Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"

Go down 
+21
Professor Tree
Yuna
Removed
Dataslycer
Awesome_Dante
BurningVulcan
lelno
PieForPi
Cody9
Shakewell
BR0K3NH41KU
SoloWingPixy
CrimsonTercel
ddking
MistaJoestar
Mardion
anon64
NeoGeno450
Daistar
forest Assasin
Mkmd13
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 9:35 am

Only for patreons :"c

Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 9:47 am

forest Assasin wrote:
Only for patreons :"c

Fixed! Sorry about that!

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 11:04 am

Awesome work, all the concept art is just awesome and amazing

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 11:29 am

I don't know, man. Like Skunkette Sweetheart looks fine, but most of the others just seem kind of off to me for some reason.

Maybe they'll look better when they're not just rough sketches?
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 12:03 pm

Personally, I feel like the lips should be large, but not unrealistically so. No matter what size the protagonist is, lips like on Dr. Chuicka and the Bunny Queens would make basic attacks similar to special attacks of other Midara. Also, having a nose of some sort might help make them seem more realistic and enticing.

Another thing, I know having large breasts and/or ass is more than preferable, but this makes relative anatomical accuracy all the more important.

Sorry if this all seems overly critical, but I mean it in a constructive sense. I want this game to succeed and I'm confident we all (including the artist) can make it happen.
Back to top Go down
Cody9

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 12:41 pm

I like the cartoon style, but i think that the lips are a bit exaggerated for my taste. This is not a critic to the artist but just my personal opinion. Smile
I am very excited for this project and i'm happy that the artist has decided to join!
Btw Mkmd13 do you think that there is a possibility for a wrestling midara/enemy to be in the game? That's just an idea but personally i would love it!
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 12:46 pm

Not at all! This is what we need to make this game succeed. The good feedback and critical feedback are both very important and helpful.

Once we get a majority opinion going on, I can give that feedback back to the artist and get things changed around.

There isn't one in the works right now, but maybe in the future!

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 12:48 pm

I personally appreciate the big lips on the bunny queens and Chuicka, since that's pretty much what I imagined with their lips when I made them.
Back to top Go down
Awesome_Dante

Awesome_Dante

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 5:20 pm

I think they look great Smile A good start Not overly excited about Skunkettes design at the moment though. perhaps if she had the scene chick short hair haircut it would produce a better effect? Let me link to an image capturing the idea.
Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 3 05399035607968f73a5fa3bb4b79858b
similar to this but with more skunk like coloring.

List of H game platformers FOUND HERE

If it ain't there its probably FOUND HERE

Still not satisifed? Well shit if you look over HERE you'll find some great quality Hentai games

Okay holy crap dude get a girlfriend: The wiki of h games HERE
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 6:50 pm

Just out of curiosity, since Passion Lips and Anika has their characteristic fleshed out in the forum roleplay, would these characteristic be transferred to the game or just their concept?
Back to top Go down
Removed

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 3:07 am

I don't think the big lips are a problem if that's how they were originally designed in mind, so Dr. Chuika and the Bunny Queens are fine to me. The other designs just describe the lips as plump, which tbf is hard to draw without making the lips somewhat big. My only real critique is how big the breasts are for the other midara, it's just a tad too much in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 2:54 am

I picture Anika's hair to be shaggier, somewhat curly, and a touch longer than that. The eyes are too round and cutesy looking as well.

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 2:56 am

And I know this dude's thing, one of them at least, is big lips, but I can't help be put off by Anika having them.

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 7:13 am

That's fair, I'm not the biggest fan of excessively big lips myself.

I do think that the creators of each midara should have some input on how their creations are brought to life. It's only fair since we wouldn't have them without their creative vision.

I think that the size of the lips from the witch sisters art is fine.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 9:35 pm

Just a bit of an update. MrPr1993 has heard your feedback and will be working on the designs soon. When he is finished, I will upload them on my Patreon for you all to see. In the meantime, I'm starting on getting the map done for the arena that the matches will take place in.

I've decided on the name of the game as, "The Midara Tournament". Seems fitting and simple so I'm going to change over the name of this topic to that.

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 10:46 pm

Nice name,i really like it and i'll wait until the next update

Cody9

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 8:29 am

Good, i like the idea of the tournament!
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 6:47 pm

Your feedback has been heard! New designs have been posted up on my Patreon!

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 6:57 pm

Definitely like the hero design.
Back to top Go down
Removed

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 6:23 am

The designs look a lot better
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 6:52 am

Im hoping that the final product is more expressive, otherwise they look alright.

Otherwise somthing about the neck and the head looks off to me in those pictures.

Oh well.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2019 1:22 pm

Personally, I think there should be a *bit* less hair on the protag, for midara who might leave kiss marks on the face. So if he gets more kissed over the course of a fight, his sprite can better reflect that, like battle damage.

Actually, that makes me think, what format will the fights be in? Will it be more visual novel-esk with only the Midara presented, or like pokemon with just vague animations for attacks? Or maybe Persona/Final Fantasy with the fighters on each side of a battlefield?

Also, just gonna note this real quick, game over screens NEED to be good. Maybe a bit customized for certain Midara.

I'm just putting my thoughts here
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2019 1:25 pm

I'm assuming it'll be visual novel-like.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tree

Professor Tree

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2019 11:57 pm

It would be helpful for everyone here if you edited the OP with the patreon link, and maybe to your sig as well.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 7:38 pm

I'm honored that one of my creations is being used in this ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"   Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament" - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Upon Her Lips presents, "The Midara Tournament"
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next