Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

One Pretty Flower

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuhashi

One Pretty Flower - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 5 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 10:22 pm

(ducks!)

(39)

She shivers softly from Orianna's own affectionate kiss to her neck, unwittingly tilting her head a bit sideways to allow her a bit more access to her neck, still raising her hands on Orianna's hips.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 5 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 10:29 pm

(16)
Orianna smiled for a moment before resuming, trailing kisses along Maybelle's front, lower and lower.

Orianna: 3
Maybelle: 2 (Betcha anything you'll roll a hit after this)

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 5 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 10:37 pm

(75) (Nope!)

Apparently Maybelle is still unused to pleasure as she just archs her body on instinct towards Orianna's kisses that explores her leaf colored body. This is becoming a bit of a repeat of what happened just moments ago.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 5 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 10:53 pm

(11)
She reached he ground area, but stopped completely, looking up from her crouched down position. "Is this a bit much for practice?"

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 5 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 10:58 pm

(67) (I think Maybelle wants this to happen ._.)

She bites her lower lip in flustered anticipation as she shakes her head in response. Down there, Orianna can smell traces of nectar from Maybelle's flower.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 5 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 11:02 pm

(55)
"Would you like me to give it some attention?" she asked with a coy smile as she smelled the sweet scent of nectar.

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 5 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 11:07 pm

(59) "Y-y-yes...." Maybelle was shocked to hear the words that came out of her lips. She was never this brazen before generally does not do this. However Orianna has done quite a number on her senses and judgment that she is almost completely compliant to the princess.

(Think I will just have this count as surrender/auto-hit for Ori) <.<
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 5 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 11:10 pm

"Then let's have a taste," she purred, leaning into give her entrance a lick. An incredible sweetness spread like wildfire across her tongue, encouraging another lap, and another, before she simply slipped it straight in.

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 5 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 11:16 pm

As soon as the first lick glides across, she lets out a very cute squeak. It doesn't stop there though as Orianna was relentless and it wouldn't be long before Maybelle let out a loud whimper and a shudder as Orianna's mouth and tongue was assaulted by a brief burst flow of nectar coming from between her legs. The alraune was barely able to stand after that wave wracked her body and senses.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 5 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 11:18 pm

Orianna swallowed every drop of nectar, savoring such a unique and addicting taste. She pulled away for a moment to lick her lips and get it all down before asking, "Enjoying yourself?"

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 5 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 11:25 pm

Maybelle had to settle down on the edge of her rooted flower as not to topple while breathing a bit hard and fast from having her first orgasm. "Y-y-yes..." The lingering scent of nectar still somewhat flows around her even after Orianna cleaned her while sampling a bit of Maybelle nectar..
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 5 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 11:28 pm

"Well, I'd say that, as your first practice match, you did well. Up until the end, you kept pace with me," she noted.

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 5 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 11:32 pm

"B-but...I kind of lost it when you started...touching me...more towards the end." She fidgets a bit, less because of her being nervous but more of the antsy feeling that she still has within her. Her thighs rubbing together again.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 5 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 11:34 pm

"That's exactly what you need to watch out for," she instructed, all the while, sliding a couple fingers into her. "At this point in the fight, in a real fight, the best option is to retreat. If you were to get into a scuffle with the wrong Midara, you could wind up losing yourself."

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 5 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 11:39 pm

She listened to Orianna's word though was having some problem concentratng when some of Ori's finger went into her. "B-b-but I can't retreat rooted...and when uprooted...I am slow."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 5 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 11:41 pm

She removed her fingers from her sweet honeypot, licking the nectar off of them. "True, but your powers of emotion and empathy could certainly help with that."

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 5 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 11:45 pm

She nods in understanding. It was her best defense against midara from approaching her in the first place, though if they reach her in a problem. It was then that she is sharing at Ori still sampling more of her own essence. "Y-y-you really like...my taste..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 5 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 11:49 pm

"Hm? Oh yes," she replied, an adoring edge to her voice. "It's a very addicting, perfect for my incorrigible sweet tooth."

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 5 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 11:50 pm

(Going to call it a night, almost passing out x.x)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 5 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 11:50 pm

K))

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 5 EmptySat May 26, 2018 12:58 pm

Maybelle wasn't sure how to respond verbally to that, looking exceptionally bashful at the compliment of her taste. Eyes averting to the ground and to the side
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 5 EmptySat May 26, 2018 1:02 pm

"Anyways," she stood at full height and gave her a peck on the cheek. "It seems I've won the mock battle. But don't worry, you'll do better next time."

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 5 EmptySat May 26, 2018 1:19 pm

She gives Orianna a gentle hug afterwards "...is it foolish to aspire to be...as good as you are?" Her eyes shows traces of uncertainty but also traces of admiration for Orianna as well.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 5 EmptySat May 26, 2018 1:22 pm

"As good as- Maybelle, anyone can reach my level. Anyone. After all, I'm nothing special, just a princess of a long-since dead city," she replied. There were Midara out there stronger than her, she knew all too well.

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 5 EmptySat May 26, 2018 1:33 pm

"...I guess there are...that are stronger than you...but Orianna you are special to everyone here...and to me." And before Orianna can respond to it, Maybelle ends up wrapping her in her trademark hug. (Maybelle Hug™️)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Pretty Flower
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next