Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight Empty
PostSubject: Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight   Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 12:43 pm

Clank...Clank...Clank....

Graveyards.....Shovel Knight was sick of graveyards. After his last excursion in one, he'd rather not have to deal with them anymore. Dig a grave for someone who needed one? Sure. Actually adventure inside one? No thanks.

Sighing, the man looked down at the map in his hands once more. He had no clue where he was, or what he was doing here. But at the very least, it meant a new chance for adventure. Who knew what lay in wait?
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight   Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 12:56 pm

As lightnings crashed, Specter Knight saw the intruder that dared to enter his domain "This is no place for the living, mortal. You shall be summoned when it is your time. And everyone has a time, as we saw with your beloved Shield Knight." He said.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight   Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 1:00 pm

The mere mention of Shield Knight had caused Shovel Knight to pause, eyes narrowing beneath his helm. "Lies! I won't believe such talk from phantoms!" Pointing his shovel at the apparition, he began to move closer. "Your existence is a vile deception."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight   Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 1:34 pm

(Fuck I didn't hit send and closed the browser, also, should I act like the one from Shovel of Hope or the one from Specter of Torment?)

Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight   Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 1:35 pm

(I never played either. Though from what I hear, Specter of Torment gives more of a personality to the man. So my vote's for that.)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight   Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 1:41 pm

(Alright then)
"A deception you say? It might, but doesn't change the fact that I'm here and this is my domain." She said with a sarcastic tone.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight   Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 1:44 pm

"I seek no quarrel with you, Specter Knight. I simply seek passage through this land. Nothing more. Nothing less."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight   Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 1:45 pm

"Why do you seek passage from these lands? Are you seeking your own end?" He asked "From here on the only thing you can find is the lands of the Enchantress, and the doom it follows." He added.

(This is pretty hard xD)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight   Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 1:47 pm

(At least you have experience with the game. I'm flying blind. xD)

"I will not allow the Enchantress to work her foul magicks upon this land. If she wishes to cause naught but despair and misery, then I shall stop her."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight   Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 1:55 pm

(Yeah, the problem here is that Specter of Torment is supposed to be a prequel xD)

"You say that you seek to defeat the Enchantress..." He started finally landing "Let's see if you have whaat it takes!" With that last sentence, Specter Knight releases a soul that starts bouncing towards Shovel Knight...

(31,49,50,93 ooh yeah, I can see this is going to be a fun one xD)

The soul shatters but only one of the fragments hits their target as the knight manages to avoid the rest.

Specter Knight: 30 Stamina - 7 Darkness Points
Shovel Knight: 29 Stamina - 10 Magic Points
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight   Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 2:00 pm

(Ah...Yes, this could be a bit problematic. Lol.)

The attack was quick. But Shovel Knight had managed to dodge a number of the fragments, grunting as one of them managed to hit. Hopping into the air, he launched himself downwards, shovel aiming straight towards the apparition.

(Shovel Drop. 31. Miss.)

But unfortunately for him, Shovel Knight missed, shovel striking the ground instead.

Last edited by AzureTyrant on Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight   Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 2:58 pm

(I was thinking each one rolling their attacks but if you want the normal way...)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight   Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 2:59 pm

(Oh, I can do that.

There. Fixed it. xD)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight   Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 3:24 pm

Specter managed to avoid Shovel's attack right on time and as soon as touched the floor he throwed a small sickle towards him...

The Throwing Sickle: 100

And the sickle manages to hit the spot.

Specter Knight: 30 Stamina - 8 Darkness Points
Shovel Knight: 27 Stamina - 10 Magic Points

Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight   Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 3:31 pm

Shovel Knight grunted at the impact, sparks flying from his armor. Reaching behind him, he pulled out a strange looking dagger. Spinning the propellor attached to it, Shovel Knight shot forward...

(37.)

And still missed. "Damned spirit!"

(And now I see why I hate these damned dice sometimes.)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight   Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 3:54 pm

Seeing his chance, Specter rushes forward with his scythe looking for a clean slash...

(91)

But a lighting crashes making it hard to see and thus making him lose his mark.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight   Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 3:58 pm

Alright..This was his opening! Charging forward, Shovel Knight reared back, before swinging his shovel for a Dig Slash..>

(16)

The shovel striking the specter true.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight   Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 5:35 pm

(You forgot the damage Azure)
"Gah, not bad for a mortal." Specter said while starting to being surrounded by a circle of fire.

(I'll roll this one next turn since it's basically a counter)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight   Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 5:39 pm

(hmm.

Specter Knight, 28 damage.
Shovel Knight. 27 damage.)

Shovel Knight reared back, his grip tightening on his shovel as he began to charge up energy. He wasn't finished just yet with this creature...

(19.)

However, he seemed to be distracted with something, causing him to be unable to gather any energy for his strike.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight   Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 6:02 pm

Seeing how his opponent didn't attacked him, Specter simply fires the power of his Barrier Lantern...

(94)

And the flames hit Shovel Knight, "Smart, you saw through my trick and didn't attacked me, but it's not enough to defeat the Enchantress, mortal."

Specter Knight, 28 damage - 5 Darkness points
Shovel Knight. 25 damage
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight   Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 6:06 pm

With a grunt, the flames hit Shovel Knight. But he did not let that deter him. "I won't run. I will save Shield Knight!" Another hop, and his shovel came down.

(Shovel Drop. 82, 42 83.)

He managed to land twice, the third jump missing completely and resulting in Shovel's weapon being stuck in the ground.

(Specter Knight, 26 damage, 5 DRK points.
Shovel, 25 damage, 9 Magic Points.)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight   Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 6:10 pm

Standing still after the two blows Specter tries to retaliate with his scythe...

(58, dude this new site I'm using for the rolls is giving me shit crazy good rolls xD)

And slashes Shovel Knight on the chest.

Specter Knight, 26 damage, 7 DRK points.
Shovel Knight, 23 damage, 9 Magic Points.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight   Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 6:15 pm

Alright..That slash had hurt a bit. Pulling out his Flare Wand, magic coalesced within it before a fireball shot out...

(50. 43 to burn so...least he's not on fire. And I am still using DnD Dice Roller.)

And hit Specter in the face, exploding afterwards.

(Specter: 24 DMG, 7 DRK.
Shovel: 23 DMG, 5 MAG.)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight   Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 6:20 pm

(I'm using Roleplayer Dice Roller because for some reason the other day DnD Dice Roller decided to not work for me)

Luckily Specter didn't get caught on fire "I see you have a large arsenal of artifacts as well... let's see how you deal with these." He says in a grimm manner before lauching his spider scythe...

(21,22, Yes this happened xD)

Shovel Knight manages to avoid the scythe the first time but as the scythe comes back he receives the blow.

Specter: 24 DMG, 7 DRK
Shovel: 20 DMG, 5 MAG
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight   Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 6:28 pm

Yelping, Shovel Knight ducked. "Ha! You mi-" The scythe slammed into the back of his helmet, causing it to spin around. "....." Turning it around, Shovel Knight slammed his shovel into the ground, a shockwave erupting from the ground...

(Drop Spark! 52)

And slamming into Specter.

(Specter, 21 DMG, 7 DRK.)
Shovel, 20 DMG, 6 MAG)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight   Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight Empty

Back to top Go down

Shovel Knight vs Specter Knight
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next