Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ixana vs Ice Succubus

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
No one

No one

Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 11:09 pm

Persuade rolls a 29=Failure! The Ice Succubus doesn't seem to be persuaded.

She readies her next attack, then realizes she doesn't have the strength left to do it. "Okay fine, yeah, let's call it, ...a ... draw."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 11:13 pm

Ixana smiles and offers her hand to the ice succubus.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 11:53 pm

The Ice Succubus doesn't smile but still shakes Ixana's hand. But then she seems to sort of smile, but not really, like she's trying to hide it or something.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 11:56 pm

Ixana takes a deep breath and uses the remaining of her energies to heal the ice succubus, "Sorry... For being... Too rough... I hope this makes you feel a bit... Better... " and still with a smile on her face she faints.

Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 12:43 am

"What? Why would she do that for me? Well, now's my chance to..." But she feels too guilty to do anything now, despite her usual evil ways.

"Well, she seemed like a nice person fighting for a cause that was very important to her. But she did call it a tie, in which case, I don't have to follow the agreement she set forth if she won. I'll let her be, but I'll just go back to seducing others."

Though the Ice Succubus had felt like she had lost, she decides it'll take more than this to get her to stop attacking humans. But she may still be convinced sometime in the future.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 1:30 am

Ixana woke up a bit later and found herself alone in the empty plaza, "Ugh... Icy?" She looked around but the ice succubus wasn't around, "We called it a tie but I can't avoid feeling like I lost somehow..."

She stood up and started walking away.

She arrived at the same bar they were before and asked for a beer, and sat there drinking alone.

Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 10:28 pm

Oh, haven't had enough yet?

Well, the Ice Succubus routinely returns to the bar trying to find her next victim to seduce. But she can't help but notice Ixana is there. She walks over to Ixana and says, "Hi, you aren't a regular around here, is there some reason for your return?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 11:11 pm

"Well I came here to enjoy the cosplayers, also I owe you a drink, can I invite you to one?"

Ixana took another sip from her beer and offered a seat to the succubus.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 11:30 pm

*Sits down*

"Oh really, is that all? Are you sure you didn't return here to succumb to temptation? The offer still stands."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 11:35 pm

"Mmm" Ixana gave it a thought for a moment, "Not a bad proposition to be honest I might accept it... Waitress one cold beer please. How are you wounds? I hope the heal eased a bit of pain." Ixana handed the beer to the succubus, "it's all I could do with the energy I had left."

Last edited by Nekurion on Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 11:43 pm

[By the bear I assume you meant the beer]

"It was nice. How did you recover from that incident?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 11:57 pm

(yeah the fricking phone changed it)

"I'm pretty much recovered already, the good thing of being part slime I guess" Ixana chuckled, "so tell me... What happens if I decide to... Accept your proposition?" Ixana blushed a bit.

Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 12:18 am

"Here's what'll happen. You'll have lots and lots of fun, and you'll feel really, really good. Don't you want that?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 12:27 am

"Well as long as you don't kill me..." Ixana laughted and finished her beer.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 12:30 am

"Don't worry, I never kill women. They just, well, might change a little bit. But it's nothing to worry about. Now, you ready for it?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 12:34 am

"Don't know if I can change more that this..." Ixana showed her slime form to the ice succubus, "I can take us somewhere else if you want." She said going back to her human form.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 12:39 am

"Sure, let's go to where I'm from. It's a very icy and beautiful place. It can even be your new home if you want.<3"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 12:42 am

"Very well, give me a moment."

Ixana payed for the drinks and went back to Icy, "Well ready to go?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 12:45 am

"Sure, I'm always ready to do this, honey."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 1:00 am

"Very well" Ixana took the ice succubus hand, "Now think about your place and I'll take us there." And with a snap of her fingers both of them arrived to an ice-filled place with ice crystals over the place, "You were right, this place is beautiful."
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 1:02 am

"Welcome to frozen paradise. Now, would you like to just sit down and act like you're frozen for a bit?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 1:07 am

"Sure, why not."

Ixana sat down and made a funny face like she was frozen.
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 7:28 pm

"Ah, that's it darling." The Ice Succubus starts to massage Ixana. "Just lie there and I'll give you the time of your life."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 9:45 pm

Ixana just stayed there enjoying the cold yet soft touch of the ice succubus, the massage felt so goos she even let escape a little moan, "I-I..." she blushed.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 10:25 pm

"Ah, I see you're enjoying this." The succubus starts to really start rubbing up Ixana's breasts and giving her some kisses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ixana vs Ice Succubus
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next