Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Karbon Vs. Ahri

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 10:11 pm

(32)
Karbon, against all odds manages to shake off the feelings of shame at himself, and adoration towards Ahri enough to climb back to his feet!

(63)
Ahri looks amused by this. "So, you met the first one of my teammates, how'd you like her? Dont worry, I'm sure you'll find the others just as lovely in their own ways"
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 10:16 pm

"Teammates? How come you have teammates? Where are mine?" Karbon asked while looking around the area. He tried to listen for other voices around him.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 10:19 pm

"You were late to the party hon," Ahri smiles, those silly teammates of yours already gave in to us and have left the rift after we rewarded them, well the males that is. That pretty little sorceress agreed to join us in return for even more pleasure down the line..."
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 2:47 am

Karbon's heart sank at the thought that he had teammates before this, but they are all gone now. "How am I supposed to win with this kind of handicap?" Karbon said over towards her. He didn't just want to lie down and admit defeat... He had to fight! Gritting his teeth, Karbon launched an offensive and went to go slice Ahri at one of her tails again.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 11:46 am

(54)
Karbon, more driven than ever now that he was aware just how drastic his situation was, ran immediately at Ahri and caught her with a scything blow to the mid section!

(56)
Ahri didn't even seem to react to the wound however, and she flawlessly manages to use Karbons momentum to draw him close enough for a kiss. Karbon immediately behind to feel pleasantly lethargic as the Vastayans lips have his own, only remembering the fact he's meant to be fighting this girl when Ahri pulls away.

Karbon:24
Ahri:25
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 10:34 pm

"Blech blech!" He said wiping away at his lips, "Did I give you permission to kiss me?" Karbon looked back at her again and tried to focus on the battle ahead instead of her beauty. Getting a bit closer, he tried to get just in reach of the tip of his blade and tried to thrust it into her!

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 4:49 am

(19)
Karbon attempts to go for a max range stab, but as he does so, the fox pulls back by an inch or so, causing the blade to just about miss!

(60)
As she weaves around his attack, Ahri replies to his question before attacking him
"...I suppose not, but you seemed to have no such qualms when my darling Evelynn paid us a visit, if you'd prefer it, I could call her back instead? She then merely winked, which when combined with her reference to how Evelynn had overwhelmed him so, caused Karbon's heart to race!
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 11:12 pm

"Uhh... No thank you." Karbon said looking all around him now with the fear that she could be lurking right behind him. "One on one would be nice." This short sword just wasn't working out for him as she could dodge it with ease. "Could you just wait here for a moment, I need to go back to that shop really quick."

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 5:23 am

"but one on one would be so boring for the rest of my lovely teammates, plus I promise you'll have more fun this way..."

"Oh you want to use the shop? Well that depends if you think you can trust me..."
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 9:15 pm

"I don't think I could trust you as far as I can throw you... Wait, let me take that back, you look light enough that I COULD throw you pretty far so... That analogy won't work here." Karbon backed off a bit more until he was in the middle of the lane, "Just... Stay there for a sec." He remembered the shop keeper giving him another item for him to use if he ever wanted to return back to the shop. He pulled it out of his pocket and activated it. A blue aura started to form around his body and below him.

*Currently recalling. If Ahri chooses to attack, it will be a free shot, if not, Karbon will recall successfully.*

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:24 am

"Oh how rude" Ahri replied with an insulted pout, "you can recall, in fact I think I'll do the same..." Ahri pulled out an identical item and the two of them arrived back at their bases at a similar time. Ahri quickly buys what she needs and heads back into lane, unbeknownst to Karbon, she communicates something unheard as she walks down into the midlane.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 8:41 pm

Karbon backs and was able to buy a lot more than before. He completed his first item, which is a Black Cleaver, Boots of Swiftness, and a Null Magic Mantel. As he returned to lane, he looked around to see if Ahri was back or not.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 4:10 am

Karbon initially didn't see Ahri, but his attention was brought to the sound of giggling and smacking kisses from the bush to his right. After a couple of seconds they stopped and Ahri emerged.

"Ah you're back, perfect, I could do with some desert" she says, "I was just showing your former teammate exactly what reward she'd be getting for helping me..." The Vastayan continued, licking her lips in a predatory manner and sauntering towards the swordsman
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 8:55 pm

"Oh is that so? Well, let me remind YOU on what this feels like!" With that, he bulls out his black cleaver and shows it off to her. "This is going to hurt you a lot more than it's going to hurt me." He said with a laugh.

With that, he sprung at her and tried to slice at her midsection!

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 3:32 am

(97)
Karbon brought the weapon scything round, but when he'd finished the blow it became clear that Ahri had simply stored back and neatly dodged the attack.

(22)

Ahri smiled predatorily at Karbon and blew him a kiss, the best connects with ease and the warrior is left walking happily towards his opponent. As he does so however, he just about registers a sound coming from the bushes, a strange couple of balls of light are making their way towards the warrior. Too busy focusing on the beauty of his opponent to dodge, Karbon soon finds himself trapped in an odd prison of light, just being in there filling him with a pleasant warmth. Ahri winks at him and calls to the bush "Well caught darling, you can come out and have some fun with him if you like, this prospect gets Karbons heart racing

Karbon:21
Ahri:24
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 10:54 pm

Karbon is in a half state of panic and bliss at this point. He is scared at the fact he can't move and he has no idea who is coming out after him, but he is also having lewd visions of what Ahri and her new friend are going to do to him. With being bound, he has no choice to but wait until it disappears.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 5:44 am

Karbon stands transfixed, his prison slowly transforming his fear to pleasure as Ahri approaches him. (2) She leans forwards, and with Karbon powerless to avoid her, places a long, dominant kiss on his lips.

(16)
From the bushes, Karbon sees a blonde girl approaching him to, she looks somewhat nervous, but nevertheless slips inside the prison of light Karbon is trapped in. She looks him up and down before giggling slightly and pulling him into an embrace where she carefully and gently kisses his neck, as she ups the tempo of her assault, Karbon let's out a moan of pleasure.

Karbon:19(bound)
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 8:54 pm

It was starting to feel good... Almost too good now! "This... This isn't right." Karbon said out loud while the new girl was starting to kiss him all over. He didn't know how much longer this spell was going to last, but he needed to do something, anything to try and break free!

The only thing he could think of was to wiggle around as much as possible, but he has no clue if this will work or not.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 3:38 am

(20!)
Karbon somehow manages to slip out of the sorceress grip and the light prison! Leaving the caster looking thoroughly confused by the matter...

(39) She tries to regain her composure and tempt Karbon back into her embrace, but the warrior is wise to her attempt and stays well back, leaving the sorceress to retreat back into the jungle

(42)
Ahri however manages to catch Karbons eye and gives him a wink before blowing him a kiss! Suddenly his mind is full of lustful submissive thoughts about his opponent, clouding his judgement!

Karbon:18 (submissive: if next action fails, will have to follow a command ahri gives)
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 3:34 am

It just seems Karbon can't catch a break now as lustful thoughts dance in his head. He clutches his cleaver though and tries to break through it with brutality. Raising the ax above his head, he tries to swing it down on Ahri.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 3:38 am

(88-Crit!)
It seems Ahri didn't expect Karbon to actually manage to attack her through her enchantment, and when he did was totally unprepared to dodge!  The axe comes slamming down into her and sends her sprawling to the ground

The Vastayan can only just manage to get back on her feet, let alone attack

Karbon:18
Ahri:22
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 1:50 am

Karbon was in a bit of shock himself to see him take her down with one blow, "What is this weapon?" He said holding it up and looking at it. He then focused his attention on Ahri again and said, "Looks like this is your weakness."

With that, he raised it above his head again and tried to bring it down on top of her again.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 1:58 am

(39)
Ahri manages to anticipate the attack the time and dodges with grace and ease. "Boys are always so silly, it's not my "weakness" it's an axe, if it hits it's going to hurt me. On the other hand, your eyes betray your weakness all too clearly" As Ahri says the, she leans forward to accentuate her more than ample chest under her elegant red garment. (52) Karbon finds himself unable to help but stare at them as Ahri continues to taunt him.
"Don't worry honey it's only natural that I get your heart racing..." Her words cause him to flush with embarrassment

Karbon:17
Ahri:22
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 5:59 am

"N-no... You have it all wrong!" He said as he quickly tried to look away at something else. "I won't fall for you lewd tricks!" He then stated as he looked back into her eyes. He got his cleaver ready again and tried to go for a horizontal slash!

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 8:04 am

(89)
Though his mind willed it, Karbons body was simply unable to bring itself to attack Ahri!

(31)
Seeing this, the fox attempted to draw the warrior into her warm embrace, but Karbon regained his focus just at the last minute and managed to step back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Karbon Vs. Ahri
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next