Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Karbon Vs. Ahri

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 5:13 am

"The tides are turning in my favor!" Karbon says as he readies his weapon one more time to come down on Ahri again. "I'm sending you back to the spawning platform!"

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 03, 2018 8:43 am

(76)
Karbon swings again while Ahri's too out of it to react! The axe cleaves into her causing her to stagger back once more, but this time she recovers in time to act!

(62)
Ahri suddenly shot Karbon a smouldering look and struck a provocative pose. The warrior suddenly noticed that his strike had ripped her kimono, leaving her gorgeous breasts practically fully revealed! Karbon suddenly finds himself flushed with desire for the Gumiho

Karbon:9+charmed
Ahri:16

Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2018 5:58 am

Embarrassed, Karbon tries to look away from Ahri. "H-hey! Cover yourself up why don't you!" He said to her. With his eyes off of his opponent and unable to act, this puts Karbon in a bad position.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2018 11:10 am

(31)

Ahri smiles at Karbon, knowing she's got him right where he wants him. She speaks in a coy, mocking tone "don't blame me for what you did to my clothes honey," she giggled girlishly, "I never knew you were such a perv, maybe you'd prefer it if I lost the kimono all together hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2018 12:06 pm

"N-no! Please!" He said still looking away from her. If she were to lose her kimono, then all she will be left in is her bra and panties and just that sight alone would send Karbon over the edge. He tried to use his hand now to create a make-shift censor bar on her breasts while looking at her. He had his ax in hand, ready to go, but his swing will be a lot slower now using only one hand.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2018 5:43 pm

(rolls under 20 fail)

(35)
Karbon ran towards Ahri, trying his hardest to hide the salacious view with his spare hand and swung the heavy axe round at the Vastayan. Ahri however easily sidestepped the telegraphed attack and darted towards him.

(64)

Karbon was too off balance from his attack to react in time as Ahri pulled him into a deep kiss and pressed her all but bare breasts tightly against him. Karbon couldn't help but moan as he returned the kiss instinctively!

Karbon:7+charmed+bound
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 10, 2018 10:12 am

Karbon's body was starting to betray him now. Not only his mind, but it seems as though his soul was being sucked out by the kiss. His strength waning with every second. He dropped his ax to the ground next to him as he weakly tried to break the kiss.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 10, 2018 5:55 pm

(51)

Karbon tried feebly to pull himself free, but Ahri merely asserted herself by moving to French him even more deeply, causing the warriors resolve to fade away!

With her thrall will where she wants him, Ahri continued to kiss Karbon more and more passionately!

Karbon:5(charmed+bound)
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2018 8:18 am

With each kiss, more and more will gets sapped away from him. Soon, his legs start to feel like rubber and couldn't contain his body weight anymore. All that is holding him up now is Ahri and as soon as she lets him go, Karbon will fall straight to his knees in front of her.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2018 4:30 pm

As Karbons strength fades, Ahri notices and releases him, leaving the lustful warrior to slump to his knees. The Vastayan smiles down at him, "see, isn't it nice to give in?" She asks with a dominant smile, "now how should I bring you to a sweet surrender?" Ahri muses for a moment before putting a hand on the back of Karbons head. Without warning she lifts up the front of her Kimono and brings his face inches from her snatch. "How about this my dear?" She asks as she adjusts herself, shifting her wait forward so she was half sitting on his face...
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 8:24 am

Falling to his knees, he could only stare helplessly at Ahri's lower half. Feeling her hand on the back of his head, she lifted up her Kimono to show him her special place. "No... No please..." Is all Karbon could say before she placed it right on his face. His mouth was open just enough for him to start tasting the juices that leaked out during their fight. He didn't know that she was actually getting off on this battle! He has never tasted anything like this before, sweet like honey, yet salty at the same time. Karbon tried to shift his face, but his neck was too weak to move with her hand still holding the back of his head.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 4:51 pm

Noticing how weakly Karbon was struggling, Ahri decided to have some fun with her plaything. She readjusted so that his lips were once again touching her pussy, and spoke sweetly
"Now dear, let's not be silly. If you make me feel good now...I promise I'll make you feel better than you could ever imagine..."
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 6:39 pm

Her words burrowed deep into his mind as endless possibilities started to race. "What does she mean by that?" He felt his lips brush against her sex once again and couldn't help but give it a little kiss, just another taste. It was intoxicating! He needed more! He rolled out his tongue and started to french her clit!

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 6:43 pm

Ahri moaned as he went down on her, sliding her hands passionately through Karbons hair as she queened him, enjoying his total submission. After a few moments, she pulls away from the warrior and speaks softly.
"Why thank you darling, are you ready for your treat? I've got something that'll really make your pulse rise... I just need you to lie down for my honey"
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 7:45 pm

Karbon nodded slowly and as Ahri released him, he fell back down onto his back, waiting to see what she had in store for him.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 7:50 pm

Ahri leans over Karbon, an adoring smile on her face. "Now where to begin..." She paused for a moment "how about a nice dose of charm to make sure this feels as good as possible okay honey?" Knowing what her thralls answer would be, Ahri blows the warrior a kiss, as the heart connects with him she suddenly seems even more beautiful than she already was! Karbons mind relaxes into a pleasant daze, vaguely aware that his sense of touch had also been somewhat heightened.
"Now honey, since you've been soooo good" the Vastayan purrs, "how about I let you choose what we start with hmm? How about it? What do you want me to do to you?"
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 8:45 pm

The first thought that came to his mind was her lovely rear. "I want... I want your tails to surround my head... and rub your butt in my face." He said nervously as he sat up in anticipation for the move.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 5:49 pm

Ahri smiled and instantly started to turn around. As she did Karbon could hear her gentle words of praise.
"See darling, now that I know what you want, we can make sure this is as good as possible for you..."

Ahri, following Karbons instructions to a tee, backed up into him and pressed her fine, supple ass into his face. As she did so, she wrapped his head snugly into the soft confines of her tails and began to slowly rub against him...
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 02, 2018 3:40 am

He was in pure bliss at this point. Her scent was all around his head now and her amazing ass was rubbing away at his face. He couldn't ask for more as her tails made a convenient pillow for his head as well. He just sat back and is enjoying this ride as he like Ahri have her way with him.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 02, 2018 9:04 am

Ahri continued grinding her perfect ass against Karbons face, letting the feeling of her soft flesh and her sweet aroma drive the warrior into a submissive state of bliss.
She then began to lean backwards, gently lowering him to the ground and sitting comfortably on his face, cushioning him still with her tails.
"How's this my dear?" She asked before blowing a charm infused kiss towards his crotch, causing him to instantly surge with arousal
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 6:12 am

He was at his breaking point now that even a minor touch could send him over the edge. Ahri's next move will seal his fate.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 4:17 am

With Karbon exactly where she wanted him, Ahri leant down to his shaft, bringing her ass even firmer onto his face before giving it a salacious lick. The warrior bucked his hips instinctively as she began to go down on him. She expertly ground her ass into his face with matching rhythm. Karbon was left helpless but to submissively return the favour causing Ahri to moan lustfully as she signed her efforts. Just before the he climaxed the vastahan pulled away and teasingly stroked the tip with one finger, leaving Karbon practically begging for release for a moment before finishing him with a quick kiss to the tip!
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 4:45 am

(Should be good to end here. Thank you!)

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 5:43 am

(no problem, anyone else you want to face?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Karbon Vs. Ahri
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5