Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prowd vs Beatrice lock

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Prowd vs Beatrice lock  Empty
PostSubject: Prowd vs Beatrice lock    Prowd vs Beatrice lock  EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 9:12 am

Name: Prowd

description: a assasin who have a black armor with a bandana in his head,his have a long red sword he call with the name of "harmles sword of darkest nightmare" he have blue short hair, green eyes like leaf,and his skin are litle bit white

abilitys:
Passive: Shadow manipuplation - Prowd can manipulate shadow of anything thanks to the grey crystal in his pendant that give to him that power, he can make attacks based in shadows

-Honor over Brutality: Prowd honor can prevent him from attacking brutally at the oponent but can reduce the damage he take , activable once per battle , if the stamina of his oponent are greater than his willpower ,the willpower damage he will take for the next turn will be reduced to -1

Normal moves:

power claws:(only if he dont have his sword on his hand) transforming his hand to a dark claws form and he scracth his opponent with fury (if that succes his oppenent will be paralyzed) Deal 2 damage

shadow shield:
Forms a shield made of shadows protecting itself (But leaves him vulnerable for 1 turn if the shield desappears from him If it is attacked with great force) Deal 2 damage

shadow puppet: he make a shadow with his body form and the shadow will take the next attack for him )

1...2....3..Slice: Prowd make combo of 4 o 3 slices with his sword  to his oponent and move from his place to another ( Deal 1 damage for each slice ,and need 3 Rolls for each slices )

The shadows will make you pay: Prowd summon a fake shadow prowd which lasts a single attack that does not cause harm because it is a distraction, but allowing prowd to pass through the blind spot of his oponent and make a quick slice from behind his oponent back , Deal 2 damage

Brotherhood : he calls his brother Glen for a fast change of places , then Glen will attack the oponent with his clasic insivible slit and change again with prowd

only shadows: he make a cloud of black smoke for lower the visibility of his opponent) Blind

Support moves:
Shadow Shield (protective stance): he will uses his shield to protect his allies and gain time for her/him

Slime Trap Orb(gifted by Liselle) : Cause opponents to slip and fall which inflicts "Prone", forces them to roll to get up.

Shadow Recoil: If he uses his shadows of rebellion and becomes tired he will be forced to absorb them to recover some energy heal 1 WP for each shadow he summoned (only if use shadow rebellion before, if not , only heal 1 WP)

Summon Lasciel: after the battle with once corrupted lasciel, he get one of her feathers for call upon her in need
Restores  5 willpower

Ultimate move:

Shadows of Rebellion: (This movement needs much of his energy to be used) Making a group of 3 to 4 shadow puppets directing them to a single target, can cause an automatic K.O if the target's stamina is 4 or 3 Deal 4 damage

Prowdketsu Status: after the fight with nui he adquired a outfit after his defeat, while his mind is binded to nui desires he can activate his Kamui outfit that gives him +1 Stamina damage and +1 willpower damage reduction ,he also can activate and deactive it voluntarily

weapon: the sword that previously mentioned

weakness: lustful attacks or full breasts
Trait:Memories of the succubust: his defeat against mairsa let him with a reminders of her perfect breasts (attack based on breasts have two roll if failed)
Midara pheromones: his defeat against the sweet scented.poe let him with weakness for attack based on aromas
Kisses: when he visit. Cupidity he tried to scape but for his bad luck his lust make him lose against every midara he faced on the city (kisses now deal +2 damage )

Vs

Appearance: http://sta.sh/0qvj06bzm24

Beatrice Lock is Queen of the Crystal Cave succubae. She rules as a kind and fair queen to her subjects however she is unable to leave her castle of crystal due to the laws of her kind. Despite her loneliness ( and missing her daughter who she had to banish to make sure she wasn't trapped later in life like her. ) she keeps a relative upbeat and somewhat flirty attitude, often hugging people to her impressive chest, causing most people to hug her back and nuzzle into her softness without thinking. However do not be fooled, many " heroes " entered her castle to defeat her ( ether thinking that since she is a demon she is evil or for glory ) but usually end up carted out charmed with a few kiss marks here and there. She is a very powerful magic and scythe user, using a combination of scythe arts, charm, and illusion magic.

Magic Attacks:

Queen's Greeting - Beatrice often starts off with this move. The succubus queen flash steps right in front of them and pulls the target into a loving hug with their head resting right onto her ample bosom. She then proceeds to wrap her wings around them and strokes their hair, giving them a loving  smile followed by a kiss on the forehead leaving a kiss mark. ' Hello there, welcome to my castle. I hope after this we will get long very well~ ' This often lessens the resolve of her opponent, even causing those with weak wills to forget about fighting for a bit.

Kiss Mine- When she sees an opening in the opponent's defense, she will ether fly over or flash step behind the target and gives them a sweet kiss on ether the cheek or neck. This leaves behind a nice black kiss mark which softly glows pink every now and then. This is a kiss mine which she can detonate at any time she chooses and when she does it will unleash a powerful blast of charm energy causing magical and resistance damage.

Illusion Kiss- She will often use this as a counter. She flies at the opponent, dodging their attack with the grace of a dancer, places her hands on their cheeks and gives them a sweet and tender kiss on the lips. Not only will this send the target over the moon, but it will also cause them to see an illusion. Usually this will depend on the person. Mostly if the target seems to be into her, they will see an illusion of them in bed with her cuddling and kissing. But no matter what they see the illusion will end after a few moments. This stunning the opponent while the illusion is in place.

Heart Storm- Giving a smile and sliding her hands slowly up her body ( think kind of like Jessica from DQH's Sexy beam. ) Before bringing both her hands to her lovely lips, kissing the tips of them and blowing a big kiss ( complete with breast jiggle if your into that. xD ) which sends forth a volley of hearts at the oppoent. If any of the hearts hit them they will receve damage depending on how many hearts hit them. Plus they will feel a warmth in their chest followed by a feeling of love/lust. This is often used as a crowd control move, but she has no qualms about using it against a single target.

Queen's double- This move is mostly used as an evasion method. While the opponent is off guard ( mostly when they aren't looking. ) She will create an exact double of herself made from concentrated charm energy before flying above to hide. If the double is defeated it will make an explosion of charm energy, knocking back the opponent. The real one will then fly back to continue the battle. These doubles don't have as much HP as the real one though.

Scythe attacks:

Heart Maker- Using her Scythe she hooks the blade behind the target and pulls them close with it so that their face ether lands right into her soft breasts or right into a kiss. ( again depending on the target's preferences. ) This does not only light physical damage but also low chance to charm the opponent.

Heart Breaker- Bringing her fingers to her lips, she blows a kiss at the opponent sending a heart at them. If it hits, they will be compelled to get closer to the succubus. Once they are close enough she will swing her scythe in a horizontal slash causing medium physical damage to them.

Love twister- She will bring the blade to her lips and kisses the side of it, making the whole blade turn pink. She then spins around and tosses her scythe at the opponent. In mid flight it starts to spin faster and faster until it forms a pink twister that pulls the target in and slices them. This causes high physical damage.

Head Finish- THis attack has a large chance of failing but if it hits the opponent it WILL be game over. Odds are VERY low for her to use this due to the risk and it killing the target. She doesn't like to use this move unless she ABSOLUTELY HAS TO! She starts by saying a short apology before flash stepping around the opponent rapidly, leaving after images in her wake. Once she spots her chance she will put the blade of the scythe to their neck. If she manages to do this she will pull and slice off the target's head. One-hit kill.

Bloody Valentine- Using her full power, she blows several kisses which creates several large hearts which then cirle around the target, blocking their view of her. One at a time the hearts will then fly towards the target. If they hit they will get an illusion of her running over and kissing them, it being so convening that they could literally feel her soft warm body pressing up on them. Yet what they won't realize is that she slices them with her scythe after each heart that hits them. Once the final heart illusion fades they will feel the full effects of her slashes. This does High Physical damage and High charm damage.

Ultimate move:

Queen of succubae - Beatrice raises her scythe into the air, gathering the power from the more then willing succubae and inncubae of Crystal Caves. With the energy she forms a massive scythe of energy and slashes the target. The next thing the target realizes, they are in a bed being nursed back to health by ether the queen herself ( if she likes them ) or two lovely succubus nurses that are right for the target's tastes.
-----------------------

Prowd was Travelling around trying to find a nice place to rest after his recent defeat, he need to recover his breath before start again, he need to recover his abilitys or ¿maybe his luck, he  found a cave , he sit in the entrance of the cave and start to meditate trying to recover his inner peace without taking care wath happen in his surroundings.

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Beatrice lock    Prowd vs Beatrice lock  EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 9:18 am

Beatrice was wandering unusually far from the center of the cave where her coven resided, and was in earshot to head footsteps coming from the caves entrance. Following the sound, the Succubus queen found a Man sitting by the mouth of the cave. This was curious indeed as not many humans dared venture near her dwelling due to the presence of her and the rest of the succubi. Intrigued, she approached him slowly, stopping behind him, waiting to see if he'd react
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Beatrice lock    Prowd vs Beatrice lock  EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 9:26 am

Prowd heard footsteps approaching him, he just continue his meditation but when the footsteps stopped he felt a prescence behind him, he opened his eyes slowly and get up turning his whole body toward her,keeping his distance he clearly noticed she is a succubus but he prefer let the things flow and speak in a calm tone, "sorry for walk into her cave without permission, i'm only trying to recover my inner peace", he said with a smile in his face.

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Beatrice lock    Prowd vs Beatrice lock  EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 9:32 am

Beatrice looked at him as he spoke, and the succubus smiled, he didn't seem like he was their to try to slay her, perhaps this human was more interesting. "Apology accepted," she spoke calmly, before noticing his weapons and getting an idea "are you an adventurer perchance?"
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Beatrice lock    Prowd vs Beatrice lock  EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 9:47 am

"Yes i am,name prowd, nice to meet you" he said making a reverence despite his heavy armor before smile again at the succubus,he try to hide his blush behind his scarf,is the first time he used a scarf but that scarf isn't a common scarf he made this scarf with the wool his mother gifted him.

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Beatrice lock    Prowd vs Beatrice lock  EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 9:50 am

Smiling back, Beatrice offered him the same courtesy
"Nice to meet you Prowd, I am Beatrice Lock. Queen of the Succubi of the crystal cave. I must say it's been some time since a human has come here"
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Beatrice lock    Prowd vs Beatrice lock  EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 9:59 am

"well, for me the succubus are the most beautifull creatures i have seen,but they're deadly too,becuase they're drain the humans energy,keeping that in mind certainly i think is the reason of why humans don't come in here" prowd said while he can't do anything than continue smiling seeing how kind she is.

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Beatrice lock    Prowd vs Beatrice lock  EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 10:02 am

"that's true, but we do have to feed you know, and my coven never drain people to the point it gets dangerous." She took a step forward "however I do have a proposition for you, since you seem a capable warrior, could I interest you in a sparring match? You'll be in no danger I can assure you, I'm just curious to see how someone who would so willingly enter my domain can fight"
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Beatrice lock    Prowd vs Beatrice lock  EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 10:09 am

He take his sword and take a figthing stance preparing for the spar ," well,yeah i want to recover my touch so let begin" he said and try to deal a great strike with his sword against her

(Basic attack)

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Beatrice lock    Prowd vs Beatrice lock  EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 10:15 am

(do you wanna use 30 or 40 stamina)

(Basic attack:61)
Prowd swings his sword at the Queen with a mighty blow, but as it's about to connect, the succubus suddenly vanishes.

(Queens greeting:30)
And reappears only a couple of inches from Prowds face! She suddenly pulls his face to rest on her ample chest! She envelops him in her wings and smiles down lovingly at him "Not bad for an opening move honey" she purrs begot kissing him on the forehead gently, leaving a mark. "let's see what else you can do okay?" She says reassuringly before releasing him, Prowd suddenly finds himself endeared to the succubus

Beatrice:30
Prowd:28(1 turn disadvantage)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Beatrice lock    Prowd vs Beatrice lock  EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 6:56 pm

( 40 i think for make things a but longer)

Prowd was surprised when the Queed vanishes, and more surprised when the queens pulls his face on her chest,then felt her lips on the forehead he feel he could just relax in her embrace nuzzling between her breasts and her sweet embrace, he felt a bit dissapointed when she released him,he shake his head and try to make a basic attack with his sword,But he can't think clearly as his sword just hit air missing his attack, "Concentrate!" Prowd shout to himself

( Basic attack 93 - 9 )

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Beatrice lock    Prowd vs Beatrice lock  EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 9:34 am

(41)
Beatrice attempts to pull Prowd into a kiss, but the warrior manages to step away from her reach at the last moment!
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Beatrice lock    Prowd vs Beatrice lock  EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 9:42 am

Prowd Tried again this with a fast combo of three slices of his sword trying to make enough time and take his aim, but his luck betrayed him as the though of her loving embrace distract him again making him fail again, as the three slices hti only but air, "Really?!" prowd shouted to himself some frustrated.

( 1..2..3 slices 69 - 17 - 65)

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Beatrice lock    Prowd vs Beatrice lock  EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 9:50 am

(heart maker:40)
Pulling out her scythe, Beatrice manages to hook it around Prowd painfully towards her, but causing his face to land right back in her breasts!
"Shh, you know this is where you want to be..." The queen coos warmly

Beatrice:30
Prowd:27+charm
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Beatrice lock    Prowd vs Beatrice lock  EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 9:59 am

"Yes...feel so warm and soft...No!!" he said as he recover his senses trying again this time with a charge of his shield in ramming speed, but Ups,the shield vanished suddenly and his momentum made him fall to the ground, "Dam! agh!" he could only exclaim that before his head touch the ground, he recover his stance and wait fot the Queens move.

( Shadow shield - 55)

(This isn't my day, it seems xD)

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Beatrice lock    Prowd vs Beatrice lock  EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 10:02 am

(kiss mine:21)

Beatrice attempted to teleport behind Prowd but before she could get her hands on him the assassin whipped around to face her and dodged back once more!

(Rng isn't great today haha)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Beatrice lock    Prowd vs Beatrice lock  EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 10:08 am

( Shadows will make you pay - 14 )

Prowd tried to trick the succubus making a fake copy of him the fake copy ran at the sime time prowd run, when the Queen tried to dodge the attack she was surprised when he felt nothing until the real prowd hit his head with his sword, "How about this?!" Prowd asked with a teasing tone as he wait the Queens answer.

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Beatrice lock    Prowd vs Beatrice lock  EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 10:13 am

(37)
Stunned by Ferros sudden sneak attack, Beatrice had to take a moment to recover!

Prowd:37(charmed)
Beatrice:38
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Beatrice lock    Prowd vs Beatrice lock  EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 10:31 am

( Basic Attack: 80)

Prowd grinned when he saw the Queens start to lose pace, he try this with a simple strike in her chest, and for his luck the strike find it mark succesfully, "i start to recover my touch eh?" he said confident while smiling.

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Beatrice lock    Prowd vs Beatrice lock  EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 10:44 am

(stunned from crit)

Beatrice was sent flying back by the strike and had to spend her time flying back to Prowd. "Ohhhhh, you are good" she praised, "perhaps I should get more serious"

Prowd:37(charmed)
Beatrice:36
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Beatrice lock    Prowd vs Beatrice lock  EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 11:09 am

"Try to follow my pace Lady~" he taunt before make another attack this time with three quick slices against her, and the three strikes hit the Queen without any problem!, "Well, my luck is returning!" he exclaimed proud of himself while waiting the succubus.

(1..2..3 slices 24 - 42 - 28 )

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Beatrice lock    Prowd vs Beatrice lock  EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 11:14 am

(illusion kiss:98-crit)
Recovering from his strikes with surprising speed, Beatrice dashes towards Prowx, gracefully slipping his guard and places her hands on his cheeks
"Now let me show you why you should never get cocky with a succubus queen" she chides, and with that pulls him in for a soft kiss! Immediately, Prowds mind fogs over with a hallucination of him being cradled by the queen, head comfortably resting between her breasts!

Prowd:33(paralyzed)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Beatrice lock    Prowd vs Beatrice lock  EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 11:23 am

Prowd let the hallucination take control of him as he just can't do anything enjoy the thoughs of rest his head between her breasts ad the kiss of the Queen fog his mind,he try to recover his senses but the soft kiss make him think twice about just surrender to her. "and a such beautifull Queen i admit" Prowd let the words come out of his mouth from his foged mind

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Beatrice lock    Prowd vs Beatrice lock  EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 11:29 am

(autohit)
The illusion vanishes as quickly as it came, and Prowd suddenly realises the queen isn't in front of him anymore. Suddenly he feels her grab him from behind.
"Why thank you." She whispers in his ear before salaciously kissing the back of his neck. Once she finishes, Ferro can feel a warm imprint linger where her lips had been.

Prowd:31(mine)

Last edited by anon64 on Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Beatrice lock    Prowd vs Beatrice lock  EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 12:05 pm

"Thank-.." the sudden kiss in his neck make prowd shuder in pleasure as Beatrice leave the imprint on his neck he felt how warm is it and try to focus on the fight, "that was a nice kiss, but y think my sword want to return it" he said and make quick slash against her,but the warm sensation of kiss make prowd miss his strike

(Basic attack - 19)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Beatrice lock    Prowd vs Beatrice lock  Empty

Back to top Go down

Prowd vs Beatrice lock
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next