Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"

Go down 
+21
Professor Tree
Yuna
Removed
Dataslycer
Awesome_Dante
BurningVulcan
lelno
PieForPi
Cody9
Shakewell
BR0K3NH41KU
SoloWingPixy
CrimsonTercel
ddking
MistaJoestar
Mardion
anon64
NeoGeno450
Daistar
forest Assasin
Mkmd13
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 6:03 am

NeoGeno450 wrote:
So what have you all managed so far?

Nothing solid just yet. We've been tossing ideas back and forth and have some concept art going on. When something major happens, I will let you all know.

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 9:11 am

Can you show some of the concept art?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 5:49 pm

NeoGeno450 wrote:
Can you show some of the concept art?

The artwork has been posted on Patreon for you all to see.

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 6:00 pm

It says I need to become a Patron to see it.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 6:09 pm

PieForPi wrote:
It says I need to become a Patron to see it.

Sorry about that! It has been fixed.

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 7:47 pm

Dayummmm Fblue did Cherry Succubus some good justice! Can't wait to see her in action. Really hope we get to see LipsInfinity's Witch Sisters, Bully Minotaur and Toon Girl as well. Those are probably some of his best. X3

I also grant full use of my creations(Archangel Giga Bimbo, the bunny sisters Bonnie and Tali, Dr. Chuicka and the Big Bad Wolfess), of course. =D
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 1:37 pm

NeoGeno450 wrote:
Dayummmm Fblue did Cherry Succubus some good justice! Can't wait to see her in action. Really hope we get to see LipsInfinity's Witch Sisters, Bully Minotaur and Toon Girl as well. Those are probably some of his best. X3

I also grant full use of my creations(Archangel Giga Bimbo, the bunny sisters Bonnie and Tali, Dr. Chuicka and the Big Bad Wolfess), of course. =D

Same with all of mine
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 1:47 pm

As long as we're just throw around Permission.

Please, feel free to use any of my creations as you see fit.
Back to top Go down
lelno

lelno

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 3:38 pm

any chance for a female protagonist?

I'm not really a fan of the whole shota thing
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 3:48 pm

lelno wrote:
any chance for a female protagonist?

I'm not really a fan of the whole shota thing

No, since we will be adding in sex scenes and such, only a male hero would work for what we have envisioned.

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 4:05 pm

So which of our creations do you think you'll be taking?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 5:08 pm

NeoGeno450 wrote:
So which of our creations do you think you'll be taking?

We don't know just yet. We are focusing on getting a demo ready for the Cherry Succubus. Once we have that and a ground base, we will focus on what enemies to include and how many.

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 5:11 pm

Ahh, how's the demo coming along then? Any animations or such you can preview? X3
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 3:23 pm

Just bumping to ask about how development's going since you haven't posted on your patreon since the cherry succubus concept art. Also are you looking for more artists?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 6:23 pm

Not much of an update since it was the holidays and all, but we have decided to start off with 6 Midara's for the game. The 6 that we chose are: Anika The Sexy Neko, Passion Lips, Skunkette Sweetheart, Cherry Succubus, Dr. Chunika, and The Bunny Queens.

I think we are good with what we have now unless you know of someone who is interested.

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 6:34 pm

Oh damn! I'm honored to have my Dr. Chuicka and Bunny Queens chosen. Can't wait to see the art for 'em. Speaking of art, is there any that's been done recently that you can show? So anxious to see more of the game.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 8:45 pm

Well, seeing Passion Lips on that list is certainly a pleasant surprise.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 10:50 pm

Sup, I heard Anika was chosen to be in this!

Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 12:51 am

Some unfortunate news. Fblue has decided to back out of the deal. His reason was the Mega links that are in some of the topics that share games. I tried to reason with him by telling him that I would delete these links, but that didn't sway him.

I'm not sure if he was genuine about that or if he was just using it as an excuse to cut ties.

The good news is that I'm not going to let this little setback deter me from making a game for this forum. Even though we have no graphic designer now, I can still write and get a game going using RPG Maker. I know that other people on this forum love to write as well and any help will be appreciated if you would like to come up with attacks for the Midara or anything else.

Please let me know if you would like to help out and also, if you do graphic design or know someone who does graphic design that wants to contribute.

I'm going to still stick with the 6 Midara's that we originally chose as we already have some work done with them. I'm not sure though if I would like to sell this game or not... Maybe people that contribute will get the game for free and sell it on DLSite?

Who knows, the future is open, but just know for sure that I haven't given up on this.

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 5:33 pm

You're in luck! I've found someone willing to be your graphic designer/artist. Remember that kissy slime girl MUGEN fighter named "Carmelita"? He made her. MrPr1993 is his DeviantArt handle. He's done alot of kissy commission content for me in the past. He's got a nice toony style that pops. Here's just 2 examples of his work. He's a pretty fast worker and very flexible as well.

https://www.deviantart.com/mrpr1993/art/CM-The-Princess-Reward-777563574
https://www.deviantart.com/mrpr1993/art/Foxy-Robbery-743506180
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 7:42 pm

Thanks NeoGeno450! I will contact him over DA and see if we can get something worked out.

Awesome_Dante

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 9:09 pm

Just became a patron for this. I was one of the people that promised a game to this forum, but my job got in the way. Will contribute more and more as I see progress of the game. Since I believe the art will be super frickin important I'd like to see if there are others that would do the art for standard commission rates. If I enjoy the designs I have no problem helping foot the bill after March. (Got bills to catch up on.)

List of H game platformers FOUND HERE

If it ain't there its probably FOUND HERE

Still not satisifed? Well shit if you look over HERE you'll find some great quality Hentai games

Okay holy crap dude get a girlfriend: The wiki of h games HERE
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 12:47 am

Thank you for becoming a Patreon Awesome_Dante! If you know of any artists that you like, I can ask them to see what their rates are.

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 3:35 am

Id love to see this game come to completion, especially if my Anika is gonna be a character in it. Unfortunately I don't think I can become a Patron, but I wish you all the luck in the world.

Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 9:32 am

Exciting news guys!!! MrPr1993 has accepted to do graphic design for our game and he already has the rough sketches done up for them! They are currently up on my Patreon right now: https://www.patreon.com/Mkmd13/posts

Please let me know what kind of feedback you have. Do you like how the characters look? If not, what would you like changed? This is all for you guys and I want to make sure that the majority like the designs. This can all be changed so please, let me know what you guys think.

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next