Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 9:07 am

Nui giggled at Spike's hesitation.
"Sooo.... how does it feel?" Nui asked, moving up close to him. "Doesn't it feel as amaaaazing as you remember it? You've fought hard... you can give in now~" Nui giggled.

(Nui - Turn Pass)

Nui: 19
Spike: 19 + Charm + Kamui
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 9:13 am

Spike's gaze locked onto her, conflicting emotions swirling through his mind. He wanted to give in, to kiss, to hold her, to do whatever she asked, and yet....

Backing away, Spike gripped at the Kamui, roaring in anger as he tried to pull it off.

(76.)

Spike felt pain engulf every nerve of his body. But eventually, he tore the Kamui(And some parts of his skin) off, letting out a scream that was part pain, part victory. Throwing the Kamui to the ground, he glared at Nui. "Hope you're ready...I'm going all out!"

Spike: 18 + Charm + Nude + IN EXCRUCIATING PAIN.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 9:18 am

Nui raised an eyebrow, and unfamiliar expression hitting her face. She was actually impressed.
"You know, not many people break out of it that fast." Nui commented. "I guess I'm going to have to work extra hard on your new outfit then." Nui giggled.

(Mental Refitting - 10) (It seems that Nui's luck has returned)
"Let's start with a little... preparatory stitching for your mind~" Nui commented, as life fibres shot out from her fingers, and invaded Spike's brain, filling him up with the need to obey. The willingness to do anything for Nui.

Spike: 15 + Nude + Mental Bind
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 9:20 am

Spike went to attack her, before he froze up. The Life Fibers constricted his mind, forcing him to go still. His gaze was locked on hers, body going slack as he waited for her next command. He was a puppet..And she held the strings.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 9:24 am

(Measuring Up - 78)
"Now then, maybe your sizes have changed since we last met. Let's... update them, shall we? Hold still~" Nui commented, as she began to run her delicately soft hands all over Spike's body, paying particular care an attention to any spots that garnered a reaction from him. She giggled. "Well, you that explains how you got out so easily. Clearly you've been working out~" Nui grinned.

Spike: 11 + Nude + Mental Bind
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 9:29 am

If she had wanted reactions, she would not be disappointed as Spike let out gasps and blushes. "I...have, my lady...I wanted..to get..stronger."

A part of him tried, desperately, to break free....!

(13)

But ultimately failed. He was wound up too tightly.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 9:33 am

Nui giggled. He was wound up pretty tightly. She decided now was a good time to take advantage of his position.
"You said that someone said they were coming to kick my ass? Who was that?" Nui asked, curiously, putting a finger to her lips.

(Pass turn)

Spike: 11 + Nude + Mental Bind
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 9:34 am

"It...was..."

Crap...! He couldn't start spilling the beans! They were his...friends? Allies? Acquaintances?

Shaking his head, he tried to break free once more....

(85.)

And with a resounding SNAP!, Spike came back to reality, before grinning. "It was me!"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 9:38 am

Nui sighed.
"Oh well, I suppose playtime is over." Nui commented, snapping her fingers.

(Mon-Mignon Prêt-à-Porter - 14)
Upon snapping her fingers, a large number of life fibre clones of Nui appeared, and jumped Spike, pushing him to the ground, and running their soft, warm hands up and down his body.

Spike: 8 + Nude + Bind
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 9:42 am

Spike nodded. "Damn right it i-" Before he got swarmed. Fear was evident on his face as he recalled what happened the last time he was pinned like this...Despite how wonderful it felt, he tried to break free....

(74.)

And successfully managed to escape their grasp, eyes widening. "Oh no you don't..Not this time!"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 9:44 am

"Ooooooh? Still got some fight in you?" Nui asked. "Well, let's see what we can do about that~" Nui moved up close to him, to give him another little kiss.

(Quick Kiss - 95)
But Spike managed to avoid it, just before she reached him.

Spike: 8 + Nude
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 9:53 am

"You can try...But I'm not going to give in!"

Pulling out the Magic Punch, Spike launched it....

(4, 25)

Only for it to miss the mark. Spike let out a growl. "Damnit...I'm gonna throw this damn thing in the trash."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 10:03 am

(Mon-Mignon Prêt-à-Porter - 92 CRIT)
"Well, you've put up a good fight, but now I think it's time to get you into something a little more... comfortable~" Nui's grin grew slowly, as she snapped her fingers. This time, the clones were on Spike in a matter of seconds, perfectly pinning him to the ground, and delicately stroking him all over. A couple of the clones began to kiss him up and down his body, forcing him to almost black out from the pleasure.... Almost.

Spike: 5 + Nude + Bind + Stunned

Last edited by X_Simply-Perfect_X on Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 10:05 am

Those words struck a chord in Spike. One of fear. Before he could retaliate, he was trapped underneath the clones, shuddering from their embrace. "D-Damnit...Not...ag-again..."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 10:20 am

(All For One - 86 CRIT) (With that roll, Spike is defeated, given 3 damage from the attack, and 2 from the Kamui status next turn)

Nui slowly made her way over to Spike slowly leaning over his body, gliding her soft, yet more tactile, hands up and down him.
"Well, doesn't this feel... familiar?" Nui giggled, as she moved her face over to Spike's, incredibly close to his lips. "You know, this time, I think I'l going to enjoy myself a little more." She said, her lips teasingly close to Spike's own. "This time, I'm going to have you begging me to make a Kamui for you." She whispered. She licked her lips, her tongue gliding slightly over Spike's lips as she did. "So what do you say? Because I can stay here aaaaall day~" Nui giggled.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 6:41 pm

"N-Ngh...." Spike could feel his face heating up. Maybe that was an understatement. 'Going Nuclear' might be a better damn term...But unfortunately, he couldn't do anything. His body was still pinned down, his strength was sapped. All he could do was look up at her.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2018 11:35 am

"Hmmm....~" Nui hummed as she straddled him, sending the vibrations right into Spike's lips. Nui's clones continued to caress up and down his body. A couple of them began teasing Spike's ears with their silken tongues. "How are you doing there? You're looking a little... heated~" Nui giggled. " You know, I can make this feel even better. All you have to do is say the magic word." Nui teased, her lips still just brushing against his.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2018 6:33 pm

A soft gasp escaped the boy at her actions, as well as the actions of the clones. "G...Get...off...of...m..me..." He tried to break free, to struggle, but his energy was all but completely depleted.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 11:14 am

"Oooh?" Nui lightly kissed his on the lips. "You want me..." She kissed him again. "... to stop?" Nui gently kissed him once more. Each kiss sent sharp spikes of pleasure straight into Spike. The clones proceeded to begin kissing him up and down his body. Nui very slowly and deliberately began to pull a little away from Spike.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 11:17 am

The kisses caused Spike to freeze up. His willpower couldn't hold out anymore. As she pulled away, he tried to lean up after her. " N-No! P-Please! Don't stop!"

Amazing what pleasure could do to a man.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 11:43 am

Nui giggled at the response.
"I told you I'd make you beg." She said, as she leaned into a kiss with Spike. At first, her tongue began to tease his lips, before slowly slipping inside. She continued to lean into him, pushing him completely down as she straddled him. The sensations around his body became all too familiar, as the clones of Nui started to almost melt away over him. Spike felt a sudden wave of white hot pleasure overcome him as Nui slipped a small piece of life fiber into him with her tongue. It wove it's way up to his brain, enrapturing his senses, until all he could think about was Nui, and how serving her would bring him everlasting pleasure. The next thing to happen was a wave of power, as he felt himself becoming stronger. This familiar sensation. The comfortable feeling. The Kamui. Then, something different happened. Nui's kiss became more intense. Spike's brain was already a tied up mush, but he had impressed her. That was deserving of its own reward. Or perhaps she just wanted to have a little more fun.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 11:50 am

As the sensations grew, Spike felt himself settling into that familiar mindset..Why was he resisting? His place was here, by her side. He began kissing her back, his arms trying to move, to wrap around her.

She was right..He had begged..Perhaps a part of him always knew he would end in this situation, wanting to be hers, and hers alone.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 11:52 am

As Spike moved to place his hands around her, he found that he was no longer bound by the clones of Nui, and instead wrapped up in a rather stylish Kamui. Nui allowed him to embrace her as she continued to blow his mind.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 11:55 am

Huh..This outfit looked good. He'd have to thank her when all this was said and done. Though a part of him questioned why she was so..intense right now. He was hers. She had convinced him of that. But he wouldn't complain, instead eagerly kissing her back.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 12:20 pm

After a couple of veritable eternities, Nui slowed her pace, and broke the kiss off with a gentle peck. Then giggled.
"So, how does it feel?" Nui asked, admiring her handiwork, as she pulled herself off him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next