Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anika Vs Spider Princess

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Anika Vs Spider Princess - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 11:09 am

"Nnn, why does this have to be such a one-sided thing?" she asked softly. "I can make you feel good too."

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 11:11 am

(25)
"Oh darling I'm sure you can" the Princess purrs, her lips curling into a semi sadistic smile "But sadly only those in my employment may do that, and I seem to remember you rejecting that role, so it's up to me to teach you to be a good girl first"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 11:57 am

(60)
Anika felt her body loosen up, but pretended to still be paralyzed. "Why can't you just have a good one-note stand?" she asked. "Is that so much to ask?" Her expression turned on the waterworks, as she looked cutely up at the arachne royal, utterly stealing her heart.

Anika: 25
Princess: 30 + Charm

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 11:59 am

(15)
"Oh um, well you are quite adorable aren't you..." The princess stammers, suddenly taken aback by the Nekos demeanor
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 12:04 pm

(56) (Seriously?)
Anika took advantage of her newfound endearment and threw herself at the princess. "Thanks for the compliment, but I prefer sexy~" With that, Anika began to grind her groin against the Princess's, purring delightedly all the while.

Anika: 25
Princess: 23

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 12:09 pm

(4)
"Oh that fits too don't you worry kitten" The Princess speaks with new found sensuality, "would you say it works for me also?" As she asks this, the Princess slips a finger against Anikas crotch, exciting the Neko

Anika:23
Princess:23
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 12:17 pm

(1) Crit (I'm setting my Crits to 1 to 15 too from now on)
Anika moaned loudly as the Spider Princess played with her pussy, letting herself enjoy it. "Yes, you're very sexy," she admitted readily.

Anika: 23 + Stun
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 12:20 pm

(40, sounds good, as will i)

"how kind of you...I guess you deserve a reward" The Arachne giggles, pulling the excited Anika's face tightly between her breasts and beginning to massage her between them.

"How's this darling..."

Anika:20+bind
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 12:26 pm

(23)
Anika was, of course a sucker for big boobs, and eagerly buried her face into the Royal's cleavage, welcoming her massage. "It's great..."

Anika: 19 + Bind

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 12:31 pm

(36)
"I'm glad you like it" the Princess responded enthusiastically, picking up the pace with her massage and giving Anika a reassuring kiss on the top of her head as a wave of calmness flooded her

Anika:17+bind+charm
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 12:34 pm

(31)
Anika delighted in the Princess's affections and wrapped her arms around her as she enjoyed being massaged by her bosom.

Anika: 16 + Bound + Charm
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 12:36 pm

(32)
As Anika began to give herself over, the Princess began to adjust they're position, by the time she was done, Anika was lying flat on her back with the Driver lying over her, the Neko still happily engulfed in her chest!

Anika:14+bound
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 12:43 pm

(62)
The shift in position, while much more comfy and enjoyable, her mind had reverted to its more primal state, and she shoved the princess off of her. "That was pretty good, girly, but why don't you let me have a turn. I'll show you something really good!"

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 12:46 pm

(63)
"Oh, what do you have in mind darling?" The princess asked, confident that she could safely let Anika attempt whatever she had planned and still maintain the advantage. Plus this girls wild side was exceptionally attractive
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 12:49 pm

(I think I'mma let prep for the dance go without a roll)
Anika observed their surroundings excitedly, looking for anything and everything noteworthy, clearly planning something by the devious and utterly sinful smile upon her lips. (Roll credits! -DING-)

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 12:53 pm

(that was a solid reference)

(31)
"Well darling, it looks like you've got something you want to show me?" The spider asked innocently
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 12:59 pm

(58)
She began a fluid and lovely dance, her feet hopping along the floor rhythmically and her hips swaying left to right. With a hop and a twirly, she grabbed and pulled one of the maids and began to spin her around, groping her when she can and even sneaking a peck on, all while eyeing the Princess. As she finished her dance with the maid, she ended things with a flash of her tits, bowing afterwards, that lusting smile still present on her face.

Anika: 14
Princess: 16

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 1:04 pm

(100)
The princess couldnt help bring a hand to her crotch during the display, but once she'd gotten a hold of herself, she smiled lustfully back.
"Oh darling, now I simply can't let you go" before Anika knew what was happening, the princess was upon hey, covering her in thick, venom laced kisses, each more passionate than the last. By the time she stopped, Anika wasn't sure if she could've moved regardless of the poisons lust overwhelmed her!

Anika:10+paralyzed+stunned
Princess:16
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 1:06 pm

"Haaah! Damn, I need more kisses like that," she purred delightfully as she reveled in the glorious feeling.
-Crit Skip-

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 1:09 pm

(62)

"Oh you do? How lovely" the princess whispered into her thralls ear, "allow me to indulge you..."

She planted only one kiss this time, on Anikas neck. But she made it count, using her tongue to explore and massage every inch of the Nekos delicate skin that was captive to her lips!

Anika:8
Princess:16
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 1:19 pm

(2) Crit
As she delighted in her touch, Anika decided to make things interesting. Calling on her inner energies, she called on Olivia, summoning her to her side. The Dark Sorceress, took but a mere five seconds to understand the situation and pulled the naughty Neko in for a deep and intimate kiss, greatly arousing the Princess. Once they'd separated, Anika's lips had been darkened to deep, deep black.

Anika: 8 + Enhanced Damage
Princess: 16 + Stun

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 1:20 pm

"you have such beautiful friends my dear..." The princess spoke softly, somewhat stunned by the passion she'd just witnessed
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 1:26 pm

(Autohit)
"Don't I know it, she growled excitedly, beckoning her with a lick of her void black lips. The princess couldn't resist and approached her, allowing Anika to easily pull her in for a sweet frencher, her plush lips and wonderful tongue playing eagerly with her own.

Anika: 8 + Enhanced Damage (2 Turns)
Princess: 11

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 1:28 pm

(14-crit)

The princess soon managed to overwhelm Anikas lips, taking dominance in the kiss and leaving the Nekos mind fuzzy as her lips thirsted for more of the princess!

Anika:6+stun
Princess:11

Last edited by anon64 on Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 1:34 pm

Anika delighted in the constantly shifting dominance of the encounter and welcomed more. "Just like that!"

PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Spider Princess   Anika Vs Spider Princess - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anika Vs Spider Princess
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next