

(Follow Up!)

Brin Willpower= 17 (Charmed)
Rosa Stamina= 37 (Advantage)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Rosa del Dorado   Brin vs Rosa del Dorado EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 3:04 pm

Trying his utmost to make the best possible use of the opportunity, Brin saw that using some theatrical flair was a good idea. With a quick pose to the crowd, the knight pulled out the metal chains he still had on him as he tossed them at the diva, hoping to keep her nice and still for a bit.

(Follow Up: Capture Chains)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Rosa del Dorado   Brin vs Rosa del Dorado EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 3:14 pm

88= Critical Success

With expert accuracy, Brin whipped the chain around the ringpost and wrapped it around Rosa, putting her tightly bound against the corner.

(Ok, since it was a critical bind and I have an advantage, any struggle roll has to be two successes in order to break free.)

Struggle 46 50= Success

(Welp)

With impressive dexterity, strength, and flexibility, Rosa managed to force herself out of the prison of chains. The impressive show brought out an enthusiastic cheer from the crowd.

Brin Willpower= 17
Rosa Stamina= 35 (Advantage)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Rosa del Dorado   Brin vs Rosa del Dorado EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 3:21 pm

(Welp. That was a thing.)

Brin backed up, forcing himself against the ropes, more than a little afraid of how easily she had escaped from his chains. 'Oh, you've got to be kidding me. Not even going to let me put on a show? Or I guess I'm the show, right?' He said, glancing back at the enthusiastic crowd of women. Bracing himself for the worst, he ran at the diva with a right hook in a show of defiance.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Rosa del Dorado   Brin vs Rosa del Dorado EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 2:45 pm

83= Failure
Motorboat of the Carribbean 68 34= Success

Rosa ducked under Brin's charging clothesline, making him run right into the corner. He turned around to find Rosa charging at him.

She hit him with a body splash, wedging his head right between her breasts. "¡Soy el espectáculo!" she shouted to the crowd before shimmying her breasts around, discombobulating Brin.

(Brin is stunned!)

Royal Rumba 42 68= Auto Success

Rosa swung her hips back and forth as she danced back to the center of the ring. Brin found himself hypnotized watching the enthralling midara dance, and he moved toward her when she beckoned him. She took his hands and led him in a rhythmic rumba, finishing the brief routine by dipping him down, planting a charming kiss on his lips and dropping him to the mat before posing for the crowd, which was absolutely eating it up.

Brin Willpower= 13
Rosa Stamina= 35 (Advantage)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Rosa del Dorado   Brin vs Rosa del Dorado Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs Rosa del Dorado
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next