Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shovel Knight

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Shovel Knight Empty
PostSubject: Shovel Knight   Shovel Knight EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 10:17 am

Bio: It takes all kinds of people to make this strange world we live in. Big ones, small ones, fat, skinny...And for Shovel Knight, an armored man wielding an actual shovel as a weapon. He and his compatriot Shield Knight had gone on many adventures, before a certain amulet had torn them apart. Having hung up his shovel, the knight was called up once more to go on an adventure, to stop the Enchantress and her Order of No Quarter, and eventually save Shield Knight.

And now he found himself in a new world...This could only end well. Well, at least it meant a new adventure. For Shovelry!

Attacks

Dig Slash: Shovel Knight swings his Shovel Blade at the enemy, dealing 2 damage. Can be charged into a Charged Dig Slash, causing 4 damage. Takes a turn to charge. Can be interrupted.

Shovel Drop: Using his shovel as a pogo stick, Shovel Knight can bounce upon the head of his opponent. Continue rolling until a miss. 1 damage per hit.

Drop Spark: Striking the ground just right, Shovel Knight creates a small shockwave. 3 damage.

Relics

Throughout his adventures, Shovel Knight has accumulated numerous mystical relics. These strange objects draw upon his limited magical reserve. While Shovel Knight has a maximum of 10 magic points, he can recharge his magic by a point for each successful shovel strike.

Flare Wand: Brandishing this magical wand allows Shovel Knight to shoot off a fireball, striking foes from afar. 2 damage, can cause burning. Costs 4 magic.

Phase Locket: Donning this mystical amulet allows Shovel Knight to become incorporeal, allowing him to dodge an incoming attack. Costs 10 magic.

Dust Knuckles: Never let it be said that fisticuffs are not the way to go at times. Costs 2 magic. Does 2 damage.

Throwing Anchor: An anchor that Shovel Knight picks up and throws at the enemy. Gravity usually does the rest. Does 6 damage. Costs 8 magic.

Mobile Gear: It may look like a box at first, but it's actually a platform and a gear, that when stepped on, will zoom off in a straight line, stopping only when it hits something. 3 damage. Costs 5 magic.

Chaos Sphere: How this giant glass marble thing can bounce around in such a way is a mystery best left unanswered. Maybe Shovel Knight has just that good of a throw. 2 damage, 5 magic.

Propeller Dagger: Shooting skywards, Shovel Knight attempts a stab with this dagger. 3 damage, 4 magic cost.

War Horn: One of his most powerful Relics, blowing into the War Horn allows Shovel Knight to cause mass amounts of destruction. 8 damage. 10 Magic. May cause knockdown.
Back to top Go down
Frogg

Frogg

Shovel Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight   Shovel Knight EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 2:22 pm

Aha, just saw this and spectre knight! All we need now is King knight and we’ll have the main 4!

..On second thought, does anyone actually care about king knight?
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Shovel Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight   Shovel Knight EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 2:23 pm

Nah, he seems like a pompous layabout from what I've seen.

TBH, I just wanna get the game so I can play it. Maybe the PS4 version or something.
Back to top Go down
Frogg

Frogg

Shovel Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight   Shovel Knight EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 3:09 pm

Oh man, you haven’t played it yet? I was late to the party, too, though. Game was way better than I expected it to be.

AzureTyrant

Shovel Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight   Shovel Knight EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 3:13 pm

I saw an LP for it. It certainly looks fun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Shovel Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight   Shovel Knight EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 5:26 pm

I have the Treasure Trove collection thanks to a friend of mine.

Shovel Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight   Shovel Knight EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 1:37 pm

This certainly does look like an interesting aspect.
Maybe I'll make one of the knights from the game myself.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Shovel Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight   Shovel Knight EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 1:49 pm

Oh boy!

We've got Specter, Plague, and Shovel already.

..We're gonna have the entire cast at this point. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shovel Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight   Shovel Knight Empty

Back to top Go down

Shovel Knight
Page 1 of 1