Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anika Vs Spider Princess

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Anika Vs Spider Princess Empty
PostSubject: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess EmptySun May 20, 2018 7:49 am

Spider princess.

Arachnid Embrace- "Well hello there handsome. Come gives all my legs a hug." With that she giggles cutely, turns around, and shoots a web from her behind towards the hero and once it sticks, she uses her human arms and powerful spider legs to pull the target close to her. Once they are close enough, she wraps her arms around the hero's head and pulls him/her in between her large breasts. She moves her breasts in a circular motion while pressing the hero's crotch close to her own, turning them on until they break free.

Web Capture- If at any point the hero tries to escape, they will run into a thin carefully placed web the Spider Princess puts around her cave to trap heroes. The hero will squirm around, trying to break free of the sticky webbing, but will be unable to. The Spider Princess will slowly walk to the hero and laugh. "Seems you got stuck in my web. C'mere and let your princess help you." She'll pull the hero up into a tight hug and begin to rip the webs off while ripping the hero's clothing off, leaving him/her naked. She'll hungrily look down at the hero's member or breasts if female and give him/her a wink while saying, "We're gonna have some fun tonight lover~<3". She then shoots webs behind the her and the hero, trapping the both of them.

Venomous Kiss- "Pucker up lover, here's a biiiig kiss juuust for yooou!" The Spider Princess pulls them close and presses her luscious lips against the hero's. The hero feels her lips are incredibly soft and silky, just like her webs, while her tongue dominates the hero's mouth, dancing intricately while she moans heavily. When she breaks the kiss, she gives a wide smirk and the hero finds he/she can't move. The Spider Princess giggles and says, "Like my lipstick darling? It's filled with paralyzing venom. Just try to run away, heehee."

Spider Silk- "Let's finish this lover." She walks to her victim and gives the hero a long french kiss to ensure her victim is paralyzed, then uses her arms and six legs to wrap a long and thick line of silk around the hero, covering him/her in webbing while leaving the head. She brings the hero to the ground and gets on top of him/her, giving another long and passionate kiss, going into one of these moves:

Web love(male)- Breaking the french kiss, the Spider Princess will rip a small section down by the hero's crotch, exposing their member. She gives it short kisses all over the head and shaft, covering it in black prints until it is firm and ready. She'll smirk at the hero mischievously and stare into his eyes while bringing his member inside her. She uses her six legs as pistons, starting slowly and gradually increasing speed before suddenly stopping. The hero shuts his eyes, but realizes he hasn't cummed yet. The Spider Princess licks her lips and brings them down on the hero, giving him a long and loving kiss before pumping her legs up and down again. The hero explodes inside her and relaxes a bit. "That was delicious! Now rest for awhile lover, you'll need it" she says before sexily winking at the hero and covering his head in webs.

Spider Sisters(female)- Breaking the french kiss, the Spider Princess will bring her head down to the hero's groin and begin to lick inside her opening. The hero is filled with ecstasy and climaxes all over the Spider Princess' face. She gets up and licks the juices off her face before saying, "Alright lover, now it's my turn~<3" and brings the hero's head down to her opening where they begin to lick and kiss it all over, causing the Spider Princess to moan. As both the hero and Spider Princess are filled with pleasure, the Spider Princess' juices release into the hero's mouth. The hero swallows all the juices and begins to lap up the leftovers from the Spider Princess. Afterwards, the hero is converted into a spider girl that loyally serves her princess

Anika

Pleasure Skills: Kitty Kiss - She rushes up to the opponent and plants her lips against theirs and kisses them for a minute before separating. 2 Willpower damage.

Kitty Tongue - Anika purrs and says, "Hope you love tongue, baby." She approached and frenched the target, and when she's done, she licks the nape of their neck. 3 willpower damage.

Curious Cat - She looks at her target and grabs at his/her bulge/breasts and gripes them for a good minute. 3 willpower damage and causes bound status

Purr-fect: Anika gets behind her opponent and leans into him, pushing her breasts against his back, all the while purring into his ear. 4 Willpower Damage.

Dance Prep - Depending on the environment, she takes a moment to plan out her next move. After examining everything, she looks at her target and says, "Get ready for the show, baby." Setup for Nimble Kitty. Only needs to be used once. After that, Nimble Kitty can be used without prep.

Nimble Kitty - Anika starts a sexy dance for the target, showing off her every curve while making kissing noises at her opponent. The dance varies depending on the environment. If there is nothing she can implement in her dance, she'll simply do a strip dance. 6 willpower damage.

Play Rough (Willpower) - Anika tackles her opponent to the ground and begins to grind against their private areas gleefully. 5 Willpower damage.

Cute Charm - She pretends to be intimidated by the enemy after receiving damage. "Please don't hurt me anymore, sir/ma'am," she says, attempting to get to her enemy. Charms the enemy. Usable every seven turns.

Cat in Heat (Male Finisher) - Usable when the opponent is at 5 willpower or lower. After mentally tiring the opponent, she strips herself down and fingers herself. Her skin glistening with sweat as she starts getting excited. "Are you ready? Let's see if we can't make a few kittens, baby!" She kneels down and rips her target's pants down and then pushes them to the ground. She aims her womanhood over his member and then lowers herself and impales her on him. As she begins to thrust, she begins to purr heavily and starts to kiss the opponent's neck, nibbling a little while picking up the pace. Once they both climax, she lets out a loud mewl and lays down to rest for a moment. "Thanks for the meal."

Pussy Cat (Female Finisher) - Usable when the opponent is at 5 willpower or lower. "You look thirsty, baby. I have something tasty here." She rubs her wet vagina, letting out a sweet scent that draws the woman to Anika. "Go ahead and give me a good taste. Have as much as you want." The target will start to lap at her womanhood, licking up her juices, steadily wanting more and licking more. Eventually, Anika climaxes and hits the woman with more juices, which she licks up more until there's nothing left. "What a good little pussy cat," Anika says, giving her new slave a tender kiss and licks her lips. "I'll let you have more later."

Mischievous Cat (Midara Finisher) - Usable when the opponent is at 5 willpower or lower. If Anika is fighting a Midara, she'll hug her opponent from behind, press her breasts against the target's and then then starts fingering their vagina. "Your so wet already. Do you love this that much?" She'll begin to slow down and tease the target until she has them begging for her to give them more. She'll only continue to tease them, only rubbing her them up, kissing them, or groping their tits occasionally until her target finally submits.

Stamina Attacks:
Double Claws - She swings her claws in quick succession at the target. Roll two dice, two damage per successful roll.

Tackle - Anika charges at the opponent and throws her body into them for minor damage, pushing them back. 2 stamina damage.

Tail Whip - Waves her tail in front of the opponent to distract them and lower their guard. If successful, the next hit will double in damage.

Double Kick - Charges at the opponent and leaps up to deliver a powerful kick with both her feet. 3 Stamina damage.

Failed Magic - Can only be used once per battle. Anika attempts to perform magic, but fails, resulting in a huge mana explosion that heavily damages the target. 6 Stamina damage.

Play Rough (Stamina) - Anika tackles her opponent to the ground and begins to rough up her opponent while they're down and ducking away before the opponent can retaliate. 5 stamina damage.

Bite - With a growl and a leap at the enemy, she bites down on the enemy. 2 damage. Should she fail to break free from a struggle, she can use this move to escape, rather than a struggle.

//Passive: Feral Feline - Activates if she takes too much damage. Her behavior becomes more aggressive and sexually charged, upping her pleasure attacks power by one point each as well as her stamina attacks.

//Other Skills:
Summon Prowd: She can summon. Prowd the Assassin for a brief time, granting her Power Claws, doubling her stamina attack power and granting her a chance to deal paralysis.

Summon Olivia: She can summon Olivia the Dark Sorceress to come in for a quick kiss, enhancing her Willpower attacks by two points for 3 turns.

Anika, during her travels had found herself in an ornate cattle in the middle of a forest. Upon entering it has initially seemed abandoned, yet eventually a retinue of many different types of Midara, all oddly wearing maids outfits had approached her and offered to take her to their princess. An offer which the curious kitten accepted, though she had a feeling refusing would've just ended in her being swarmed and brought there anyway. She was now standing in a lavish throne room, face to face with a Midara who was half spider, half beautiful girl. She wore an ornate crown atop a head Graced with beautiful silver hair, clearly the princess in question

"Ah, you've come to join the ranks of my servants I presume?" She asked with a domineering smile
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess EmptySun May 20, 2018 7:57 am

"Not really, I just kinda found this place," she said plainly, not letting the Princess's words. "But I suspect that's not the answer you wanted."

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess EmptySun May 20, 2018 7:59 am

(38)

"Many just find this place my dear, but they all decide to join my retinue in the end" she spoke softly, but rose to her feet, "trust me, it's what's best" she accentuated this by winking and blowing Anika a kiss, the sensuality of the scrub alone sending her heart racing

Anika:38
Princess:40
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess EmptySun May 20, 2018 8:05 am

(26)
"I'll admit, you're cute," she replied, ignoring her faster heart rate. "But I'm not interested in being a maid." She leaped straight towards the Spider Princess and pulled her in for a quick kiss. "Fuck buddies on the other hand~"

Anika: 38
Princess: 38

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess EmptySun May 20, 2018 8:08 am

(40)

"oh that's one of the perks of the job darling..." The spider purrs before pulling Anika into a kiss of her own, grazing her lips slightly with her fangs, as the pleasure of the kiss subsides, Anika finds herself suddenly unable to move

Anika:36+paralyzed
Princess:38
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess EmptySun May 20, 2018 8:12 am

Another thing she had to hand to the Princess, she was a good kisser. The Neko planned to move in and counter with more, only to find she couldn't even nudge a finger.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess EmptySun May 20, 2018 8:14 am

(57)

"Aww see, you can't even bring yourselves to fight me, you must be falling for me already" the princess taunts
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess EmptySun May 20, 2018 8:20 am

(75)
Thank Aphrodite this Princess had such an ego. As Anika felt the paralysis wear off, she immediately took to distancing herself from the royal.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess EmptyWed May 23, 2018 2:43 pm

(31)
"Are you afraid dear?" The Princess asked as Anika distanced herself "there's nothing to run from here"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess EmptyWed May 23, 2018 4:10 pm

(84)
Anika huffed and leaped in quickly, whipping around the princess swiftly and pulling her in from behind, grabbing her tits and slowly massaging them. "Nah, I've just got this little thing against losing," she answered.

Anika: 36
Princess: 36 + Bound

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess EmptySat May 26, 2018 7:10 am

(54)
The spider seems to melt into Anikas massage, a moan escaping from her lips. "Oh my, aren't you good with your hands" feeling confident, Anika's guard dropped slightly as she focused on enjoying giving the massage, this was all the princess needed however as she used the lapse in concentration to slip out from Anikas embrace!

"Perhaps you'll serve well in my spa once this is over" she muses
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess EmptySat May 26, 2018 7:14 am

Before the princess knew it, Anika was right in her face. "A spa? Color me interested!" She held her chin in her hand. "Perfect for some steamy love." She lured her in for a deep makeout session.

Anika: 36
Princess: 34

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess EmptySat May 26, 2018 7:19 am

(84)
The spider princess returns the kiss passionately, her tongue managing to quickly overwhelm Anika, allowing the princess to give her a healthy dose of paralyzing venom. Before Anika could react, it had set in and the Princess set to work wrapping the helpless Neko in surprisingly soft silk. Once Anika was fully bound, the Princess leant forward and kissed her once more to assert dominance.

Anika:33+bound+stunned
Princess:34
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess EmptySat May 26, 2018 7:34 am

Anika couldn't help herself once she'd been paralyzed again. Being wrapped up was alarming her greatly before she felt the Princess's kiss dumb her worries down.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess EmptySat May 26, 2018 7:38 am

(56)

"Don't worry darling, let your princess take care of you" The spider reassured Anika before taking her head and pulling her tighty into her chest "let me repay you for that massage" she soothed as she began to massage Anikas face between her more than ample boobs
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess EmptySat May 26, 2018 7:42 am

(23)
Anika's concerns were further dashed after being pulled into the beautiful Royal's chest. She reasoned that the webbing was at least comfortable and it wouldn't hurt to endulge for a while.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess EmptySat May 26, 2018 7:45 am

(40)
The princess, happy with Anikas compliance, continued her massage and gave Anika a contented kiss on the forehead.

Anika:29(bound)
Princess:34
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess EmptySat May 26, 2018 7:47 am

(73)
Her massage felt amazing and gave the Neko further consent to just let things play out. "Who's in charge of the spa? You?"

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess EmptySat May 26, 2018 7:50 am

(15)

"no no, one of my handmaidens, you could possibly take a trip with me there if you decide to join me however..." The princess mused, further holding Anika in her embrace
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess EmptySat May 26, 2018 7:56 am

(7)
"Sounds tempting...maybe if you gave me more incentive~"

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 2:51 am

(29)
"Aren't I all the incentive you need beautiful?" The spider flirts
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 7:45 am

(12)
"Not what I meant, Princess," she laughed as she finally broke out and took her distance.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 10:38 am

(93)
The Princess moves to approach Anika and pull her into another venomous kiss, but the Neko keeps her distance
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 11:02 am

(56)
"Nice try, Princess," she teased, moving in behind her quickly. She leaned in and pressed her chest against her back. "Why don't I give you something to enjoy for a while?" she whispered.

Anika: 27
Princess: 30

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 11:07 am

(16)
The princess turned her head to face Anika, "oh darling that's very generous of you... But why don't you focus on your own enjoyment for now" and with that, her lips met the Nekos in a soft and deliberate kiss, Anika couldn't help but to allow the Princess to dominate her mouth for a second, and once more she found herself unable to move when the was finally released.

Anika:25-paralyzed
Princess:30
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess Empty

Back to top Go down

Anika Vs Spider Princess
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next