Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shovel Knight vs DMG

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Shovel Knight vs DMG Empty
PostSubject: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 5:42 pm

"Hmph...This card game King Knight has thought up seems rather foolish."

Shovel Knight looked at his deck of cards. A game called Joustus seemed to be sweeping the nation. And while Shovel had dabbled in it, he didn't think it was all that...Though the art was rather interesting. In fact, that was why he was collecting these cards. Even if he wouldn't play, the designs were rather eye-catching.

As Shovel mused, he noticed another card. It didn't look like a Joustus card, and yet....Walking over, he picked it up, staring at the picture of an..admittedly cute sorceress. "Dark..Magician Girl? Hrmm."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 6:00 pm

For a moment Shovel Knight could have sworn that the girl from the card was... winking at him?
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 6:02 pm

".."

Maybe he needed to lay off the Ichor. Rubbing his temples, he put the card in his pocket, before beginning to walk home. "I'm getting too old for this."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 6:08 pm

It happened again, this time he could have sworn that he heard a giggle coming from his pocket, the one were he put the card but... That couldn't be right? It was only a card.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 6:11 pm

"...."

Slowly, he stopped walking, before removing the card. What kind of madness was this? Could this card be a trap?
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 6:41 pm

Shovel started at the card, it seemed to be a normal card, maybe he was just tired after a long day of work, he must have be hearing things.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 6:43 pm

Shaking his head, he made his way back to his home. It had been the place he stayed at after that debacle at the Tower. The one where he thought he had lost Shield Knight..From here, he was able to revel in things such as gardening.

Placing the card upon the table, he made his way towards the door. Maybe the crops were ready...
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 6:48 pm

He spent some time looking over the crops, once her got back inside, Shovel Knight found something unexpected, the girl from the card was sitting on the table with her legs closed, as soon as the girl noticed him, she winked "Hiii~" She welcomed him waving.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 6:50 pm

"I...How..?"

That was something...Indeed, Shovel Knight's hand shot to his tool-slash-weapon. "Explain yourself. Who are you, what do you want, and what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 6:52 pm

"Whoa whoa, no need to be violent!" Replied the mysterious girl "You are the one who brought me here after all." She explained.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 6:53 pm

"To be fair, when someone suddenly appears in your house, it seems a bit...suspicious." He lowered his shovel. "So..You are that 'Dark Magician Girl' then? What is it that you want?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 6:56 pm

"Ah, you know my name? Oh right, it was on the card, oopsies." DMG stood up from the table "I wanted to play a game, since you brought me here I was wondering if you could play with me, nothing weird, just a card game." She explained with an innocent smile.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 6:57 pm

"...." He looked at her. No sign of trickery, no devious nature... "Tempting. But I am not well versed in card games."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 7:02 pm

"Oh, don't worry I can teach you! It will be fun! I can even let you borrow one of my decks." She said pulling a couple of decks from her pocket.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 7:04 pm

"Hrmm. In that case, I guess I could try." He sat down, staring at the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 7:25 pm

DMG clapped her hands really happy "Yay!" She sat down, handing the knight one of her decks, they started to play, while DMG gave SK the basics "Well? That's it, ready to play?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 7:31 pm

"I might as well." The game looked a lot more fun than Joustus. Looking at his deck, he gave a grin, masked underneath his helmet. It seemed like this deck would fit him rather well.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 7:44 pm

The duel started, SK seemed to have the upper hand during most of the duel until... "Trap Card activated: Mirror Force!" She said giggling, the card destroyed all of SK monsters, leaving him vulnerable for a direct attack, which she mercilessly did "You lose~" she said giggling.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 7:46 pm

The knight stared at the mat, blinking owlishly. The fight had been going so well. But that trap destroyed every bastion of defense he had. A laugh escaped him as he gathered the cards up, placing them back in a deck and holding out to her. "I thank you for the lesson, lady Magician."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 7:47 pm

"No need to thank me, after all I didn't teached you for free~" She stood up, the cards glowing on the desk "Time to collect my prize~" Before SK could react the cards glowed, teleporting them both to the card dimension.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 7:56 pm

"Wha-"

Before Shovel could finish his comment, the glow blinded him, forcing him to shield his eyes. As he lowered his arms, he looked around, shocked. "What? Where am I? What sorcery is this?!"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 8:04 pm

"We are in my world and here is were I claim my prize~" She explained "You might be wondering 'What is your prize?' Right? Easy, my prize is you~" She finished with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 8:07 pm

"Unfortunately, miss...I will have to decline." Drawing his shovel, the Knight stuck it into the ground, determined to fight for his freedom. "Let us begin! Steel thy Shovel!"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 8:30 pm

"Oh no, no, no... You have to pay for the services mister knight~" With a giggle, DMG blowed a heart towards SK...

Magician's blow: 24 - Success!

The heart flew towards SK, impacting on one of the few open places on his helmet "See? It's not THAT bad right? It's only becoming mine forever~"

DMG: 30 Stamina
SK: 28 Willpower
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 8:33 pm

As the heart impacted him, Shovel could feel his face starting to warm up, before he shook it off. "As if! I would never submit to someone like you!"

Charging forward, he swung his Shovel....

(Dig Slash- 65. Fail!)

But he managed to whiff the attack, the sensations causing him to stall for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG Empty

Back to top Go down

Shovel Knight vs DMG
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next