Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ixana vs Ice Succubus

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 9:14 pm

"Oh don't worry, once we are done I'll show you my sweet side."

Now in dark mode Ixana charges on once more towards the Ice Succubus.

(Dark Flash)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 9:31 pm

Ixana rolls a 40=Success! A direct hit dealing a whopping 5 damage.

"You're such a naughty girl, you need to be punished." She attempts to use Ice Facesitting and rolls a 54=Success! She rubs her freezing behind all over Ixana's face, dealing 2 damage and giving Ixana an ice token. Ixana gets another ice token from the chilling power of her ice aura.

Ixana: 21 willpower (3 ice tokens)
Ice Succubus: 21 stamina
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 10:24 pm

"Let me show you how naughty I can be gorgeous." Ixana takes a defensive position and winks at her opponent.

(Final Revenger)

Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 1:09 am

Final Revenger rolls a 54=Success! She beats up the Ice Succubus with various techniques, dealing a total of 6 damage.

"Ah, so you can play naughty. I like that. I'll be fun after you lose when you help me do naughty things to lots of people. And now, I'm hungrier than ever so I'm dying for more of a taste of you." She goes for an Ice Kiss and rolls a 45=Failure! "Aww darling, come be without morals with me."

Ixana: 21 willpower (3 ice tokens)
Ice Succubus: 15 stamina
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 1:13 am

"Oh don't worry, after I defeat YOU we can have all the fun you want but until then..." Ixana starts charging up energy and releasing it creating a big explosion.

(Purification)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 1:53 am

Purification rolls a 27=Miss! The Ice Succubus has gotten serious and attempted to start dodging harder than before. I suppose Ixana probably still changes to light mode?

"Maybe you'd rather have a kiss down here, rather than up there?" She goes for licking up and sucking on Ixana with her Ice Blowjob and rolls a 2=Success! Her icy tongue works its freezing magic on Ixana's sensitive areas, and since it's a low number, the Ice Succubus also freezes herself onto Ixana, leaving her stuck to be played with by the succubus.

"*Loud moaning sounds* Please tell me how badly you want more."

Ixana: 19 willpower (4 ice tokens) (bound)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 1:57 am

(Yeah, she changes mode even if she misses)

Ixana starts moaning from the blowjob, "Ah... That feels so good, but I won't lose!"

Ixana starts struggling to get free.

(Struggle)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 2:17 am

Struggle rolls a 5=failure! Ixana is unable to escape. The Ice Succubus skillfully uses her tongue to make Ixana feel good. She takes 2 more willpower damage and gets 2 more ice tokens, giving her 5 or more, which tricks her into becoming charmed by the succubus.

"Oh yes, just let me make you feel good, darling."

Ixana: 17 willpower (6 ice tokens) (bound) (charmed)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 2:19 am

"Ah... Ah..." Ixana's mind start to fill with lust, she shakes her head and tries to free herself once more, "I'm... Not done yet, SURPRISE!" Once more Ixana charges a energy sphere and detonates it.

(Riot Javelin)
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 2:32 am

Kaboom! Both take 5 damage again.

The Ice Succubus is a little slow to get up, and doesn't use her best attack. She just does a weak little chilling breath, without even blowing a kiss. She rolls a 42=Success! It gives Ixana 1 ice token, as she inhaled a little of the frigid breath. But this attack also has a small chance to put its target to sleep. Ixana attempts to stay awake and (going by 20 or lower is failure) rolls a 4=She falls asleep for 1 turn.

While Ixana is asleep she's unable to do much during her turn, but I'll still let you say what she does here. I haven't checked super closely; maybe there's some action she can take.

Ixana: 12 willpower (7 ice tokens) (charmed) (sleeping)
Ice Succubus: 10 stamina
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 2:34 am

(She can't do anything, she can only free herself from being bound each 4/8 turns depending of the mode she is in)

"ugh..." Ixana can't avoid Icy's attack and falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 2:41 am

The Ice Succubus doesn't really notice what happens as she's far away and still recently hit by a big explosion. She had just recently gained the power to put someone to sleep, and still hasn't gained her true succubus powers to enter dreams yet. She's cautious as she thinks Ixana may be readying an attack, and just sets up a Tiny Blizzard for her next attack.

But it has been enough more turns with Ixana in the effects of the ice aura so she gets 1 more ice token.

Ixana: 12 willpower (8 ice tokens) (charmed) (No longer asleep)
Ice Succubus: 10 stamina (next attack has increased freeze chance)

~Your Turn~
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 2:46 am

"Ugh, a nice quick nap that was." Ixana woke up and rushed towards Icy hoping to stun her with her next attack.

(Vortex Crusher)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 2:55 am

Vortex Crusher rolls a 17=Failure! The Ice Succubus was still acting cautiously and on high alert, and she dodged the attack.

"Oh darling, we need some more love in this world. Wouldn't you like to just relax in a nice big hug?" The Ice Succubus goes for an Ice Hug and rolls a 70=Success! The Ice Succubus tightly wraps her arms around Ixana and holds her very close. And with the increased freeze chance this roll is good enough for her to freeze onto Ixana.

"Ah, it feels nice, doesn't it? Just relax and enjoy it."

Ixana: 10 willpower (9 ice tokens) (bound)
Ice Succubus: 10 stamina
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 2:58 am

"As much as I enjoy your company and trust me I do... I can't stay like this right now."

Ixana struggled to get free from Icy's embrace.

(Struggle)

Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 1:45 pm

Struggle rolls a 65=Success! Ixana manages to wrestle her way out.

"Oh darling, why can't you just stay like this right now? If you just give in, I'll make you feel so much better."

~Your turn~
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 2:22 pm

"Well if you just promise me to not kill people when draining them sure I'll stay but until then I'll have to keep fighting,a real shame really I'm starting to like you."

Ixana started to charge energy to recover some of her strenght.

(Light Blessing)
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 3:15 pm

"Hey, us midara are helping fight overpopulation. We're really helping you. You should thank and support our cause."

Light blessing rolls a 78=Success! Ixana recovers 5 willpower.

"Yes darling, get more energy for me to drain. Ah I'm still so hungry I just can't resist but to try to get another taste of you." She goes for another Ice Kiss and rolls a 46=Success! A brain-numbingly cold feeling enters Ixana's mouth, as the succubus sucks out her energy. "Ah, that was so delicious, darling!"

As Ixana reaches 10 ice tokens, she feels a powerful chilling feeling charms and freezes her for 1 turn, and she's unable to do anything but watch while she is frozen.

"Now, become a captive to my big, beautiful breasts." She begins to rub her soft but very cold breasts all over Ixana. Since Ixana is charmed, she can't help feel her willpower slip away and get bound by the alluring tits.

"Just let me keep massaging you with them. You know you like it."

Ixana unfreezes to where she is able to act again.

Ixana: 11 willpower (11 ice tokens) (bound)
Ice Succubus: 11 stamina
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 3:24 pm

(How many turns has it been since the last riot javelin 3 or 4?)
"Ah... I-Icy... Your breasts are so... Perfect... W-Wait! No! I can't lose!"

Ixana snaps out of the trance and struggles to get free while a little voice on her head keeps telling her to give in to the lust, to enjoy the ice succubus breasts.

(Riot javelin if available, struggle if not)

Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 3:44 pm

Well, given she was frozen for 1 turn, I'd still count that as a turn so she can use that.

The riot javalin causes a lot of pain to both, reducing each to only 6 HP left.

"Is this really want you want? Pain to both of us when you can have pleasure? Do you really have a goal so important to you that you'd hurt yourself this many times trying to achieve it? Oh, I get it, you're a masochist, and you want pain. Alright then, here's an Ice Facesitting, just for you." She rolls an 85=Failure! Ixana avoids the attack.

Ixana feels another chill from the ice aura around the Ice Succubus and gets 1 ice token.

Ixana: 6 willpower (12 ice tokens)
Ice Succubus: 6 stamina
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 3:50 pm

The pain was real, both of them were at their limits, "I'm not a masochist, but I don't care about pain if that means helping others! After all this pain I'm feeling right now it's nothing compared to the pain other people suffered when I lost control of my dark powers or the pain of losing someone close to you for midaras like you that kill for pleasure!"

Ixana grabbed her sword and unleashed three energy blasts from it.

(Dimensional Light Sword)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 4:01 pm

Dimensional Light Sword rolls a 55 - 69 - 66 = 1 blast hits, dealing 2 damage.

"It hurts. This isn't as much fun as I imagined. You should just lie still and let me make you happy." She wishes to ease her pain, while also draining Ixana, so she goes for another Ice Kiss and rolls a 61=Missed! Ixana avoided the attack.

Ice Succubus: 4 stamina
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 4:06 pm

"I'm sorry, I don't want to hurt you... But you leave me no other choice..." Ixana had a really sad look on her face as she charged forward with an elbow trying, once more to stun her opponent.

(Vortex Crusher)

Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 7:28 pm

Vortex Crusher rolls a 26=Success! Ixana deals 3 more damage and gets a chance to stun, rolling a 17=Failure! She doesn't manage to stun the Ice Succubus.

The Ice Succubus seems at a loss for words and attempts to use Ice Hug again, rolling a 57=Failure, Ixana manages to avoid the attack.

Ice Succubus: 1 stamina
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 10:41 pm

"I'm sorry Icy..." with great grief Ixana once more charges forward to end the fight.

But when she's about to hit her she stops "Hey... Icy... Why don't we call this a tie... I don't want to hurt you anymore..."

(Persuade)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ixana vs Ice Succubus
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next