Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cia vs Shovel Knight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Cia vs Shovel Knight Empty
PostSubject: Cia vs Shovel Knight   Cia vs Shovel Knight EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 5:36 pm

Another day, another adventure for the Cobalt Crusader. Shovel Knight had decided he would go investigate a nearby clearing. There had been rumors, mentions of some kind of strange woman, a magic user of some kind. However, something struck Shovel as odd.

The descriptions...sounded similarly to that of the Enchantress. Could she have somehow found her way back? He refused to believe such a thing, and yet...It wouldn't hurt to be cautious.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cia vs Shovel Knight   Cia vs Shovel Knight EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 3:51 am

Once SK arrived at his destination, he found himself in some kind of altar, a strange protal glowing on the air but no one around to be seen.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Cia vs Shovel Knight   Cia vs Shovel Knight EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 8:46 am

Lights were on, and a portal was swirling..Yet nobody was hope. Steeling himself, he began to move towards the altar, his shovel drawn.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cia vs Shovel Knight   Cia vs Shovel Knight EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 8:56 am

As he stepped closer to the portal, it started to glow brighter and a masked woman, in a revealing sorceress attire came out of it "My, my, didn't expect to have visit today." She said as she noticed the knight.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Cia vs Shovel Knight   Cia vs Shovel Knight EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 9:03 am

The portal was reacting to his presence. Hopping back, he drew his weapon, eyes narrowing underneath his helmet. She didn't...look like she was the Enchantress. But he wouldn't let his guard down. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cia vs Shovel Knight   Cia vs Shovel Knight EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 9:19 am

"Mmm? isn't a bit rude to demand a lady's name without introducing yourself first?" She replied, a grin appearing on her face.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Cia vs Shovel Knight   Cia vs Shovel Knight EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 9:26 am

"You may call me Shovel Knight. Now then. Your name?" While Shovel wanted to be nice, something about this woman was setting him off.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cia vs Shovel Knight   Cia vs Shovel Knight EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 9:46 am

"Mine? My name is Cia, but soon you will be calling me Mistress..." She stated.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Cia vs Shovel Knight   Cia vs Shovel Knight EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 5:33 pm

"Somehow, I doubt that." Shovel Knight drew his weapon, glaring at the one known as Cia.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cia vs Shovel Knight   Cia vs Shovel Knight EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 5:58 pm

"Oh, but you will, oh brave hero..." She started, while taking away her mask, revealing her beautiful eyes...

Lost in my eyes: 96 - Crit Success!

SK couldn't avoid looking into the sorceress's eyes, he started to feel really attracted to her, he was lost on her eyes as he slowly walked towards the sorceress's open arms "Yes, brave hero, come to me, give in to your desires..." She purred while pulling SK into her embrace, holding him tight against her body.

Shovel Knight: 30 + Fascinated + Stunned
Cia: 30

(Well, little explanation, the fascinated status here forces the hero to roll to get free, if you have a bad roll, the second part of the attack happens, since you got stunned I guess it autohits?)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Cia vs Shovel Knight   Cia vs Shovel Knight EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 6:01 pm

Shovel had prepared for an attack, not for her to take off her mask and reveal her....Wow, she was rather beautiful. He felt himself being drawn in, walking into her grasp. His arms wrapped around her, pulling her close.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cia vs Shovel Knight   Cia vs Shovel Knight EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 6:14 pm

Lost in my eyes (Part 2): Autohit due to stun

"Yes my brave hero, give in, don't resist..." She took out SK's helmet and tossed it away, revealing his face, she then grabbed his face and pulled him for a quick kiss, after a few seconds she broke the kiss, SK fell to his knees due to the feeling of the sorceress's lips "There is no point on resisting, I will get what a I want in this world..."

Shovel Knight: 28 + Charmed
Cia: 30
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Cia vs Shovel Knight   Cia vs Shovel Knight EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 6:21 pm

As Shovel fell to the knees, he felt his heart pounding in his chest. Her charms were rather potent..he needed to break free...!

(Charm Resist! 87. Fail.)

But he couldn't. His lips still tingled from her kiss. "I know not..what you want..But you won't have it!"

Standing up, Shovel Knight pulled out his War Horn, putting it to his lips and blowing as loudly as possible...

(War Horn. 56! Hit! Knockdown:20. Hit!)

A blast of sound reverberating from his horn, slamming into the sorceress and knocking her down.

Shovel Knight: 28 + Charmed.
Cia: 22 + Knocked Down.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cia vs Shovel Knight   Cia vs Shovel Knight EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 6:37 pm

She was not expecting that, she was knocked down by that horn, it seemed to be powered by magic, and an attack of such magnitude would require a lot of it...

Stand up: 28

Cia grinned as she stood up "My, my, you have sooo many toys... You remind me of someone, now I want to make you mine even more..." She purred "You say I won't have what I want but..." She started to becon SK to get closer, striking suggestive poses and making kissing noises...

Dark Temptations: Autohit due to charm

SK couldn't resist, he walked back right into Cia's arms "But, it seems that I will..." She started to pull his face closer to hers "Have..." She was so close now, he could feel her lips brushing against his, her warm breath "You..." She purred before pulling him into a french kiss, her tongue capturing his, for a good couple of minutes, before breaking it with a loud MUAH and walking away from the knight.

Shovel Knight: 25 + Charmed
Cia: 22
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Cia vs Shovel Knight   Cia vs Shovel Knight EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 6:57 pm

Yet again he was drawn in by her charms, and yet again, her kiss left him reeling.

(Charm Resist. 1...IDK what to do with this other than call it a fail.)

He stood there, dazed and confused for a few seconds, before slamming his shovel into the ground, a shockwave erupting from the ground...

(Drop Spark. 28. Hit.)

...And racing directly towards Cia, slamming into her!

SK: 25 + Charmed.
Cia: 19.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cia vs Shovel Knight   Cia vs Shovel Knight EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 7:06 pm

(No crits on status effect, so yeah that's a normal fail)

Cia was hit by the rocks that erupted from his attack "So much energy... I'll make sure to put it to good use~" She teased before turning around to the portal, raising her hands...

Gate of Souls: 4

And after glowing briefly, a group of Cias emerged from it, all of them giving SK a look filled with lust, they didn't waited for long before rushing him, trapping him between their voluptuous bodies, kissing him, smothering him, all while the original Cia walked towards him, the same lustful look on her face, looking at the orgy of moans and kisses happening in front of her, after a bit the other Cias walked back into the portal while the original pulled the knight into another kiss, he could feel his will to fight draining with each kiss from the sorceress's soft lips "That's only a sample of what awaits you once you are mine, my dear~" She purred "Just stop resisting, give in, don't fight, be mine..." Some of her words seemed to echo inside the knight's head.

SK: 20 + Charmed + Stunned.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Cia vs Shovel Knight   Cia vs Shovel Knight EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 7:23 pm

Shovel spat to the side, wiping his mouth and spitting as he tried to rid himself of the taste of her kiss. As he did that, however, she had summoned a number of her clones, who all tackled him. His struggles eventually faded, and her words...They were getting into his head. "N-Never..."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cia vs Shovel Knight   Cia vs Shovel Knight EmptyFri Sep 28, 2018 12:12 pm

"Never is such a strooong word..." She said while giving SK a good look of her cleavage, a scepter appearing on her hand...

Whip Entanglement: Autohit due to stun

She pointed her scepter at him... Wait a whip? A whip came from the scepter entangling him as she starts walking towards him "I'll be a good Mistress, don't worry about it... Just give in..." She says before pulling him into a make out session.

SK: 17 + Charmed + Bound.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Cia vs Shovel Knight   Cia vs Shovel Knight EmptyFri Sep 28, 2018 4:31 pm

Alright...She apparently had a whip. Good to know...And while a part of him *wanted* to give in....

(Charm Resist. 17. *really hating this stupid Charm effect now. xD)

He was still attempting to resist...

(Struggle. 47.)

Though failing, the bonds too strong.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cia vs Shovel Knight   Cia vs Shovel Knight EmptyFri Sep 28, 2018 4:37 pm

"That's it... No need to resist... No need to fight..." As time passes, more and more of Cia's words echoed on the knight's head, as the sorceress embraced him tighter, rubbing her curvy body against him "No need to think..." She kept making out with him, moaning loudly.

SK: 13 + Charmed + Bound.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Cia vs Shovel Knight   Cia vs Shovel Knight EmptyFri Sep 28, 2018 4:44 pm

No need for him to resist..no need for him to fight or think..All he needed to do was continue to kiss her.....

(Charm Resist. 43...)

And continue to kiss her, he did. And despite his struggles.

(69.)

He still couldn't break free.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cia vs Shovel Knight   Cia vs Shovel Knight EmptyFri Sep 28, 2018 4:51 pm

"You are mine... My servant... My slave..." She continued, as SK will to fight continued to break in Cia's kiss "You see how pointless was resisting? How unnecessary when you could had just accept this ectasy from the beggining..." She almost had him completely under her control, just a bit longer and he would be her knight.

SK: 8 + Charmed + Bound.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Cia vs Shovel Knight   Cia vs Shovel Knight EmptyFri Sep 28, 2018 5:04 pm

He was hers...It was..

(Charm Resist...70.)

No.

Like a bucket of ice water, Shovel snapped out of his trance, glaring angrily at her, before...

(Struggle. 88!)

Forcing her off of him, wiping his lips. "You disgust me!"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cia vs Shovel Knight   Cia vs Shovel Knight EmptyFri Sep 28, 2018 5:22 pm

Cia let out a laugh "Do you really think that? I think you desire me..." Her words again echoing on his mind, she started to use her dark magic to make her features more alluring, tempting the knight to go towards her...

Allure of the Darkness: 1

But something didn't work, something went wrong... maybe it was this world? Her magic wasn't working as intented... in fact she started to feel dizzy...

SK: 8
Cia: 19 + Stunned.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Cia vs Shovel Knight   Cia vs Shovel Knight EmptyFri Sep 28, 2018 5:35 pm

Shovel Knight laughed at her actions before pulling out a small trading card. "I need your assistance, lady DMG!" Throwing it into the air, the card began to glow...

(Summon Dark Magician Girl - Autohit!)

Before the titular character showed up, handing him a potion. After a bit of back and forth about when he'd come and play with her again, she disappeared, allowing him to down the potion with vigor.

SK: 13.
Cia: 19
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cia vs Shovel Knight   Cia vs Shovel Knight Empty

Back to top Go down

Cia vs Shovel Knight
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next