Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs Rosa del Dorado

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Rosa del Dorado   Brin vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 2:55 pm

Brin once again laid on the mat, his mind a complete mess after all the wonderful things the beautiful wrestler had done to him. His mind still kept replaying the events of his face stuck in her soft breasts and the hypnotizing dancing that made his heart skip a beat. And of course, the wonderful smooch where she dipped him down like a dainty princess both made him feel charmed and submissive as even more of her red lipstick smeared onto his already plastered lips, making it look like she had applied a fresh coat on him. He laid there, a dazed grin on his face, starting to enjoy how she treated him. 'I think I'm in love...' He mumbled, unable to move a muscle...

(Turn Pass)
(He's pretty much at Rosa's mercy by now. Feel free to get creative on what she does to him if you'd like.)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Rosa del Dorado   Brin vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 11:54 am

"Escucho mucho eso~" she said as she placed a boot on his chest and flexed her arms for the crowd who were ready to count with the ref.

(Brin has been pinned! Will he attempt to kick out?)

-------------------------------------------------
Brin Willpower= 13
Rosa Stamina= 35 (Advantage)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Rosa del Dorado   Brin vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 12:23 pm

As much as he wanted to give in, Brin still wouldn't give up just yet. Feeling her boot on his chest tried to spark the smallest hint of defiance in the knight as he desperately gave one last push to try and get up before it was too late.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Rosa del Dorado   Brin vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 8:25 am

59 10= Success

The ref got to a count of two before Brin raised and arm to break it. Rosa's boastfully weak pin made it no challenge to do so.

She stepped over him and looked down at him. "So, you still have some gas left in the tank, hm?"

(Turn Pass)

Brin Willpower= 13
Rosa Stamina= 35 (Advantage)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Rosa del Dorado   Brin vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 9:47 am

Brin got to his feet, his knees wobbling like jelly after being subjected to so many wonderful attacks by the beautiful diva. While he was definitely worse for wear and clearly exhausted, the knight still held up his fists in a fighting stance. '...A little bit.' he said, giving her a knowing smile. At least he was giving the crowd of midara a good show, right? He then tried one more time to assume a counter stance, trying to find a weakness to exploit.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Rosa del Dorado   Brin vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 3:29 pm

Shield Stance= Success
Stinging Slaps 5 31= Failure

Rosa swiftly approached Brin and hit his chestplate with a knife-edge chop, but Brin simply stood and took it before unleashing one of his own that instantly floored the Diva.

Brin Willpower= 13
Rosa Stamina= 33 (Advantage)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Rosa del Dorado   Brin vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 3:35 pm

While he was happy his strike connected, the knight knew he wasn't near out of the woods yet. He went in for another clubbing strike with every ounce of his strength he had left, trying to give the crowd a good show with a fast pose before he slammed down on the floored midara.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Rosa del Dorado   Brin vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 3:44 pm

58= Success

With Rosa properly floored, Brin decided to go high risk. He climbed the nearest corner, pointed to the sky with both hands, and lept off the top to deliver an elbow drop. The impact clearly shook the midara, to the point where Brin considered going for a pin.

[Turn Pass]

Brin Willpower= 13
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Rosa del Dorado   Brin vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 3:48 pm

Brin sprang to his feet, reenergized by his successful attacks. While he didn't want to go in for a pin due to it being a bit not his style, he recognized that it would be best for him to at least go for it. A little half-heartedly and with a deep breath to calm his nerves, Brin went in for pin, trying to hold the diva down for a three count.

(Pin)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Rosa del Dorado   Brin vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 4:02 pm

37 57 36= Failure

"One! Two!-"

At the last possible moment, Rosa powered a shoulder off the mat to keep the match going. The elbow drop had clearly taken something out of her as she crawled to the ropes to help her stand up.

[Turn Pass]

Brin Willpower= 13
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Rosa del Dorado   Brin vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 4:07 pm

Brin hated to hit the diva while she was struggling to recover, but he had to do what he could to pull out a win. As he saw Rosa crawl to the ropes to help herself up, Brin ran in for another swing of his fist. 'Nice to know I'm not completely weak, huh?' He said with a chuckle, marveling at how the match's tide had turned, especially after all the affectionate lipstick kisses he had been subjected to earlier (even if he did secretly like them).

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Rosa del Dorado   Brin vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 9:25 am

36= Success

With a running start, Brin hammered Rosa with a clothesline, sending her flipping over the top rope and sprawling out in the ringside area.

[Turn Pass]

Brin Willpower= 13
Rosa Stamina= 31 (Advantage)

(Honestly, this is just a really textbook wrestling sequence from Brin right now. I promise these turn passes make sense)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Rosa del Dorado   Brin vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 9:38 am

(If you say so. I don't know much about wrestling so I'll take your word for it.)

Brin stuck his fist up in a gesture of triumph. He knew it wasn't over, but he was happy he was making a bit of a comeback. Seeking one more good blow, Brin climbed up on the top rope with another pose for the crowd of beautiful women watching his every move, before he leapt off of the top rope to try and shoulder drop the diva before she could bury him in more lipstick kisses again.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Rosa del Dorado   Brin vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 11:17 am

25= Failure

The crowd's excitement reached a fever pitch when Brin made his climb up the corner. The knight's willingness to put his body on the line earned him the respect of the audience. However, his second attempt at a flying elbow drop did not connect as Rosa rolled out of the way just in time. Brin hit the floor at an awkward angle, leaving him sprawled out in pain. Although the move failed, the crowd continued to cheer the high-octane action.

High-Risk Rear View 85 14= Critical Success

Rosa used the barricade to bring her self to her feet before climbing the ropes herself. Taking a moment to prepare herself, Rosa estimated her trajectory to land her next move. With a leap and front flip, Rosa brought her rear swinging down onto Brin's face. Rosa did not land the move unscathed however, as she fell to the ground a few feet away from Brin, holding her tailbone.

(Follow Up!)

Break the Count 86= Critical Success

Using the adrenaline of the pain, Rosa got to her feet and rolled Brin and herself back into the ring to keep the match from ending in a count-out.

Pierced by Golden Thorns 60= Success

Having seen the danger in toying with Brin any further, Rosa decided to wrap things up before the knight could mount a comeback.

Leaving Brin to slowly try to get to his feet, Rosa retrieved her signature golden tube of golden lipstick from her cleavage. The crowd, knowing what was coming began chanting "Be-sos! Be-sos! Be-sos!" as the Diva applied a golden coat to her lips. With her lips properly shining, Rosa capped her lipstick and turned back to Brin who was getting close to getting back on his feet. Rosa began to dance in place as she awaited her target to stand and face her.

Brin, unaware of his impending doom, stumbled to his feet and turned around just in time for Rosa to leap and latch onto him in an impactful kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his torso as she bombarded his face with amorous smooches. He staggered around the ring as his face was being plastered, trying desperately to find a way to escape the affectionate assault.

Eventually, her lips made him go slack and he fell to his back. The bombardment continued and golden hearts flew from the makeout scene and popping in the crowd in a small cloud of money, delighting the midara with ringside seats. At last, it was time for the grand finale. Rosa locked a humming kiss onto Brin's lips and a golden glow began emanating from the two of them. As her hum raised in volume, so too did the glow become brighter. At last, Rosa released the kiss with an animated "MWAH!" which the crowd mimiced. She laid there on Brin's chest, inspecting the knight's gilded face as the ref was joined by the crowd as she counted one, two, three.

The bell rung, and the match was over.

(Brin's Willpower has reached 0! Rosa has won by pinfall!)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Rosa del Dorado   Brin vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 11:27 am

Brin laid on the mat, his resistance in tatters after such a vigorous and intense smooching session. He couldn't move a muscle as a dazed, lovestruck grin plastered itself across his face. He felt her wet, shining golden lipstick staining his whole face, yet he didn't care in the slightest. In fact, the slightly sticky, wet sensation was better than he could of dreamed. His previous red lipstick marks from earlier were all but buried under the new golden hue the knight's face was now covered in. Even the pain he felt from his fall earlier was all but gone and washed away. All he felt now was the wonderful bliss of the diva and her golden lipstick kisses. He awaited to see what she would choose to do to him, the crowd's cheering and the loud 'Mwah!' echoing in his ears.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Rosa del Dorado   Brin vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 12:17 pm

As her music blasted through the arena to punctuate her victory, Rosa rolled off of her quarry and pulled out her signature lipstick once again. She rolled back onto him, straddling his motionless form.

"You know, I know silver is your thing," she said ",but I think you look so much better in gold~"

With that, she took her tube of lipstick and drew a line across Brin's chestplate. After only a moment, the line of gold spread across the rest of his armor until the silver was completely replaced by shimmering gold. She climbed off of him and went to retrieve a microphone from ringside.

"Bien, senoritas," Rosa began, her voice ringing through the arena ",I think it's time this knight swears allegiance to a real queen!"

The crowd roared their approval.

"Ok, pobrecito, kneel before your queen!" Brin, though his mind was barely aware of his situation, was carried into a kneeling position by the magic the midara had imbued his armor with.

"As a reward for your service to another of my glorious victory and giving these ladies a good show," she paused to let the crowd cheer ",I hereby grant you the title of knight in service of your beautiful queen, Rosa del Dorado!"

She dropped the microphone and laid an animated smooch on both of his cheeks. She stood back up and beckoned for her new trophy to follow her as she exited the ring. Obeying the Diva's every command, Brin lifted Rosa on her shoulders as they went up the ramp and back behind the curtain. No doubt the Diva was breaking in her new toy.

[5 Hours Later]

Back in the cabin, Rosa finished cleaning her lipstick off of Brin's face.

"You know," she began ",I might've made a spectacle out of it, but I could really use you to spread the word of my greatness."

She paused to look over at Brin's now golden armor displayed on a mannequin. "You are wearing my colors now, might as well make use of that, no?"

She turned back to him. "Kneel." She ordered.

Brin complied, standing from the plush chair he was sat in and knelt before her.

"Your first duty in my service is to tell any traveler you come across of my beauty and skill in the ring. Should you come to a town, you'll sing my praises in the square and tell everyone how great it is to submit to me. And, to ensure you do not shirk from your task..."

Rosa turned and signaled toward the door which swung open and at least a dozen stylishly dressed women entered the cabin.

"... I have prepared this initiation for you. Senoritas! ¡Deja que él lo tenga!"

At her word, the gathered midara pounced, tackling Brin to the ground and kissing him wherever they could reach. Rosa closed the door to the cabin as it rocked to and fro with the energy of the storm of smooches being released upon the knight.

[15 Hours Later]

Brin, exited the cabin, a dozen lipstick marks adorning his goofily grinning face. Rosa's ladies had done their job and were seeing him off to perform his knightly duty. He absentmindedly wandered down the road, no destination in mind, only searching for the poor souls who had yet to experience his lady's majesty. His golden armor shine in the sun and he proudly wore his cape, now adorned by a giant golden lipstick kiss.

The spell would wear off within the week, but until then, Brin, the Golden Knight of the Golden Diva, was on a mission of spreading the good word.

-----------------------------------------------

(Sorry if I didn't leave any space for you to reply here, I had scenes in my mind and I just started typing. If you want to do this from Brin's point of view, feel free!)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Rosa del Dorado   Brin vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 12:28 pm

Brin stumbled out of the cabin after his encounter with her stylishly dressed group of women, his face a mess of lipstick and his armor now a perfect golden hue. His mind was adrift in a sea of lipstick kisses after being subjected to so many, her spell completely taking over his lust and love filled mind after it was drowned in a sea of wet smooches. with a giant golden mark on his cape to match. All he wanted to do know was spread the word of his wonderful queen and the golden lipstick kisses she used to change his life. He stumbled down the road in a kiss induced haze, eager to spread the word of Rosa and how beautiful and amazing she was to everybody who could hear, a perfect lipstick knight for a perfect lipstick queen.

(It's okay. I liked what she did to him. I just wanted to check, this is the end of the RP right? I'm fine either way, I just wanted to know because I'm not sure.)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Rosa del Dorado   Brin vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 4:47 pm

(Yep, that's where it ends)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Rosa del Dorado   Brin vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 4:51 pm

(Oh, okay. Thanks for letting me know. Also, thanks a lot for the great RP. I had a ton of fun.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Rosa del Dorado   Brin vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs Rosa del Dorado
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2